Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Value of 1988 Toyota Turbo AllTrac

bundsbunds Member Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Toyota
Value of 1988 Toyota Turbo AllTrac

Comments

• bundsbunds Member Posts: 3
    I currently own a 1988 Toyota Celica HB it is a Turbo All Trac vehicle which has never seen winter. The mileage is currently 80,075 miles. The vehicle has been stored throughout the winter months is in excellent shape. I have been asked if I would like to sell it but I truly have no idea what to ask for it. I understand that it may also be considered a limited addition. This vehicle is no longer listed in NADA Blue Book so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Dave
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    hi bunds,

You should be able to look up that value right here at Edmunds in the nifty True Market Value section. Here's the link:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/?id=lin9020g1

Host

• lancerfixerlancerfixer Member Posts: 1,284
    TMV only goes back to 1990...
  • dgraves1dgraves1 Member Posts: 414
    Try VMR International, I think they are pretty accurate:

http://www.vmrintl.com/redirect/vmrused.htm

Nice engine in that All-trac. :)

If you really want to sell it, you may want to advertise it on one of the Allitrac websites. The general public doesn't know much about these cars but the enthusiasts have a hard time finding a decent one, so you may get a better response there.

I think if you want decent money you need to sell to the AllTrac cult....only a very enthusiastic Toyota lover would know about or care enough about the car to give you top dollar.

As an appraiser, I would think $3,500-4,000 would be all the money on the table for a very nice example.
  • dgraves1dgraves1 Member Posts: 414
    That's about what VMR said.
    Oh, really, good...always nice to hear one is on the same page with a well-known price guide.
This discussion has been closed.