Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Altima

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    I imagine sales will remain a lot stronger than the old model. You don't have to be a best-seller to be considered successful. 40% increase is huge.

OK, the WRX is selling at a rate more than 100% better than before. But that's quite an exception.

The Acura TL Type S is pretty close to the Accord you long for. Isn't it even supposed to get a manual soon?

-juice
  • blueguydotcomblueguydotcom Member Posts: 6,249
    Is unfortunarely still a Honda. It's got as much personality as a wall.
  • regfootballregfootball Member Posts: 2,166
    Here I thought the Altima was gonna blow away what I currently drive, a 99 Taurus SHO. Both cars have 235hp, but the Altima is lighter by a bunch.

But if the Altima time is 7.3 to 60 and R&T tested mine to 7.4 seconds for 0-60, I guess I'm not gonna worry much. Now maybe a 255hp Maxima with a manual tranny would kick its butt tho.
  • cupholder1cupholder1 Member Posts: 231
    Or just get a Passat 1.8T and chip it. Performance and comfort all wrapped up in one. Of course, there's that nasty problem about having your warranty voided...
  • crapgamecrapgame Member Posts: 43
    "And now I shall refute your arguments. :)"

I was wondering where you disappeared to...

And you had some good points about where an Alty is superior to an SUV, but then so is my 4 year old Camry. That's why I still drive it - and not another SUV.

"A more relevant discussion would be about suvs in the Altima's price range."

Possibly, although many of the same points made about the Seq would apply to a Pathy, or Durango, etc. Someone could also pick up a recent year Suburban for somewhere in the 25K range.

"Further the original point was about total cost, not just about insurance. YOU chose to focus on insurance because that was the only cost point upon which you could make an argument - a weak one at that, considering the difference between your two example vehicles was very small, in favor of the car I might add (!), compared to the differences in other costs mentioned."

I chose to focus on insurance because it not the obvious sticker price. Anyone with a HP calculator can figure out the difference between monthly costs of a 40K car vs a 25K car. Not everyone understands insurance. I suggest you go back and re-read that part again. How you can say the insurance point is in favor of the car is beyond me.

"Also, for the record:

I have a kid, and a Cosco Opus 35. It fits just fine in the middle of the rear seat of my car. Adults fit fine next to it. My car is not an Altima."

Of course your car is not an Altima. Adults wouldn't fit next to a car seat in an Altima. That was my point. They don't fit well in my Camry, therefore, they won't fit in an Altima :)

"Yes, my car meets only 95% of my needs, not 100% - the other 5%? Hauling some furniture a few weeks ago. Way too much to fit in a sequoia. I rented a moving van for that - saved tens of thousands of dollars by not owning a moving van just for that. Hauling horses. I go with a friend who hauls a four horse goose neck trailer - can't use a seqouia for that either. See, I too can come up with irrelevant examples of how your vehicle doesn't meet my needs! :)"

Why would you need to rent a moving van if your friend has a truck and trailer that big?

Been a nice conversation, McKague. Hope you find your Alty.
  • bostnwhalrbostnwhalr Member Posts: 128
    The reason I was disappointed in the Altima is that my expectations were high: class leading horsepower, passat like styling, lots of room, good value....

However, when I sat in the driver's seat, I was somewhat disappointed. Understand, I'm not that picky ( I don't care about the prop rod or the gooseneck hinges). However, every time you drive your new car, you use the controls to adjust something. (You don't always go under the hood or stuff the trunk with stuff.

Hey, we all have different priorities. Frankly, the Altima will do damn well (as long as the reliability is there). I just expected perfection after seeing the media reviews, hp and styling. I figured that the interior would be of the same standards. (I remember seeing some article mentioning the Audi-esque atmosphere interiors. It's no Passat when it comes to the interior).

However, for $24k for a 3.5SE, it's hard to argue with the value (a similar Passat would cost WAY more and have less power.). I suppose one could always go for the Maxima. In fact the local Nissan dealer has 2002 Maxima's for $3,200 off list, making the probably the same price as a 3.5SE.

At least, the buying public has more choices. When's Nissan going to do an Altima SportWagon? That would rule! Doesn't Nissan have a vehicle in the works based off the Altima?
  • venus537venus537 Member Posts: 1,443
    In the car and driver comparison test the Altima didn't finish any higher than the Accord in the handling department. This makes sense since the Altima isn't a sportier car (unless the Altima is equipped with the 5 speed) to drive no matter how much Nissan markets the car as such. It's just absurd to believe that Nissan is the choice for enthusiasts between Honda/Toyota/Nissan.
    You can't compare 0-60 numbers from one mag to another. They vary greatly. Altima's benchmark is Motorweek's 5.9 dash to 60mph. That's mighty quick by any standard. The only thing in the same price range quicker than that is the WRX, at least that I can think of.

Even chipped, I think C&D's Passat took 6.9s to 60 with a manual.

I disagree, the Altima is a sportier car. It's still a sporty sedan, not a pure sports car, but it's definitely more athletic than an Accord.

Absurd? Are you kidding? Most power, 17" wheels, and the only 5 speed. It's absurd not to believe it's the sportiest of the trio (Accord and Camry being the others).

-juice
    actually, what we were discussing is the new number that was just published... Altima SE's 0 to 60 time in a slushbox, which is how 95% of the Altimas being sold come equipped. In auto, it was 7.3 seconds. Fast, but nowhere near as fast as the times GM gets out of its automatic sedans.
  • redline65redline65 Member Posts: 693
    cupholder - 95% of 3.5 SE Altimas will be automatics? Are you sure about that? I would have thought more like 70%.
    I tend to look at the whole picture, though. I read the article with the slushbox, too, and was impressed by the 24mpg and the best-in-class numbers in almost every single performance category (not only engine-related). The GM contingent got creamed.

To me, as long as they offer a 5 speed, that's what I would get. The percentages don't matter to me one bit, as long as I can find one. When I test drove it, they had two V6 5 speeds.

-juice
  • speedracer3speedracer3 Member Posts: 650
    I don't know if you noticed, but there is an obvious trend toward sedans that are more "fun-to-drive" and less vanilla and utilitarian. The average family car buyer is younger and they buy cars that are not only useful but enjoyable. Why do you think the Passat is so succesful??. Why did Toyota introduce an SE model to their lineup??. Why do you think Nissan is harping on the Altima's sporty personality?. The previous Altima failed mainly because it was too small to compete in the mid-size market, this Altima is bigger and more powerful than the competition, it is also more fun to drive. Other than the interior, where do you think that Nissan went wrong here?.
  • tim_hooligantim_hooligan Member Posts: 143
    After sitting in, and driving most sedans, coupes, and whatever I could find, I ended up with a car I never thought I would get: Audi A4. My intention was to get the Altima, but seeing as though prices were going for around MSRP I shyed away. I sat in the car, and it just didn't feel right. The whole ergonomics "package" wasn't right for me.
    After the Altima, I sat in the A4. Wow, talk about worlds apart! The fact that it felt rich inside and just appealed in every direction. This is a car that fights the mold. It's a gorgeous car. Even with its style being a couple years old, people still stop by and oogle over it. I threw on the sport package, sunroof, slush box and walked out for invoice (Audi loves MSRP too). With the sport package, this thing STICKS to the road. I can toss it around much more than the Altima, Camry , or Accord.
    Performance? Not posting the best 0-60, so what? The brakes on this car are best in class. Period. You can stop on a dime. If i want a powerhouse, I can throw a chip in it for $500.
    Guess when it comes down to it, you just have to drive the car and decide what's important to you. I just don't understand soccer moms and their excursions....
  • lsclsc Member Posts: 210
    The Audi A4 is certainly a solid choice. I can't argue against anyone buying that car. good luck with it...it is especially nice on the inside.
  • alpha01alpha01 Member Posts: 4,747
    I am almost positive thiis is an incorrect figure. I am not sure what the actual figure is, but there is no way that a car that portends to be this sporty would post a higher automatic to manual production ratio than the average of 87/13 for every 100 sold in the US. In addition, I have already seen two Altima manuals parked in my area, of the say, 5 or so that I've seen overall.
    ~alpha
    Even though the Passat is indeed fun to drive, it is sprung a bit soft. Speaking of which, why did C&D exclude the Passat from their comparo?

The A4 design is actually 7 years old, but you hardly notice. I agree it's still quite handsome and handles better than the Passat. The new one looks less distinctive, but the improvements seem nice.

-juice
  • aftyafty Member Posts: 499
    In the C/D review where the Altima posted a 7.3 0-60, the Accord posted an 8.3. More interestingly, the Altima bested every other car in the 0-90 test by at least 3 seconds. That's a pretty huge difference, IMHO.

C/D also said that the Altima was the only car out of the group that they could get excited about, but that its minor faults (dashboard reflections, firm ride, hard-to-read gauges, and torque steer) were enough to push it down in the rankings. They rated the Accord and Camry higher, but kept pointing out how boring they were.

There was no mention in the article of the Altima's poor interior quality or fit and finish.
  • oilers1oilers1 Member Posts: 17
    I am looking to replace my Toyota Solara with a 4 door and am considering anything that can be had with a 5 speed. I have looked at a Jetta but found it to be too small. I do not like the new incarnation of the Passat--too much chrome. Additionally, I question VW quality since most of the models sold here are manufactured in Mexico and I believe longevity has suffered since the days of the German manufactured cars. JD Power initial quality surveys meaning nothing. Start throwing options on a 325i and you are looking at a $10k premium over a comparably equipped Altima. A Max SE is $6k richer as is a base A4. Nothing comes close in value to the $31K ($US19400) 3.5 SE with side curtains, leather, 6 disc, climate control, 17" wheels, etc.
    Only had the opportunity to drive the auto version as the dealer had no 5 speed on the lot. Great acceleration, nice blend of ride/handling, powerful brakes, quiet... Yes, the interior was a little disappointing but not enough to turn me off the car and I especially found the leather not to be of the best quality. I will probably wait until the next model year to buy or a least get a late '02-probably with cloth. BTW the 0-60 time of 7.3 seconds is conservative as the Alty (by the seat of my pants) seemed to be quicker than my 5sp Solara. Accord and Camry are boooring...
    A full second difference is an eternity. Do you realize how many mods you would have to undergo to shave off that kind of time in a normally aspirated car?

-juice
  • brad45brad45 Member Posts: 27
    Okay, let's get a grip. There is no way that the new Altima will be a sales failure. (I don't know who's post it was its back about 20 or 30) Everyone seems to think the new Passat is a sales success, but it doesn't come close to Accord and Camry in sales. I thought I read Nissan wants to sell about 250K Altimas /yr that's about 1/2 of what the other two sells. If that is their target, it sounds like Nissan is very successful so far.

Also a 3 second difference in 0-90 is ridiculous how can anyone say that it isn't the sportiest car of the big three. Does anyone have the 1/4 mi times and speeds handy?
    It's less than 250k. I think it's perhaps 220 or lower. Nissan cut production of the class leading Max by about 1/3 this year and added that amount to the Altima.
    In my local paper today one dealer was advertising 1800 off MSRP for a 4 cylinder S model with Auto, no ABS.

Also advertising a 229 lease, forget what the moenyt down was, maybe 2k.
  • mney6mney6 Member Posts: 116
    What is the name of that dealer.
    1800 off MSRP is about 400 under invoice.
    I'll buy all his inventory.
    Something smells fishy!
    There is no question that the Altima posts the best 0-60 time in manual transmission for any under 30k mid-size sedan. Beyond that...?

Another thing to consider about the Altima SE is high insurance rates. I ran a quote on it and found it to be more expensive to insure than a WRX wagon, and about the same as a WRX sedan.
  • gasman1gasman1 Member Posts: 321
    The 2002 Altima is suppose to have AVERAGE insurance rates. Check MSN.Carpoint, Intellichoice, Money, and others. My insurance increased by $120/year when replacing a 2000 Saturn with the Alty 2.5S. Expected since it's newer and cost $21,000 verse the $14,500 Saturn and well worth the $10/month. IMHO
  • redtrain65redtrain65 Member Posts: 24
    I liked the design of the Altima until I saw the rear end.. ouch! What happened to bumpers? They were created for the purpose of keeping another vehicle from hitting yours in a light crash. Not to say this vehicle is alone, all new cars are loosing bumpers, a big problem in my book. Our insurance rates are going to skyrocket in the next 5 years. Those tail lights are horrible.
  • cncmancncman Member Posts: 487
    redtrain;
    Actually, all cars have bumpers, now you have a covering that goes over it for a more finished look, there is still a bumper under there if you take the cover off. heck of a lot better than those ugly crash bumpers from the 70's.
  • cncmancncman Member Posts: 487
    I agree that most folks that buy these cars are not weekend hotrodders or stoplight racers. However, I would argue that most people that buy these cars are interested in safety. Performance, handling, acceleration, vehicle control are all aspects of crash avoidance. If a kid jumps out in front of you on the street, would you rather have a poor steering input and a tremendous amount of brake dive or not? If you are facing a wide intersection with a short light, would you rather have 192hp or 240? if you have to make a sudden lane change on the highway to avoid an obstacle would you feel very comfortable with a larger amount of body roll or a smaller amount? Think about it.
  • dagrin451dagrin451 Member Posts: 8
    One thing about the interior. I was reading the MB C320 coupe review and they bashed the interior. Then i read the altima review, the only thing they complained about was the displays in direct sunlight. Also, the sales of the altima has increased. That means MORE people are satisfied with the car. Obviously if the interior was as bad as some people claim, sales wouldnt be this good. I test drove it myself and found the interior nice. It beat the camry which i felt too "cavernous" and the dash looked way to plain as with the center console.
    Only thing about the interior of the altima i found kind of pathetic/scary was the door locks. They were a little too plasticy, but theres no way four little pieces of plastic are going to make an overall nice car suck.
  • jimxojimxo Member Posts: 423
    If you would like to post any photo's, you can visit the nissan altima club.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/allnew2002nissanaltima

• patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    We can make an Altima Owners Club right here in Town Hall if you folks would like that.

For those who might not know, the Owners Club is a dedicated folder where you can have as many discussions as you would like. Take a look at some of them here to get an idea of the possibilities. You will see that the various clubs have separate discussions for things like introducing yourselves, posting pictures, maintenance issues and whatever other related topics the groups may find of interest.

This discussion would remain here on the Sedans board, but will be linked to the Owners Club folder as well, making it accessible from either place.

You can "subscribe" to the entire owners folder, which makes reading all the posts in the various discussions very easy to do. You will also eventually have the opportunity to have regularly scheduled owners' chats if you are interested in doing so.

The Nissan Owners Club folder currently has sub-folders for Pathfinder, Maxima and Pickup owners - seems like the Altima deserves a place there also.

Let me know if you have any questions. If this sounds like a good idea, just give me a couple of positive posts and I'll get the ball rolling.

Pat
    Host
    Sedans Message Board
    two different dealers in Mpls St. Paul area. ads for 19800 MSRP for 17995 or 229 lease w/ 2k down, 12k miles/4 yrs.
    Pat;

Please put me down as wanting a Nissan Altima Owners Club. I'm in the Toyota Highlander Owners Club. It's great information!

Jim
  • venus537venus537 Member Posts: 1,443
    I would think sales of the car would increase considering it's been substantially redesigned. It doesn't follow that the interior is not cheap because of this.
  • obiwankenobi1obiwankenobi1 Member Posts: 290
    So they cut Maxima production to make more Altima's?

Makes sense. Probably why since August when I got my Maxima, I have only seen one 02 Maxima on the road. And this IS Southern California.

I kind of like the exclusivity! :)

Obi
  • corkfishcorkfish Member Posts: 537
    Unfortunately, most of the Maximas out there are automatics. I'd rather have an Altima with a 5 speed than a Maxima with an automatic any day. I mean, I wouldn't have to even think about that one.
  • bluesky999bluesky999 Member Posts: 253
    Do any of you have any experience w/dealers in NJ? I want to go drive an Alty, and possibly buy one. Any advice out there in internetland on which dealers are good, which are thieves, etc. Wish to buy in Central or Northern NJ. Some of the local dealers include North Brunswick, Avenel, Woodbridge, Hillside, Bristol Nissan in Green Brook (I think). Thanks in advance for any advice.
    The car was tricked out with useless options to make it sticker at around 27k.

First impression was that tall people need not apply. With the sunroof, my head was close to hitting the roof. It is apparently impossible to get an SE without the sunroof. Also, the roofline intruded on my vision, and I had the seat as low as it could possibly go. I did not think it safe to have so much vision obstructed. I don't know if it would be any different without the sunroof.

Everything said about the cheap interior is true. I mean the interior REALLY is low grade, what you might find in a Neon rental car. The door handles on the outside were cheap plastic and it looked like they could be ripped off if grabbed too quickly.

The intruments were cluttered and not well put out. The shifter seemed junky and clunky.

As for the actual drive, the car is fast. Not a single question there. But there was also plenty of torque steer to keep you on your feet. The handling was nothing to write home about. It basically felt like an ordinary sedan that drove very fast.

Other annoying thing: there is only a CD player, and no cassette, nor is a cassette even an option. I like to listen to books on tape for long trips.

All in all, very unimpressed.
  • bsprolesbsproles Member Posts: 19
    Yeah, I finally decided that, as much as I like the thought of a 5 speed V6 with 240 horses, the bad interior just ultimately killed my desire to own one :(

I admit, I'm somewhat picky about certain things, and cars are one of them. If there's one or two major issues with a car, that'll usually cross it off my list. On the other hand, I can live with maybe one or two *minor* issues, but the Altima's interior has about 4 or 5 things that I can't accept in a car at this price range. And that, to me, equals 1+ major issues.

Looks like I'm headed back to the Toyota Camry Solara - equipped the way I want, it costs over $1,200 less (at *MSRP*) than the Altima. It doesn't require premium fuel, 200 horses is perfectly acceptable (My Saturn L300 has 182hp, and it feels like a rocket :), the interior is about 1000 times better than the Altima, and finally, the Solara in its current form is proven - the new Altima needs to grow for another 2 years or so.

It's too bad Nissan made such a nice exterior (I *really* like that and the front and tail lights), a super powerful engine, and some smart interior *features*, like the trip computer, telescoping steering wheel, etc...but they really dropped the ball on the rest of the interior. Even the leather isn't that great :(

-Bryan
  • shawn325ishawn325i Member Posts: 100
    who designed that interior????????

Too bad!!
  • zexxeyzexxey Member Posts: 6
    Dealer in Boston area advertising ALTAIMS $2700 off Loaded SE...
    Maximas SE $3100.00 Off , GLE $3280 Off..
    Check out there AD "Quirkcars.com"
    Hope this helps you save some $$Bucks$$ at your local dealer.
    Happy Driving.: )
    My concerns over tire pressure are due to previous ownership of a Ford Exporer. I checked the tire pressure the day after I took delivery, The pressure ranged from 31- to 34-psi on each of the tires. I adjusted them all to 33-psi.

I looked for the tire information sticker on the door jamb so that I could adjust them properly. It wasn't there! I read the Owner's Manual, It referred to the sticker which is suppose to be on the B-pillar. It wasn't there! I looked on the other side, on every door, in the glovebox, and under them hood. No luck!

Email to Nissan for the information -- deferred to my dealer. At my first service, the dealer adjusted all of my tires to 35-psi and stated that on the repair order. I asked them to order the tire information sticker for me. The look I got...

I finally found the sticker while cleaning the interior. It's on the underside of the upper console storage compartment. Lift the lid to gain access to the lower storage compartment and its on the lid.
    The sticker sates 29-psi front and rear. The tires are Continental ContiTouring Contacts (the first OEM tires that I've kept - normally I swap "whatever" brand for Michelin). The Conti's are rated at 44-psi MAX. My Exploder was suppose to have 26-psi and I always ran them at 30-psi (before all of those troubles and Ford/Firestone recommending 30-psi).

I'm currently running the tires at 31-psi Front and 33-psi Rear. My Alty 2.5S rode great at 33-psi and not that bad at 35-psi. I may consider 35-psi on a fully-loaded trip. My '83 SAAB 900 is the first car that I had with different -psi for front and rear. I don't know if it helps handling or not, but it's comfortable. Any thoughts???

As for the assistance I received from my inquiry, Nissan failed to meet my expectations. This should have been a very simple inquiry.

I also had the dealer balance the tires at that first service. they sent it to a reputable tire shop for this service. The wheels use weight tapes instead of the clip on weights. I like the look this leaves on the wheels. The steering wheel vibrations that I had experienced are gone. (I did find that they use the "normal" weight clips on the back side of the wheel.)
  • emmo1emmo1 Member Posts: 6
    I'm looking to buy a new 4-door family sedan in the next few weeks and I'm considering the new Altima, Camry and Accord. I don't want to spend more than $20,000. I have been driving American-made cars for the past 20 years and I've grown tired of them. I feel that if any one of the three car makers above can sell me a car, they will keep me as a long-term loyal customer. I've test driven the Altima S and the Accord LX so far. Let's start with the Accord. Although I heard many good things about the Accord's reliability I found its 4-cylinder engine, which is within my price range, noisy and rough. I was disconcerted because as I was driving along it kept shifting down for no apparent reason. Is this typical? I actually liked the way it handled although it felt that the rear seat was much smaller than the Altima's. I also don't know how good this small engine will be in highway driving. I really like the way the Altima looks on the outside but was quite upset to see that the interior was made of cheap plastic. The car locks for example were particularly cheap. The light on the air conditioner button didn't light-up when I tested it. The tires on the Altima were General when the Accord offers Michelins. I think that I favor the Altima over the Accord for its looks and more powerful engine but I fear that I among thousands of others who buy the car will be guinea pigs for Nissan. The Nissan dealership I visited was also a bad experience. The salesman and the owner's son acted with a sense of arrogance that pretty much drove me and my wife away. If Nissan thinks that these cars will walk out of their floors at the prices they are asking they are dreaming. And since I am in a desperate need for a new car if they came across a little nicer they could have had a sale. As for the Camry, the reviews I've read so far on the new and improved Camry are so-so. But I have still to test drive it. I'm in the Chicagoland area. Any Nissan, Toyota or Honda dealerships you recommend will be greatly appreciated.
    sheesh...as if that's a tough decision.

The interior is atrocious otherwise though. :) But a tape player? Now there's a device that didn't disappear soon enough. God bless CD and CD-R.
  • ahossaahossa Member Posts: 152
    One that I will definitely not recommend is Hillside.Yesterday (Sat Nov 10)I had an apointment at Hillside Toyota which is right next door to Hillside Nissan(They Share the same driveway)and it was the worse experience. I called a salesperson looking for a Blue Camry.She told me they had 3. It took me 2 hours to get there from NYc and when i arrived she had left plus they didn' have any Camrys in Stock.More important they didn't seem to know much and were generally unprofessional.I believe you will get the same treatment.They just don't care.Nissan,honda & toyota sell themselves.The BIG 3 salesmen have to work hard.
  • dabronxrdabronxr Member Posts: 73
    Your post mentioned my "Exploder" was, that a slip or intentional?:->
  • ahossaahossa Member Posts: 152
    Hondas are very reliable cars and they are noisey.If you are looking for quite cars Toyota is the company.They wrote the book on quiet cars.They are obsessed with NHV(Noise,Harshness,Vibration).The camry did not get a so so review. The car is great just that it has a boring style.No personality.Nissan dealers and salesmen are a rough bunch and it starts with Corporate Nissan.I walked into a dealership and I asked a salesman to show a base Altima 3.5 Se. He pointed to a loaded Altima and told me that's a base model.I asked him the question again and he told that's as base as it get. The Sticker was $29,744.A base Altima 3.5 se is about $23000.
  • storytellerstoryteller Member Posts: 476
    Emmo: I'll let others with more expertise talk about Altima vs Accord. They are two great automobiles, and the real challenge is to find the one that appeals most to you. "Guinea pigs?" You might mean you fear problems related to radically revised cars. I wouldn't worry about the engine and drivetrain of the Altima, as Nissan has been evolving these products for a long time and their record has been outstanding. You might be unhappy with other aspects of the new design, like switches, but be advised that Nissan, Honda and other better Japanese makers are rarely embarrassed by quality issues on new introductions.

On dealerships: write the sales manager of that dealership a short letter telling him he lost sales and reputation because of staff arrogance. Copy Nissan America. Then look into other dealerships. Nissan dealerships are NOT all the same, and unless you live in a remote area you should be able to find a good one.
  • ruskiruski Member Posts: 1,566
    would you be interested in a strap-on bumper?
  • aggie_dave98aggie_dave98 Member Posts: 1
    Has anybody bought a 2002 Altima 3.5SE??? I am interested, but am afraid that because they're pretty scarce in the dealerships, I may have to pay MSRP. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.
    dave
This discussion has been closed.