Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• byumbyum Member Posts: 13
    Is that with the same options?
  • u04919u04919 Member Posts: 9
    here are the options:

DVD Comand navigation
    Entertainment pkg
    Appearance pkg
    Sunroof pkg
  • merc801merc801 Member Posts: 1
    What dealership did you get this deal at? I would like to purchase one this weekend
  • u04919u04919 Member Posts: 9
    Penske in Covina
  • superdcsuperdc Member Posts: 1
    Wow!
    This is great price. Where (in what state) did you get this price?
    The best price I've got thus far is $49,300 with premium pkg 4-matic, which is suppposed to be $3700 below invoice.
    :surprise:
  • edspider1edspider1 Member Posts: 195
    I just ordered a new E from mercedes of hoffman estates in Illinois. I buy a new car almost every 2 years and this is by far the best buying experience. My sales rep was honest, knowledgeable and not pushy. Because it's the end of the year the 2006, I accepted 3.5% over invoice less any dealer incentives. In my case the dealer incentives pretty much meant I got the car at invoice. I ordered the E350 RWD with a tad over $8K of options.
  • vssvss Member Posts: 4
    Hi guys,
    I am trading in my Audi S4 cab (2 kids now) and the wife is getting a white E 350 4matic with the premium package and Bi-Xenon lights. I talked the dealership in Hartford CT, and they gave me a lease rate of $628 including tax (I am paying $5000 upfront to cover the first payment, acquisition costs etc) for 39 months, and 15k miles. Is this a good deal? I will probably buy the vehicle after the lease is up with the residual being 59% they said $33786 (which I have to confirm, it seems high). Or they said I could have the car for purchase at $51712, and the MSRP is $57500 (roughly). What do you all think of the offer?
    Thanks
    Vik
  • pleasantfieldspleasantfields Member Posts: 1
    I am also looking to buy a new E350 4matic AWD. Vik, you mentioned at the end that you were offered a purchase for $51712 with an MSRP $5700. If this was for an up-front purchase, it represents approx $1300 below Invoice. Can you confirm this? Also, should I be able to negotiate a better price if I am leasing compared to outright purchase? - because I notice that the lease deals look significantly better than the purchase deals with regard to the Invoice Price. I'm favoring a purchase and I just want to get a feel what would be a realistic price to pay? FYI, I live in Maryland. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Rob
  • curlytoonscurlytoons Member Posts: 1
    This one is 2005 AWD with keyless entry, xenon? lights, ventilated seats, cd changer, MSRP $70K available for $59K, vs E500 RWD 2006 (w/o keyless or ventilated seats) MSRP 64K available for $62---deal or not?

Thanks, C
  • vssvss Member Posts: 4
    The MSRP on my car with premium and bixenon lights with washers was 57500, my dealership gave me a deal for $55300, which I refused and after doing some research on this forum and others on the net I told them $50k, and we settled on $51.7k. I ended up leasing, as they have a ridiculously high residual of $33k for the car after 39mos, with 15k miles/year. I know I can get a E350 4matic in 2009 with 50k miles for less than 33k, so my lease was based on the reduced price, with the same high residual. I would say that 5-9k off MSRP is a good place to be. I was actually impressed, before I never got more than 1-2k off any MB. The dealer told me they sold out of their 2006 S class because they had a "sale" offering up to 7k off MSRP. I think they were making room for the new S.
    Vik
  • roverrad95roverrad95 Member Posts: 2
    That is how Toyota is. I purchased the Land Cruiser new in 2001 with every option. While it was a great car, the service was horrible. I put a lot of mileage on my cars, and at 3.5 years old it had 70000 miles, and thus required service frequently. What ticked me off the most was the loaner policy. I owned many Land Rovers, Mercedes Benzs and BMW before, and while I realize a Toyota is not in the same class, I bought the most expensive Toyota. I was told that I needed to book a loaner 2 months in advance, which is absurd. On top of it, the dealer destroyed my car and tried to blame me, which is hilarious because it wasn't in my possesion. They fixed the car and I sold it in digust. I will never buy a Toyota again, and to be honest, I don't think they care. I bought a Range Rover. It may need more service down the road, atleast I will be treated better than dirt.
  • golfer71golfer71 Member Posts: 30
    Any one know what the deal is with the March Leases? In December it was $3k back, in Jan/feb it was $2k with a smaller lease factor. Will March be a smaller lease factor and $3k? Anyone know?
  • blckislandguyblckislandguy Member Posts: 1,150
    As Toyota sales go up, the CSI ratings at their larger dealers is the same as that of a Chevy store. In other words, the same hustle and jive. (Source: Cover article in Barons last summer.) Great. Toyota's reliability problems are getting to be like GM's and the buying experience is equally bad! This is progress.
  • cse430cse430 Member Posts: 2
    I am presently looking to trade out of my volvo sedan into a MB E430 4matic sedan excellent shape all around - price is 13.9k with 80k miles. I am wondering if any one would care to offer comments relating to reliability - gas mileage achieved - any other comments relating to performance of car are welcomed!
  • mmanchanmmanchan Member Posts: 2
    I just puchased an 04 E320 Sport (Black/Black) with keyless Go, Sirius ready for $35,500+title,tax, doc with 19,000 miles, very nice and clean. What do u think? Also bought an additional warranty for 4yrs for $1500.
  • vonbockvonbock Member Posts: 4
    Debating between leasing and buying an e350 with sport package. 3 year lease 10k, residual 61%, 5k down.
    Mercedes financial has special finance which I qualify for of 1.9% 36 months. I don't like he idea of buying and in 3 years having to try to sell he car or getting hammered when I try to trade it in.
  • edspider1edspider1 Member Posts: 195
    My guess is you will be disappointed at the trade value. In 2009 MB will release a completely new build of the E-Class. I expect it will take a number of cues from the S-Class and hence will be a huge success. The 2006 E is pretty much the same as the 2003 E with a new engine. I'm picking up my new E350 in two weeks. Since my trade is worth $43K, I have no choice but to take the 1.9% in order to get the dealer incentive.
  • merc1merc1 Member Posts: 6,081
    Holy smokes, I see you're from Aurora! Where did you purchase your car from???? That is a hell of a deal from what I've seen on 04's E320s.

M
    Tried to get a response in a different group. Anyone here have an opinion of this deal?

Maryland - E350 4matic.

2006 E350 lists for $61185 and the selling price
    will be $54900 before taxes and tags. The 39 month
    lease with 15000 miles per year with 1st month,
    acquisition fee and tags upfront (a total of $1965) is
    $832 per month. An addtional $5000 at signing reduces
    the payment to $690 (a total of $6823 upfront). The
    residual is $35487.30 (58% of the MSRP) and the money
    factor is .00285 with approval by MB Financial. All
    figures are good through 3/31/2006.
  • rockclimberlarockclimberla Member Posts: 16
    bad deal....i am getting quotes of $8400 below MSRP....but then again, i am in SoCal. 832 a month with no cap reduction also seems really high for a 55k price tag
    What should I expect to pay for a $55k price tag. I like the idea of no money down for several reasons. Is it the $55k the bad deal (yes) or the lease payment (not sure).
    well, its a bad lease deal overall.

even if you did pay 55k for a 61k car (i am sure you can negotiate lower), the monthly would be 755 not including tax using your numbers.

obviously your dealer is cheating you...........

btw, if you don't know how to calculate the lease payments i suggest you read up on leasing or you are going to get fleeced.
  • vonbockvonbock Member Posts: 4
    I am from Texas and I tried everything tactic on here. I only got 5K below MSRP. I tried going to every dealership and all the others just say they can't beat this price. I went to 5 dealerships in my area and the 5k below invoice is the best. HOw is everyone getting their deals? I tried getting them to waive their acuisition fee and still no success. They just say, we can't do it sorry. I walked out of a couple of dealerships too and they really didn't try to stop me.
    sometimes its location location location...i am in socal so massive competition among dealers
    Here is the deal I just received on a 15,000 mile 39 month lease.

MSRP: $59,935
    Selling Price: $53,300
    Money Factor: .00235

$0 down.
    Walk out the door cost $1800 (includes first month)
    Payment: $682 plus tax

Probably not the best deal around but I am okay with it since I am getting the car with the features I want and didn't have to settle for something else. I know others were getting the $8500 as opposed to my $6,600 but I did get a lower money factor.

Let me know what you think.
  • penn800penn800 Member Posts: 1
    I was wondering what dealer provided you with that deal.
    thanks
    Euromotors in Bethesda, MD.

I got the "I have people not making anything on this deal" speech but I A) don't believe it, think they are making about $1,500 at least and B) don't really care, I am not looking to make friends, I just want to buy a car.

They offered me $49,500 on a $57,465 car that they had coming in next week. The guys reason was that it would not cost him any transportation cost (my car is coming from over a 1,000 miles away) and that it would be a simple transaction. That was with the higher money factor too. MD payments totaled $751.25 with nothing down.

If you want I can send you the details of that offer.

This trend is so dead. I haven't gotten any feedback.
  • crvferncrvfern Member Posts: 5
    Hi All,

I'm looking for a Barolo Red E350 with the premium package. MSRP is 54K and I'm getting a price of 3k below invoice(48,300). Is this a good deal or can I do better?

thanks
    For me that was the first offer. You should be able to get $1000 to $2000 more off. Ask for another $1000 and have them change the money factor if you are leasing. Otherwise, make an offer of $2500 more off and they will meet you in the middle.

Remember they want to sell this week. It is the end of the month.
  • chris1061chris1061 Member Posts: 1
    If your looking for a fair place to buy and deal with a used MB this is where I purcchased my used E320. He took great care of me, had no problems, got a great price. www.autowarehousedirect.com this is the website and he list all the cars you can even call him up and tell him exactly what your looking for and he can find it.

NO I do not work for him I just appreciate being taken care of.

BTW I found this site while searching for complaints against HBL, guess there were a few of you.

Good Luck
    Chris
  • eclassbuyereclassbuyer Member Posts: 6
    Getting a:
    2006 E350 with premium package
    Sticker: $54,465
    Sale price: $49, 500

Anyone get a better deal????
  • fishbone1fishbone1 Member Posts: 5
    hey eclassbuyer,

don't know where you are located, but i got a quote for the same vehicle (same sticker price) for $47 - 48K in the LA/San Diego areas. I think you can get a better price, esp with the $2K factory to dealer incentive.
  • elmer3elmer3 Member Posts: 20
    I am looking to buy a new automobile in september. one of the ones I am looking at is the Mercedes E- 350 wagon 4- matic( I own a 2002 now). I live in the Pittsburgh, Pa area around 9 months of the year--3 months in central Florida. I want the best deal I can get either place. Any good experiences or bad either place would be helpful. Thanks to all
  • rockawaykidrockawaykid Member Posts: 8
    HI: I was looking for a ongoing thread to add my new car buying experience and I spotted yours. First, I always buy rather than lease as I put too many miles on each year. In fact I keep cars until they are 'ready to take out behind the barn and shoot'. My car? a 2006 MB E-350:
    Not only is the engine new but the 7 speed tranny is too. We got 30 mpg on a recent trip thru the desert to Tucson!
    Any way price; we paid $8,000.00 under msrp. This has several ramifications. If you lease they wont give you such a deal. You will i believe pay the full price and lease off of that. Further any used one like mine will be priced based on the higher price whereas its true value is lower by that $8,000.00 new discount.
    In closing, it is a great car. Next time i will get more of the 'bells and whistles' as I trimmed back on this as my first Benz and wasn't sure how much i would like it.
    yea me too !
    SoCal rocks
    $8,000.00 off of msrp, skip the details sales people work the deal.
    i hope you took it already!
    i got $8,000.00 off msrp which is about the same; black E-350 no premium package; gps and 6 cd player only - bare bones. Next time premium package sounds good.
  • elmer3elmer3 Member Posts: 20
    How do you find out what is the local MACO fee????? If anyone can help me it would help. Thanks Elmer
  • laderakingladeraking Member Posts: 69
    Hey everyone,

I want the E350 with Premium and Sport.

The national add is for the E350 with Premium for 539 a month for 27 months 10k a year basically. 4,084 down.

What should I be shooting for?

The kicker is that my best friend wants the same car and is coming here for memorial day.

So basically whoever we go to can get 2 sales.

Please give your feedback and experience.

Thank you
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    Got mine E350 4MATIC
    27 months
    premium/panorama roof
    total due at signing $1,845 (fisrt payment, 795 bank fee
    and MV fees )
    payment $656 a month including NY salesax.( %8.375)
  • laderakingladeraking Member Posts: 69
    Thank you so much. Would you share your purchase price in relation to invoice and the amount of miles of month you have?
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    MSRP - $56,825 ( $52,550 plus premium package with pan roof - $3,500 plus destination and delivery $775)
    Selling price - $52,075.97
    10,000 miles a year.
    They have a program for 7500 miles a year - payment will be around 20-30 less.

Good luck.
  • jjdowjjdow Member Posts: 20
    Ok, I have a 24 hour loan on an E500 demo in Houston. Its Pewter and Charcoal. Has the Premium package and 5700 miles.... Dealer Demo... Has never been titled. I'm trading a 2000 CLK430... time to back to a 4 door. So far this car is as fast as my CLK and handles almost as well.

List w/ Destination is $64,175. I have them down to about $53,700. PLUS they are maybe going to give me $23-24 for my pristince 6 yr CLK w/ 67000 miles... the best I've been offered so far.

How does $53-54K sound for a demo thats never been titled?

Thanks !! jim
  • johndix60johndix60 Member Posts: 21
    Am considering purchase of a 206 CDI with Premium Pk. and would greatly appreciate any recent pricing information.
  • donnymacdonnymac Member Posts: 31
    Hi, for any of you shopping for the E350S Wagon, here is what I just got and what I paid in Southern California:

E350S Wagon, rwd (not 4matic)
    Metallic paint
    Premium package
    Automatic liftgate

MSRP: $57,235
    Price paid: $46,384

In hindsight, it may have been possible to push the price down further, perhaps to $46,000 even. As always, it's hard to know.
  • crocenzicrocenzi Member Posts: 1
    Donnymac:

Can you disclose the name of the dealer who sold you the E2350 Wagon? CarsDirect is slashing $10K off of the MSRP, and some local dealers here in Orange COunty are willing to match their price, but sounds like you did even better.
  • jaybird12jaybird12 Member Posts: 10
    Looking for some insight on this lease deal.

Lease for 27 months/ 10k yr
    06 E320 CDI
    premium pkg w/ panoramic sunroof
    wood/leather steering wheel
    60/40 split seats (needed for my mountain bike)
    sirrus radio pkg

list $56,655
    sell $51,300

$2700 cap cost reduction.
    lease $499 month.

What do you think??.
  • cezcez Member Posts: 5
    hey 1....mSRP too high....2...put no money down
    thats what i think. ive been trying to get a benz e350 leased in the past 2 wks. but, the dealers have been screwing with the money factors. forget that. might just wait to lease an M3. C
    I did the fax approach and basically told the dealers that the Carsdirect.com was the starting point for bids. I ended up buying at South Bay MB in Torrance, because they had a large number of the wagons in stock and were willing to compete on price. Other dealers, such as Beverly Hills, Caliber (in Anaheim) and Downtown LA Motors were all willing to beat the carsdirect.com price, so my guess is that you might be able to push them to more the $11k below MSRP. I don't know if the $5k in dealer cash that was available on wagons during May is still available in June, however.
    There is no benefit to you to making a "down payment" on a lease. Assuming the money factor you're getting is below a 5% APR equivalent (take the money factor and multiply it by 2400 to get your APR), you're better off keeping your $2500, putting it in a high yield money market fund and paying an extra $100 a month over the next 27 months. Better yet, push the dealer to drop the $2500 from the purchase price.
    Judging by the Carsdirect.com price, it looks like the $5000 in dealer cash on the E350 wagon remains available for June (presumably in anticipation of the arrival of the 2007 models in July or August). You can search South Bay MB's new car inventory and they're part of AutoNation, so you can probably push them to the lowest price you're gonna get. See if you can get $12k off the MSRP or $7500 off the "invoice." Good luck.