Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• sunofny99sunofny99 Member Posts: 24
    Can you share your dealer info?
  • zach123zach123 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I am buying a black 2011 E350 Coupe with premium 1package, Appearance package, wood trim package. The dealer is selling for $57000 plus $600 documenting plus tag and title (6% tax) fee totalling $58460. Is this a good price or should i negotiate more?
  • zach123zach123 Member Posts: 2
    MB of South Atlanta, RBM North.
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    Looks like the dealer wants close to sticker price. Check out www.truecar.com for prices being paid in your area. You should be able to do much better...
  • werdrd1werdrd1 Member Posts: 1
    Two weeks ago pulled the trigger on a Black/Black E350 Prem 2, Driver Assistance Pkg, pana. roof, leather, Parktronic, Multi-contour driver seat, the works MSRP $62,950 for $50,400. Negotiated with a few dealers for similar but less equipped cars but for 20% off MSRP I couldn't pass this car up.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter wants to talk with someone who is deciding between a new Lexus, BMW and/or Mercedes. Please email pr@edmunds.com asap with your daytime contact info, your city and state, and the vehicle models currently under your consideration.
  • aafilsoofaafilsoof Member Posts: 12
    Just purchased a 2010 E350 Sedan w/P1, 18inch rims in metallic indium grey. MSRP was 55,755, I paid $44,500. Car was purchased at MB Laguna Niguel, CA.
  • vincent50vincent50 Member Posts: 20
    Excellent deal. Enjoy your new Benz.
  • sambo49sambo49 Member Posts: 47
    Any help with getting a CAN number to apply for MB fleet discount would be greatly appreciated.
  • camel1971camel1971 Member Posts: 1
    Are there currently any dealer's incentives or discount on the 2011 E350 AWD?
    When does their Winter Sale start and it any good?
    I have not been able to find any car on the internet with Driver Assistance Package. Does such a thing really exist of just marketing?
    I live in Maryland.
    What is "triple net"?
  • dealzonbenzesdealzonbenzes Member Posts: 5
    Triple Net is the dealers true cost on the car after incentives and bonuses.
  • momoftwomamomoftwoma Member Posts: 15
    Hi All,
    Looking at a certified 2008 E350 4matic luxury with P1(Nav, Sirius, automatic rear sunshade, heated ventilated seats). It has 16306 miles. They are adding an additional year of warranty, so it will expire in 1/2014 or at 100k and they are throwing in the bluetooth adaptor($450ish value)...do you think that this is a good deal? Any input would be great!
    Thank you!
  • momoftwomamomoftwoma Member Posts: 15
    Price quoted is $34498.00...somehow I forgot to include that part.
  • katiebellkatiebell Member Posts: 6
    I was promised $300 over invoice by a dealer on a 2011 E350. Price quoted was $500 more than invoice price on Edmunds. When questioned, invoice was produced showing a base price of $46,442 instead of the $45,942 listed on Edmunds.
    Any idea why this would be? Will invoice vary between states? Am I being scammed?
    Thanks so much!
    What options are you including? I suppose if you compare both "invoices" side by side, you'll see where the differences are. Invoice on truecar.com is listed at $45,430. The dealers have been playing games with "invoices" since before you were born. It really doesn't matter if it is $300 over invoice, $500 over or $200 under. Compare his numbers with other dealers. If his offer is a good one, take it.
  • jwilliams2jwilliams2 Member Posts: 910
    edited November 2010
    No, you are probably not "being scammed". Read the disclaimer under the National Base Price here on Edmunds that says "A note about advertising fees". If you click the link it tells you "The invoice price does not include any fees that may be charged by the manufacturer to dealers in a particular area of the country, such as local advertising fees, dealer association fees, or docking and storage fees. Edmunds.com does not track or provide such local fees."

So you are correct in that invoice can vary between states. In many areas of the country this amounts to a $500 spread. That is probably the difference you are looking at.

And Truecar shows $46,905 as invoice.
  • cagormcagorm Member Posts: 40
    Bought a 2011 E350 4MATIC Sport over the weekend at a Washington, DC area MBZ dealership. Car had metallic paint and Premium 1 as options. The MRSP was $57,495. The sales price was $51,349 (inclusive of processing fee).
  • katiebellkatiebell Member Posts: 6
    The $500 is added to the base price. I appreciate the explanations. Nice deal cagorm, wish I could get it too. LOL
  • zakiuzakiu Member Posts: 2
    Searched all day to find one of the last 2010 E350 cars in the color I wanted. MSRP was around $55k. Made a deal to sell the car for $4800 under the invoice price of $50,800, which came out to $46k. '10 E350 P1 Sport Package w/ Rear Air. Will miss the LED fogs and Keyless GO that the P2 has, but for an additional $3k, it wasn't worth it for me.
  • ksvasanksvasan Member Posts: 5
    Bought Iridium silver E350 AWD luxury from Euro Motors of Devon PA. The package include P2, with Parktronic, panorama sunroof, wood leather steering wheel and 115v adapter. The MSRP was 62710.Paid 55 flat including the 3 year pre paid maintanence charges.. Taxes not included

Vert easy and painless interactions with the dealership..
  • smith_gwsmith_gw Member Posts: 7
    Found a Pearl White E350 Coupe with P2 and 18,000 miles at a Chevy dealer. Dealer wanted $45,990 but has dropped to $44,189. Car looks to be in great shape but haven't seen it in person yet. Any opinion as to whether there is more room to move down or does this sound like a good deal.
  • abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258

2021 Genesis G90

That's one of the best deals I've seen...
    Sorry, looks like my post never printed completely on the site.

My sales manager at my Mercedes Dealer told me about $2000.00 cash back available to customers who currently own a Mercedes + 1.9% financing available through MB Credit if you currently have a loan or lease with them - up to 66 months. So, I went out to his lot and found a car I liked (MSRP $55, 465.00) 2011 Black E350 Sport Sedan, Premium 1 Package, Tire and Wheel Package and Rear fold-down seats. He gave me over book for my trade (43,500). I negotiated the finance rate to 1.45% for 66 months (they had a point to play with which I found out about on Edmunds) and purchased the car for $48,000 less the $43,500 for my trade + his dealer fee of $500.00. I just couldn't pass up the deal, especially the financing rate - free money.

So, that was the deal I wanted to post, but it never posted correctly. Sorry about that.00 for a 2010 E350 Sport)

2021 Genesis G90

Sorry, looks like my post never printed completely on the site.

My sales manager at my Mercedes Dealer told me about $2000.00 cash back available to customers who currently own a Mercedes + 1.9% financing available through MB Credit if you currently have a loan or lease with them - up to 66 months. So, I went out to his lot and found a car I liked (MSRP $55, 465.00) 2011 Black E350 Sport Sedan, Premium 1 Package, Tire and Wheel Package and Rear fold-down seats. He gave me over book for my trade (43,500). I negotiated the finance rate to 1.45% for 66 months (they had a point to play with which I found out about on Edmunds) and purchased the car for $48,000 less the $43,500 (2010 E350 Sport) for my trade + his dealer fee of $500.00. I just couldn't pass up the deal, especially the financing rate - free money.

So, that was the deal I wanted to post, but it never posted correctly. Sorry about that.

2021 Genesis G90

• txscotxsco Member Posts: 4
    Purchased 2011 E3504matic with premium package and leather seats; MSRP 58, 395.00; purchase price including phoney-baloney dealer document free was 50, 495, plus tax and tags.
  • medphreakmedphreak Member Posts: 11
    @ cagorm

Which dealer did you use in the DC area?

Thank you!
  • danapointmandanapointman Member Posts: 7
    I'm looking to buy a new 2010 E class. I'm in Orange County Ca. I found a car I like and the MSRP is a few bucks over 60K. Has anybody recently purchased a 2010 E class and what did you pay and where. I've seen people say shoot for 20% off. I thought I would shoot for that which would be 48K. What do you guys think? Thanks
    What are the numbers on truecar.com? Getting 20% off seems like something that might be done at the end of the model year...we're 6 months away from that... Good luck. Keep us posted. I'm in San Diego and may be looking for a new E350 soon.
    I'm looking to buy a 2010. I figured they would want to dump what they have left. I bought a 2009 E class in Aug of 2009 when they were dumping the E's. The sticker was 56 and change and I got the vehicle for 41. I know I will not get that good of a deal. I had a dealer offer me about 8K off right off the bat yesterday. Just started though. I'm willing to rent a car for about 3-4 weeks if need be, My wife was just in a very bad accident and totaled he car. Luckily she is fine. Just a bruise on her knee and her ego.
  • makejavamakejava Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Euro Motors of Devon PA is the closest dealer from my house. Can you email me the sales name, I will be very happy if I can get the same deal! makejava@gmail.com. Thanks,
    If you keep looking you might score a good deal, though its a few months before the 2012s arrive. Have you checked San Diego area dealers?
    No I haven't. Not opposed though. Hoehn is only about 35 miles from me in Carlsbad. My thinking is any 2010's left you should be able to get a pretty good deal on. Do you have any personal experience with the SD dealers?
    If there are any orphan 2010s left the pricing should be excellent. I don't have any current experience with SD area dealers on the sales side. I've had service done at Escondido Mercedes. Seem to do a good job and pricing seems reasonable for a dealer. That will be the first pace I'd look to purchase, but I don't have any contacts on the sales side. Never dealt with to Hoehn. San Diego Mercedes is one of several Penske dealerships in town. I bought a 260E there about twenty years ago. They are still around. The 260E isn't. Good luck.
  • thunderxxllthunderxxll Member Posts: 1
    Hey... Who did you buy it through at mb laguna niguel?
    Kevin It is really odd but the dealers that have the 10's left don't seem that interested in dumping them. They have been on the lot for 18 months I'm wondering if they are waiting to turn them into classics. That is a joke. I know in July of 10 you could easily get 11K off of the 10's but it just seems odd. I have been offered around 8K off an 11 which includes an incentive because I currently have a loan with MB Financial. I still have a couple of dealers that are calling me back tomorrow with offers on an E class 10 that they have but so far nothing too fantastic. If I can't get 20% on a 10 I will take up the dealer that is offering me the 11 at about 8K off sticker. At least on the 11's I can pick my options the way I want them. I will update you once I buy.
    If there is only a $2,000 difference between the 2010 and 2011 I'd go with the 2011, if only for the ability to pick options and colors, as you pointed out. I'm surprised they are holding on to the 2010s and even more surprised you can still find 2010s. Good luck. A 2011 at $8,000 off seems like a very attractive offer...
    I pulled the trigger tonight. I was able to pick my car with exactly what I wanted. I got a 2011 Luxury E class with P2 and Parktronic. I must admit it is a really nice vehicle. My wife will be driving 98% of the time and since we have a 4 year old Safety was my utmost concern. I was able to get $8,500 off sticker and secure 1.9 financing for 66 months. I put zero down because with 1.9 financing I fail to see the point. I did decide to add a rear entertainment system because I thought it is worth the price since we will own this car for a very long time. I had to fight for the deal I got. I'm still shocked that the dealers that have the few 2010's in stock really are not doing much at all to unload them. Best wishes to everybody else.
    Hi, how can you get 1.9 for 66 month? They published is 1.9 for 36 month. I never own a Mercedes before, will that make the difference?
    Yes! The 1.9% (which is negotiable down to .9% as they have 1% hold back on the rate) for 66 months is only if you have a current lease or loan outstanding with Mercedes Benz Financial. It's a "loyalty" rate only. I think you can still get a good rate for 60 months, though, check with the Edmunds site for "incentives" for E class sedans.

2021 Genesis G90

Congratulations! Where did you finally get your deal? Thanks
    I tried so hard with a local dealer in PA. The best I can get is 6500 off the MSRP. My guess is that you own a Mercedes so you got extra $2000 off. Just don't know if I still have room to go :-)
    That is a fantastic deal! Yes, my price included $2000 loyalty and the APR included the loyalty as well. 6500 of list price is below Edmunds invoice and is close, if no at, triple net cost for the dealer.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck.

2021 Genesis G90

• bullsmentor123bullsmentor123 Member Posts: 11
    Can you tell us more about the $2000 loyalty, please? Is it a 'official' discount and when does it expire?
    The $2000 loyalty is for Mercedes Benz owners or lessees who currently drive a Mercedes Benz that qualifies. Originally, it started November 2, 2010 and was due to expire 1/4/11. They extended it through the end of January. To find out how far into February it goes, check Mercedes Benz E class in Edmunds, then click on incentives. You should find that is goes through February 2 or 3. As for "official", it is offered by Mercedes Benz through its franchized dealers. Once you have negotiated your best price, take $2000 off that price. The dealers gets its $2000 back from Mercedes.

Hope this helps

2021 Genesis G90

I bought at House of Imports Mercedes Benz. E-mail me if you have questions dbabillbaldi@yahoo.com
    Pretty easy and straight forward. I negotiated only over the phone. They offered the warranties but as soon as I said no nothing else was said regarding it. The 1.9 for up to 66 months and $2,000 is being offered for current Mercedes Benz customers I think who currently have a loan or lease with them. I realize their is wiggle room with the 1.9. I'm really OK with getting a good deal. I'm not someone who wants to haggle for the last few hundred bucks. So getting $6,500 off + $2K off + 1.9 for 66 months with zero down makes me really happy.
    To all that are currently considering buying a Mercedes. I just recently bought my second Mercedes. My wife and four year old were in a bad car accident a few weeks ago in our 2009 E class. My wife and another car hit each other on a freeway here in California both going around 50-55 miles per hour. My Mercedes was completely totaled. However my wife walked away with just a bruise on her knee and my four year old was just fine. I didn't even consider buying any vehicle besides a MB. I Thank God that they were OK. It was truly a miracle. I can not stress enough when buying a vehicle that safety should be your first concern. I see friends and some family members who run out and buy their 18 year olds a little car that would be smashed like a pancake if they were in an accident. I have 12 years to go before my daughter will drive but I Know that my daughter will be driving a MB. Not for the status or what others will think but because I will know that she will safe if the unthinkable happens.
    Yes, you got a good deal, danapointman. The only thing I was able to do was 7500 off sticker, but I have purchased 4 Mercedes E class vehicles from the same dealer for many years, and they always give me a triple net price.

I was able to get 1.49% for 66 months and if I had pushed, I could have gotten .9%, but it was not worth it since my dealer gave me a fantastic deal and he had to make something in the back end.

Enjoy your new Benz. I have always enjoyed my Mercedes vehicles. Never had any problems with any of them.

2021 Genesis G90

I agree completely. They have made Mercedes vehicles one of the safest brands on the road. Luckily I have not had a serious accident in one, but I did in a Lexus GS300. Car was seriously damaged, 22,000 dollar worth. Was hit in the rear by someone going 70 mph and I was "stopped". I was hit so hard, I went flying into the rear of a truck that was 500 feet in front of me. Interestingly enough, none of my airbags went off, even though I hit the truck in front of me with great force. IF I HAD BEEN IN A MERCEDES BENZ AT THE TIME, THE AIRBAGS WOULD HAVE INFLATED AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED MANY MONTHS IN THE HOSPITAL!

2021 Genesis G90