Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW Owners Meet the Members

Comments

• brian525brian525 Member Posts: 21
    Actually the cupholders and the European armrest are two separate pieces....

The benefit of the armrest is that it still slides like the original, but the ugly "slot" in the middle is replaced by a smooth leather panel... also, the European version opens up to reveal a storage space inside, which the original does not do.

The cupholders are actually easily removable and fit into the little sliding panel above the hazard button. The Armrest itself is a VERY easy install that took 10 minutes....

[See next message for helpful links]
  • JingleJillJingleJill Member Posts: 120
    Hi Jeff,

I am in San Antonio. When is the get together? I belong to the local BMW Chapter and they have get togethers regularly. I have yet to go to one, but they always sound fun.

Stacy
    Here are links to further information:

[cupholder]

http://www.cup-holders.com/main.html

[armrest]

http://www.bimmer.org/5series/messages/archive/msgsy2001w17/61328.html

Hope this helps....

Enjoy!

-- regards,

oh, and thanks to "Agent99" for the armrest link, as well as very nice, detailed installation instructions...
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    This week's topic:

My vehicle is better than yours because....

Brag about your ride on Tuesday, May 8, 5-6pm PT/8-9pm ET in the new News & Views Weekly Chat

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

This week's topic:

My vehicle is better than yours because....

Brag about your ride on Tuesday, May 8, 5-6pm PT/8-9pm ET in the new News & Views Weekly Chat

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

• MarkinAtlantaMarkinAtlanta Member Posts: 194
    Is it bragging if it's a fact?
  • newbloodnewblood Member Posts: 8
    Since the server deleted/dropped the previous message board, I've been wondering aimlessly trying to find a home.. Nice to see Tisrandee, julia12, etc.. again... more familiar names.. and nicer ones too.. from what I can remember. Well, I guess I'll be here from this point on...

I'm Ken, 01 steel blue/gray/black 330cic SP PP Xenon, clears, and piece of crap HK... up and down 580 in California during the commuting hours...looking forward to seeing any one on the board on the freeways... honk.
  • tisrandeetisrandee Member Posts: 18
    Hi Ken-- Welcome! I just posted a message on the E46 Convertible board about an article I read today in Car and Drivers 2001 new car guide. Like a parent whose kids ranks high in their class... it's nice to know your 4 wheeled members of the household do too! :-). You won't be seeing me on the 580 but I sure do hope to get a bunch of Bay Area Bimmer people together for the next Rallye Club event that takes place on a Saturday or Sunday. What a blast!

Gonna do the BMWCCA drive clinic next weekend offered thru the GG chapter. Has anyone done one yet?
    Also..Anyone in the Bay Area have a Snell Helmet they wanna loan for a weekend?

It's 90 top down degrees in this neighborhood today. :-). Remember when we were cranking up the heat with the top down a couple months ago? Now it's the air conditioner doing the trick with the top down! :-)

Randy
    I know you posted the url to your pics and can't find it. Which board are they in or just post again. Thanks..
  • cars21cars21 Member Posts: 2
    Just picked up my new 539i that I ordered in
    February and built on April 3rd. Sport Package, 5
    Speed, leather, lumbar support, in-dash CD.
    I had ordered the Xenon lights and they were on the bulid sheet but where not installed. My cost
    was reduced by the amount of the option and the dealer through in a BMW CD changer and no cost.
    It's Orient Blue and the with the sport package wheels and gray leather interior it looks great!
    I have received many compliments. My friends wife
    who I wouldn't consider attuned to cars fell in love with it! I special ordered the vehicle
    with the convenience package without having
    to order the moonroof. It took some doing,but
    in the end I got what I wanted. I payed $2400 less
    than the MSRP. The dealer, Northwest BMW of
    Owings Mills, Maryland was super and I would recommend them.
    Where can one order the Eurpoean Armrest from,
    as I don't particularly care for the slot either?
  • jeffxjetjeffxjet Member Posts: 8
    I don't rmember where I put the link but I'll repost it here:

See my photos of Jeff's BMW 330Cic at PhotoPoint

Stacy- I'm not sure exactly when the get together is but I'll post more info as I get it.

Randy- You need to repost your pics to or let us link to them again also, in fact everyone post some pics:)
    Lee-- In response to post on the other board, definitely look into Valencia too cause they're small and may deal a little. I would definitely go for the convertible if you can pull it off. Driving a 3er BMW is fun but a convertible BMW is a whole lot funner. :-). Besides, it's like having 2 cars in one if you get the hard top. The lines of the car are far sexier and more elegant looking than the sedan too. ;-) . I have the 325 and I can assure you it's got plenty of zip and pep so if you wanted to save a few bucks there too you could. Still not cheap though at 46,700 out the door and that's without the sport package which I definitely didn't want. Sport seats would have been nice, but didn't want the sport package with stiffer harder ride. I really think more people should test both and get a feel for what works for them. I debated manual vs automatic and although I think stick gives a sportier feel, again, this car has zero hesitation with my acceleration so I can't complain about the automatic transmission....ESPECIALLY in stop and go beach traffic. As for the leather color, I don't care what anyone else says about leather being leather and the it's all the same temp...Black is hotter than gray and since you are in LA and it's very hot now, go do a blind feel test at the dealership with the cars that have tops down, and baking in the sun. Guaranteed you'll know the black when you touch it. They both look nice though. And as far as the back seat and passengers, really, no one complains so don't worry about it. :-).

Jeff--will post pics again. Just in the process of changing accts at photopoint.
  • lrawles2lrawles2 Member Posts: 16
    I think tonight I finally reached a conclusion -- I am going for the cic: probably steel grey/black/black.

Black Leather Heat -- (sounds like the name of a movie) -- I park in a garage at home and underground at work, so I can probably make do with a sunshade and top up when I need to park outside.

I was really hesitating betweent the 330i and the 330cic, in part because of the price. I have found dealers willing to go x amount above invoice for the 330i, but no deals on the cic. But it looks like from the bmwusa web site that the price of the cic (as I configure it) dropped by about $700 when they added the HK to base (or something else). I think I can justify to myself the 7k difference between the cic and the i. After all, I'm single and always wanted a convertible. My older brother totalled my Dad's red MG before I was old enough to drive and I have "had issues" ever since. ;)

In any case, this is my current layout: please feel free to comment:

330cic (steel grey/black/black), manual
    sport pack, premium pack, cold weather pack, xenon, and in dash CD.

I am thinking about the parking control feature, but think that is a bit of overkill in a cic. Thoughts?

Also, I'd purchase a windscreen and possibly the bmw car phone (although I'd only be getting it for its integration into the car (and hands free feature)) -- is it worth it in a covertible? Anybody?

Sorry for the long message, but I am so happy that I reached this conclusion that I just had to share and the members are the unexpected beneficiaries. Thanks again. I'd be interested in comments.
  • julia12julia12 Member Posts: 10
    Definitely get the parking control--that's my biggest regret (I didn't know it existed). The visibility is very, very bad with the top up and you just have no idea what the distance is. I personally find the regular lamps more than super-bright, and think you probably don't need the xenons, FWIW...
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the word, I will add that to the list. Anybody have any advice regarding the bmw car phone? Thanks.
  • jeffxjetjeffxjet Member Posts: 8
    I too regret not getting PDC, even with the top down I ran over a stupid curb in reverse in a parking garage(long story)...short story: it was a no parking spot and I was backing up to turn around and the [non-permissible content removed] of this car is so big you can't see the ground very well and it was a single spot cement curb with parking spots on each side so I thought it was clear...nope. I don't know if PDC would have prevented this problem cause it was a low curb but I still regret not getting it.

The xenons are worth it if it's not a deal breaker, get them if you can afford it, otherwise the halogens are pretty good.

When I asked about the cell phone feature they told me it was $1800.00 WAY too crazy for a dumb cell phone. Get a $100 phone at Best Buy and buy yourself the $30 handsfree set. Thay way you can carry the phone around also. With the windows up and the radio down my handsfree set works fine. The radio drowns me out when I talk to people and the wind is a little much with the windows down.

Jeff
  • williamshimwilliamshim Member Posts: 40
    Hummm, since there is no Z3 topic here, I guess I'll post it here. I have a 2001 Z3 3.0i. T. Silver exterior, red with black trim interior. No mods yet, but as more stuff for this car comes out, I'll keep looking.....
    Thanks, I had heard that the phone was around 800 or so but I guess that doesn't include installation, etc. You're right it does sound like a rip. I have added the PDC to the list -- it sounds like a wise investment and my test drive of the cic definitely demonstrated the poor visibility with the top up.
    On the BMW Cell Phone
    CONS: Very Expensive. A regular cell phone fits nicely in the sun glass compartment and the hands free headset with voice activation cost a whole lot less and work just fine.
    PROS: Works with steering wheel controls. (Love those steering wheel controls for the radio and CD!!!)

Speaking of controls, the automatic garage door button under the mirror is pretty cool. Easy to do.

Parking Sensors: They're annoying (my brother has em in his X5) and once you get a feel for your car and judging distance (like hitting a curb or two) you'll probably turn it off. My sensing distance in this car was more about the front than the back so wouldn't help me anyhow. What this car really needs is a long antenna that projects out in a parking lot when you're backing out of a parking space and you can't see a damn thing coming because of that lovely big blind spot when the top is up. No sensor for that one. :-).

Xenons: Have em. Talked into them. Think they are very over rated in my opinion and would probably not get em again unless they included or thrown in.

Regrets: Not getting the seat warmer.

Lee, As I've said before, I think that everything you select on your car is such a personal choice from the exterior color to the sport package and if there's one thing I would suggest that would be to test drive a car for longer than 10 minutes, even if it's not exactly your model but has similar features as in parking sensors etc, and see how it works for you. If you're thinking about xenons, go test a bimmer at night. Do a comparison of visibility with the xenons and one with the standard high quality BMW lights. Who cares if someone else thinks they're cool. See if you like driving with them. If you want to compare sound systems, bring a CD and don't sit in a parked car and listen to it. Take it out for a drive with the top down and the music on. See if you can hear the difference or if it makes a difference. Good luck and just know that whatever you end up choosing....this is a fun car to drive!

randy
    In these 100 degrees weather? I've been a hardcore top downer since I've taken delivery of this car.. everytime the temp breaks 60, top is down, but with the scorching heat... I admit defeat and for the first time (today) I drove home with the top up because the sun burns my legs through my black/dark slacks. A/C does not seem to help enough... maybe I'll stay at the office later just to drive home in cooler weather... tomorrow, I'm staying until 8. Ken
    Ken--If you went to the gym after work, you'd change out of those black slacks and get into workout clothes, yes? So maybe you should bring your duffle bag to work with your fun-in-the-sun clothes for your drive home in the heat. Think of it as being at the beach without the sand. Don't forget the sunscreen. ;-)

Temp hit 97 yesterday and it was fine as long as the car was moving, but the stop lights were a killer with the heat rising from the road and sun beating down on the top. Biggest complaint.... I think the cup holder should have a cool coil built in so the dang water bottle doesn't cook.
    You guys are the best. I really appreciate all of your comments. Now I just have to get out of work before midnight so that I can stop by the dealership and take care of business. By the time that occurs, the '02s may be available for order.....Arrrggghhh!

Thanks again for all of your help.
  • 9186089991860899 Member Posts: 3
    I am not quite sure if this is the right place, but I am wondering what would be a fair price to ask for our 2001 330cic? It has less than 6,000 miles on it, and has a sticker price of appx $49,000. Is $44,000 a fair price to start? or am I asking too much?

oh, our car has sportspremium package, parktronic, xenon, steptronic auto, the upgraded stereo, heated seats.

Thanks for your input.

by the way, I am in Southern California.
    Hello cars21,

Check out message #12 above...

Pacific BMW (www.pacificbmw.com) is a good place to order it, as the post in the link suggests...

Just make sure you get the correct color to match your interior.. give them a call, and they can set you up right! And installation is a snap.. just follow "Agent99's" very detailed instructions...

Good luck
    You might want to post on the E46 convertible forum. :-)
    You are right, when the car is moving, the temp is tolerable... even tolerable without the A/C on. However, in the traffic I literally sit in... I just sit and broil. Traffic moves at about 5mph in some pockets... Even if I was wearing only a speedo and suntan lotion.. I'm afraid I'd still faint sitting for an hour in 100 degrees heat. I still concede... but good try
    williamshim May 8, 2001 11:25am

We are in the process of getting one going here in the BMW Owner's Club. If you know other Z3 owners interested, please let me know!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • MarkinAtlantaMarkinAtlanta Member Posts: 194
    Karen, why not just import the already active Z3 topic from the sports car conference. It has about 750 posts.
  • ajvdhajvdh Member Posts: 223
    Avus blue over gray '95 M3 with a couple of minor modifications:

- The obligatory X-brace from the M3 lightweight
    - Gen-u-ine Motorsports strut brace
    - Porterfield R4 pads for track work
    - MechTech turbo kit (max 6 psi boost)

I've owned a few Brit sports cars and decided that instead of having a "beater" with 4 seats and a fun car, I'd meet all my needs with one vehicle. For me, the M3 was close to ideal. I can take it to driver's schools and track days and beat on it like a rented mule, then turn on the A/C and drive home. I get about 22 mpg in suburban driving.

I've been bouncing back and forth between selling it and buying a cheaper "real" track car, or keeping it and slowly mutating it into a monster. After last weekend's school, I'm leaning towards the "monster" scenario.
  • div2div2 Member Posts: 2,580
    Yeah, yeah...Now tell us the important stuff- like where'd ya get the floor mats? ;)
  • ajvdhajvdh Member Posts: 223
    One of the advantages of being a cheap, downscale sort who buys used cars, is that said used cars usually come with floor mats.

I did buy the rubber winter ones from BMP or Bavarian (I plumb forgot which. Oddly enough I can describe the steps involved in changing the water pump, and how to fabricate the "special" tools involved. Shows you how screwed up my priorities are).
  • deniskrilldeniskrill Member Posts: 8
    I am the owner of a lovely 2000 323Cic -- Titanium, Black leather, Black soft top, 5 speed, PP, Xenon, Hot seats, HK, CD changer in trunk, delivered last May 15 at Spartanburg -- what a hoot that trip was! Had a blast meeting other new BMW owners, touring the plant and Zentrum, then driving to: Charleston, SC, Beaufort, Hilton Head, then up 17 thru Myrtle Beach, the Outer Banks (breathtaking and little crowding in mid May) via Okracoke Ferry, Cape Hatteras, Kitty Hawk, then up to Williamsburg, VA, to Skyline Drive (of course I drove all 109 miles), Washington, DC, the onto PA Turnpike at Breezewood and through the mountains then up I-79 to Erie where I live. The vast majority of the time I had the lid down -- even when it could only be done with heated seats on and windows up. Again -- just a hoot!!

Had the dealer call me a few weeks ago advising he got an allocation on an uncommitted 330Cic due to a dealer trade so I decided to take it and I will take delivery again at the Spartanburg plant in early June. New car will look a lot like Jeff's (thanx for the pix, Jeff) -- Titanium, Tanin Red leather, Black soft top, Xenon, Hot seats, PP, HK, removal of changer from old car and installation in new car as part of my deal. Have driven the 325Cic and 330Cic -- and was thinking of the 325 (just because of the difference in price) when the dealer called on the 330 and I decided without much hesitation to pull the trigger. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

I have just adored my 323 -- it's for sale now and whoever gets it will get a flawless car which I have been as happy with as any car I've ever had in my life (it has 12,500 miles, was garaged all winter and is still showroom perfect -- never a problem, never a service issue, never a hiccup). I do, however, agree with the posts about the anemic nature of the HK system. It is, for sure. I have the factory Bose system in my '01 MB E320 Station wagon and it absolutely blows the socks off the HK system -- there is just no comparison. The HK, to me, is the only shortfall on this wonderful car. Even still, I have to admit I would take the BMW convertible -- either the 323, 325 or 330 -- over the MB SLK or even the Boxster (which I owned in 97-98) any day of the week. Dollar for dollar, feature for feature (especially if you have kids who have to ride in a back seat), the BMW is the best value of all of these otherwise wonderful cars.

I have been so pleased with BMW quality -- seeing how they build them at the plant will make a believer out of anyone who is able to see the process. I highly recommend delivery in Spartanburg for anyone considering a new BMW purchase (any BMW model can be delivered at Spartanburg if requested through the dealer).

Last but not least, this is a great message board -- good job, Karen. Keep up the good work.

Best wishes to all ...

Denis
    Is anyone out nearing the end of your lease, or maybe even not that close to the end, but are already getting offers to buy the vehicle from the lessor? It doesn't matter if you plan to take the offer or not. Does this describe your situation? If so, please post your story in our discussion Talk to the Press, or respond directly to Jeannine Fallon, our PR Director at Edmunds jfallon@Edmunds.com. As always, your identity will be protected at your request.

Thanks much!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
    Denis--Congrats on your car! The Spartanburg delivery and trip sounds pretty neat. Definitely breathtaking territory for a BMW convertible to be cruisin. :-).

Hey 'vert owners, I just posted a message on the convertible board about the latest antenna attire (doesn't work for sedans :-( . Too lazy to do a cut and paste so click on over and check it out. Sometimes it just feels plain out cool to be tacky and know it. :-)

Have a great weekend!

randy
    Is anyone out nearing the end of your lease, or maybe even not that close to the end, but are already getting offers to buy the vehicle from the lessor? It doesn't matter if you plan to take the offer or not. Does this describe your situation? If so, please post your story in our discussion Talk to the Press, or respond directly to Jeannine Fallon, our PR Director at Edmunds jfallon@Edmunds.com. As always, your identity will be protected at your request.

Thanks much!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • bavarianbavarian Member Posts: 63
    Well, it sure has been purdy quiet in the club this past week or so. I guess everyone is out driving? Well, more power to your elbow if you are. I would be, but I am in Chicago and we have no roads-just endless miles of rim-traps. The roads are being "worked" on. However I am going to gingerly get out of town tomorrow and head for the hilly twisties of rural Michigan.
    One of the reasons I came to the Owners Club board, besides the free coffee and freshly baked muffins(thank you Karen) is the lack of posts regarding MSRP and is the HK stereo worth the money? etc.
    Here we have made our choices. But why BMW?
    I came late unto the family and came here thus:
    1977, trip home, friend had a BMW 2002. This was in Britain where they make cars that have a problem starting when it's raining-not just locally-problem happens if it's raining anywhere on Earth when you want to drive somewhere. Car was "peppy" and muscular.
    Same trip home-visited uncle-no see in a long time-needed to run errand. Uncle gave me keys to car-BMW 5 series. Drove like a low flying airplane.
    I lived in London, had company car (Ford) so no need to buy Bimmer (also no cash!)
    Fast forward-1997 met a friend (on the Internet) who invited me to his house in Chicago. Found he had a BMW hatchback (318/316?)a 530iT (1994) a 635csi
    (88) and a Z3. When I asked him later, "Why are they all BMWs?" he looked at me quizzically and exclaimed "Because they are PERFORMANCE cars!"
    To hammer home his point he slowly poured his glass of bourbon over my head and I felt foolish for asking the question and wet at the same time.
    I got to drive all of his cars (bar the hatchback) over the next couple of years and they all had one thing in common-they drove beautifully
    and they started in the rain.
    Fast forward to July 1999 and I am in Germany for an opera festival and I meet a German lawyer who has a 1998 BMW 750iL and he offers me a drive.
    I drove out of Bayreuth and onto the autobahn and sailed along at 125mph, one hand on the wheel, the other hand turning down the stereo to listen to the sweet snarl of the engine. The car had a navigation system and a German lady's voice guided me back to Bayreuth though I was all set to drive to Munich. Heavenly drive!
    So when it came time last summer to look for a car, to commute to a lakeside cottage far from Chicago there was really only one name that figured prominently in my search-BMW.
    All I read, in Edmunds and the automotive press steered me toward the 3 series but what really clinched it for me was a drive around the back of a dealership in Grand Rapids where they had 5 severly crashed 3s waiting salvage-all 5 were mangled in front but the passenger compartments were perfectly intact and the front doors looked as new.
    I want to drive fast-and I want to drive safe: that's why I drive BMW.
    Now-where is everybody?
    Yep, the weather is oh so fine so tops are down and cars are out and about. I've been stuck going to jury duty (not picked or thrown out yet) so haven't enjoyed being out and about the past couple days but I took my car and my kiddies to the BMW drive clinic this past Saturday and that was very cool. I just posted all about it on the convertible board so feel free to go on over and read all about it there. My kids felt so special because everyone there (instructors and drivers) kept commenting on how cool it was that their mom took them to this and let them drive her bimmer. Yeah, I'm so cool. :-) heheheh. They were seriously warned....drive like maniacs and show any abuse on my car and they're outta there! They did great. :-)

randy
  • julia12julia12 Member Posts: 10
    That's what I've been doing (actually, I was in S.F. at a meeting). Thanks for the continuation of the gripping commentary, I do enjoy hearing about others' experiences...I was wondering who was going to break the dry spell on these 2 boards! Happy driving!
    Julia--When you return to San Fran this summer, make sure you throw in a few extra days for fun in the sun. Maybe we can pull together a Bimmer caravan over Big Sur and along the coast down to Santa Barbara or LA. I've spoken with several bimmer people from the local club who would be very interested. Would be fun! Of course Donna and her hubby will come out from Florida and join us. :-) Hopefully I won't be stuck in jury duty all summer on a case they said could go thru September. I hope they decide today that I'm not one of the 12 chosen ones. ;-).

Have you looked into the BMWCCA in Boston area? It's a lot of fun to hang out with people who really love their cars or should I say...their bimmers. :-). Donna checked out the club near her in Florida but not much happening there.

Using the Cal Duster mucho too. I have several. Can't resist with the double set at Costco for about 12 bucks. Such a deal! :-). I figure when they get too grungy, I'll toss em. Too bad they can't be used on the canvas top but the tape roller works pretty well for that for removing lint and dust. I've found that I really need to vacumn the top every couple weeks to keep it really clean. Try tapping yours with your hand and see if you get a little dust cloud. That fine grit stuff isn't good for wear and tear putting the top up and down. Well, off to do my duty.
  • obiwankenobi1obiwankenobi1 Member Posts: 290
    Leave for one second here, and everyone posts messages!

Still love my 90 M3! This car always puts a smile on my face when driving. I always worry that I am being too hard on my engine, but it just loves to sing at the high rpm's! :)

And handling? Do you even need to ask? =)

Obi
    1990 BMW M3 Alpinweiss II
  • obiwankenobi1obiwankenobi1 Member Posts: 290
    If anyone is planning BMW 3 Series get togethers in Southern California, let me know!

Then sign me up!
  • jasonkureejiijasonkureejii Member Posts: 210
    Hey, has anyone recently bought from any dealers from this area, specifically John Roberts and have any opinions??? I'm considering going back to John Roberts to negotiate a deal on a 325i with PP, HID HL, CD, Heated Seats and Leather. He quoted me MSRP ($33460) on an email. Also, has anyone hear been given a production date that is more than 1 week overdue, and WHY??? Thanks, y'all....
  • aaa330iaaa330i Member Posts: 63
    They won't really deal, and when they do, they talk $$$ off MSRP, go to Garlyn Shelton Imports in Temple and talk to either Craig Caddell or Ron Coleman (sales manager). I got a fully loaded 330i for $1500 over invoice, and I didn't have to dicker, I just faxed him what I wanted and for how much, and he agreed.
    Coincidentally, I heard from someone around Town Hall about Temple, TX. It so happens that I'm talking to someone who can intercept a 325i close to my specifications (doesn't have the HID headlamps, but has the premium stereo system). I'll definitely consider it....thanks for the info about John Roberts...I thought someone earlier said they had decent experience there....
  • JingleJillJingleJill Member Posts: 120
    Stay away from John Roberts. They will not deal.

I didn't care for Garlyn Shelton. Maybe it was because I was a female, but I felt they didn't treat me seriously. I went with Fred Brown in Bryan/College Station. They ended up finding the exact car I wanted that was already on the boat. They did a dealer switch and I had my car. I told them what I was willing to pay and they agreed. I also had them throw in floor mats and a window tint.

Was very pleased with the service. I still get notes in the mail from the salesman thanking me for my business.

Stacy
    330i
  • aaa330iaaa330i Member Posts: 63
    I've heard good things about the Bryan BMW dealership too. I'm glad you got what you wanted!
    What is that website for the BMW dealership in Bryan/College Station?
    I have a deal with Garlyn Shelton and wanted to know how the process starts...the whole deal is verbal (on the phone), so will I get a copy of the purchase order and agreed-upon discount when they get the $500 deposit or should I ask for it now??? faxed???
This discussion has been closed.