Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• misterscmistersc Member Posts: 23
    edited October 2013
    Sorry about that Bluemkn57cars :-)
    I was in the input screen and had to figure out your name by memory and too lazy to go out and come back in and did my best affectionate guess so no harm intended. Thank you for all your help to me and everyone else.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    edited October 2013
    Funny, I used to work for Sears about a half mile from that store on Hawthorne.

The So. Calif marketplace is SO MISERABLE that most of the dealers won't trade with each other. He probably did a "locate" and spotted the one in Irvine and knew he couldn't get it.

A lot of stores in that area have bad blood between them and won't do each other a favor.

We had a couple of stores we wouldn't trade with either after bad experiences.

I wouldn't "lie" to a customer. I would just say..." I can't get the color you want". I sure wouldn't tell them which store had one!

Usually shoppers have some flexibility on color and have a second choice.

As I said before, the So. California market is a cutthroat dog eat dog marketplace. I know I couldn't work there.

On a side note, the owner of that store, Scott Robinson (now deceased) drove the very first model Hondas ever brought one of the very first Hondas ever brought to the U.S. to our Auto Center to show us a "Honda Car".

We walked around the puny little car slowly shaking our heads. He used to be a Pontiac Dealership. His son runs it now and they run a quality operation.
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    No worries :)
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • lil_owllil_owl Member Posts: 47
    After test driving pretty much all the cars in its class, the Accord won hands down....couldn't beat any of the contenders as far as get up and go, comfort and gadgets. Not the car I was expecting, but it is a great car :shades:

I will be fully ready to purchase around mid-November (which is practically around the corner). When would the best time to buy be? Thanksgiving weekend? Christmas? After the New Year?

Also, the bank I am most likely going through (PenFed) sends out a check after a contract is signed and sent to them and that process can take about a week. Will that still count as a sale for the dealership at the end of the month, even if they don't get the money for a week? Or does the bank's turn around time hurt my negotiations?

Thanks in advance! I have learned a bunch on this forum and really appreciate all of the input/perspectives.

PS I would consider a 2013, but I do not believe anyone really has any white left at this point.
  • hps25hps25 Member Posts: 20
    altwin75

Thanks for the detail info and Enjoy your New Car..
  • jplatt2jplatt2 Member Posts: 24
    I agree, it's a great car. Though I still plan to get the Accord, if you are objective, you have to admit that there is more available "gadgetry" available on the Fusion and Mazda6 on the upper trim levels.
  • stage4survivorstage4survivor Member Posts: 56
    Am strongly considering the 2014 Optima SX-T although we like the 2013 Touring
    Searching for a car on the internet by looking at a stores inventory can be a very frustrating way to find a car you are looking for.

You're correct. Even if a store is diligent about updating their inventory it's impossible to be 100% accurate. On a busy weekend a high volume store can easily sell 30 new cars or even more.

Posting new car inventory on line can be a good or a bad thing. If I owned a dealership I don't think I would do it.

Better for used cars since they are unique.
  • rihc55rihc55 Member Posts: 3
    Hey all,
    How does this deal seem?

99 administrative fee
    No other fees

I feel like this should be able to go lower..

Thanks for the insight!
  • tedmosby22tedmosby22 Member Posts: 1
    Honda dealers sitting on 30+ 2013 accord LXs are giving prices higher than 2 months ago when my brother in law bought. They're holding firm at 22000 OTD for LX when it was possible to get one for 1k cheaper before.

The car is good, but is their goal to keep the 2013s into 2014? Its one thing for the price to have held, but to discount in the summer and then to hold firm at this price at this stage is something new. Am I crazy or is anyone else experiencing this around here?
  • lil_owllil_owl Member Posts: 47
    jplatt2 and stage4survivior,

Yes lots of gadgets!! Liked various aspects of both; the Fusion had some contention, but my fiancé literally couldn't see enough out of the review mirror with his height no matter where he put the seat. Seemed as though it had blind spots but the side mirrors were a plus. The Mazda6 was enjoyable, but didn't have enough for top choice. The Altima is what I have now (2003) and I was very disappointed with the new version's acceleration. I felt like I needed to rock back and forth to get it to go faster haha. The Accord had the get up and go that I'm looking for with great gas mileage ....overall best package :)

Looking forward to reading through the rest of this year's posts...so informative: full of many perspectives and success stories. I appreciate everyone's insights and strategies!
  • charles_guycharles_guy Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2013
    The car is good, but is their goal to keep the 2013s into 2014?

saw same thing last coupla weeks for the 2013 cr-v in the northeast US even when looking back to may-june period. 2014s already on the lots

prices were high. nice car but 2013-14 = bout same cost :(
  • elenahappyelenahappy Member Posts: 3
    I live in CA, and I am so surprised to see that a dealer still has so many 2013 LX in stock. I have emailed 10+ dealers and I only found 2 or 3 dealers that still have 2013 LX sedan. They seem to know that everyone's inventory is low, so the price for 2013 LX is only a couple hundred dollars cheaper than the 2014. I feel like the dealers are not rushing to sell the 2013 right now because the demand is still high and there is no big difference between the 2013 and 2014 model.

FYI, I am able to get a 2014 LX at $23142 OTD, and I can have $500 discount using the college grad program on top of that price.
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited October 2013
    There would be no reason to buy a 2013 model then.. You buy the 2014 model.
    If you cant get atleast and at worst case 1500 below invoice price on a 2013 model you have to buy the 2014 model. Financially and with depreciation values on the 2013 model on jan 1, 2014 would be a big mistake especially if your 2013 model is Totaled or Stolen within that 1st year.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    Elena - that's not a bad deal on a 2014 - selling price at around 20800? That's 800 below invoice (incl destination) - 1300 below if you factor in your incentive.

Bill G
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • missjay28missjay28 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Can you tell me where you received the $22,700.00? Which dealership? I'm ready to buy it, and that may be one of the lower prices I've seen? It's my first time doing all this, so I have no clue. This forum has been quite helpful!

Thanks!!
  • t2882t2882 Member Posts: 8
    Hey missjay,

The dealership for that price was at Avery Greene Honda in Concord. Its probably going to be tough at this time (beginning of month) to get them to that price because it took many emails and about 3-4 days between different dealers. Heres what i did: called about 18-20 dealerships within 50 miles of my location and asked for contact info for the internet sales mgr if there wasnt one or they didnt want to give it out i asked for the fleet mgr info.

Waited till about 28th-29th to start shooting emails, it may even be best to start emailing/calling 3rd week and tell the dealer you are ready to buy and to list their sales price including dest charge, ttl, taxes and otd pricing. I was able to weed out 14-15 dealers who either wouldnt email breakdown of pricing or would ask to come in. I pinpointed the 4-5 dealers who were either a high inventory dealership or willing to match/beat the lowest price i received.

I am going to buy end of this month and hopefully for both of us the pricing may be a little lower.

Good luck!
  • dannyk7dannyk7 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2013
    2014 Honda Accord EX-L sedan 4-cyl no navigation Southern California (8% OC sales tax)

Hey guys,

I've been emailing back and forth with about 30 or so dealerships in the socal area. Prices I got ranged from 25.4k to MSRP $29,060. Average price from the dealerships would be $26,857.75.

The best price I got was from a Loma Linda dealership.

$25.4k with an OTD price of around $27.8k. Didn't come with any rebates, I asked and I won't qualify for the military vet or grad rebates. Price would be even lower if I did.

So I emailed the other dealerships to see if they could beat it.

Most, well all so far, said they can't and that I should buy it at that price. Some said to be careful and watch out for other fees and stuff. Still waiting on other replies.

The ones that did reply were mostly straight forward saying that they can't.

A few wanted the name of the dealership that offered that price.

Should I give the name of the best priced dealership out to other dealerships? Would it be okay? Does it matter?

The forums helped out a lot, and I have been reading them for a year or so.

Thanks mucho!
  • mikekf7mikekf7 Member Posts: 2
    Just picked up a 2013 Accord EX today!!! for 22,031
    Price of vehicle - $22531
    Moonroof Visor - $158
    Sales Tax - $1361
    Tire Tax $5
    Registration - $63.50
    Doc. Fee - $131
    Reg. Fee - $15.60
    Flex Cash ($500)

Total Price - $23763.62
    edited October 2013
    Danny - That would be Spreen, right? Doc fee is capped at $80 so you should be ok there. Just make sure that prior to going to the dealer, that there are no add-ons on the car that you don't want (including alarm system). If you agree to a deal, get a vin and the final out the door price - make them understand you will walk if the deal is anything different than what the email states. Spreen is pretty good but still and all, they are a dealer.

Good luck - let us know how it goes.

Bill G
    edited October 2013
    Yep, and the MSRP dealer was Santa Monica. They strongly suggested I come down for a good deal, other than MSRP.

Thanks gmanusmc. I am in no rush, but if no one else beats Spreen in the upcoming weeks. I'll probably go with them.
    Very nice deal. Good job on grabbing that deal.
  • gil123gil123 Member Posts: 16
    That's a really good price. The best I found in L.A. a few weeks ago was $26,100 (plus some free add ons). I woundn't be surprised if Spreen popped some add ons to make the difference, althought I am sincerely hoping you get that great deal with no hassle.

I'm also not surprised that Santa Monica quoted MSRP. They're something else (check my Yelp review). I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from them.

G'luck!
    Sweet deal! About $2000 below invoice incl the flex.

Enjoy your new Accord!

Bill G
  • plagwateplagwate Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2013
    The travel schedule has slowed down a bit so I'm ready to make a move on my V6 purchase. My local dealer (with whom I test drove a 2013 several weeks ago) has been hounding me via phone and email with promises of discounts and great financing rates on 2014 models. We'll see what he has to say. The same dealer is offering the V6 at $27,743 via TrueCar. That price should be inclusive of all dealer fees and delivery so that's the price I'll start at. No interest in LoJack or any of the other inflated dealer add-ons they're notorious for. I can get 1.75% financing through the credit union so I'm good with that just in case their "great financing rates" don't pan out either. Speaking of credit unions, ours offers a car buying service that guarantees the best price on a car purchase. Anyone have experience using such a service? I'd love to give them my number with the instructions not to call me until they've met my price and specs.
    If the $25.4k price includes the destination fee, then that is $1250 below invoice. That is a good price for a 2014 model at this time of the year.

Should I give the name of the best priced dealership out to other dealerships? Would it be okay? Does it matter?

I would recommend not giving out the name of the dealership with the lowest sale price. If those dealerships want to beat that price, then they are free to do so.

I agree with gmanusmc. Make sure the car has no dealer-add ons and let the dealership know that you will be buying the car at that price and you are not going to play any games once you walk in to close the deal.

Good luck.
  • 1sebringnow1sebringnow Member Posts: 136
    Don't buy at the TRUE RIP OFF CAR PRICE. The service should be a red flag for you. The price you have been quoted contains a "TRUECAR" fee of $300. Suggest emailing interent managers without the use of any service - and then start your negotiations. This forum can help provide recent purchase prices and you can use those as a basis to purchase.
    Thanks gil123..bluemkn57cars.

I'm not sure on how to respond for those dealerships that ask on knowing the name of the lowest priced dealerships, they really do insist. Airport Marina thinks I'm fake and a dealership "shopping for prices." Also wants my number to talk and verify that I'm not a dealership.

Vista honda and Carson honda also insist on knowing the name of the dealership.

Should I just say, "it's fine if you can't offer a better price..." or something to that effect?

Here's the reason I ask my question in the previous post. I got a great quote from Rock Honda earlier in the year (early 2013) for an accord 2013 ex-l i4.

Other dealerships asked for the name of the dealership, and I gave it to them, seeing if they could do better. I think I had a couple that could match it. But I didn't buy a car that time because something came up and needed to wait.

And now, the 2014's are out, so fast, lol.

Now, I can't get a quote at all from Rock Honda and a couple of other dealerships for the 2014 accord.

Was it because I didn't keep in touch, dealerships' feelings got hurt?

Oh and out of the 30 something I initially contacted for a quote on the 2014 accord, only 6-7 responded to my second round of emails (me asking for a better price over this dealer's price...). Still waiting on the other dealers.
    edited October 2013
    When are you planning to buy a car? If a dealership was able to beat your lowest price of $25.4k say today, would you go down and close the deal?

If you are planning to buy a 2014 model within the next few days, then it is best if you deal directly with the internet manager or sales managers at dealerships. Call or email them for a BUY TODAY price. If you give out your phone number to an internet sales rep, they will in turn give it to a sales rep who will just harass you. Just my $0.02.

When you received a quote from Rock Honda for a 2013 EX-L, did you speak or deal with a specific person at the time? Did you keep in touch with them and state that you had to postpone your car search due to unexpected reasons?

I am asking all these questions so that I can better understand why that dealership would not give you a quote on a 2014 model. Did you try getting a quote over the phone or email?

I do not think a dealership would feel hurt unless there was an agreement on the table and you bailed out on them.

Car buying is a game, and as a newbie you need to make sure that dealerships do not sense that and think they can mess with you.

Stand your ground and if you feel that $25.4k is the best you can do right now, then pull the trigger when you are ready to do so. On the other hand, if you are in no rush to buy a car soon you could test the waters at the end of the month reaching out to the dealership with the lowest price and asking them for a BUY TODAY price.

BTW, always make sure you have a backup dealership in case your primary one falls through on a deal.

Good luck.
    edited October 2013
    Wow...30 dealers you contacted?

They get so sick of people calling and pitting them against other stores and they know that they can't win. If they are silly enough to quote you a price they know you will shop it to death.

Seriously, decide what you are willing to pay. Walk in with your checkbook and have them write up your offer. Tell them I WILL BUY IT AND DRIVE IT HOME RIGHT NOW!!

If the deal makes sense you will have a quick and easy transaction.

Thanks for the reminder why I decided to retire early. What used to be a fun business has turned into a miserable marketplace.

Also be aware that some stores will deliberately lowball you. I've heard of people driving 200 miles only to find out they were lied to.

" Oh, you wanted leather...I didn't know that!"

" By the way, we pre install 1500.00 worth of accessories on all of our cars"

As I've said before So. California is a ruined market and dealers do what they have to do in order to stay in business.

Losing money on a car deal isn't one of those things.
    Ah..." Internet Reps" are in fact (gasp) sales reps.

The really good salespeople don't want the position. They don't want to waste their days dealing with mostly worthless leads.

And, the internet guys will "harass" you just as much.

Not that anyone asked but it can be a painless and even enjoyable experience.
    edited October 2013
    Blue, and isell both make very good buying points on buying. Dealers go thru this every day and dont want to be bothered with this kind of buyer. There is the educated buyer and the annoying buyer where dealerships will string you along cause they know your game and know your not ready to buy yet. Dont play the game unless your ready to buy that moment. You never push dealers for there best price unless your ready. You lose credibility and fast.

You want to be the educated buyer and have the upper hand in the negotiations. So how do you go about doing it and closing the deal.

If your shopping 30 or 40 dealerships you need to have some sort of target price to buy vehicle and be willing to buy that moment. That is where your leverage is. Your knowledge of area pricing is the key to getting your best deal. If one dealership is out of the park with pricing dealerships know this right away. They will never counter a offer like that or come close when there is no indication your willing to buy right that minute. Most honda dealerships know who sells cars and who dont. Thats why they are asking you. You never tip your hand until your buying that moment and your squeezing that dealership to match or beat that price.......... Again is it a legit price?

I to always want the lowest price and could care less what dealer i take that car from. Every dealership in my eye is the same. Price and dollars in my pocket is what counts most.

Going after pricing in the middle of the month could give you a idea on pricing. If your the guy who needs the lowest price quote from a dealership to decide if your buying.... this is your route. But as you see very hard to get dealerships to commit or meet the few decent price offers you recieved. your not even sure if any of the better pricing is legit.

Isell will tell you that from experience. I may disagree with Isell often but i to consider myself a master at Car Negotiations and will tell you 1st hand you are killing yourself trying to buy this way. You will just go round and round with pricing that gets you nowhere. Knowing how and when to buy is the key to making a good deal. Having a buying target price helps you.

What i will tell you is take your best prices and either work those deals at the end of the month with i buy today. I like to go into the negotiations with a target price to buy. I put every dealers int/ mgr on the spot that moment with i buy this model for xxx price. Do you want the sale yes or no. then you decide to seal the deal or move on and down the list i go til i strike my deal my target price .
    If i cant get my target price i adjust my price or wait another month.

One last piece of advice if your shopping 30 or 40 dealerships please read my prior posting it will help you get the best possible deal by phone and email.

post, # 30,550, 30,558, 30,575, 30,642, 30,660, 30,682 30,723
    A couple of these post talk about buying this way.

Within a month, probably sooner depending on the price. Just need the WAF (wife acceptance factor) to agree on the price. She actually wants it lower, way lower than I think I can get.

I would definitely buy if I could get the price lower.

As for the 2013 deal from Rock, I just emailed one person and he was very nice and understanding at all points. I told him I would contact him again once I was ready. Maybe he stopped working there, I dunno.

Most quotes I got are from email, but a few are from phone calls.

Thanks for the tip bluemkn. I will try and have a couple of backups.
    edited October 2013
    Isell,

it's not like I like doing this. I would prefer not too. I would rather have the dealer be straight and price was to my liking, I would buy. Yet it's like you feel you can't get anything other than "come on down, we'll give you a great price," and feel compelled to go dealerships. Then when you're there, it's a different car, different price than what you want, etc.

Thanks for the tips isell, I will be careful as much as I can. The only thing I fear is the F&I office.

One time at a dealership (not honda) after a test drive, I asked the sales guy for the best apr. He said sure, come inside, but turns out he doesn't know. Get's his GM or something and I ask him the same. Oh man was it high pressured to buy right then and there. We go back and forth, and how he'll do cartwheels to make the sale. I was there for 60 minutes, and he finally gave me the apr. I should have just left and looked on my phone, lol.
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for tips and advice brian. I will look into those posts. I tried looking for those kind of posts, but didn't have much luck and it gets kind of hard to track.

I didn't start asking for prices until the last week of September, but maybe it was too late. I only got a few responses, then got more after the month ended.

From what I found, most of the dealerships are extremely nice about me emailing them. I don't really email them beside the initial contact. Mostly it's them emailing me for questions about how they can help and what more I needed, and then it's those robo emails. Feels like I get bombarded by multiple "managers" from the same dealership.

I gave my number to a few dealerships since I couldn't contact them via the website without it, and only like two, would call like everyday asking when I could make it to their dealership.

I don't bombard any dealership with emails, once they email me back and they ask something, I respond. But if they don't send anything back again, I don't send another email. I'll wait a week or so and maybe shoot an email to remind them I'm still here. Usually the internet reps/managers do respond within a week though.

The ones I asked and said they couldn't beat the lowest price, I told them to call/text/email me if they could later on because they were straight with me and their reasons why. Yes, I gave them my number, haven't been bothered by any calls from them at all.

Some gave me the same tips that bluemkn, isell and you (brain) gave me on being careful and wished me luck on the sale if I was going to buy.

Well thanks for all the advice guys, appreciate everything that's been said.

I'll update once I buy the Accord.
    What would be a good target price? A "x" percentage off invoice price or msrp?
    edited October 2013
    Here is some tough advice for you.

Before continuing with your car search, you need to figure out the WAF first. If you cannot agree on a reasonable price, then there is no need to keep reaching out to dealerships for their best price.

You also mentioned that you will be buying in a month's time but you have already reached out to 30 dealerships. If you had come to this forum before doing so, I would have recommended reaching out to half of those dealers now and the other half when you were ready to buy. That's what I did when I was car searching a couple of months ago.

Brian and Isellhondas offered some great advice. I would also recommend reading some of my previous posts on how to go about negotiating the best deal: # 31193 (bluemkn57cars, "Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience" #31193, 18 Sep 2013 6:59 am) and post # 31033 (bluemkn57cars, "Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience" #31033, 13 Sep 2013 7:14 am).

Good luck.
    Try these without the commas.

Post #

At the top left hand side of any page, you will see a Go To Msg # box. Copy and paste the post #s in the box to read Brian's earlier posts.
    edited October 2013
    Danny - I'm gonna chime in here as a fellow SoCal guy. I am not saying ignore Brian and blue's suggestions but haven't you already done a lot of legwork on your search? As I recall, you said you have a quote for $25.4 incl destination. For a 2014 at about 1200 below invoice that is a decent price. If you are, in fact, not in a rush, you might be able to do better in Dec - that's only 2 months away. It depends on how badly you need the car, how much you want to save, and how much more effort you want to put in this. You're probably not gonna do much better on the price in Dec but the good financing might be back. You have done pretty good in your search but your timing might not be good because it doesn't sound like you are ready to pull the trigger - dealers hate that and will start to ignore you.

Bill G
    Bill,

I do agree with you on this one.

I pointed out to Danny in a previous post that $1200 below invoice was a great deal on a 2014 model year. Hence, the ball is in his court and he needs to decide whether he is going to pull the trigger now or wait a few more weeks/months to try and save a few more bucks.

-Mike
  • thegiverthegiver Member Posts: 3
    got my 2013 LX for 19750 + 349 (dealer fees) + 433 (registration in NH) + 40 (inspection) = 20572 total price.

I got the 0.9% financing from Honda finance, and the final price included the 500 dollar rebate that honda financing was offering for purchasing a 2013 model (could not find this on the honda website - the dealer informed me about this).
    I agree.

I mean, I wanted to scream..." What more do you want?"

You can only squeeze a nickel so much!

I'm just glad I escaped SoCal!
    Good deal - about 1300 below invoice when you factor in the doc fee. The 0.9 saves you some over the 2014s right now which don't have good financing yet.

Enjoy your new Accord!

Bill G
    Yep - if that 25.4k quote is legit, it appears to rank with the best deals we've seen on 2014s - I think some of the shoppers here would love to have that deal.

Bill
    Ha ha - I had you in mind when I was reading the summary of his search - he did all that and is not even sure about being ready to buy. I think there are some Accord shoppers on this forum that would love to have that price.

Bill
    edited October 2013
    At these numbers on the 2014 model it really makes you think how legit the msrp and dealers invoice price are.

We could never truly know what the Honda corp gives back to these dealerships in rebate and incentive money.. I never believed in all my years that posted dealers invoice was a real number.

This is why i laugh every time isell posts about squeezing that last dollar out of the dealership. YOUR NOT

If you take invoice price minus the hold back and dealers doc fee charge add it up and secure a deal at that price you would be at 6 or 700 hundred below invoice.
    Do you really think we are squeezing dealers on price. Or are dealers just protecting that Mendoza line hoping we dont go below it which really cuts into there profit.

I wonder?

You're right about that Brian - but I think what Isell means is that someone gets a quote that appears to be among the best we've seen on a particular vehicle, and then hesitates on the deal after going through a long process of getting quotes and appears to want more - the question is how much more. I've read that dealers actual cost is around another 6% below invoice minus the holdback. So i guess in Honda's case, we're talking around 8% below invoice. I'm not sure that is true and probably the only way to confirm that would be to hear it from someone in the business who you can trust to give you accurate info. But let's say it is - on a 30,000 car that invoices for 27,000 sold for 1500 below for 25,500, the dealer's gross would be less than 700 or 2.7% gross profit. Most astute business experts will probably say you will not be able to pay the bills on that thin of a margin. I think what saves good dealers are volume incentives they receive and very good service departments that make them lots more money than the sales side.

Bill
    I wish isell would just fest up.. I mean were all friends here. We could just keep it in amongst our circle here in the peanut gallery. like the mafia.
    If we find that anyone talks we could send blue, and Huskerfan to take care of business for us.

edited October 2013
    Car manufactorers should just cut out all this pricing nonsense and have a fixed price for there model vehicles. i guess that would put alot of sales folks and dealerships out of business. The way its set up now high volume sales , service dept, and used cars is where they make there money.

Do we really need 30 honda dealerships thru out NYC and the 5 boroughs/ long island..

• raf139raf139 Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2013
    Looking to price an Accord coupe EXLV6 MT in the Tampa St. Pete Florida area. What fees should I account for while shopping? I know this is a hard vehicle to locate, and I am willing to take my time. If anyone can offer past deals or numbers I would really apreciate it. Thanks