Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• thomasr1950thomasr1950 Member Posts: 76
    Yes, very good price.
  • dr94087dr94087 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Tom,
    thats a great price. Will you pls provide me the dealer info?

Thanks,
  • thomasr1950thomasr1950 Member Posts: 76
    Russell Honda in Sherwood, Ar. I've done business with them for a very long time. Very good dealership. I just bought a 2011 Accord EX-L V-6 w/Navi for a little more than your quote. I'd get the quote in writing just to cya.
  • dj11dj11 Member Posts: 1
    Getting SE 2012 for 21699, OTD 23750 .. is it a good price ?
  • jjijji Member Posts: 1
    Which dealer / city is providing you this offer ? Dealers in the Indianapolis area are quoting 22900 for SE.
  • alankevisalankevis Member Posts: 3
    As title said, if anyone ever bought an Accord 2012 SE anywhere near/in Charlotte, please put some experience. The MSRP is 24700 and Invoice is only 21699.

I plan to bargain it from 21000 OTD if possible.
  • civic2kcivic2k Member Posts: 18
    Apparently Honda has $500 mfg to dealer cash back on 2012 Accords, and $1000 mfg to dealer cash back on 2011 4cyl accords ($1500 on v6 models), according to cars.com. Expires 10/31/11.

Use that to your advantage folks. AT THE VERY LEAST $500 below invoice is doable.
  • prs6prs6 Member Posts: 9
    I am in Frederick MD,

any suggestion what would be the good deal for Accord LX. I got the quote for 18100 + fees .. don't know how much would be the fees

Thanks
  • mrnick2004mrnick2004 Member Posts: 4
    It all depends on the fees. In California, it is typically 55 documentation fee and around 350 for DMV plus tax. I have not seen pricing like that here since last Spring. If anyone knows a dealer in that range in CA let us now.

Regarding the $1000 cash to dealer, it is too bad that noone has had 2011 in like 3 months in southern california.
    Actually, I just came back from the dealer and OTD price is 20505 with 0.9 to 1.9 apr.

How is this deal? Anyone have recently bought this one ?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    edited October 2011
    A reporter seeks to interview California residents who are currently considering purchasing a new vehicle, or who recently bought one. Please email pr@edmunds.com by Friday, October 14, 2011 and indicate your city of residence, your daytime phone number, the vehicle of interest and the car model you currently drive.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• tom_mhntom_mhn Member Posts: 4
    I am from the state of MA, and i bought my car from Silko Honda in Raynham.
  • knekne Member Posts: 5
    What was the LX auto price before taxes and DMV fees?
    Did you make the deal yet? How much OTD is good for SE 2012?
    Did you got the deal yet? I have an offer for 21000 OTD . Is that good?
  • veerenveeren Member Posts: 64
    Thats a very good deal... let me know.. i'll get to that place and get it... the last best i could get as 21,250 before TTL, now the prices in Dallas area are sky high... almost bordering on the Acura TSX side.
    This one is in MD.
    edited October 2011
    Can you please provide the dealer name and city? and please provide the break down of costs/incentives if you can.
    Thanks and appreciate the effort you need to put for this.
  • yt576cyt576c Member Posts: 6
    I got a quote for 2012 Accord SE for $22,185.00 +tax, doc & lic fees.

2012 EX-L for $25,893.00 +tax, doc & lic fees.

Is this a good deal? Is there any scope for negotiation?

This quote is from a SFO bay area dealer if it matters.
    Its on Cockeysville MD, Anderson Honda.
    Can i use your name (send me message on facebook) to get the same deal?
    i'd fly there to get the same.
    Thanks.
  • yt576cyt576c Member Posts: 6
    Please share the dealership info if any body in CA, got 2012 SE for less than 22K?
    Thanks, i contacted them and they told me that we have it for 19,000 before destination....
    so after the TTL its going to be around 21,270 (with Texas taxes).

Thanks for the help, i'm planning to going there and getting the car.
    whats the texas tax rate? if u can give me ur email or make your email public for a while and then will try something..
  • alankevisalankevis Member Posts: 3
    That's a pretty good OTD deal for that car. Best one near Charlotte so far I got is 22850 OTD. And i didn't actually come in the dealer, emailing back and forth with serveral dealers. They want me to come in to actually bargain for it. Anyone else in north Carolina got a good offer?
  • alookmanalookman Member Posts: 141
    That is a great price, can we get the dealership name? Texas sales tax is 6.25% and title & license is about 175 to 200 .

I am looking for 2011 or 2012 Accord EX I4 automatic in Dallas area, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Have you tried Honda Cars of McKinney? Coscco Auto buying Srvc. will lead to reasonable basis of negotiation. Dont pay for dealer installed stuff at full value or at all that is the major problem.
    You can get it trucked to your Dallas location for about 700. Cost of flying plus drive back cost with added depreciation would be easily greater than 700.

There 2 other dealerships in MD that have discounted better than any other US dealer: Ourisman and Criswell and both are in MD closed to DC.

I may do the same and I live in Plano, TX and I think its over 1k drive but plan to include vacation on drive back.
    you can get in touch on the email i mentioned earlier... we can plan the trip together... last time i shipped my car from California.. my rear bumper got badly scratched... so i'm wary of the truck-transport.
    I contacted Anderson and other dealers in MD. For SE, they are quoting 21900 + TTL. Are you sure the 19000 quote was for an SE?

Can you give me the sales persons name at Anderson?

Tks
    yes, i talked to them again the quote is for SE 2012 with little to no miles on the car... ( 5-15 miles), they won't put any accessories.
  • jeansdngjeansdng Member Posts: 12
    I got an offer of $22,417 for an Out of Door (TTL and freight including) 2012 Honda Accord SE from Anderson of Cockeysville.
    Hi...fyi..the Anderson dealer did agree to match the 19000 + frieght + TTL. I checked the dealer ratings and there were some bad consumer reviews. How can you guys be sure that when you arrive at the dealership - they wont jack up the prices?
    Friends,
    This is price is not realistic anymore and if you get quote more than this don't think its bad as this was right price on exceptionally right time. If you get something next best still try to post here experts can make suggestion if that good or not.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Please do not post your e-mail address in the forums....

If someone has information to offer that conforms with our rules, then post it here for everyone's benefit..

Thanks!
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    Looking at getting a 2012 Accord EXL V6, Auto but would like to know the lease rates. 36 months, 12 and 15k per year. Money factors and residuals would be awesome. Thanks!
    Went to the Anderson dealership yesterday....great service and the y kept their word on the above numbers. Took me an hour and a half to get through everything. Would recommend them to anybody thinking of buying a Honda.
  • splendor2splendor2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there....i am planning to buy an accord v6-ex here in chicago suburbs....what is the invoice price. can i get that from truecar.com? the invoice i got from there is
    $24,726. so should i ask for (24,726-500)+TTL = OTD. Or can i go a little lower. I would like to purchase this car by end of month but I am also willing to wait till end of Dec. if I am going to get a significantly better price. What do think?

I am thinking to shoot for 25.5k OTD price. I have not emailed anyone just test drove a v6 EX 2012 accord and really liked it.

Please let me know what would be a good price. Thanks....my email is wahhhaj at yahoo ... let me know on this forum or emial. thanks again. :)
  • civic2kcivic2k Member Posts: 18
    I'm working on finalizing the deal. I think I did OK, I somehow managed to find a Belize Blue coupe (kind of rare now) in the config I wanted and bit. Really should have pushed for $21k +TTL...
  • jeansdngjeansdng Member Posts: 12
    Hi,
    what is OTD price for a Accord SE from Anderson Honda?
    Thanks,
    P
  • vortix1vortix1 Member Posts: 22
    OTD prices vary widely since sales tax and registration rates vary by state. People higher up in the discussion claimed base price quotes of $19k (which may no longer be available) for the '12 SE. That's before TTL (and maybe even before destination charges, even though destination charges are typically build into Honda prices)....so add that in for your own state to understand the OTD price.
  • xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    Is it possible to get a 2012 EX-L V6 for invoice or is it too soon?
    If you are not in hurry you can get it.... you need a bit of patience and a bit of luck to get a good deal.
    And a good deal is relative to the person.... some maybe happy to get at a little over invoice... some may want atleast a 1000 -1500 below invoice (possibly more)

Good Luck...
    it would be 19770 + TTL (in your state)
  • dragon19dragon19 Member Posts: 2
    Recently purchased a 2012 Accord EX-L Sedan for $23,800. In my opinion, awesome deal. Negotiated online before going in.
    Was that EX-L price of 23,800 OTD ??
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    OTD prices don't mean anything since sales tax and license fees can vary so much. A couple of states have no sales tax and places like where I'm at are 9%.

I would suggest focusing on the price of the CAR. The store can't make a difference in the tax and license.

Do watch out for some crazy doc. fees. They can vary by HUGE amounts. Myu store charged 125.00 which is reasnoble.

Carry on...I do hope inventory levels increase quickly.
  • rameel4rameel4 Member Posts: 4
    So i got a 2012 Honda accord SE tinted windows with wheel locks added on too! just the car itself we brought it down to 20,250 and after tax and fees it ended up being 23,500!

what do you guys think? I live in arizona. did i get a good deal? or just avg
  • ingenioingenio Member Posts: 1
    Guys,
    I would like to thank you for all info posted.
    I'm in the market for a SE '12 for the business, today I went to El Paso Honda (El Paso TX) , price quoted was 21500 + TTL +sales tax (1450 aprox)...
    a 750$ bonus was mentioned bringing the price down to 20750, but taxes are calculated on the original price....included wheel locks, trunk all-weather tray, mud guards...

No I realize it is not as good deal as thought....
    I'll wait for a below 20K price
  • oneaccordoneaccord Member Posts: 4
    Sorry to see the Honda loyalty program ended last month. I have a price for 18,550 not including tax title tags $200 processing fee $770 destination with 0.9 to 1.9% APR. Any better prices in MD? I read the 2013 will be out shortly with a brand new style (Nov or Dec). Is it better to wait another month to see if prices drop? Any idea if the APR will go up Nov 1? Thanks.