Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• buyhonda1buyhonda1 Member Posts: 6
    It was in the subject 4 cyl.
  • mowghlimowghli Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am looking at a nice 2008 accord lx-p at 17K (OTD) vs new LX-P ~ 22K (OTD).
    While the diff is only 5K, I am looking at selling it 2-3 yrs down the line to see which
    would be better value for money?

Appreciate all advice and if the prices are reasonable/high?
  • alookmanalookman Member Posts: 141
    Criswell Honda, German Town MD near DC area has it for 18,690 plus TTL lowest price in US.

Old car prices are historically high and new are quite low due to soft economy. Resale on 2008 vs. 2011 will be 2 k even if mileages were the same.

New gets you warranty and .9% financing and new car smell!

Good luck!
  • anewcarowneranewcarowner Member Posts: 2
    I bought my brand new 2011 accord EXL sedan for $22594.00 on new year eve in NJ.
  • basauerbasauer Member Posts: 1
    Accord SE Sedan $20718 base, $21715 OTD including TTL. Bob Howard OKC
  • zhilengzhileng Member Posts: 6
    2011 Accord SE Sedan $18400 OTD including TTL on Dec 31.
  • truelies1truelies1 Member Posts: 34
    Anyone think this SE $18400 OTD in US is possible? I saw you asked other people in MD, he got an Ex-L for about $24500, how did you negotiate a price far below his?
  • tbb9tbb9 Member Posts: 3
    Wow, that's a awesome price! What was your base price before TTL? Where are you located?
  • zhilengzhileng Member Posts: 6
    MD, cash offer. The dealer need two more car to get the number, and this is the last one.
  • disturbedonedisturbedone Member Posts: 7
  • kikikikikiki Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at possibly purchasing a New 2010 Accord EX-L, and suggestions on prices?
    edited January 2011
    2011 Accord EX-L V6 loaded with Navigation package - 27,600 + 399 Doc Fee + Taxes Black on Black
    V6 or not V6 this is important - make sure you know the difference when test driving cars.
    V6 or 4 cylinder?? They come in both
  • nishgoelnishgoel Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone please tell what is good price for 2011 Accord LX-P? I am in Dallas, TX area, and I got a quote of around 20 K before TTL from a local dealer.

Thanks.
  • mayday981mayday981 Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys,

I just entered to get a quote for the Accord Coupe LX-S for the dealerships near Los Angeles. I got a quote from Norm Reeves West Covina. Is the price of $21,033 for the 2011 Accord Coupe LX-S a good deal?
  • ilikehondas2ilikehondas2 Member Posts: 4
    I would try to get them down a little further. I bought my 11 lx-p last week for 18799 from Gunn in San Antonio. I don't know what pricing is like this month, but sedan sales are slow across the board.
  • mayday981mayday981 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks! I'll try to get them lower.
    edited January 2011
    Congs,I think you got a lowest price in US for an Accord. Normally Honda's cash price is same with apr.
    edited January 2011
    great price. I offered $20k drive out for a honda lx-p and got refused by dealer at the end of last year.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    edited January 2011
    You "got refused"?

Not surprised that store wasn't willing to lose several thousand dollars!
  • daddyyankeedaddyyankee Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2011
    Bought this car on 1/7 for $23,390 w/ free splash guards and wheel locks. Finance guy tried to sneak in an $800 alarm system. Luckily I caught it before I signed and made him reprint the contract. BTW, I'm in the Los Angeles area.
    But you can see a dealer in San Antonio was willing to lost thousand dollars by sold it as $20300 drive out.
  • chuck1919chuck1919 Member Posts: 176
    You can get a Honda for much less than what isells let's their cars go for. I think he is up in Washington state somewhere. For some unknown reason(s) it seems that they can get more for them up there.
  • usa90usa90 Member Posts: 2
    Lease for $230.00 per month 36 months 12k per year (including tax etc) paid only 1st payment.. from Oursman MD
  • joshua1122joshua1122 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, could you send me the information about the dealer? I am going to buy a base accord, what is your suggestion to cut the price? thanks
    my email is:
    huang83@purdue.edu
  • zllttzlltt Member Posts: 2
    You are in Purdue,right?
    I got an OTD offer $20,100(including everything and 9.25%tax) for 2011 accord sdn LX from a dealer in chicago.

Anyone has any comments about this?
    yes, I think the price is pretty good. The best offer I can get is OTD $20,000(but my tax is 7%, about $450 less than yours). could you send me the information about the dealer. thanks.

huang83@purdue.edu
  • eb444eb444 Member Posts: 2
    Could you share the name of the dealer for your offer. Thanks
    Is Accord LX with auto or manual transmission? What was your selling price, document fees and the title and license fees? Seems like a very good deal. The best national deal is offered by a Hona dealer in Germantown, MD (close to DC) and use AMEX/ZAG service to get their quote. Look up the Germantown zip code!
    Sorry, I make a mistake. it is not the OTD price. The dealer says I have to pay 750 for the destination charge. So, the final price is around 20700.
  • einsteinneweinsteinnew Member Posts: 1
    I got the Accord Sedan LX 4 cylinder at the price of 18,850 on road. How is this price?
  • eb444eb444 Member Posts: 2
    Could you share the dealer name for your offer.
  • kajivkajiv Member Posts: 8
    I bought 2011 Honda acoord LX 4 Cyl. automatic (MSRP $ 22,730) 2 weeks ago. for $ 17,800 + taxes (6.25%) + Reg.+ Title + Doc. Fee (299)= $19340 in MA. Let me know if you need more detail.
  • hiworld7hiworld7 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Hemlock87,
    Please give me the name ofthe dealer. i am looking for honda accord SE too...
  • zhiguozhiguo Member Posts: 2
    Visited a dealer today and they are offering $18,397 + destination + TTL = $21,200. If I can get the final price (OTD) down to $20,500, would it a good deal? Or is it possible to make it $20,000?
  • 1sebringnow1sebringnow Member Posts: 136
    Greetings Hemlock87, I too am looking for a Honda Accord 2011 SE. Could you tell me the dealer and sales folks you dealt with? Many thanks in Advance!
    HI Kajiv, could you tell me what MA dealer you purchased the car from (city and Town)? I want to buy a Honda and I am looking for the best deal in the Northeast.

Thanks
  • honda2011buyerhonda2011buyer Member Posts: 3
    Did anyone get good deal on 2011 Accord any Trim in Dallas, Houston, Austin Area? Please let me know. I am looking to buy any trim if get a good deal on OTD. Appreciate all help.
  • honda2011buyerhonda2011buyer Member Posts: 3
    Did anyone get a good deal on 2011 Accord any Trim in Dallas, Houston, Austin Area? Please let me know. I am looking to buy any trim if get a good deal on OTD. Appreciate all help.
  • raodenraoden Member Posts: 19
    Hi,

I am looking for a 2011 Accord EX-L v6 or v4 w/ Nav. I have looked at the last 15 or so pages and have found only 2 people who have posted prices in the NJ area. Can somebody who has details please post what prices you are getting for above in NJ.

Also I have noticed a couple of people saying search using zip code on Amex zag and report seeing some price. But when I start using Amex zag for nj zip codes all i am getting is an option to contact dealers (I havent created an account or given my details yet)

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Try using the Amex Service with zip code for DC area or Germantown, MD where the dealership is located and they have amazingly good deals on Hondas.

Not suppose to name the dealership but folks in past posts have mentioned them. It rhymes with word "Well"! Their EX I4 Accord auto sedan is $1300 cheaper than any deal in Texas except its over 1200 miles from here!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• zhiguozhiguo Member Posts: 2
    The dealer agrees with the $20,500 OTD price.

I also got quote from the Germantown, MD dealer. They gave $18,386 + TTL + $100 doc fee. The OTD for me would be around $20,000. Not sure if the $500 difference worth the trip.

BTW, the $18,386 price is the quoted price, and I think it has room for negotiation.
  • cardancecardance Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    @kajiv, I would appreciate if you could tell me the dealership and city name since I am in MA too and also looking for the same car. Thanks.
  • raodenraoden Member Posts: 19
    Alookman thanks for the info. I found out when I give the Germantown MD zip code Amex zag gives me a proper price, which as everybody has been saying is quite low compared to here in NJ. When I give a zip code near my house, zag does not give me a price and asks me to contact the dealers. This caused me a lot of confusion. I am going to see if some dealer here will match that quote. I seriously doubt it though. Thx for all the info.

I also noticed that the zag info exactly same as I got on truecar.com
    Sorry for the delayed response. It was Atamina Honda in Tewksbury MA

Good luck, let me know if you need more info.
    Hi 1sebringnow,

The dealership I bought Accord LX from is Atamian VW and Honda in Tewksbury Massachusetts. The MSRP is 22730 you can check out their inventory on-line before you go there to confirm they have what you need.
    Generally they have quite a few LX models.
    Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy your LX for a very long time, they are great cars.
    Yes..Thanks very much. Could e-mail me @kaji.vimal@gmail.com for further offline discussion or question you might have.Can share the sales person/manager name

Thanks,