Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mnle80mnle80 Member Posts: 1
    Hope this helps somebody! I used this forum to negotiate -- thanks guys! Just bought EX-L a few days ago for $26800. OTD $29321. Dealer threw in free window tints and first service.I think it was a fair deal -- maybe could have gotten it for a few hundred bucks cheaper but i think it was fair enough.
  • marines1marines1 Member Posts: 1
    We picked up our silver 2008 Honda Odyssey Touring w/o pax. We paid 35,900 out the door and had a smooth experience.
  • dany3dany3 Member Posts: 4
    what can I say, ? different ball game . I was a surprise.
    We negotiate for a couple week after find the best price in miami 30000 ,EXL w/res and navi ( I think really good deal) . Lease $3495 out of pocket and $338 w/tax a month . salesman was perfect no problem , no hiding fee nothing estrange . I know my fico 760 suppose to be tier 1 but........... honda use transunion something like classic 04 and They said my score was 689 and they need to adjust my payment , I don't know is true because I spoke with another dealer and he told me , they can boom the score , they want more money for you . and I told the guys sorry there is no more money, that is all take or leave and i leave without the van .
    Thanks this forum because you help me a lot to lower the price but I need a credit forum to understand the financiall rep because I just know there is a 6 diferents scores not 3 to buy a car .
    thanks all
    alex
  • jthammonjthammon Member Posts: 3
    What was your price prior to tax, title, etc?
  • hob1hob1 Member Posts: 4
    To Jthammon: $28,030.83....subtotal with fees was @28,661. $1,769 sales tax, couple other small fees, total $30,500. Biggest fee...pre delivery sevice fee of $599.99. Didn't care how they worked the numbers as we started backwards from the OTD price. Hope this helps.
  • xfactorxfactor Member Posts: 78
    Just received all the responses to internet Dealer bids for EXL-RES

Located in NY

Bids
    #1 $29,055 includes Dest.
    #2 $29,282 Includes Dest.
    #3 $30,107 Includes Dest.

Any thoughts. Going to try at local dealer for $28,500

What are 6-100,000 extended warranty's going for???
  • jthammonjthammon Member Posts: 3
    To hob1: It looks like people are paying around $800 more in the region we are moving to (Idaho). Therefore we are planning to offer 29,000 (including destination fee). I'll let you know what happens. Are you still happy with your purchase? Do you like the van now that you have been driving it for a little while? There is another forum of very unhappy buyers. Thanks for all your help!
  • janebug712janebug712 Member Posts: 8
    I beg your pardon but reputable dealers will not sell for a loss and make up for it by taking advantage of someone else. They will sell their dealership and the value of doing business with them. Them will sell for a fair price to everyone. Shame on you for thinking you are special because you did your so called "research". By the way, do you sell your product for no profit.
  • wolverine12wolverine12 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the forum. It was helpful in determining the current market price then the stale TMV prices.

Last weekend, finally i committed and purchased 2008 Touring from central florida dealer. I requested internet quotes from all the dealers within 100 miles radius. Quote from Coggin Honda was very competitive. Here are my details.

MSRP: $40680
    Invoice: $36884
    Quoted price $33449
    Accessories added by the dealer(Wheel locks, splash guard, accent strips): $287
    Tax: $2111
    New tags: $230
    Predelivery service fee: $599

OTD price: $36,684

Whole experience was overall acceptable pleasant experience. They underquoted for my trade in by a lot. I was really not that interested in selling trade-in, so I pulled out the deal. I was preapproved for 0.9% finance, but the dealer wanted to pay $1000 extra for the vehicle. I did not find the fineprint for that in Honda offer. Finally ended up paying entire vehicle by cash.

Predelivery price is pretty much standard here, except in Leesburg, FL, where they charge $299

Finally, for the sales person in this forum. I checked the weather for previous month ;) , there was no "Hail Storm" in florida. ;)
  • coolpetecoolpete Member Posts: 30
    Are you a dealer or a dealer's agent? How do you know so much about how the so called "Reputed dealers" do business? And you think a CAR Dealer will not take advantage of a customer....LMAO on that one......were you born yesterday?

There was nothing in that guys post that was shameful or offensive to anyone. It was just pointing out market principles, people who do the research end up paying less vs people who just walk in to a dealership.

You on the other hand have ulterior motives and seems like are trying to shut down an honest customer.

I am willing to take bets that you are a SALESMAN at Honda!!
  • dfwbuyer2dfwbuyer2 Member Posts: 4
    Thus far, I have heard from 2 of you - thanks much - if there are others that bought in the DFW area, I'd appreciate your responses and I'll summarize them here

Also, any thoughts on where to buy extended warranty and how much this costs

thanks in advance

DFW area
    May 2008, EX-L/RES, Irving TX dealership
    "I paid $30,853.00 Out the door. I think it was ~ $400.00 below invoice plus $2,000.00 dealer cash back. This price was for EX-L/RES with dealer installed option: Splash guard, sun roof win deflector, wheel lock, stripe, cargo tray, door guard, etc... Call David McDavid Honda"

----
    white EXL with NAV and RES from Honda Cars of McKinney.

Here is the details

MRSP $36455.00
    Dealer add on made the total $38955.00
    ( add-ons were window tint, wheel locks, paint sealant, fabric guard on the carpet, mudflaps)
    Offered: $31000.00
    Total out the door: $32982.30

I also was able to get the 0.9% for 36 months.
    --------------
  • benfbenf Member Posts: 36
    Am I missing something here?

My understanding of the current Honda promotion (at least in my region) is $2000 assistance to the dealer and special financing (ie 0.9% for 36 months). It appears that the financing is take it or leave it. That is there is no additional dealer cash for customers that pass up the special financing. In May, it was my understanding that it was either $2000 in dealer cash or $1000 dealer cash plus the special financing. However, as of June 3rd, I believe, Honda change the promo to $2000 and special financing, no additional dealer cash if the customer paid cash.

If that is a correct description of the current promo, why would anyone pay cash. Even if you have the cash, you are much better off getting 0.9% for 36-months and investing it at 2, 3, 4, 5%, whatever. At a reasonable rate of return (4%) on $30,000 purchase, you are leaving well over $1000 on the table.

Can those of you paying with cash or those with a better handle on the current state of Honda promotions please enlighten me as to why someone would choose to pay with cash?
  • slowcarslowcar Member Posts: 66
    Yes...you can offer to buy but I won't sell !!!
  • sriavirsriavir Member Posts: 5
    hi, it looks like you got a great deal! could you provide a break down, actual cost of the minivan + destination + additional costs.

I just put a deposit for a 08 touring for $35100 + tax. Wanted to know i I was paying too much.

thanks
  • sriavirsriavir Member Posts: 5
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $33449 for a touring! did you have a trade in?
  • wolverine12wolverine12 Member Posts: 2
    Sriavir:

I choose not to trade my vehicle when they lowballed my trade-in. I went into the dealership with two minds whether to do my trade. When i saw the quote for my trade-in, I decided to keep my other car for local errands and personal use. Odyssey will be truly my family vehicle.

benf:

I did not want to walk away from that price no matter what. I did not want the dealer to give any incentive to change that written quote. Next nearest quote, i received was $1500 more. Also I hate to take any loan, even at 0.9% financing. I am not comfortable with having any loan on depreciating assets
  • mplshondadlrmplshondadlr Member Posts: 409
    And thats my point. You dont have to buy from me and I wont sell to you. It sounds like a win-win for both of us. I have no problem telling people no.

I work for a high volume Honda dealership, not a Ford or Chrysler dealership. I'm not worried about missing a deal based on an unrealastic offer.

Have fun being a professional shopper. Sooner or later you may get your deal.
  • sun_dancesun_dance Member Posts: 13
    Hi folks,

I'm looking at buying 3 EX-Ls and the current pricing I'm seeing for the 08 model is just under $31K OTD. I was hoping to get it under $29.5K OTD, but don't seem to be getting anywhere...anyone have some recommendation on dealers who are offering great pricing?
  • itseditsed Member Posts: 17
    Got my 08 non pax Touring for $34,349 plus TTL from Concord Honda on Saturday. Did the 2.9% financing as well. Called Friday and told the fleet guy i wanted a black with black interior. He called around and found one local and had it there by Saturday afternoon. I drove over and was in and out of the dealer in under 2 hours.
  • tnguyen74tnguyen74 Member Posts: 65
    After about a month of hunting finally purchased 2008 Odyssey EX-L RES for $30,500 OTD with a few accessories and 0.9% for 36 months. Below is the break down of the details. Internet sales was very professional and no-nonsense. If you know what you want do not walk into dealer until figures are finalized and it will be a more pleasant experience.

MSRP $34,445 ODYSSEY EX-L RES

28,001 vehicle
    1,741 sales tax (6.5%)
    599 dealer fee
    159 tire/battery fee, new tag, tag fees, etc
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    $30,500 Out the door w/ 0.9% 36 month

INCLUDED ADD ONS
    - Zxilon protection package
    - plastic cargo liner
    - splash guards
    - wheel locks
    - door guards
    Give me a break if you want to believe that a reputable dealer will sell to EVERYONE AT A FAIR PRICE and not take advantage of someone. If you want to believe this than more power to you and just take the first FAIR offer that the dealer presents to you. Saturn tried this approach with fixed pricing for everyone and I don't think it worked too well. I don't know if they are still doing it or not since I never had interest in any GM products.

This bulletin has been very informative has helped me quite a bit on my purchase (thanks everyone) with the exception of salespeople that chime in to rain on people.
  • coolpetecoolpete Member Posts: 30
    This guy is a Salesman - no point in arguing with him, see my post a page back (# 19523) about his earlier comment on your post.

He is just trolling here and is not contributing anything that could be useful. Actually is actively trying to misguide potential customers.
  • ksko72ksko72 Member Posts: 1
    All,

I would like to thank this forum for very valuable information on buying my first Honda since toyota and lexus owner for 10 years. so far I love my car a lot.

Here is my deal;

I bought 08 Odyssey EX-L w/o RES and NAV (MSRP $32845).
    Price for car before TTL was 26K, $6K off MSRP. Invoice was ~29K.
    OTD price $28890 (no trade-in involved).
    $0 Down Got 0.9% Monthly $814 for 36 months.

I think it is great deal to me.
    I am now a proud woner of 08 Odyssey.
  • benfbenf Member Posts: 36
    Nicely Done! Thanks for sharing your experience.

It looks like you basically paid published invoice (31,280) less dealer cash (2000) less holdback (3%). If you take the 'dealer fee' of 600 and offset the likely negotiable value of the add ons (roughly $350, by my estimation) you end up right at 28,600.

31280 - 2000 - 1015 + 350 = 28615

Generally speaking, this should be the goal for any Odyssey purchase right now. There may be occasion where you can do a little better, but you may have to stumble into the perfect, unusual combination of events.

Now, if you add in the value of the 0.9% for 36-months, you have saved yourself another $1500 over a very competitive credit union rate of, say, 4.25%. The way I see it right now, any of the EX-L variations can easily be had for somewhere between $7500 and $8000 below sticker, if you include the value of the financing.

Alas, I have decided to wait until July to see if Honda ups the ante on dealer cash to $2500 or $3000. Unless the incentives go down (always a possibility), I will very likely purchase in early July with or without an incentive increase.
    So now you're claiming that the person who wrote that post was me? Please. Why dont you click all of my posts before you say I contribute nothing here. I have been very frank about actual costs and what my area is selling Hondas for. You on the other hand, what real experince have you brought here? What do you know about selling cars - or anything for that matter?

I have never misguided ANYONE. I have only shared information. You want to buy a repaired hail damage van, then by all means do, I dont care.

Your hyperbole makes you sound like the troll, not me.
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Firstly, let's knock of the name calling and personal insults altogether. No mas!

Next, I am late to this party, but mplshondadlr, I see no indication that the other poster is accusing you of posting under someone else's name. Calm down, please.

Let me suggest to all of that you take what you can out of these posts and research and research some more. No one post should constitute the sum of your research if you're going to work out the best deal for yourself. If you find a post less than believeable, then please don't believe it - but move on and skip the attacks.

Thanks for helping keep this place tidy while kyfdx enjoys a much needed vacation! ;)
    Can you share with me the going price for the EX in your area within + / - $200? I want to come in the dealer with a decent number to make a deal. Thanks.

p.s. I found at Boch, the EX-L goes for $25888. So around $24000 for EX is reasonable ???? I don't want to low ball the dealer, wasting my time and his time.
    You are funny and must be picky who you sell to.

Quoted from my salesperson "If I don't sell to you someone else will." (assuming numbers are within means). They had 112 Odysseys on the lot and the salesperson even told me they were not selling too well.

A friend of mine purchased the same exact configuration as mine and paid 3k more than I did but him and the salesman (a friend at church) were both happy with the deal at the end so be it. These are the kind of customers that salesmen love.
  • mss1144mss1144 Member Posts: 17
    Based on this what should i pay for a touring w nav and res no pax?
    Paying cash

Thank you
  • phaltrazphaltraz Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

I'm looking for a little feedback. I've received a few quotes on an EX-L with Nav and Res. All of them are right around a sell price of $31,000.00 and an OTD price of $34,000.00. Does that seem reasonable or can I do better?
  • dany3dany3 Member Posts: 4
    hi

miami florida check maroone honda . $30.000 , can I give you salesman name if you want.
    bye
  • hultrahultra Member Posts: 3
    Sorry I've no recommendation... Have you tried in Portland??
  • phaltrazphaltraz Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for the info but I guess I should have mentioned I'm in Southern California. Was that $30,000 OTD for an EX-L with Nav and RES? That's a great deal if it really is OTD.

Thanks again
    In the Minneapolis area, $24300.00 - $24400.00 is the going price. $24300.00 is $2700.00 under our invoice price (there is $2000.00 in dealer cash).
    Thanks for your inputs .... basically it's the invoice minus dealer cash, minus holdback. Since I live in Texas with plenty of Honda dealers around, I'll start with $23.5k and stop at $24K even. Again, thanks.
  • gosox1gosox1 Member Posts: 17
    Here is what i posted a few pages earlier:

On the same 08 Touring w/o pax, I got $34,200 (MSRP 40,645) on car inclu destination in MA/New Hampshire area. Doc fee (250), plates, etc, were add'l and in normal range.
    It's a good starting point. Here in the twin cities we have a $200.00 co-op advertising fee added to the invoice at the factory. In parts of Texas, they dont have the co-op advertising fee. So right off the bat, they own them for $200.00 less then we do.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find the deal :)
  • odybuy08odybuy08 Member Posts: 1
    Hi
    I am getting quotes for EX-L (No DVD ,No Navigation) in DFW area as below..Is it a good price OR I should bargain for more

EX-L $27199 (Inclusive of destination charge)
    Propack $900 (cargo tray,wheel locks& splash guards),moonroof visor,door edge guards,pin strips etc
    sales Tax 6.25 %
    Title &Registration $230-$250
    Finance 2.99% APR for 60 Month

Please let me know if someone thins it is too much, or should I shop around for other dealer..This one is from David McDavid,Irving,TX
  • cccompsoncccompson Member Posts: 2,382
    You're getting hosed on that "Propack" price. The vehicle price itself is not bad - just be sure to shop it with the local competition.
  • m00gambom00gambo Member Posts: 5
    I am also in the market for an Odyssey EX in DFW, but will try after June 30, when the current rebate w/o financing expires. I am hoping that the rebate will increase for people who don't need financing, since the rebate is currently the same as with financing.

I have heard of not so good experiences with this particular dealer, but your mileage may vary. $900 for propack seems to be too much for what is mostly fluff. See if you can get this reduced to a more decent amount, or better yet removed.

Is anybody from DFW also checking out dealers in Oklahoma/Houston ? If so, what have been your experiences ?
  • melodycmelodyc Member Posts: 1
    I am from Canada and I am interested in purchasing a Honda Odyssey EXL Res and Nav in the USA because your prices are at least 20% lower than what I can find here in Canada. I have been looking in Montana because that is the first state that I will be going to and there is no state tax. So far in my discussions with dealers none of the quotes I have been given are anywhere near as low as what I am seeing here in this forum. Do prices vary that much from state to state or do the dealers just see me coming and rub their hands together with glee? The best quote I have received is $37,687 for touring and $33,892 for EXL with Res and Nav.

Any advice for me out there?

Also, Honda USA will not allow its dealers to sell new to me because they want me to spend my money foolishly in Canada, my question is: If I get a street address in the state that I do my purchasing is there anything else I need to provide Honda with so that they would know that I am not living there? Please understand that there is nothing illegal either in Canada or the USA that would prevent me from making this purchase it is only Honda that is threatening their dealers with loss of franshisein will Honda USA
    Being in Minnesota I could fill a fourm with the number of Canucks trying to buy cars here in the US. American Honda has really put their foot down on this one to make the Canidian dealers happy. Plus, the warranty is VOID in Canada - so why would you want a brand new car with no warranty?

I cant think of a dealer here in the United States that would knowing risk losing their Honda franchise to sell an additional car.

We have found ways arounds this however. There have been several occasions where we have purchased factory cars (Honda excutive cars) for our friends to the north. These cars are usually current year with fewer then 10000 miles on them. In addition to a low milage vehicle, we also offer an extended service contract underwritten by JM&A that is VALID in Canada (Honda Care is also void in Canada).

My advice to you, start checking with a Honda dealer in MT. to see if they can find a factory car for you.
  • gosox1gosox1 Member Posts: 17
    Interesting story, thanks. Some of these dealers...geesh.

I never got cambridge to respond. Chambers wouldn't quote in email...just generic "come on in". Bernardi was a bait and switcher b/c they didn't have the config. But i found that CMBR was very hard sell and old school textbook selling style in the beginning. I am glad you worked them over. ;)

At my dealer, the F/I guys was surprised and maybe annoyed that i had an emailed OTD price and my check to that effect. Maybe he thought it an obstacle to selling (hard sell too) the extended warranty and other things that I clearly did not want nor want to pay for. :P
  • watiiwatii Member Posts: 21
    I am shopping for an EX-L w/RES
    Went to three dealerships yesterday here in Nashville, TN area. I have an 04 Ody end of lease to trade in, payoff is $13,301 so I figure it is close to break even, which would save me about $2000 between mileage overage and the last months payment.

Dealer #1 Darrel Waltrip Honda: about 5 miles from my house. They refused to buy my vehicle saying miles were too high 72k, but that they would write me a check for $2200 to pay off and turn in lease myself and my payment would be $690. I told them I was not interested in that and they said okay we will turn the car in and pay the costs, your payment will be $670. Their offer on sale was invoice plus about $800 in options plus $750 in profit plus $299 doc plus Tags etc.. Needless to say I left. It was comical, because I overheard the closer tell my salesman that I was a shopper and they didn't want to waste time with me.

Dealer #2 Trickett Honda: They offered to purchase my vehicle for $13,900 and sell me the van for $32k, I told them it was too high and they pulled out the old what payment do you want, so I told them $550, he proceeded to take me to the finance manager who told me the best he could do was $670/mo at 4.99%. I told him I was pre-approved through honda and he correctly informed me that the approval was for $ amount, not at a specific rate. I told him my credit score was good and he proceeded to tell me that my score was 600 when I know it is 720's. He gave a story that Honda uses some agency I've never heard of etc, but wouldnt show me. After some conversation he said he could add $2000 to my trade and lower the rate 1% to get me down to $600. I left and told them to call if they could do better.

Dealer #3 Crest Honda. They valued my car at $10,500 but said they would roll the difference into my new loan which made the total including everything at $36,600 out the door. He said my payment would be in the $890's. I about fell out of my chair laughing. I told him "I'm no math genius but at 60 mos thats $54K". He asked what kind of payment I wanted and I told him $550 he returned later and asked if I was interested in a model with fewer options. LOL. I sure am glad to know that a dealership would never try to screw anybody. Maybe I should shop Minnesota.

The amazing thing to me was that these dealerships each had over 30 Odys on their lots, and I even overheard one of the salesman talking on the phone to someone saying they haven't been selling "poop". I was at dealer No. 2 at 1;00pm and I was the only customer at the store, no lie, 10 salesman sitting around watching EURO Cup.

It does confuse me.

So anywho, that was my day at three local dealerships. Last night I emailed a few dealers in Knoxville 2 hrs away and have received quotes of $29,100 and $28,500 plus Tags, Tax, title. So I may be headed that way this weekend. I'm sure it will be the same crap when I get there, I'll keep you posted.

PS. Anyone else find it odd that a pre-approval only applies to a dollar amount and that the rate is up to the dealers, that's lovely. :P
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Member Posts: 1,207
    USA Honda warranty won't be honored in Canada... so they are a team trying to force Canadian buyers buy locally.

If I were you I will buy Toyota because I know USA Toyota warranty will be honored in Canada.
  • dilvaladilvala Member Posts: 13
    I went to a Atlanta area dealer and the floor manager at this dealer said he could beat the price offered by the Delaware dealer.

I was kind of shocked that he said he could beat the price of $ 29049.00

I am going to go back at a later date and see.

Doc fee is $599 - Tax would be 7% and Tag is around $15 dollars
  • mike20878mike20878 Member Posts: 60
    Which Weathertech mats did you get? I'm trying to decide if I need them for the front and back two rows.
  • brainage2brainage2 Member Posts: 24
    Hi

Who is the delaware dealer ...

Also can someone post current best offers from the NJ / Philadelphia area dealers for EXL + RES or EXL + RES & NAV.

Thnaks for your help

regards
    Brainage2
  • brainage2brainage2 Member Posts: 24
    Hi

What is the minimum down payment expected by honda to qualify for the special APR.

I have a credit score of 710

regards
    Brainage2
  • dfwbuyer2dfwbuyer2 Member Posts: 4
    I bought EX-L with RES yesterday at David McDavid Irving TX
    I asked the dealer to match a deal struck by a previous poster to this board (Dinh_Henry - thanks) -

The minivan was listed at MSRP 34,445 + 1,696 dealer installed options (Propack (splash guard, cargo tray, wheel lock) 699, Pinstripes 299, Door edge guard 299 Moonroof visro 399) - every EX-L minivan on their lot has these dealer installed options - as a low volume dealer, they claim this is actually a "lower" set of options compared to others

I got this out the door for 31,300 (I negotiated OTD)
    Break up : Base+Destination+Options 29,250, Tax 1,800, Lic, REg and other fees $250
    Did not get the low financing (got one at 4.9 APR for 3 years)- this may be something that you may be able to muscle out

For the EX-L with RES, the 29,250 figure seems to be the bottom line for base+dest+dealer installed options (One way to get to this is to take 2,000 dealer cash from MSRP and trade off dealer options + profit vs 2-3% holdback) ie the negotiating room here seems to be dealer holdback vs options+profit - perhaps you can squeeze $200-300 if you are willing to walk away
    There's another piece that'll save you some $$ - that's the sales tax savings on any trade-in - if you find the dealer giving you a fair market price on your trade, then you can apply that savings to out the door negotiation

Don't bother negotiating dealer-installed options separately - you should not pay more than $300 for these options anyway - negotiate the OTD and also of course, the financing (financing includes APR, term, down payment, extended warranty, gap insurance and dealer specific service options - make sure you have alternate financing available to walk here as well)

They also offer an Extended warranty by Fidelity which after an initial quote they drop to $150 over "cost", "cost" being Honda's extended warranty (for ex. 7 yr, 100K 0 deductible is $1295 I think by Honda and these guys want 150 more as they claim their "platinum option" is better - I saw a rental car coverage that I may nt have seen in Honda Care) - the financing APR is also sensitive to their ability to sell extended warranty, gap insurance (about $80 for 3 yrs) and other dealer specific service items (3 yr oil change etc)

As a negotiation tool, you may want to build a buyer's offer template - a detailed one is available for free at carbuyingtips.com (mentioned by ihatevt2 that posted on this board) -
    David McDavid Frisco told he could do 31,400 over the phone but I was more comfortable with the Irving dealer as the Irving location is known as "volume" location - I dealt with a sales person but if you want to squeeze $$ out, work directly with the sales manager (check their website for names as I cannot post them on this board)

I am happy with what I paid other than the financing part (perhaps the perfect deal would have been with 0.9 apr for 3 years)
    I really liked working with the sale person - everything was on time and in sequence without any unnecessary waits - he even drove me back from CarMax as they quoted a much better price for my 10 yr old SUV that I wanted to get rid off -

Looking ahead - I think Honda is still delivering a bunch of Odysseys to dealers (at least in DFW) - I don't think that there are a whole lot of buyers - dealer inventories are at least 2+ months (one way to find this out is see if you can take the VIN number from inventories and check) - this when 09s need to come in sooner or later - so, i'd expect Honda to throw in more incentives in july - but based on what you can squeeze on the base+dest+options the next 3 days, additional discounts obviously have to be something that the dealer has to pass on to you from Honda ie there ain't nothin more you can squeeze in a month that you can't today

Goodluck