Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• waggywaggy Member Posts: 6
    2007 e350, P1, sport,53715 msrp, southern cal
    33months /10k miles yr
    $4850 at signing, $499+tax/mo
    just curious
  • scottinkyscottinky Member Posts: 194
    one of my local upscale used dealers has a beautiful E320 wagon for sale. Loaded up!
    Sat., Nav those vented seats. Car has 42K on it, still under factory warranty. I currently
    have an 03 Nissan Pathfinder, which has no warranty left, and has been a reliable
    SUV, although somewhat expensive for regular maintenace (brakes, belts, etc..)
    am I asking for trouble to consider such a trade? Doing all this reading on these boards
    scares the hell out of me.

Update - I went and looked at this car, and while nice, appears "used" the dealer
    told me he is getting a Tectite 4Matic wagon in this week with new brakes and service
    by the local MB dealer. They are asking 31K for it, and it has 42K miles.
  • abindraabindra Member Posts: 5
    I was waiting for 2008 models to be out so I can get some good deals on 2007 E320 or E350. It is not clear what is going on.. The mercedes benz home page gaves crazy numbers on 2008 leases. MSRP difference between 2008 & 2007 only $1200. Why? Other luxury brands are passing on considerable discounts post July/4th.. why not mercedes... I was tracking price gap in Accura RL & Mercedes 320 and the gap has widened by more than $7000 making me very confused if I should wait for Mercedes prices to come down...or entertain agressive Accura sales guys. Please advice on the outlook..
  • bmwcrzrbmwcrzr Member Posts: 17
    As of July 15th 2007, Mercedes Benz is submitting new rates, due to the unpopularity of their July rates.
  • bmwcrzrbmwcrzr Member Posts: 17
    Hi NCVOL

You might try posting this question on MBWorld.org forums... I have had much success there.

Good luck
  • darrinadarrina Member Posts: 1
    I just found a great deal on a 1992 190e 2.6. It would be my first mercedes and my wife is concerned that the cost of repairs would be too high because it's a Benz. Is this true, are parts and shop rates extra ordinarily high? Forgive my ignorance but i thought picking the brains of actual owners would be a good way to get the real story.
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    If you don't find anyone to chime in here, you can ask your question here: Shifty, I need your help!

Mr.Shiftright has vast experience with older imports.

He can give you an idea of repair costs and also an opinion on values.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• abindraabindra Member Posts: 5
    Dealer in North Texas is quoting me lease for 33 months + 10000 miles (all taxes & TTL included):
    - $670 monthly with+ $8300 down on E350 + P1-pkg + panaromic + extras totalling $57325 MSRP

The Edmunds & Mercedes Lease calculator tells me that right price to pay for this MSRP is: $619 monthly + $6000 down (all taxes, TLL included). This is very close to MBUSA summer special leases.

Please advise what I should I pay. Why is the approx. $3000 difference in advertised leases and dealer quote. The leases I am getting on BMW 5 series for 2008 & 2007 BMW are even better then the lease calculator numbers above.

Please share your experience and advise right price to pay.
  • cars16cars16 Member Posts: 10
    Just picked up my car last Friday, Aug.10.
    Got several quotes from internet --I never visit or call. All only by email, usually when I buy car--
    2008 was hard to deal compared to 2007. I guess if you can find stock what you are looking for 2007 w/ right color,option, then go with it. I got quote 2007 w/ below option except w/ black color for $45,100.

I just go with 2008.
    2008,E350 RWD w/ P1 package, flint gray, ipod, sport package(no extra charge), head lamp washer

base+destin. = $49,900
    +Tax (8.65%??) + Docs
    = $54,375

BTW, I was trying to buy bluetech (diesel) w/ 4matic.
    The dealer said it is not legal to have new diesel in CA except used car 8,000 miles or more.
    And they didn't wanna talk about 4matic saying it is not available in CA.
    Do you think it is true or [non-permissible content removed] ?
  • jb_shinjb_shin Member Posts: 357
    I remember reading about Bluetech not being available in CA and a few other states. Also, MB has not made 4Matic with Bluetech (or CDI before it) on E class.
  • mepvmepv Member Posts: 1
    Deal for E350:
    MSRP - $55260
    33 month lease - $778
    15k miles per year.
    Only out of Pocket is $795 acq fee plus first payment. No title or other fees.
    Dealer saying only $500 over invoice.

How much lower has someone got on a 33 month lease with no cap reduction?

Dealer stated that the $3000 to dealer is only on 2007, is that true?

Thanks on feedback!
  • mmoreno1978mmoreno1978 Member Posts: 106
    I have heard many people within MB say "Mercedes in just backwards! The FED drops the rates, we raise the rates"

Go Figure.
  • mmoreno1978mmoreno1978 Member Posts: 106
    The $3000 is also on 2008's
  • mghradmghmghradmgh Member Posts: 3
    Just purchased a 2008 E350 with P1 package, wood steering wheel, voice control, electronic trunk closer and i Pod kit. In Texas.

MSRP $56,100
    Invoicee $52,227
    Price Paid $49,420 Paid cash

Very happy with the deal. Just what I wanted except don't care about the voice control or the wood steering. They were very friendly and went very smoothly. Most negotiations done over the phone.

James
  • plisken1plisken1 Member Posts: 13
    James,
    What town/dealer did you purchase at? Thanks. I'm also looking at an 2008 ML350, noticed your post over on that forum as well. Good job on the deals!
  • carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    Just purchased a 2008 E350 with P1 package, wood steering wheel, voice control, electronic trunk closer and i Pod kit. In Texas.

MSRP $56,100
    Invoicee $52,227
    Price Paid $49,420 Paid cash

Very happy with the deal. Just what I wanted except don't care about the voice control or the wood steering. They were very friendly and went very smoothly. Most negotiations done over the phone.

James

Smokin' deal.
  • gnozekgnozek Member Posts: 2
    2008 E350 sport with P1, ipod, headlamp washers.

MSRP $54610
    Lease:

27 months/15000 miles/yr
    $705 month (tax incl.) $1400 down
  • runonmd1runonmd1 Member Posts: 11
    What would be a reasonable price for a 2008 350, P2, metallic paint, wood steering wheel, iPod connector, voice control, power trunk closure?

I'm in the San Diego area, but can easily go to LA, San Francisco, Sacramento and surrounding areas.

Are Internet deals better than that of dealers, or is that an "it depends" question?

Thank you for your help!

Richard
  • runonmd1runonmd1 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks, Dr. Glenn!

I appreciate both your response and the recommendation.

Richard
  • peterm5peterm5 Member Posts: 11
    I called the number and there lease prices are still kinda high. I ended up leasing a Black E350 4matic Sport with P1 package, ipod kit, headlamp washer, burl walnut wood and glass sunroof for $549/month with $2956 total drive off. It was acquisition fee, taxes, first month payment and reg and title. 27 month/12k miles a year. This is from prestige Mercedes in Northern NJ. Ask for Keith Deyoung.
    The MSRP for the car is $56,410. Money factor is .00062 and residual is 67%.
  • analawanalaw Member Posts: 3
    We are getting E350 4matic, P1, 12,000 miles a year for 27 months for $1300 and $550 a months (this includes the tax and everything), does this sound like a good deal? We are getting it in Sovereign mercedes in Brooklyn, NY.
  • peterm5peterm5 Member Posts: 11
    Awesome deal.
  • klisterklister Member Posts: 8
    Pricing an 08 E320 w/P2, etc. Dealer quoting minimal discount around $1k or so from MSRP. Is the market for the E320 so good that it can be priced that much higher than the discounted prices for the E350? Any experiences out there?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    A reporter seeks to talk with an African-American woman who owns and loves a 2007 or 2008 Mercedes-Benz. Please send your city and state of residence and make and model of your vehicle to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, November 6, 2007.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• vicvvicv Member Posts: 41
    We will be replacing my wife's 04 E320 in about a year when the new 09 E's come out. We're leaning toward European delivery which is advertised as being 7% below MSRP (which is invoice). Is that price negotiable? I've heard that it is, but the dealer says no - as one would expect him to say.
  • spybondspybond Member Posts: 7
    Looking at all the forums makes me think i should have bought an E-Class back in October.- with that said.

Can someone post details of the offers they have received/signed on an E-Class.

I got a line from a dealership saying that they could only offer me the current advertised special (24 months @ 579 with 4700 down) or a 39 month lease... pretty unbelievable. As an FYI, he quoted me 39 Months @ 618.79 with $1891 Drive offs (12k). This is on an E350 Premium 1.

Appreciate help on the December info!
  • mfc1mfc1 Member Posts: 2
    is your quote with or without tax? i just got quote of $690 per month (incl. tax) for 39 months with $1200 drive off and 15k miles a year - for E350 with P1.
    Well, my quote was including tax. I just got another quote (same dealer) with a CRAZY good deal for the 24 month lease.

$560+tax, 1900 drive off and 15k - same car as you.

The 2 year lease is incredible, .00100 MF -- MBZ wants you to get in this car and get into the redesigned E - for 2010. (on it's second year of the new model).
  • rmbalisarmbalisa Member Posts: 129
    I was just quoted $389 + tax with only first payment ($389) and acquisition fee ($795) down for 10k/yr for 24 months. It was for a 4matic with P1 and heated seats. ho hum...
  • shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Hi,
    I got a deal from LA dealer

E350 BAROLA RED 08
    P1 PACKAGE
    VOICE CONTROL
    MSRP 56270

15K MILES A YEAR FOR 24 MONTHS
    PAYMENT $570 including tax with $4955 total drive off(this include lease ware and tear protection plan)

IS this a good deal? Let me know I need to make my decision soon.
  • getrichrobgetrichrob Member Posts: 1
    What dealership did you use? I am working on a deal in NC
    rmbalisa,

I have never seen a deal that good. What dealership was that? I can't believe it.
    shawn757,

I think that deal looks pretty good... I would never put $5k down. That's too much out of pocket for me. I think you could get a similar deal with about $2k less... if you shop around.

-L
  • shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Ok thanks. What is the MF AND residual on a E350 for 24 months with 15K miles?
  • jefft3jefft3 Member Posts: 27
    I am interested in leasing the 2008 E350 mentioned. Which dealer are you dealing with? I am from California. Thanks
  • eab3eab3 Member Posts: 1
    rmbalisa:

What dealership did you contact? Thanks. I am looking for an E350 4Matic (2008) as well. Does anyone know anything about FleetRates.com.

Thanks.

T
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    I got a quote E350 4matic, P2 Package, No charge Sport Package, 27 months, 10K a year - $1800 out of pocket ( bank fee, first payment, reg fees ) -
    $683 a month including NY sales tax. How does is sounds ? Is it a good deal ?
    Thanks for reply.
  • luvcarzrichluvcarzrich Member Posts: 36
    Hi folks. Any advice. I found a few 07 E350's leftover in my market. They have lists at 54-56k and asking prices 44-46.

I have no frame of reference to what my bargaining power is. I cant locate 07 incentive information but figure there must be some heavy rebates/marketing support.

I figure that since they publish the 44-46 asking price, I must have some room - I am looking to buy, not lease.

They do not have 4matic and have <50 miles.

Any advice is welcome.
  • greasykid1greasykid1 Member Posts: 336
    Start by calling the sales mgr and make an offer that is less than they are asking. I would start about 5% less than the asking price of the lowest price you have so far. When you call tell sm that you are READY TO BUY NOW! I assume you are; as you will not get the bottom line window shopping.
  • luvcarzrichluvcarzrich Member Posts: 36
    Thanks, I'm driving down Saturday. I'll try to push leverage off President's Day. I'll take thier $44 and offer $42 plus a good # on my trade. Glaves +$1k. See what happens.
  • buroskyburosky Member Posts: 90
    By the way, the 2006 E350 was CPO.
    Here's the deal.

2006 E350 with 26K miles in excellent condition. I don't remember all it had but I do remember it doesn't have Nav, phone integration, back-up assist (don't even know if that is available). Out the door price - $36500. Your thoughts?
    Sounds ok but maybe not the best. A lot depends on the individual dealer, time of the year,local business conditions etc.
    Last July I located a 2006 E350 with 21,000 mi. It was a certified car from an out of state MB dealer. The original MSRP was $59,000. Bought the car for $36,900. It was really loaded with nav, keyless go,air suspension etc.
    Just passing this on for your info. Hope it helps. I don't mind traveling when this much money is involved to get the right car and price. This car also had the exact color and interior that we wanted so there was no compromise.
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    I just leased my E350 today.
    Arctic white with PANO roof, Sport package, RWD, P1 package, I-Pod connection.
    $1,650 out of pocket ( first payment, bank fee DMV fees ), $590 a month including
    NY sales tax for 27 months. I hope it's a good deal. They not sure what program wll be in March, but current program is $2,000 cash back to dealer. Good luck to all.
    Was the $36900 the total you paid out the door? What state was the dealer located? We bought ours in San Francisco. I've always wondered about buying a car out of state. Are there any complications or gotchas I need to be aware of? Looks like you got a sweet deal on a sweet ride.
    I only quote the purchase price for the car as local expenses are variable. Bought the car in FL. from an MB dealer. It was an MB Certified car. I have done this several times previously. I never buy or finalize until I see the car in person. Use the internet to locate what I am looking for.
    No problems with factory warranty etc.
  • jim53jim53 Member Posts: 118
    I am being offered an E63 at invoice before dealer cash. Is there some reason E63s would be offered at such a price when Edmunds lists the TMV at MSRP? I'm not complaining but it just makes me wonder if I'm missing something.
  • binhminhbinhminh Member Posts: 2
    I am leasing 2006 E 350 MB which come mature in Oct 2008 ( end lease term) . I received the registration renewal from DMV due on July 2008 for the registration fee of 2009. can I just pay partial ? because I just own this E 350 until Oct 2008 why I have to pay registration for a whole year or any alternative I can take. If any one have experience wih this issue Please share. Thanks folks.
  • carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    I am leasing 2006 E 350 MB which come mature in Oct 2008 ( end lease term) . I received the registration renewal from DMV due on July 2008 for the registration fee of 2009. can I just pay partial ? because I just own this E 350 until Oct 2008 why I have to pay registration for a whole year or any alternative I can take. If any one have experience wih this issue Please share. Thanks folks.

I have the same situation with my lease expiring after 27 mos., in Nov. The way I have to do it is to pay for a whole year's registration, then the state will prorate and refund me after the car is surrendered.

I would say, it depends on the state
  • binhminhbinhminh Member Posts: 2
    what the state you are live in. Iam in C.A and if the state prorate , how can it be done/ do you have to fill any form or request or the state will automatic send to you.

Thanks