Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hummer H2

18910111214»

Comments

• uthumveeuthumvee Member Posts: 28
    Anyone purchase an '07 lately? What are the specials? Is leasing still more attractive?

Thanks.
  • andicandic Member Posts: 3
    Hello my name is Andi,

I am a married woman in my 30's and feel the need to get me one of these BEAUTIFUL rides. I drive a Ford F150 with a 6" lift and 35" tires now. I have always liked HUGE vehicles. While I am not getting any yourger I want something with class, that still stands out. YES I am VIEN! I have been looking at either a 2006 or 2007 H2 SUT.

Any comments on which one if any is the better vehicle?
    I just started my research on them, so all I know so far is ;) they arent a real get up and go vehicle and they are very thirsty(gas). My F150 gets about 14mpg so I think the gas issue won't be a real shock for me. My husband hates me for it but I have always told him...."I don't care what is costs if I look good in it!" LOL
  • andicandic Member Posts: 3
    Hey Steve,

Just noticed you are in Boise Idaho!!!! I moved to Amarillo Texas 5 years ago from Hailey Idaho. I guess thats where i was first introduced to the Hummer. When I lived there I was all about the scouting on top of all the mountain tops for Elk and Deer. I love the outdoors. Where about in Boise do U live?
  • lleonelleone Member Posts: 2
    My Driver Information alerts me to 'Service 4WD'. After checking the owner's manual, it merely states 'Check fluid levels' for axles & transfer cases. Done, but the warning light still comes on periodically. Is there something else that needs attention ?
  • BayouSouthBayouSouth Member Posts: 1
    i have a 2003 hummer H2. on the left side shift handle is the CHROME PLASTIC THUMB KNOB, that u have to press to get the shifter in and out of PARK. the knob has a broke-off tab that locks it in the shifter handle, and i have to jiggle it to turn the KEY OFF. what is the correct part name for this little knob? it is a plastic cap that you can fit tip of your thumb into
  • mac24mac24 Member Posts: 3,910
    Shifter/ignition interlock button is as good a name as any.
  • teamtitleistteamtitleist Member Posts: 1
    I HAVE THE SAME EXACT ISSUE WITH MY 2006 H2 SUT, DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHERE TO START?
    Try checking to see if the fluid level sensor is faulty.

P.S. Please don't SHOUT!
  • tpolotpolo Member Posts: 1
    I want to change the fuel filters on my 2004 Hummer H2. I need instructions for this job.
  • jordanrhughesjordanrhughes Member Posts: 3
    There must be a place where you can find used hummers???

I am not able to find one and that is why I am here.

Thanks

Jordan
    :sick:
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited May 2010
    If you go to the main Edmunds.com page there's a Used Cars section. Click the link and enter any details you wish when the AutoTrader page loads. There are 18 Hummers within 25 miles of me.

If you aren't in the US, then try the net. AutoTrader is also in Canada for example (although I don't know if they are the same company).
    There are over 150 of them for sale here: H2s: 03-09
  • jordanrhughesjordanrhughes Member Posts: 3
    Thank you very much...
  • bounce12bounce12 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2005 H2. Driver's side brake light inop. Passenger side works OK. Replaced bulb - still inop. Checked fuse driver's side of instrument panel - OK.
    Checked fuse under hood (stop lamp) - OK

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    First, check that the new bulb really is good. Then check for voltage at the brake light terminal of the bulb socket (with the brake applied of course). If there is none then check the connector on the back of the light housing, and if necessary just follow the circuit back.
    You'll probably find a bad connection or broken wire.
  • bounce12bounce12 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much!

That did it!
  • john12890john12890 Member Posts: 1
    no i have not seen a concept car in another color besides the yellow-one
  • genericaccountgenericaccount Member Posts: 8
    I like that car :(
  • mrssarahmrssarah Member Posts: 1
    I just wanted to say that my husband did not face any charges for the hummer accident....the driver of the accord ended up eventually dying from the accident - everyone of them were illegal immigrants and were extradited back to Mexico. My husbands hummer was returned from the police a few months later and no charges were filed ..also they couldn't afford the 40,000 to fix the hummer to check for thungs from the accident...after my husbands hummer was returned, it was stolen a week later from the biltmore fashion square while he was at lunch
  • mikecabomikecabo Member Posts: 1
    My hummer got stuck in reverse, but when I pushed on the brakes to shift it had no brakes, the pedel went to the floor. So it is still stuck in gear. I have no fluid loss.
  • mfregiamfregia Member Posts: 1
    Hi my name is Megan i am having a real problem on deciding to buy a hummer h2 or not? ITs used 2003 im just not sure what im getting into any suggestions??
    Just like any other vehicle, buy one in original condition that's been well looked after and has a low mileage and you should be fine.
  • bertabbertab Member Posts: 1
    I have a H2 2006, I have been searching everywhere for a driver side fuse panel cover. The piece that is parallel to the door (about a foot long). If anyone knows where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried the GM dealer but that part is discontinued for 2005-2007 models.
  • thonmjfxthonmjfx Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I have a 2005 H2. Driver's side brake light inop. Passenger side works OK. Replaced bulb - still inop. Checked fuse driver's side of instrument panel - OKimage
  • DaverceeDavercee Member Posts: 101
    edited July 2019
    Hmm, looks to be in good condition, nonetheless.