Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Yukon Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used free photo hosting sites (www.picturetrail.com, www.zing.com/, www.fototime.com, www.clubphoto.com) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/82491.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, please let me know.

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• waltboowaltboo Member Posts: 2
    THE MOON ROOF IS LEAKING ON MY 2003 YUKON DENALI ALSO THE REAR CARGO OPEN ALARM IS GOING OF WITH OUT THE DOOR BEING OPEN
  • y2kgtsy2kgts Member Posts: 48
    My 2002 Denali XL on a little weekend jaunt:

• yukonyoshiiyukonyoshii Member Posts: 3
  • denalicanadadenalicanada Member Posts: 2
    Does the dash indicate that the rear hatch is open ? Mine does that also but I thought it was a glitch with the command start. Mine only does it once in awhile. I usually open it and close it real hard and it seems to be good. Let me know also if you ever find out what the problem is.
  • joe3031joe3031 Member Posts: 1
    I would like to upgrade the speakers in my 01 yukon xl. I dont know how to remove the door panels or get to the subwoofer. Hope I dont break anything.
  • njvikenjvike Member Posts: 56
    Not the nicest shot but the train was already there image
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Check out your CarSpace page for an easy way to post photos of your Yukon.

Goose, I moved your tires question over to goose63, "GMC Yukon / Yukon Denali Tires" #2, 17 Jul 2006 4:29 pm.
  • juddsterjuddster Member Posts: 2
    I need some new floormats for my '06 Yukon XL and have an opportunity to get some new ones from an '07 at a great price. However, can someone tell me if GMC has changed the interior so much that they are not interchangeable??

Thanks!
  • rshtrsht Member Posts: 277
    The rear (Second and Third) sections are mostly changed from 2006 to 2007 to be larger. Since you are coming the other way from 07 floor mats to 06, they should give you a fuller coverage, but, the contour/shape are different especially from the middle isle getting in to the third roll from between the 2 captain seats. I can not say for sure about the front D/P sides. Oh BTW, my 07 Yukon Denali 3rd roll floor mat is a one piece cargo mat (from WeatherTech) covering the entire rear section and under the 3rd roll seat... I guess you don't have the choice to try them out before getting them... ? Good Luck!
  • juddsterjuddster Member Posts: 2
    Thanks...that helps me enough to know that I should just keep looking until I find a deal on '06 mats.

Take 'er easy.
    Chris
  • ukon07ukon07 Member Posts: 5
    Anyone know the replacement bulb for the headlights? It isn't up on the Sylvania website yet. It's a lease so I don't want to put in real HID's. FYI, I had them installed on my 02 Escalade and they were great. Thanks BB
  • bulldogpete22bulldogpete22 Member Posts: 1
    does anyone know where i could find a replacement subwoofer for the back of my yukon xl.. its and 8" and i went and bought a JL audio one but it wouldnt fit so idk what to do except buy a new box but i dont want to do that
  • sportnutsportnut Member Posts: 1
    I am in the process of purchasing a Denali that has been wrecked and having it repaired. One thing I cannot tell at the moment is some features about the audio system. This one has the navigation system with 6 disc changer. My questions are 3:

1 - Does the 2006 music system have an aux in somewhere? Could not find it.
    2 - Does the CD Disc changer or other disc play mp3 CDs?
    3 - Could it possibly have a backup camera?

Thanks
  • cgunther1cgunther1 Member Posts: 1
    I have an 2006 Yukon XL with the Bose stereo and I want to upgrade the subwoofer that is in the center console. I have heard there is an after market kit that will allow a 10" in the existing space. Does anyone have any knowledge of this and does it make a significant difference with the bass, where would the amp go?
  • rshtrsht Member Posts: 277
    Probably late to reply, but the 07 Denali headlight uses the H13 or aka 9008 bulbs. To replace the bulbs, there is absolutely NO need to remove the head lamp assembly by taring open the wheel shroud (like the service manual described)... you can gain access to the bulbs by removing the plastic anchors to the splash shield (I think its made of some kind of tar sheet...) on the passenger side in front of the Air filter canister; for the driver side, only remove the top anchor (loop for the cables to the hood latch) right next to the windshield washer fluid tank... Yeah, the available is pretty limited, but, in my opinion its whole lot less work to get to them bulbs. PS. the head lamp assembly does not come out that easily even you have all the screws removed as described. BTW, I replaced my standard helogen bulbs with PIAA H13 Xtreme white plus bulbs... very nice and bright.
  • c5_4func5_4fun Member Posts: 59
    I like this trick of accessing the light bulb on the drivers side right next to the windshield washer tank...while it's a small opening, it seems the easiest way to access the light bulb area. However, I cannot get the bulb loose. Does anyone know if you unplug the bulb first, or if you turn the assembly one way or the other to get the bulb out, or do you push the assembly in and then turn, etc.. I have pulled and tried to twist but cannot get anything loose.
  • russswiftrussswift Member Posts: 2
    New (3d) owner of a 2005 Yukon XL. Can anyone tell me where to find the the following items, or to determine if I should or should not have them? Thanx.
    Four-Wire Harness Adapter &
    Electric Brake Control Jumper