Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mike372mike372 Member Posts: 354
    Brian, I am not stupid and followed you advice to the 'T' last March (last day of month). I went to two dealers, namely DCH and Hamilton told them I would sign that day if they would give me the Accord LX CVT for 20,600 including doc fee which was less than 1000 lower than invoice. I was 100% ready to buy and this was my target price. I dealt with the internet manager at DCH and the general sales mgr at Hamilton. Both dealers had me walk. DCH gave me my best deal out of quite a few dealerships but would not go below 20,900 inc doc fee. Hamilton gave me a similar price but their car had wheel locks. I mean, how many dealers am I going to visit with the intention of getting 1000 or more off of invoice? I would be extremely interested in knowing where you buy so I can visit that dealer. I called New Rochelle and talked to the internet mgr yesterday and they wanted $70 more than their offer of last March. And all these dealers are known to give the best prices, in my experience of contacting over 10 dealers.
  • user404user404 Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2013
    I think the idea behind tactic that Brian and others talking about is not to visit or target specific dealers and hope that they will give you price you want, but to feel out what dealers want your business. Dealers will not give you a good price if they are too far from their monthly quota or well over it. They will also not give you price you want if it doesn't make sense for them to lose money on the sale if they are not going to make that magic quota. The idea here is to set your fishing nets wide enough set your fishing rod where lots of dealers (fish) are in hopes that in that particular instance in time (end of month) one of them will be hungry enough to make you a sale at your price to make that quota. A dealer that is hungry for your business this month might not be that hungry next month, and the following months game rules might change.

It's a game where last two days of the month really matter in order to determine which dealer will be desperate enough to follow your lead.
  • suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    So for $300 you haven't been driving an Accord all these months? Might as well wait till the '14s come out now and get a leftover.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    If you were 100 percent ready to buy, why wouldn't you if you were within 300 bucks of what you were shooting for. Sometimes your time is more important than a few more bucks more off the bottom line - I mean we are talking 5 bucks a month on a 60 month loan.
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Every time I think I miss the business I come here and read these posts and remember why I retired early.

Oh, the PAIN some of you put yourselves through!!

But, hey! if that's what you like, carry on!

Thanks, all of you! Just don't believe everything you read.
    It was more like $500, but I decided to take a break for several months plus go on vacation. I just wanted to see if these 1000 to 1500 off invoice deals were possible, w/out a trade. I just dont believe these people who are supposedly getting over 1000 under invoice. One thing that I did learn, and no dealer told me, was the $500 flex cash from HMC. I guess I told the dealers that my intention was to pay cash, so I cant entirely blame them. But for an addditional 500, I would finance some and then pay it off within a few months.
    Pain? It's just a game and you choose how hard you want to play. Also, stop trolling.
    With all due respect User404 - if you had been on this board for more than a few days you would know isellhondas has been a very well respected contributor here for many years. If you read a few of his posts, you might learn something. He has great information to add from the sales side of things. You would be better served to think before you say something disrespectful.

Bill G
    I thought you stated you were offered 20.9 and your target was 20.6 - sorry. It is usually better not to tell them you are paying cash - there is nothing in a cash deal for the dealer unless they are making money on the gross profit selling to an uninformed buyer.

Bill G
    edited July 2013
    I say it as I see it and to me it's trolling, which may offend fellow readers.
  • johnnguyen714johnnguyen714 Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2013
    Does anyone have any experience buying a 2013 Honda Accord EX sedan in SoCal? I followed all the steps and whenever I asked for quotes they would send me a generic email with the prices being around $23,xxx before any fees. I talk to a few dealers and they say that is the lowest price they can offer me. I am helping my uncle buy that car so any inputs would be helpful. If you got it lower at a particular dealer, please give me the name of the dealer and maybe the salesman name would be helpful. Thank you.
    Not sure where you are located in SoCal but Spreen Honda in Loma Linda is usually very competitive. Try sending them an email - not sure if he is still there, but I have dealt with Vu in Internet Sales.

Bill G
    That dealer is an about an hour away from where I live (in Orange County), would you mind sharing how much was the out of the door price you paid (before interest not sure about my uncles credit score). If it is a great price I am pretty sure my uncle is willing to drive there. Thank you
    I understand - but sometimes things are not like what we see and hear. It's usually better to err on the side of respect unless someone mistreats you...which I don't think happened in this case.

Here's hoping you get a great deal on a great car!

Take care,

Bill G
    I have not purchased yet - I'm just watching the market to get a feel for how things are going - might even wait for the 2014s. I got my civic from them for around 2500 below invoice but that was on a 2011 as the 2012s were being introduced.
    Ok thank you for the insight. I just asked for a quote there so maybe there would be good news.
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited July 2013
    You read my posts correctly. You will use what i said to your advantage. Our honda salesman friend is under the impression and this is why the times have passed him by and he no longer works selling cars. He will only chime in when there is 1 or two buyers who are having trouble finding a deal and usually are 1st time buyers. Some people can take what i'm saying grasp it and apply this easy method on finding out pricing. If you cant meet your target price by the end of the month you make the best deal possible with dealerships you visited or contacted or wait another month. If 2 or 3 dealers wont make that great deal with you, Do i give up and say this is to hard. Call 20 dealerships then you have a clear picture of what you could buy for that month.

This is how you find out the market selling price in your area. the further you broaden your search the better pricing may become. this has nothing to do with stress full buying it about determining what the pricing is. what dealerships are internet friendly, and what dealerships want to move there inventory cheaper. Its quick , stress free and you cover so many more miles than on foot.

We Just closed a deal for a Honda Civic with in 2 hours. 17 dealerships contacted my friend secured deal in Westchester, NY He fell short of his target price by 100 dollars but was happy to buy within 25 mins of his house.

8 dealerships competed for his business 3 said come down the rest would not commit on our price. Does this sound stressful. You have to find the best deal closest to your target price.

How long would it have taken us to visit that many dealerships tonight. You could waste more that 1 hour in the wrong dealership if they are into games and deception.

Maybe i should just go into five dealerships and say lets make this stress free and watch the salesman and manager go back and forth with you on pricing and i'll sit and wait and when there done i'll walk out get into the parking lot they chase you to come back in . This way of buying is SO less stressful.

Hope you guys made some good deals today. Good luck

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

Would you mind telling us what year, type did your friend buy for the civic? And would you mind listing the price too? I would like to have the price as kind of a base line to know what kind of deal I am getting.
    edited July 2013
    mike,
    My apologies if i offend you. I was not calling you stupid just the way you are going about buying a New car. I heard no mention of you making that 20 dealership list and going down the line at the end of March for pricing... why not... You would of had you car by now.

You first tried to buy the Accord in the middle of the month an got nowhere with pricing. Going to 2 dealers and not getting a target price of 1k below does not mean you cant get it. Look at all the time you wasted down at those dealerships. Maybe Hamilton, and DCh had there sales numbers already and did not want to sell below a certain number in march.. that happens. Thats where calling dealerships eliminates this problem and wasted time.

I know you read my posts Make a list of 20/30 dealers we have hundreds in our area Ny, Nj, Pa, Ct. Call each dealership like my prior posts suggests and ask to buy your model car for the sale that day. Like today. After you call all your target dealerships you will have a clear cut price on where pricing is on your model and What dealerships are willing to sell cheaper. The dealer who sells some cars for 1k below in Feb, might not want to sell that low in march. Thats why you make your list and start your negotiations on the last2 days/ last day of the month.

Make your best deal possible with one of the 20/30 dealerships if your driven by getting the best price on your model accord and you dont mind traveling within 100 miles.. If convinence of buying closer to your house is important target 5 or 6 dealerships and make your best deal regardless of the price.

Now you could say to yourself i did not get ripped off... The 6 closest dealership to me were within 300 dollars of each other and i took the lowest price.

Now you are ready to buy again. Good luck in your search

edited July 2013
    John
    2013 Civic. lx model. Our best deal came by Pohanka honda at around 1800 below invoice price in D.C . We closed at 1553 below invoice here in n.y.

Bill,

Thank you for your support. I'm not a troll here. I'm a lurker. Big difference.

I had a good 13 years in the business after a successful retail management career. When it stopped being fun, it was time to leave.

I worked in a great store with great management and co-workers.

Yes, the business has changed. Shoppers feel empowered as never before and the stores are figuring out ways to still make money and stay in business.

Some "expert" advice that is well intentioned will lead to frustration in many cases.

Carry on...

Craig
    edited July 2013
    isell hondas,

You are always welcome in these forums. i always will respect your point of view. even if i disagree. Our posting are like day and night. makes for good reading. It does not matter what we think or say. This forum is about pricing/ dealerships , experience, and what info you choose to take and use. Forum readers can decide for them self what works and what does not.

Most people in these forums can tell you the horror stories about how they got deceived, ripped off, and tricked into spending there money foolishly by the scam artists in your business.

That is some expert advice that frustrates me.

edited July 2013
    Thanks Craig - I know you can take care of yourself, but I had to speak up when I see someone who has only been on this board 5 days make an unjustified statement. Some of the best advice I've seen around here has come from honest, seasoned sales folks like yourself. I know you retired on your own terms so I don't know why some posters, even one that's been here awhile, feel the need to give you grief and even say things like the business has past him by and that's why he's no longer in it.

Like you, I visit this board on a regular basis but only post when I think I might be able to help someone. I am astonished at the lengths some go through to buy a car. I try to keep it simple and don't understand why someone would need to call 20 or 30 dealerships to get a good price when multiple emails usually does the trick and results in a great deal in most cases.

Oh well - take care and keep enjoying retirement

Bill
  • tifightertifighter Member Posts: 3,591
    Yes, the business has changed. Shoppers feel empowered as never before and the stores are figuring out ways to still make money and stay in business.

I've learned a lot from Craig's posts over the years as well. Good stuff.

Craig - I had to mention something after reading your comments above about stores figuring out ways to make money. I've noticed your old shop has begun listing new vehicle internet specials on their site, where aggressive prices are listed. The small print mentions that prices do not tax, title or accessories.

When you get there, every one of these cars have pinstripes, door edge guards, wheel well trim, etc at $199 each. Plus the labor cost of $399. The sales guy tried to tell me it was a new pilot program that was too successful, because customers responded to the upfront low pricing. He then said they weren't sure if they would continue it since they were losing so much money on these prices and accessories "at cost" . Just made me chuckle to be honest...I wasn't even upset. The game continues.

23 Civic Type-R / 22 MDX Type-S / 21 Tesla Y LR / 03 Montero Ltd

edited July 2013
    Brian, please post the name of the dealer in Westchester. Was it New rochelle? It would be very helpful. So far I contacted 13 dealers and it is 2 in the morning and I am researching dealers near Westchester. Also, did your deal include a trade. Did the deal include the 500 flex cash?
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    Craig knows he's not a troll & that's enough for him. I too have learned so much from him over the years. He happens to be an extremely kind & very honest person. The car business has changed a great deal. Buyers have more information than ever now & should use it to their advantage.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    fiona6,

I am curious to know whether you were able to make a deal on an Accord LX CVT.
    If yes, what was your final sales price. Was there any flex cash and what was the OTD price?

-Mike
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Member Posts: 2,798
    edited July 2013
    Craig,

I always welcome your opinion, and advice, even if I don't neccessarily agree with everything you say.

I agree, business models have changed, especially with the ease with which information is available pretty much to anyone willing to do some work. Invoice, may not be the true invoice, but general invoice is no longer the holy grail of auto shopping negotiations. One could even figure out the true individual dealer invoice by doing some calculations.

And it must be very difficult to deal with people who come in and feel that they should get the car for what dealer has paid, and not let dealer make a single dollar on it. I know some people who will fight for the last penny in a deal, even if it costs them an additional few hours of negotiations. But, that is the way they are. They feel that they should make money for what they do, but no one else should.

Anyway, back to my point. I do a lot of reverse engineering for a living, and I find it fascinating reverse engineering financial deals, be it repackaged mortgages, interest bearing checking accounts, credit card deals, and even sales of cars, furniture, home improvements, and such.

I don't buy cars often, but every time we go to buy a car, I find my self trying to figure out the new trick that a dealer is using. So, the business is moving forward. The bag of tricks just got a little more complicated, but it is still fun to figure it out, and beat the dealer at their own game.

All in all, it is just a game of poker, and the one with the stone face wins.
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    edited July 2013
    Blueiedgod,

You made some good points in your post:

I agree, business models have changed, especially with the ease with which information is available pretty much to anyone willing to do some work. Invoice, may not be the true invoice, but general invoice is no longer the holy grail of auto shopping negotiations. One could even figure out the true individual dealer invoice by doing some calculations.

Being a consumer who is new at buying a car, I am glad that I am able to find so much information online such as MSRP, Invoice price, Dealer holdbacks, incentives, etc...

Not to paint all dealerships or car sales men with one brush, but it can be frustrating when some salesmen feel that giving the consumer the run around or not disclosing all the incentives one might qualify for is the way to do business in this day and age.

I am hoping to buy my first brand new Accord at the end of next month. My main criteria in closing the deal will be:

1. Price - It does not have to be the lowest price, but as long as it comes close to what I am prepared to pay and everyone involved is happy with the deal.
    2. Purchase Process - No bait and switch tactics or "one day only" sale price tricks.
    3. Dealership - Having worked in the customer service industry for more than 10 years, I will be interested in how I am treated by the dealership staff during and after my purchase.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
    Mike, the sale was for a 2013 Honda civic lx from friendly Honda. My friend is closing the deal today and there is a 500 finance bonus for the civic.

edited July 2013
    Bill

Craigs a big boy he can handle himself. When a salesman thinks you need to sit in front of his desk to buy a vehicle times have passed him by. If he wants to take the time to help someone get a good price he should donate his service. But not those lame answers about respect, trust, take a deal if its fair. I agree being on that side of the line he shares some valuable advice other than that aspect... he brings nothing to this forum about finding or getting a good deal.. Craig needs to stay in the Novice and salesman front lines forums.

We are all in this forum to weed out the b.s dealerships and find the high and low market value of the Honda Accord in different regions. Then we proceed to make our deal on preference.. Best Price Or Convenience with a higher price. Phone/ internet buying or visiting dealerships. This is what we consider when buying.

No salesman is going to come in this forum and give folks buying tips while in the dealership. What to say or do, What to look for, and what not to buy, How to get accessories cheaper than msrp. How not to get ripped off in the back office. I'd like to see that discussed with the people who visit dealerships and need help buying who are 1st time buyers or woman.

And lastly.... Thank you BILL for your service to this country. You also make fine contributions to this forum.

Brian

Thanks. I called Friendly and they said there was no internet sales manager, only a sales manager. I left him a message to call back but 99 percent of the time a salesperson calls back. Did you deal with a sales manager or a sales rep. How do i proceed if he connects me to someone other than a manager?
    Well, I called Friendly Honda and talked to the sales manager and he wanted
    21000 for the Accord which is no where near 1500 off of invoice. Furthermore, he checked his log book and only one Civic was sold yesterday with a trade. Its possible that it was not recorded, but unlikely. So something is not right here. He did offer the 500 flex cash, and the 21000 included it. Did you have some special relationship with this dealer, did you buy a car there in the past.
    Because it seemed important to him what my zip code was. No other dealer seemed to care.
  • meameameamea Member Posts: 3
    Just as an update, I bought a 2013 Accord Sport manual transmission on Monday for $21,200, $1000 under invoice.

The dealership claimed there was no Flex cash remaining, so I am sure I left $500 on the table with that. We did finance through Honda.

But we were under a tight timetable, and I am happy to be in the new car.
    Hey Brian - thanks for the post - one of the best I've seen you make. You're right - this is one of the best, if not the best site to visit to get a good feel for an accurate market price for a particular vehicle. You have a system that appears to work well and you have helped countless shoppers get great deals. But the way you present yourself leaves me with the impression that you think your way is the ONLY way to go about it - and it's not. When I shop for a vehicle, I use most of the methods you do with the exception that I probably don't have the patience to make phone calls to 20 or 30 dealers soliciting pricing. I prefer to accomplish this via an identical email to the dealers in my shopping area laying out my criteria and requesting their best quote. This usually results in responses from the dealers who want to compete and you can readily weed out those who you can tell are not really serious. In most cases, it comes down to just 3 or 4 dealers who are competitive and a little negotiation gets you to a price that meets or beats what folks are getting on this site. My major point is there are many excellent buying techniques discussed here. I like to advise people to review the posts here and apply those that will work the best for them.

As far as Craig is concerned, you can see from some of the others' comments that all may not agree with him but they value his advice and listen to what he has to say. He has many years of experience on the sales side and to dismiss him as a has been whose business has passed him by is both a mistake and perpetuates the antaganistic relationship between seller and buyer.

Anyway, thanks again for what you do here - we can all learn from each other to get great deals on cars!

Bill G
    Brian, times haven't passed me by. I'm still in contact with my friends at the store and things really haven't changed much since I left three years ago.

I do know that you mean well and you spend a lot of time dispensing your well intentioned advice much of which is pretty good information.

You talk about making the process less stressful yet you suggest calling 10-20 stores! You may not be aware of this but is some marketplaces and smaller states there are hundreds of miles between stores.

Also, a high volume store doesn't care if it's the end of the month. That can even work against a buyer as the stores tend to be packed with "bargain hunters" who feel as you do that some magic thing happens as the month comes to a close.

In our store which was the highest volume store in nine states, we ALWAYS tried to make each and every sale. Actually we pushed harder if anything at the beginning and middle of the month because trying to play "catch up" as the month come to it's end is frustrating.

The only message I have tried to send is the fact prices are determined by the MARKET. If a store has 100 LX Accord automatic in stock with more in transit, anything go's! If a shopper has to have some oddball car or a car that is in high demand and short supply there is no reason to cheap sell a car like that.

It really doesn't have to be a miserable drawn out process. I tried to make it easy and even fun for my customers and as a result they came back to me and sent me a lot of referral business.
    Basically the price for the Honda Civic LX coupe here in Orange County, California is $17,687 + 785 (delivery fee) so invoice would be 18,472. So you basically got it for about $17,000? Or was the invoice price there higher or lower than here in CA? Does it include all the fee already such as taxes, doc fee, and other expenses? I am very new to buying a car but my uncle wants me to help him out. thank you for the great.
  • nw_lanw_la Member Posts: 6
    This is what I paid yesterday (July 30th) for a 2013 Accord LX in Shreveport, La.

MSRP $23,270.

Price paid - $19,579. and destination charge of $790.

Estimated Fee Breakdown:

Nitrogen for Tires - $49.95
    Tag/Temporary Fee - $78.
    Louisiana Compliance Fee - $100.
    Notary Fee - $16.
    Convenience Fee - $19.50
    Inspection Sticker - $10.
    Tire Waste Fee - $8.
    Title Fee - $18.
    Estimated Taxes (8.65%) - $1766.24

Grand Total - $22,434.69

I also got free floor mats, trunk tray, pin striping and tinted windows. The car did have 124 miles on it.
    I think that I got a good deal, please tell me if you feel the same way.

PS: We don't have doc fees here.
    edited July 2013
    tifigher,

In many cases the profit made on installed accessories is the ONLY profit a store makes. This is an example of what I was talking about.

We just picked up a new 2013 CRV (our 4th one) from my old store. It had those accessories added and I didn't mind. Yes, they gave me a break on them as they would any customer if necessary. We never lost a deal over accessories. Most of those accessories are items I wanted anyway.

Who wouldn't want All Season rubber floor mats in my town where it rains 70 inches a year? Door edge guards help against nicks and wheel locks are important around here due to a continual rash of wheels being stolen.

They were going to remove the pinstripe and not charge me but I have grown to like it.

I learned that most of my customers found value in these accessories. If they complained about the price I would make sure they got a nice discount on them.

Then there were those who refused to pay for any accessory. No problem, I would simply take a deposit on an incoming car and make sure it didn't get anything extra installed.

Some people really found no use or value in any accessory and others were simply too cheap to spring for anything.

I once got a bad survey from a "hard to deal with" customer because their gas tank was only 7/8th full. The car had 50 miles on it from three repeated test drives...by them!
    The best offer I got from any dealer around my area (orange county, California) was $25,500 out the door. That is with the $500 flex cash already. If anyone here gotten better deals around in O.C area please tell me the dealer. That figure seems really high for an Accord EX sedan.
    edited July 2013
    John - what is the selling price without the taxes and DMV fees? It's easier to evaluate a quote when stated as actual selling price (incl destination and dealer doc fee). Tax and DMV fees are usually fixed so its better to just focus on the vehicle price.

Bill G

John - just checked and if this is an EX automatic, you are around 1300 below invoice with the flex cash - not a bad price - depending on your time frame, not sure you're gonna do much better. You might be able to squeeze a few hundred more - is your uncle in a hurry?
    edited July 2013
    The price without the taxes and DMV fees are about 23,100-500ish. My uncle is not in a real hurry to be honest. He does not know much about the buying process and just want me to for him so my choice is his choice. For the EX model it is automatic, he does not want manual so auto is a must. Most people I talked to are getting about the same price so I don't think it is a REAL good deal but it is an okay deal. So I probably might wait it out for a week and if nothing comes up I will tell him as it is and let him decide. Thank you for the input though
    You're a good nephew for what you are doing for your uncle. If you put it on the back burner a little while, you might see a little better pricing as September approaches because the 2014s are due to start arriving soon. I believe the current incentives for Honda run to around the 8th of Sep, so as Labor Day approaches, they might provide the dealers some extra cash support to move out the 2013s. Stay in touch with the Internet Sales folks you are working with to let them know you are an active customer - you never know when when they might offer you a really great deal that you could jump on. Let us know how you make out.

Bill G
    edited July 2013
    Yeah that is what I am thinking also. I plan on telling him to wait a bit to get a better deal. Since he is not in a hurry I don't think. I feel like the price they are offering me now is an everyday price because most dealers I contacted are around couple hundreds bucks so I am hoping to get him a better deal.
    Maybe like Brian said they reached their quotas for this month so they are not offering good deals anymore. One of the dealer said

"Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Hardin Honda. I can certainly offer you great price. The best pricing we can offer you is for you to come in person. At Hardin Honda, we strive to offer customer the best price in Orange County. When can i expect you to come in and have a look at the vehicle?" I said no thank you. I even stated my price which is about 24-25k for a final price.
    Be careful - I have dealt with Hardin on occasion and got good pricing - but they are reluctant to deal via email - once they get you in there, they assign a normal floor sales rep and you are then sucked into trying to negotiate a deal the hard way - back and forth with the sales manager. There are many Honda dealers in SoCal and a good many of them will negotiate in a forthright way via the Internet - that's the way to buy a car these days - you can get your price in writing and it's mostly hassle free. Have you tried Honda World in Westminster? They have a pretty good Internet team.
    edited July 2013
    I have really bad experience with Honda World in Westminster to be honest. Me and my friend was quoted 17,000 for an Honda Civic LX there. The finance manager there when we were signing the papers was very dishonest. He added a bunch of stuff like extended warranty, gaap protection. He lied to us saying it was not optional, we just took off. Another time we came there they offer us really bad prices. I live right across the street from there and never want to go there myself. I also got a quote from them for fun (I know I was not going to buy it from them but just wanted to see it) first was 27000 than final price was 26000. Hardin I have great experiences there too (expect one), got my friends an Brand new civic EX in 09 for 18k out the door. Really good deal imo. I just don't want to bring my uncle and than tell him than wait 3-4 hours trying to go back and front. I did offer them my business first because of the great experiences I had there. Maybe you are right, they don't deal well via email.

I do agree there are many Honda Dealers here. Maybe I am just in a bad month because they are selling Honda like wildfires. Or maybe they have all the deals they need for this month. If you have great experiences with any other dealers I will try and contact them if you can provide a name.
    I do not recommend anyone going to Honda World there. They try to rip everyone off. Their main clients are Asian that does not know English (I am Asian), and Asians who do not know to use the internet well. Most of Westminster goes there to buy Honda so they have plenty of clients and are not willing to work with you. They make killings off uninformed buyers. Even with all the Honda Dealers in O.C most Asian go there.
  • alpha123alpha123 Member Posts: 15
    So I got a few prices today....best one being:

24998 OTD for a 13 EX CVT black/black with cloth mats. This includes $500 flex cash for Honda financing.

This is within $500 of my target price of $24500 so I think it's a good deal.

Does anyone know if I have to finance with Honda to get the flex cash? Does anyone know what the incentives will be for August?
    edited July 2013
    Sorry mike my friend is rapping up his deal tonight. i do not know all the details yet of his deal. He dealt with Friendly Honda along with many dealerships in this area. I worked on pricing from Maryland down to our houses in Myrtle beach. He did text me this morning saying he was going to try and work out a lease on the Civic. i'm just hoping he got the correct money factor and residual rates. There was a 500 dollar finance incentive.

Did you buy your lx Accord. What prices were the dealers selling at in New York.

Mike if you did not purchase already

Post for me the make, model, and color you want and also a 2nd choice color if any.
    One other very important question

Are you ready to buy.

I'LL pass thru here tomm night to see your posting and will take it from there.

• alpha123alpha123 Member Posts: 15
    I'm also considering a 2013 highlander base/2x4/4cyl/pearl/grey/cold weather package/floor mats. 28300 OTD.

I know this isn't the Toyota forum but any thoughts?