Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• md_vanmd_van Member Posts: 6
    Hi ethanssky...
    I had a similar situation today. My dealer is offering me 3.9% for 36 months. I tried long and hard to get 1.9, even 2.9. I even tried to get some goodies or little price reduction, but he won't do it - primarily because of my credit score happens to be 659 and they say it has to be on or above 710 to give 1.9%. So, I walked out of the dealership, hoping he would call me back to counter offer. In your case, was your score higher than 700 or 710? You can email me at mani_daks AT yahoo.com, if you prefer. Thanks for your response.
  • mplshondadlrmplshondadlr Member Posts: 409
    The dealer has nothing to do with the rate quote. American Honda Finance sets the rate. This is a situation where the dealer CAN NOT mark up the rate.

In your case, 3.9% is what you qualify for. With most other leanders your rate would be in the 8-9% range.
  • ethansskyethanssky Member Posts: 8
    What year are you buying? 2008 or 2009

All I know is the finance dept got to make the final call.

if you are getting the 2008 for EX-L RES
    The dealer cost is $31,000
    i got the car for $27,000
    The dealer has to make the cost the of the car. that is why they offer me 6.25%APR.

yes. my credit is 700+
  • md_vanmd_van Member Posts: 6
    Well, thanks to all of who posted their details and responded my specific queries. I went to the dealer yesterday and they offered me 26K for 08 odyssey ex-l out the door price (VA state), along with 3.9% for 36 months, due to my credit score. I waited and bargined a lot, but they won't melt. So, I walked away. Went back today morning and agreed to take the vehicle as they offered yesterday, but requested them to put my wife onto the loan application. Due to her credit score (better than mine), they automatically offered me 2.9% (i wish they gave 1.9%), and I have no complaints, because I walked away with a vehicle of my choice in color and model, etc, with the door price tag of $25,900. This was purchased from Pohanka Honda in Fredericksburg, VA. Sales representative is Paula Smith (540-847-8209 Cell). If you mention this to her, she will give the same price, guaranteed, as long as they have the vehicle and they have only few left in this trim. So, if you are planning to purchase one, I recommend you call her. Have fun shopping & driving.

And, my friend purchased 2008 EX-L w/RES for $27,500 out the door price with 2.9% for 36 months from the same dealership. They have no more of this trim left.
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Member Posts: 1,207
    Honda Finance Credit Score posted on newspaper ad. by one of dealer

• trumpetman1trumpetman1 Member Posts: 9
    I'm interested in buying a 2008 EXL in the Seattle area. In year 2000 I bought my last Odyssey in Olympia as the Seattle area dealers were much more expensive back then. Does anybody have any comments about any advantages to buying outside major metropolitan areas?
  • trumpetman1trumpetman1 Member Posts: 9
    Just out of curiosity, how much did they charge for the document fees? What's considered reasonable?
    I think they charge the admin fee the most that the state law or their own association allow... I experienced that the sale guy simply scrossed out the admin fee without my asking.
  • erick830erick830 Member Posts: 16
    i just bought my 2009 EXL with RES invoice 31000 OTD 33672 in fairfield. other dealers were willing to offer the same e.g. vallejo and berkley. the internet manager at fairfield was very nice i would recommend him
  • night_rangernight_ranger Member Posts: 10
    A friend of mine just picked up a 08 EX-L with Nav and read-DVD. For 26,500 out the door and he qualified for 0.9% APR Finance.
    No trade.
    New England Dealer
  • frugalmommfrugalmomm Member Posts: 2
    We just bought the 2008 EX-L from Honda of Lisle. Great experience and a very smooth transaction.

Vehicle price: $25,300
    Doc fee: $150

Tax and plates were the only extras. Financed at 3.9% for 60 months.

Thanks to all those who've posted here-it gave us a wealth of information about what we could expect to pay and what was a fair price.
  • waldinwaldin Member Posts: 8
    Congratulations! does it have either DVD or Nav? Any specific person we can contact at the Honda of Lisle. Thanks in advance
  • frugalmommfrugalmomm Member Posts: 2
    No DVD or NAV. We were quoted $26,885 for EX-L RES, but we decided we didn't need the DVD and they didn't have the color we wanted anyway. They still had quite a few (10+) EX-Ls without the DVD as of last week. My salesman was Tim Render from internet sales. He was great.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter from a large business magazine would like to speak with consumers who downsized from an SUV to a crossover or minivan to get better fuel economy. If you downsized for better fuel economy, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Monday, November 24th.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• unclesaltyunclesalty Member Posts: 2
    :) I'm just north of Tampa Fl. We've got at least 9 dealers within a reasonable drive.
    The only dealer that wouldnt give me an email price (gateway honda in new port richey) sold me the car. I used the donkey punch method on the rest. I went in last week for service and asked if they would do any better than my best internet deal. They met my lowest price, $22,044 + 599 admin fee. 65.00 stamp taxes, 120 registration 8.50 in misc fees total $193.95 plus 7% tax. All at 3.9 for 60 months. They also reimbursed me for my oil and tranny fluid change I just had done on my 03 oddy (203.00), and my first service is free. I thought the sales mgr was a jerk but I got the deal I wanted so it's all good. There are plenty of ex and ex-l's in the tampa area. My car had been on the lot 4 months and had 2 miles on it. Its ocean mist blue.
  • steve39steve39 Member Posts: 3
    Just wanted to thank all those that post here. This forum helped me get a reasonable, if not great price. Thought I would pass my experience on to those of you who want a hassle-free experience. They had me in and out in 1 1/2 hours (best part)

2008 Slate Green Odyssey EX-L w/DVD, bluetooth and rear "pro-pack" tray for $27,500 +TTL @ 3.9% for 5 years. Doc fee $45.

There are only about 10 left within 50 miles of where I live. This was the lowest anyone would go within that area. Galpin Honda, Mission Hills, CA, internet sales department
  • antheoantheo Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone purchased a 08 or 09 Odyssey Touring around DC and got a good deal?

I asked several internet prices in VA and MD and the best I got was $35,700 for a 2009 Honda Odyssey Touring RES & NAV.

That seems a good deal. I am wondering if i could get a better deal by buying around Thanksgiving and at the end of the month.

Any idea
  • aanseunaanseun Member Posts: 3
    The "Documentary Services Fee" was $50.
  • Stackman97Stackman97 Member Posts: 1
    Been watching the board for awhile and finally bought one last week. The sales woman I dealt with was fantastic.
    I bought from Midlands Honda in Columbia, SC. Last I checked they still had over 20 '08's still sitting on the lot and they haven't moved much in the last 3 months.
    Anyway, here is my deal. I got it with no haggling, may have done better if I had wanted to go through the 1-2 hour haggle process. Instead, I went in and gave them a price and said that was it, and they accepted. It took about 10 minutes.

2008 EX-L (Nimbus Gray)

Base Price: $25,200
    Doc Fee: $499
    Dealer Installed Junk: was around $300 I think.

So, OTD (minus taxes, which in SC is only $300) I paid right at $26K

I also got the special Honda financing.

Couple things to help with your Honda shopping. To get the special financing you have to have a Transunion score of 710 or higher. Just go to myfico.com and pull your Tranunion score (Honda Finance only uses Transunion). It cost about $12 (just for your TransUnion score) but it will let you know if you are going to get the special financing or not.

Also, don't fall for the warranty crap they try to sell you in the finance room. Go to myhondawarranty.com It's a dealership out of Rhode Island who sells the same Honda warranty your dealership is going to sell. I got a 6yr 100k warranty for $690 through them. The dealership wanted almost $2k until I showed them my print out from this website. They then dropped to $820 but that is the lowest I they would go, I just ordered from the RI dealership and saved the $130.

Other than finance guys, which are always a pain, the deal was smooth and pretty much the best experience buying a car I've had. I asked my sales woman if I could share her name and my price on here and she agreed.

So, it was Midlands Honda in Columbia, SC. Her name is Laura Glass. She will work hard for you. She gave us her personal cell phone number, she has offered us rides, she even went in the back and helped the detail guy who was going slow, so that I wouldn't have to wait as long. I came back a couple of days later to pick some stuff up and when I went outside she was washing my windows and wiping the car down. In a day when car salesmen just stand around looking for the next deal, it was refreshing to come across someone who remembers the value of hard work. Laura earned herself a life long customer.

By they way, the van is great. My wife loves it.

If you have any questions, let me know. You can contact me at stackman97 at yahoo dot com.
  • kite09kite09 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for 2009 EX-L pricing info. I live in NC.

So far the lowest quote I got is $30,069.
    Need add 3% tax, $398 doc fee, and $74 title.
  • mlogsdon17mlogsdon17 Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for the 2009 Honday Odyssey Touring RES & NAV in MD. Can I ask who quoted you $35,700? Thanks
  • k2hgok2hgo Member Posts: 2
    Finally got 08 Odyssey EX-L w/RES at 27376 including dest charge.
    Tax 7.75% for CA SJ county.
    Got 1.9% rate. my score was over 710 so good deal..
    Thanks for everyone who posted here.
    I was going to get it from Carsdirect and they asked 28700...
    Dealer was Hond of Ockland, CA.

I had 2006 Odyssey LX and trade in.. trade in was worst price but getting new car with good price so...
    They are selling new 2008 LX for 19000 and i got my trade at 13500.. (my rear bumper needed to be fixed so not bad deal but not great deal either.)
  • k2hgok2hgo Member Posts: 2
    I tried to buy extra warranty but looks like CA and FL can't buy..
    FYI.
    My dealer offered at 1000 dollar for 7year 80k.
  • acurabuyer1acurabuyer1 Member Posts: 45
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate your response.

That sounds like a good deal. In the bay area, the lowest that I have seen is 31600+TTL. will wait for Thanksgiving or Christmast to see if the dealers that I have contacted will offer any lower.
  • range1range1 Member Posts: 3
    I am in the market for the 2008 Honda Odyssey EX or EXL model. so far i have got a minimum of $23,100+TTL internet price for the EX model. is it a good price? I am not feeling it. Can anyone comment on it. Please. This is In NJ/PA area. I am more leaning towards EX rather than EX-L. No particular reason, just I do not need EX-L.
  • mplshondadlrmplshondadlr Member Posts: 409
    I just did a quick "locate" and found these are it for 2008 Odyssey EX in NJ and PA:

MOON TOWNSHIP HONDA (412)269-4100 RL3848EW KA RE/IV
    DEAN HONDA (412)466-8120 RL3848EW KA WH/IV
    PIAZZA HONDA OF DREXEL HILL (610)789-9420 RL3848EW KA WH/IV
    CONICELLI HONDA (610)828-1400 RL3848EW KA WH/IV
    JONES HONDA (717)394-0711 RL3848EW KA WH/IV
    BOBBY RAHAL HONDA (717)766-4300 RL3848EW KA WH/IV
    PRESTON HONDA (724)658-9755 RL3848EW KA SX/GR
    SMAIL HONDA VILLAGE (724)836-6030 RL3848EW KA RE/IV
    SMAIL HONDA VILLAGE (724)836-6030 RL3848EW KA WH/IV

So with just nine left price will continue to climb. For reference your quote is invoice minus the $3500 in dealer cash minus another few hundred dollars.

Good luck and happy shopping.
  • pdormanpdorman Member Posts: 1
    I live in Connecticut. Do you know what New England Dealer your friend went to.

Thanks.
  • hondalover12hondalover12 Member Posts: 1
    first the numbers. as the title says, just bought 08 Odyssey EX-L w/o RES, Navigation. here were the figures.

Base Car $25892
    Tax 6.25% $1618
    TTL, Accessories $640
    Drive our price $28150

Couple of observations (I would welcome any comments).

First, I waited too long, thinking that my leverage would increase as it got later in the year. That is not true. I negotiated with 17 dealers (12 in Houston, 1 in Galveston, 4 in Austin). Out of the 12 in Houston, 5 were sold out, 1 had one in stock, 1 had 2 and the one with the largest number had 7 in inventory. I should mention that this is for "brand new" and not demos (I defined demos as anything that had over 50 miles). In hindsight, it would have been better to have shopped end of Sep or beginning of Oct. I talked to dealers (who did not have any in stock so they had little to gain by telling me this) who told me where they sold their last 2008 and they were better deals than the ones I could get in late Nov.

2. The consistency in the pricing among all the dealers was surprising. Of the 7 in Houston that had a brand new EX-L in stock, the drive out prices ranged from $28.1k to $28.5k. There were a few quotes that I got that were lower... and this leads to my next point..

3. Even if you ask the dealers for a drive-out or out-the-door price, do not assume that that is the absolute bottom line price. I got some low OTD quotes only to discover that the dealer installed accessories (such as tinted windows and Pro Pack) were not included in the figure. You need to ask if the figure includes all accessories as well.

4. Ask for the mileage on the car. I had two deals where the OTD price (after verifying accessories were included) was in the mid $27k. I discovered at the end that both had over 300 miles on them. Whether you'd make that tradeoff is up to you but you should be aware.

My conclusion from this experience.

Every deal that I came across that was too good to be true had something hidden. As in life, there is no free lunch. These dealers do not misprice. If something is being missed by someone, that someone is most likely you.

If you find a dealer at this stage in the game, for a brand new EX-L, that would sell at the true OTD price of $27.9k or better, take it. I belive very few, if any, can do that price. I did not find any. The dealer's "cost" seems to be between $27.9k and $28k (this is from the data I gathered backed by conversations with dealers whom had none in stock). If you want one of these and you waited until now, i think you will find that there is not going to be much variability in the pricing. I think if I held out a little more, I could have gotten another $100 or so, but frankly, I was getting sick of the car buying process and just wanted to get it over with.

In case you wanted to know, I bought mine from John Eagle Honda, who incidentally had the most in their inventory. Having said that, I think they will be sold out in under 2 weeks. I was very satisfied with the whole purchase process at John Eagle. F&I guy was nice enough. Didn't try to oversell the warranties so I appreciated that. I would go back there again. If anyone wants my data, I would be more than happy to share them. Keep in mind, the inventory is shrinking pretty quickly.

Hope this helped. Have fun shopping.
  • bibbabibba Member Posts: 6
    Thanks Stackman97, you saved me $400. I had originally settled on $1500 for the warranty but canceled it and repurchased through the link you provided. When I went back to my dealer to see if they could match the price he knew who I must have purchased from before I even brought out the printout from the site. They claimed this site is selling below cost and that the true dealer cost is between $1200-$1300.

My final price excluding obligatory taxes and fees for a Black 2008 Odyssey EX-L with all season mats and cargo tray liner was $25,294 (including destination and documentation fee). It amazes me that these are going for below listed dealer cost. One dealer mentioned buying some of his stock from a bankrupt Midwest dealership.
    It has me wondering if these cars are being picked up cheap at auction for less than they could have been purchased from Honda and depressing the market price or alternately if its just cheaper to sell at a loss and not pay for storage space for all the unsold cars. My purchase was made through Herb Chambers in Boston, MA. Feel free to contact me privately for a referral (no benefit to me) to the salesman I worked with on the deal. Thanks to everyone who's posted! There is some great info on this site.
  • davidingilbertdavidingilbert Member Posts: 53
    Hey all. I got this quote today from a Honda dealership here in Phoenix for a 2007 Odyssey - Touring. Keep in mind it is not used and has not been sold.

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring

Honda's MSRP: $37,565.00
    Your Special Sale Price: $29,471.00
    Dealer Installed Accessories: $590.00
    Taxes: $2,419.91
    Doc Fee: $349.00
    License Fee: $631.09
    State and County Fees: $11.50
    Your Out The Door Price: $33,472.50

Accessories: Premium Window Tint,
    Splash Guards, Wheel Locks, Trunk Tray.

Also, if anyone has a link to the '07 Honda ody with pricing back then as well as options, please let me know. Would prefer something from Honda if at all possible.

Not sure if this is a good deal or not. My wife says it is not a good deal.
    What do you think? Why or why not.
    Thanks.
    Dave
  • houstonbyrhoustonbyr Member Posts: 2
    We bought our EXL w/o RES, NAV in Houston from Goodson West for $29,100 OTD in July, pretty consistent with the additional $1000 incentives given the new price you got.
    John Eagle's bid was the highest when I talked with them, so it is no surprise that now they still have the most inventory.
    We are really happy with the van and hope you enjoy yours too!
  • lab88lab88 Member Posts: 24
    Your wife is right, that 2007 is NOT a good deal. The 2007 is two years old at this point. If you were to trade it in three years from now, it would be considered five years old. It doesn't matter that it hasn't been titled in anyone else's name.

There are also two big concerns. #1, How many miles are on it? Dealer family and friends drive a "demo" around and put miles on it. Since it hasn't been titled, it's still considered "new" even though it's got a lot of miles.

#2, Cars that sit around dry out, tend to be driven with "old" gas in the tank, etc. It's not good for cars to sit around unused.

I think you could get a 2008 for not much more.

Also, invoice on a 2008 touring is 36,214. -3500 dealer cash is 32714. -600 holdback is 32114. That's only $2700 apart for a 2008, which is a much better vehicle, even when you don't consider resale value in a few years.

The 2008 has a refreshed body style, updated version of the variable cylinder engine, Bluetooth, a power passenger seat, a back-up camera integrated into the rearview mirror and memory-linked side mirrors with a reverse-gear tilt-down. The Odyssey also receives minor interior material upgrades, additional interior storage and a standard auxiliary audio jack.
  • davidingilbertdavidingilbert Member Posts: 53
    Lab88 - my wife is jumping around for joy that someone agrees with her. I was not disagreeing with her. We had similar thoughts regarding how long it has been sitting and other vital fluids being changed or not changed. Gas was not one of them, but now that you mentioned it, it is something I would consider very seriously.

One question Lab. Do you know if they still are offering the adjustable pedals on the 08 Touring? I can't find anything that says yes, but I have a salesman that says they are still available.

Thanks.
    Dave
  • bobbysealbobbyseal Member Posts: 9
    I was out in CT this weekend in Litchfield county. I went to Torrington Honda and checked out a '09 EX-L with RES. They offered a purchase price of $31,282. MSRP was $34,480. It was kind of funny. I didn't even really ask for pricing. I just wanted to test drive and get a brochure. They salesman went back and offered to sell the car at just around invoice price.

In wisconsin, Zimbrick honda is offering invoice price plus $35 for any in stock honda. It's their 35th anniversary.

I imagine with some bargaining one could get the price down even further.
  • chuckiscchuckisc Member Posts: 31
    Not only this isn't a good deal, it's terrible deal!
    Beside everything everyone already said (it's 2007, it's sitting around with old gas etc.)
    Ask Dealer what is: dearler installed accessories, break it down for you as how much each item cost, then check to see if you can get them NEW and cheaper online and install it yourself.
    Ask the dealer and push them really hard to get rid of the Doc Fee: $349.00 Never pay for something which a must have cost of doing business. You don't get charge extra at Bestbuy or gas station to have a purchase receipt. Goes the same for Car Dealer. (at least retailer don't spell it out like the dealer)

License Fee: what is this fee? You mean the TAG and Registration? That seems like ALOT in my book.

Keep in mind, no matter what the dealer says to you, you are still buying a USED car. Used Car should be priced accordingly. Check Edmunds to find out how much a used 07' Oddy is sold today?

Good luck, and last but not least, make sure you're both happy about this purchase, it's a 5 years long commitment...
  • tampa2tampa2 Member Posts: 18
    I purchased a 2007 Ody Touring in October of last year. I wanted a specific color, black on black, and there were only 2 in FLA when I purchased. That being said, I paid about $600 more for that color combo, which was around $33.9K, which included a dealer fee of about $500. I don't remember the exact numbers, but those should be pretty darn close, and paid nothing extra aside from tax/title/etc. The MSRP on our Honda was 39,690...not sure how yours is $37,565, as I thought the Touring models were all the same?? I think you can certainly get lower than the price offered at 29,471 + a few questionable fees. If I were you I would determine if you like the 2007 versus the "refreshed" 2008. Keep in mind the 07's come with the PAX run flat tires standard on the Touring, an option that many owners have complained about in the past. If you do like the 2007, then I'd say a price around 27K including the various fees would be pretty darn good, assuming the miles support the fact it is a new car. I've owned a 2003 and 2007 and can state that although the price of the vehicle has dropped the past 5 years it still holds it's value pretty good compared to other cars/vans. In 2003 it was rated the #1 vehicle for retaining it's value in consumer reports magazine (no longer the case). We have 13K miles on our 2007 and have had no issues, just drove 2000 miles for thanksgiving and got 25 MPG going 80 MPH.

Good luck!
  • jmw3jmw3 Member Posts: 2
    We purchased a black 2008 odyssey ex-l last week. Here’s the breakout of what we paid:

$26,396 vehicle - includes locate fee (est. $150-200) plus dealer perks of free mud flaps ($150 value), free state inspections (worth a few hundred to us), and a free loaner car when serviced)
    $100 doc fee
    $94 other fees
    $1,848 - 7% tax
    $28,437 - otd

This price w/o perks basically matched what another dealer who had this vehicle in stock (same vin that was relocated!) was willing to offer us and he was calling us up to 5x/day trying to sell.

My experience was very similar to Hondalover12. I contacted over a dozen dealers within 100miles who had colors that I liked (per autotrader.com) as well as a couple of the dealers that others on the forum recommended. Only a few of the dealers ended up actually having a color I was interested in (black, grey, silver) in an ex-l no resi/no nav. The lowest quote I received was $25.8k – this was on a second “Thanksgiving special” e-mail from Mike Pruit in Akron. By the time I factored in the perks of the dealer we purchased from along with the add’l charges, inconvenience & potential risk I would have of bringing the vehicle from out-of state (Ohio or another) it wasn’t worth it to me to go after the lowest base price. By the way, the lowest quote I received on an Ex-l with resi was $27,180.

Good luck in your search!
  • rav78rav78 Member Posts: 1
    I am getting a 2008 Honda Odyssey Touring for $35000 out the door price. Is that a good price or will the prices go further down in the market?
  • jimbob1jimbob1 Member Posts: 70
    ***I am getting a 2008 Honda Odyssey Touring for $35000 out the door price. Is that a good price or will the prices go further down in the market? ***

It depends where your door is. How much is car, how much is tax, how much is dealer fee, etc.
  • SkyscraperSkyscraper Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide me the dealer information, I live in Greenville, SC.
    Thanx
  • rishbarishba Member Posts: 1
    Hi Guys,

I am getting an 2008 EX for 23,000$ + Doc Fees + Tax is that a good offer? I am qualifying only for a 2.9% 36 Months finance deal. Should I accept this offer.. please let me know your comments.

Thanks in Advance,

Rishba
    I got a quote for the same amount. I am not sure if this is a good offer or how to proceed further. I am looking to get something within 20-21K for 2008 honda EX.
    Is it even possible? if yes, how?
    I also have an offer for 2007 honda EX with 20K miles on it. The guy is asking for $18,000 for it. it has basic warranty on it upto 36,000 and 60,000 powertrain warranty. the van looks good but does have some minor scratches on the front and side. very minor dents. however, the interior looks a little dirty. may need cleaning. he is saying that he bought it in an auction for 18K and not selling because he needs money.
    Do you guys think that it is a good price? I still have to pay tax on it though+registeration fees. let me know, I need to decide soon.
    See what prices are others selling re same car at autotrader.com or cars.com

In my area dealer listed price ...

$20,885

Mileage: 18,943

Used 2007 Honda Odyssey EX

* Midnight Blue Pearl

* 6 Cylinder Gasoline

100% AUTOCHECK CERTIFIED! BEAUTIFUL ONE OWNER WITH MILES SO LOW IT WILL BOGGLE THE MIND! GREAT FACT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEW FAMILY WHEELS: "EXCELLENT CRASH TEST RESULTS" (CONSUMER REPORTS), "BUILD QUALITY 10/10!!" (EDMUNDS.COM),... read more
  • myodyssey2008myodyssey2008 Member Posts: 1
    Selling Price 26,100
    Destination 670
    State Tax 7 % [or 7.4 %] 1,873.90
    N J Tire Tax 7.50
    DMV Fee 342.30
    Documentary 349
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Grand Total 29,342.70
  • minivansrockminivansrock Member Posts: 11
    Remember in 2007 the RES/Navi were both optional on the touring with PAX standard on all tourings.

FYI: I got my 2008 touring (standard RES/Navi, no PAX) black/black combination for $32,149 includes destination (only other fee than tax was $95 dealer fee). Anyone getting higher is likely paying too much but there are fewer 2008's out there.

The pedals are adjustable on the 2008 and works nicely.

If you need further dealer info (midwest) you can email me at minivansrock@gmail.com.
  • hondaphanhondaphan Member Posts: 35
    Seems like back a few pages there was at least a deal or two with a new 2008 EX-L with RES and NAVI for about $30,000 out the door (car+tax, license, prep, and whetever). Did the possibility of getting that low go away when November ended and that $3500 dealer incentive went away, or is is still on the table? Using Autotrader I can find a number of dealers that still have quite a few of these within a four hour drive radius, so I'm getting read to email all of them, but I want to know if this is an achievable price in December in California/Oregon.

Thanks in advance.
  • Quint84Quint84 Member Posts: 4
    Hondaphan,

I am looking for the exact same vehicle in the Houston area. The $3500 incentive is effective until Jan. 5, however, so that is good news for me, too.
  • carmensfcarmensf Member Posts: 6
    I am also looking for the same type of vehicle, in CA (or Oregeon/Washington) can you let me know what you hear from people?

My husband has seen listings (whether/not they can deliver) on carsdirect for $28,600 plus tax & license. Which is closer to $32K when all is said/done. We'd love to get OTD at around $30k.

Thanks
    Carmen
    carmensf@yahoo.com
  • hondahunterhondahunter Member Posts: 1
    Were there any dealer installed options or extras thrown in with it ?