Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Pontiac Bonneville Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited May 2014 in Pontiac
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/81581.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, let me know.

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• mlm4mlm4 Member Posts: 401
    OK, I'll go first...

imageimage
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Oooooo...PRETTY!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • tpkentpken Member Posts: 1,108
    Now Karen - we all know that the Bonneville SSEi is a very masculine machine - you can call it sexy or assertive or good looking - but pretty? LOL. That's not going to help us here who are buying Bonnevilles to help cope with our mid life crises!

Ken (just teasing you)
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Sorry, Ken, if I stepped on your mid-life toes. :-)

I have a young daughter and that's her response to everything she likes. Perhaps I should have said, "Ooooo....SWEET!"? ;-)

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • pturner1pturner1 Member Posts: 33
  • pturner1pturner1 Member Posts: 33

Nobody asked about it before!
  • theicemantheiceman Member Posts: 736
    Rick: I have to make 2 points here: (1) From now on, please just assume we're enthusiastic Bonneville owners and will lap up ANY photos, technical, sourcing, costing, etc. details that you have; (2) I'm a little shocked that you can live with that back seat - sheesh, it looks less comfortable than tpken says his front seat is. Couldn't they at least put the cushion back on? (okay okay, a juvenile jab...)

This is first time I'm seeing the position of the battery....interesting.

Thanks for the pix!!!

theiceman
    How's your hearing? I can feel the bass rumble here in Boston! you could trigger a seismic event with that set-up.

Ken
  • blacksilverblacksilver Member Posts: 69
    Just updated the Zaino on my two rides this past weekend.

They both say they feel soooooooooo much better!

• kzmkzm Member Posts: 55
    black silver,

Great picture!
    I washed mine yesterday and it rained that evening.

KZM
    Black silver

Super Photo - you've got two great rides there! That Maple Red is a super color on Bonneville - it looks as though your interior is beige - nice combo (the gray goes well too as I've seen)

Best wishes with both vehicles.

Ken
  • blacksilvertooblacksilvertoo Member Posts: 6
    I think they call that interior color "taupe" which is the trendy way of saying "dark beige". But I like it. Interior of the Silverado is "graphite" which is the trendy way of saying "dark gray"! Both look good in leather. Bought both rides last fall, 2 days a apart, and haven't yet decided which one I like best!

Spruce Green SE (Tpken), Bright White SE (Fntascp), black SSEi (kzm)

Sorry for distortion on front of Chuck's (fntascp) White SE - don't think I can get it out.
    More to come

Ken

Kevin and his boys

Chuck has the cloth bench seat rather than buckets. The color is 1999 Bright White, not the 2000 Arctic White called for.

That's Ken on the left (Ayuh!) and new Aurora Classic buddy Vince (alias Hanry) on the right.
    Nice how the Maine Chickadee and Pine Tree plate complement the Spruce Green color.

Ken,

You're a good (and fast)man with the digital camera!

KZM
  • smfransmfran Member Posts: 432
    Fantastic!!! Great job on organizing the meet and taking and posting pictures. Now I'm really excited for you to do the same closer to our home here in New England.
    Stephen
  • mfahey1mfahey1 Member Posts: 419
    It's always nice to put faces to names. This is the first forum that I have participated in and it seems a bit strange to be anonymous.
    Since I'm partial to the color combination of dark green and red, I think that the old Maine license plate with the bright red lobster would have really set off your SE. Even without it though, your car and the others looked very nice in the the photos.

Mark
    It's like I was there! Thanks again guys - and Ken in particular for organizing this and sharing the pix with us. Good to put a face with a handle - I hope to reciprocate soon.

Dan
    And now it's time for Kevin to post his pics - can't wait to see them!

Ken
  • bdreggorsbdreggors Member Posts: 143
    I too long to be there. Oh well, Clearwater the Jersey isn't the IDEAL commute (re: I-95!). Although, I could take the Auto Train and leave the driving to them!

Like said before, it is nice to put a name to a face. BTW: Here's me right after I bought my Bonnie -----> :-D
  • rover3500rover3500 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Everyone,

Can't seem to find the Grand Prix chat. What do all of you Bonneville people think about the Grand Prix? Been thinking of Trading my 98 Taurus in for a brand new Grand Prix GT.

Happy motoring,

Aaron
    Aaron,

My wife has a Grand Prix GT, great car! There are more Grand Prix chats, clubs and sites than you can shake a stick at! Lots of aftermarket goodies also, lots of support to upgrade the car. If you can handle the modest price increase, the GTP gives you all that the GT has along with HUD and the supercharger that's the same as in the SSEi.

Either way, it's a blast to drive!

KZM
    Kevin
    Look back at post # 1 for instructions how to do this - just have to put your pics out at another internet site first and then link them to here.

Ken
    I'm getting the hang of this now!

• rb8225rb8225 Member Posts: 33
    2001 SSEi, Light BronzeMist. The day I brought it home.

Driver 1...

Sorry about the blurred images, I used a Cannon digital video camcorder, and it does not like to focus on those displays, even using manual focus.

And Driver 2...

This one has to change again soon, since my wife pointed out that SHE is supposed to be driver 2.

Kevin - your son did a super job on that group shot of us all. I think that's the only pic we have of Jerry (Mr. Goodwrench).

Robin - nice ride! Did you get that at priceline.com? heheh

Ken
    Ken - If my son finds out, he'll want to use my camera all the time! Do you think Henri likes to be the center of attention?;-)

Robin - I am certain now that I must get those chrome rims sometime in the near future! They definitely make a difference in the profile of the car. Very nice!

Peace
    KZM
  • smfransmfran Member Posts: 432
    Great pictures kzm. Ken, how about arranging something closer to home? This morning at around 8:00 I saw your exact car in Canton, MA pass me going in the opposite direction and thought of you. It was a beauty! Was it you?
  • mfahey1mfahey1 Member Posts: 419
    Great looking car especially since it appears to be a clone of ours although I couldn't tell if it has a sunroof.
    Thanks for the information on the Tech2, especially for the steering adjustments. I believe that I'll be paying the dealer a visit. The service manager is a real gearhead (beautiful 66 Nova, all tricked out) and I'm sure he'll work with me.
  • bdreggorsbdreggors Member Posts: 143
    Warp engines ready Captain! lol. I've gotta do something with my DIC; 'Driver 1' is getting so tame.
    Nice angle!
    It really does look great! The white stripe on black is a very nice touch, Kevin. I'd like to see a red stripe sometime too. Maybe someone here has one. By the way - who's that handsome devil talking to Vince (Henry) in the background there? heheh

Ken
  • jim280zjim280z Member Posts: 1
    How do you change the Deafult "Driver 1" and
    "Driver 2" Displays to your own custom message.
    I could not find it in the manual, on a 2001
    SSEI, thanks.
    Jim
    Jim-
    The DIC greeting is one of only 2 programmable items I know of (steering firmness is the other) that can't be programmed from the dash. To change the DIC message you need the dealer's Tech2 diagnostic tool. Go back and look at message #1404 in the Sedans board for more information.

Regards,
    Robin
    You knucklehead!!!
  • fantascpfantascp Member Posts: 175
    Kevin: Great pictures of the the CARS.-Thanks!!!!
    As far as the people pics- HELP!!!- HA HA!!!

KEN: still no computer- making due off site as best as i can. I'm still able to read the postings etc.-

Blacksilver-BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!! -What kind of polish/wax do you use? I've been using AMOR-ALL- anyone recommend anything else?

Thanks,

Chuck
    That's Zaino #1, followed by 2 coats of Zaino #2 on both vehicles.

Hans
  • fantascpfantascp Member Posts: 175
    Thanks, I'll give it a try with Zaino.

Ken: getting back Kevins pics "KNUCKLEHEADS???-

How about -"3 WISE MEN "- for purchasing BONNEVILLE'S!!!!

Chuck
This discussion has been closed.