Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• byumbyum Posts: 13
    Is that with the same options?
  • here are the options:

DVD Comand navigation
    Entertainment pkg
    Appearance pkg
    Sunroof pkg
  • What dealership did you get this deal at? I would like to purchase one this weekend
  • Penske in Covina
  • Wow!
    This is great price. Where (in what state) did you get this price?
    The best price I've got thus far is $49,300 with premium pkg 4-matic, which is suppposed to be $3700 below invoice.
    :surprise:
  • edspider1edspider1 Posts: 195
    I just ordered a new E from mercedes of hoffman estates in Illinois. I buy a new car almost every 2 years and this is by far the best buying experience. My sales rep was honest, knowledgeable and not pushy. Because it's the end of the year the 2006, I accepted 3.5% over invoice less any dealer incentives. In my case the dealer incentives pretty much meant I got the car at invoice. I ordered the E350 RWD with a tad over $8K of options.
  • vssvss Posts: 4
    Hi guys,
    I am trading in my Audi S4 cab (2 kids now) and the wife is getting a white E 350 4matic with the premium package and Bi-Xenon lights. I talked the dealership in Hartford CT, and they gave me a lease rate of $628 including tax (I am paying $5000 upfront to cover the first payment, acquisition costs etc) for 39 months, and 15k miles. Is this a good deal? I will probably buy the vehicle after the lease is up with the residual being 59% they said $33786 (which I have to confirm, it seems high). Or they said I could have the car for purchase at $51712, and the MSRP is $57500 (roughly). What do you all think of the offer?
    Thanks
    Vik
  • I am also looking to buy a new E350 4matic AWD. Vik, you mentioned at the end that you were offered a purchase for $51712 with an MSRP $5700. If this was for an up-front purchase, it represents approx $1300 below Invoice. Can you confirm this? Also, should I be able to negotiate a better price if I am leasing compared to outright purchase? - because I notice that the lease deals look significantly better than the purchase deals with regard to the Invoice Price. I'm favoring a purchase and I just want to get a feel what would be a realistic price to pay? FYI, I live in Maryland. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Rob
  • This one is 2005 AWD with keyless entry, xenon? lights, ventilated seats, cd changer, MSRP $70K available for $59K, vs E500 RWD 2006 (w/o keyless or ventilated seats) MSRP 64K available for $62---deal or not?

Thanks, C
  • vssvss Posts: 4
    The MSRP on my car with premium and bixenon lights with washers was 57500, my dealership gave me a deal for $55300, which I refused and after doing some research on this forum and others on the net I told them $50k, and we settled on $51.7k. I ended up leasing, as they have a ridiculously high residual of $33k for the car after 39mos, with 15k miles/year. I know I can get a E350 4matic in 2009 with 50k miles for less than 33k, so my lease was based on the reduced price, with the same high residual. I would say that 5-9k off MSRP is a good place to be. I was actually impressed, before I never got more than 1-2k off any MB. The dealer told me they sold out of their 2006 S class because they had a "sale" offering up to 7k off MSRP. I think they were making room for the new S.
    Vik
  • That is how Toyota is. I purchased the Land Cruiser new in 2001 with every option. While it was a great car, the service was horrible. I put a lot of mileage on my cars, and at 3.5 years old it had 70000 miles, and thus required service frequently. What ticked me off the most was the loaner policy. I owned many Land Rovers, Mercedes Benzs and BMW before, and while I realize a Toyota is not in the same class, I bought the most expensive Toyota. I was told that I needed to book a loaner 2 months in advance, which is absurd. On top of it, the dealer destroyed my car and tried to blame me, which is hilarious because it wasn't in my possesion. They fixed the car and I sold it in digust. I will never buy a Toyota again, and to be honest, I don't think they care. I bought a Range Rover. It may need more service down the road, atleast I will be treated better than dirt.
  • golfer71golfer71 Posts: 30
    Any one know what the deal is with the March Leases? In December it was $3k back, in Jan/feb it was $2k with a smaller lease factor. Will March be a smaller lease factor and $3k? Anyone know?
  • blckislandguyblckislandguy Posts: 1,150
    As Toyota sales go up, the CSI ratings at their larger dealers is the same as that of a Chevy store. In other words, the same hustle and jive. (Source: Cover article in Barons last summer.) Great. Toyota's reliability problems are getting to be like GM's and the buying experience is equally bad! This is progress.
  • cse430cse430 Posts: 2
    I am presently looking to trade out of my volvo sedan into a MB E430 4matic sedan excellent shape all around - price is 13.9k with 80k miles. I am wondering if any one would care to offer comments relating to reliability - gas mileage achieved - any other comments relating to performance of car are welcomed!
  • mmanchanmmanchan Posts: 2
    I just puchased an 04 E320 Sport (Black/Black) with keyless Go, Sirius ready for $35,500+title,tax, doc with 19,000 miles, very nice and clean. What do u think? Also bought an additional warranty for 4yrs for $1500.
  • vonbockvonbock Posts: 4
    Debating between leasing and buying an e350 with sport package. 3 year lease 10k, residual 61%, 5k down.
    Mercedes financial has special finance which I qualify for of 1.9% 36 months. I don't like he idea of buying and in 3 years having to try to sell he car or getting hammered when I try to trade it in.
  • edspider1edspider1 Posts: 195
    My guess is you will be disappointed at the trade value. In 2009 MB will release a completely new build of the E-Class. I expect it will take a number of cues from the S-Class and hence will be a huge success. The 2006 E is pretty much the same as the 2003 E with a new engine. I'm picking up my new E350 in two weeks. Since my trade is worth $43K, I have no choice but to take the 1.9% in order to get the dealer incentive.
  • merc1merc1 Posts: 6,081
    Holy smokes, I see you're from Aurora! Where did you purchase your car from???? That is a hell of a deal from what I've seen on 04's E320s.

M
  • golfer71golfer71 Posts: 30
    Tried to get a response in a different group. Anyone here have an opinion of this deal?

Maryland - E350 4matic.

2006 E350 lists for $61185 and the selling price
    will be $54900 before taxes and tags. The 39 month
    lease with 15000 miles per year with 1st month,
    acquisition fee and tags upfront (a total of $1965) is
    $832 per month. An addtional $5000 at signing reduces
    the payment to $690 (a total of $6823 upfront). The
    residual is $35487.30 (58% of the MSRP) and the money
    factor is .00285 with approval by MB Financial. All
    figures are good through 3/31/2006.
  • bad deal....i am getting quotes of $8400 below MSRP....but then again, i am in SoCal. 832 a month with no cap reduction also seems really high for a 55k price tag