Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Buick Rendezvous Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• rhouser2rhouser2 Member Posts: 114
    wife and i are thinking about a RDV FWD. how well do they handle in a cross wind? are the 06 models really quieter than the previous versions? is the 3.5 engine a better match for this size of vehicle than the 3.4 was? i noticed the epa est for the NOX FWD is 19/25 and weighs 3660#. the RDV FWD is epa est at 19/26 and weighs 4096. the rdv is 436 pds heavier and gets the same or slightly better mileage. how can that be?

is the RDV for 07 going to be a new design? has anyone heard what it will be like?
    i like the rdv over the nox. we are going from a 98 olds intrigue(we love this car) to a suv/crossover. we want a comfortable,quiet,reliable ride. wish the rdv had side curtain airbags. any comments?
  • jeffiekjeffiek Member Posts: 1
    I too am fighting with GM. I have had mine in 4 times. What did you end up doing ?
  • jdksjdks Member Posts: 42
    After speaking to GM in Canada and a promise that they will look into it, their argument was that my car was out of warrantee, last time it was fixed was more than a yr ago (or something likes 10,000 km ago). They told me the BCM is something that wears down over time and they refused to admit that it was defective even though I told them I can send them print out of all the BCM problem that I've found over the internet - that's the reason they are not doing well. Good luck!
  • pauliempauliem Member Posts: 1
    I looked through the over 1200 messages re my tailgate which takes two very strong arms to pull it down/closed. My wife cannot do it.
    It seems that the struts are not counter balanced to the weight of the tailgate. The dealer has no solutions. Has anyone had this problem and found a fix?

While I am in this posting I would like to say my RDV Ultra is almost a year old and I have had no problems that the dealer has had to fix.
    (I did buy a GM warranty).

I waited until GM allowed me to buy the RDV in one color—but you can get it only on the Ultra. I did not want a two-toned car. I got it in black and it is quite a striking car. I gets lots of complements—they say “is that really a Buick?”

The other big plus is that GM is now putting their new state-of-art V6
    in the Ultra. Unfortunately they mated it with the old 4- speed transmission. I feel certain that that a 5-speed would be quieter and get more MPG. I do not feel the muffler was tuned to the new engine. It sounds like the engine is straining when it really is not.

Still on the plus side is the great ride. It has one of the tightest turning radiuses that I have seen in a large car. The fit-and- finish is excellent. The all- leather seats are very comfortable but the second row seats lack enough legroom. A longer seat track would be nice so you can pick either more legroom or more cargo room. On the subject of seats,
    when they say power-seats they mean just that . The seat is powered but the seatback is not.

I feel the biggest design problem is the lack of visibility out of the rear. The large second row headrests block most of what you can see in the rear view mirror. Thank goodness for the rear parking assist beeps.

GM under-sized the tires on the RDV by one if not two sizes when compared to all other mid-sized SUVs. Even a few smaller SUVs have larger tires. I have replaced my tires with a larger sedan tires vice the OEM SUV/Light truck tires. The ride is smoother and less noisy.

Just two more things come to mind—the XM radio is a stripped down feature version and the sweet spot to blow the horn is just the size of my thumbnail.

Notwithstanding the above I still like the car very much. I have been a GM person my entire life. Until just recently it appeared to me that GM would build new models from the GM parts locker and just bolt them together rather than do a real design integration. They also appeared to bring a new model out underpowered for the first year.

I am sorry this is so long. Once I started I just kept thinking of just one more thing. Again I do like my RDV, but the little things do start to add up
    Just saw GM’s CEO Wagoner announcement regarding closing five plants and a force reduction of 30,000 workers. Wow!
  • ssmpssmp Member Posts: 1
    After having my 2003 Rendezvous in the shop yesterday 11/21, I was hit with a $390.00 bill to replace the left front bearing. My car just hit 50,000 miles (not under warranty) and of course I'm not very happy with the cost and started researching this issue first thing this morning. I will call GM and start the harassing process. This is obviously a defect and should be recalled and replaced on their dime. At least I've read through the forum and know to expect the other bearings to go soon. Do you have any other advice?
  • nosuvyetnosuvyet Member Posts: 72
    Just tonight, all of a sudden, it started making a loud grinding screeching noise from the back whenever in motion. Doesn't matter if it's in gear or in neutral, engine on or off. The noise increases in intensity with speed and is unbearable above 10 mph. Yesterday I started to hear a faint whining noise that came and went with speed and was the only prior hint that anything was amiss.

Any thoughts before I get it towed in the morning?

Thanks in advance.
  • catman823catman823 Member Posts: 4
    I don't know where to start.... I am new to this board, and I am very frustrated at this time. I have 2002 RDV AWD. I purchased this vechical used in June of this year. I have had problems with it every month since I got it. I was hoping to find out if any of you had similar problems and if the dealership ever got it fixed.

1. Electrical wiring to run fuel pump. cost 400 bucks to get it fixed at dealer.

2. anti-lock brake and AWD disable lights come on. Dealer said it was a loose wire. Cost 88 bucks

3. AWD disable light again. Dealer said it was a loose clip. cost 75 bucks

4. Random LOUD clicking noise from drivers side front. Sounds like a fan hitting something or possible a gear grinding. Has been to the dealer 3 times and they can't find a problem. It happens even when the engine is not started, but the key is "on"

5. When on A/C it works well, but when on Heat it bearly blows anything out the vents (not even cold air).

6. Oil Loss. This is very disturbing. after an oil change it can be down 2 quarts. has happened 3 times. Dealer can't find a problem. Dealer says it is not leakeing and they find no signs of burning. Where did it go?

I am ready to ditch the vechical

Any advice?

thanks
    Chris
    It figures, I try to get help and this happens. The wife calls to let me know that the AWD is disabled again. Not good since we got some snow yesterday.

Chris
  • regalluvr2regalluvr2 Member Posts: 114
    catman,
    Sorry to hear of your problems.I'll bet the former owner was having problems too and dumped it.Did you talk to him before your purchase?

More than one 2002 RDV has been a complete lemon including the 2002 CXL AWD that we once owned.We liked the ride and handling but the reliability wasnt there.Ours turned in to a 2004 Toyota Highlander which has done great so far.

My advice is send it down the road as when you get a bad one it seems like theres no end to the problems.

Read all 1286 posts on here and you will see what I'm talking about.The 2003 and up RDV's seem to have less problems.
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    When you're done reading all 1286 posts here go read the Pacifica Problems discussion, and the Accord problems and the regular Accord discussion, and then the Civic Problems, and then the 2005 Avalon discussions. Everyone has problems. But some have more than others. Some have posters who are more vocal than other groups and are persistent in putting down the vehicle even though most people don't have problems beyond a typical level.

In many groups the ones who have had few if any problems are very vocal putting down those who do have problems. In other groups the negatives are louder.

Ask your friends who have RDZ if they have had problems at a great level. I have a friend who's had her second one for 2 years now. She hasn't had problems.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• blue_2000blue_2000 Member Posts: 14
    Did you find out what was causing the noise on your RDV? Our 2003 AWD just started making a similar grinding noise from the left rear. Haven't taken it for service yet.
    Well, the RDV is back from the dealer. For the 3rd time in a row they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They reset the sensors. We still have the noise, and i am betting the AWD will go disabled within a month.

Chris
  • ray80ray80 Member Posts: 1,655
    I think in most cases the grinding noise is bad wheel bearing. I believe the wheel sensors are part of the bearing assembly so it wouldn't be surprising they could cause AWD/ABS lights to get turned on, but I'm not a expert by any means
  • les212les212 Member Posts: 1
    I noticed several brake problems listed. I have a 02 Rendezvous CXL with approx 39,000 miles. The past week the brake fluid low light has come on 2x I checked fluid it is fine. When I was parked in the driveway and turned the vehicle on the brakes did not work. I had to pump them to get them to release. I am taking to the shop in a few days, hoping it is nothing major. I know of another person with the exact same problem. Just wondering what I should expect as far as cost, I have no warranty and hate to get taken at repair shop.
    I don't know about the wheel bearing. I would say yes, except for the fact that our noise can happen even when the vechical is not started. It will do while the key is in the "on" position. It doesn't do it all the time. I love the RDV ride and comforts, but would never buy another one.

Chris
  • maxx4usmaxx4us Member Posts: 5
    I need to change my name. We just purchased an 06 RDV CXL Plus with all options except Navigation ($26k after all rebates). Considered a malibu maxx - not a good fit for 3 kiddies squeezed in the back seet. The RDV was perfect.

Question on the engine: the car has the 3.6 vvt engine. I opened the hood and it was missing that nice plastic fuel rail cover shown on the website. The one that says "3.6 VVT" and has the Buick logo on it. Isn't this cover supposed to come with the car?? Just wondering if anyone else had the same experience.

Thanks!
  • funkonzfunkonz Member Posts: 1
    What did you find out about your problem? I have been fighting this same problem for the last 2 years. It started with 18,000 miles and now I have 80,000 on vehicle. Dealer has replace bcm twice all electrical parts in the dash replaced wireing harness in engine compartment. The only thing not replaced is the inside wiring harness. Still does it. I would like to have any help!!!!!
  • lazylen7lazylen7 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all.

I've seen the posts regarding fuel mileage. Mine (CX FWD) averages 25 mpg combined. Got up to 32 mpg with 5 people in the car on a trip last summer. Should be interesting to see what fuel mileage I get this winter. Bought it used spring 2005. So far other than a very few annoyances it looks and runs great! Now has 70000 + miles on it.
    I took the RDV for service and found the back brakes were worn, causing the noise. New pads fixed the noise and it's working great now. Kind of unusual for the backs to wear out first, unless a caliper was dragging or not sliding right.

I've replaced 1 frt wheel bearing (35k), and have the worn paint on the radio buttons and broken lumbar knob. Other than these things, it has been a great vehicle. I would keep it longer, but our lease is coming up, and we need a bigger vehicle for our 2nd child. Will probably get a Pontiac SV6 van next.
  • rdrboerdrboe Member Posts: 1
    Having issues with the front doors (again) on my Rendezvous. After we bought our RDV, the drivers front door was whistling. Had that fixed, no cost. In March 2004, passenger front door was "caught" by wind. This misaligned the door and bent the fender to the tune of $600. Now (Dec. 'o5) both the drivers side front door and the passenger front door are out. The passenger door is to the point you have to pry it open. Our dealer said that GM was aware of a possible issue with the hinges on the doors. Has anyone else heard this?
  • reallemonrdvreallemonrdv Member Posts: 2
    Yes- my door was also caught by a strong gust of wind--also bent fender, etc. I went through my insurance(comprehensive), only having to pay a smaller deductible.
    But that's the only break I've gotten: We bought our RDV new in 2001. The engine threw a valve spring at 200 miles, got it repaired, then threw another one at 500 miles! Demanded and got a new engine. They even offered us a 100,000 mile warranty, for all our troubles! We had already purchased a 100,000 mile total plus warranty, so they refunded that amount. Didn't have any more problems for the next year or so, then had the A/C fail. It wasn't until then that we discovered they only gave us a "basic" warranty (major engine, drivetrain). And wouldn't give us our total coverage back!!!
    Fast forward to now... my latest problem is that the car overheats when it's idling. Coolant level is fine. Any advice or suggestions (I bought a new thermostat, but after examining the engine, thought I'd wait for some advice).
  • jk27jk27 Member Posts: 244
    I remember reading a TSB about alleged overheating -- due to customer concerns that the temperature needle was over the 1/2 way mark. This TSB, as I recall, reassured the dealers/customers that this did not mean the vehicle was overheating and overheating was only occurring if the needle moved into the red zone (far right hand side of the gauge). Is your needle in that tiny red zone on the far end of the dial? If not, don't worry about it. I'll see if I can find the TSB and post later.
  • reallemonrdvreallemonrdv Member Posts: 2
    When I'm stopped, or even going real slow, the temp. needle slowly creeps all the way IN THE RED, and the red "engine hot" warning light (info center above and between the main gauges) comes on and chimes!! Once I get moving above about 20 MPH, everything goes back to "normal". I think even the owners manual says any temp out of the red is O.K., but I fear my condition can only lead to bigger problems.... HELP!
  • jk27jk27 Member Posts: 244
    If it's in the red, there's definitely something wrong. Have you checked your coolant levels? If not, do so immediately. I was losing coolant (which is not supposed to happen with this system) and that was how the dealer discovered I had a leaking head gasket (which was replaced under warranty). If the coolant level is below the line, I'd bring it in and have the dealer check the gasket seals. Good luck!
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    a low speed overheat that goes away when you start moving is usually a problem with AIR circulation, that is...your cooling fan.
    Are the cooling fan(s) for the radiator kicking in when the temperature does go up while stopped, a normal thing?

One way is to turn on the air conditioning and see if the fans run while idling. Another test is if this does work is to kick the airconditioning on when the temp starts to creep up if the outside temperature is above 45. Taht should start the fans running even if the other relay circuit is not kicking them in. The temperature should stabilize and gradually go back down. Yous hould be able to hear the fans running from inside the car with the driver window down.

Be glad it was just your brakes. Sorry I didn't reply right away, I've had a busy two weeks. When it happened I had a strong suspicion (and was right) that it was the Rear Drive Module. That's the "gearbox" for the back 2 wheels on AWD models. That's a $7600 (6500 US) repair believe it or not. Unf****ing believable. Out of warranty of course. I fought it and GM still stuck me with 30% of the bill. At their hyper-inflated markup of parts, they probably still made money on the deal. I'm still seething. This part should not die EVER, nevermind at 80,000 km. Don't forget, it only engages when the front wheels slip, so maybe on 5 or 10 heavy snow days a year does it actually function and even then for a handful of seconds at a time.

OK, a bit of history so hopefully others can avoid this disastrous scenario. If you don't have the AWD model you can skip this post. Last year I started hearing noises (like a steering noise when you turn a power steering wheel all the way to one side and hold it there - so I reported it as a steering noise) when turning slowly and sharply (like a U-turn). It seemed random so of course whenever I reported it, the dealer couldn't reproduce it so it continued. It finally struck me that it only happened to make that sound when it was raining or EXTREMELY humid, before or after a rain. The next rainy day I brought it in and they heard the noise and figured out it was coming from that module. They changed the oil and the noise went away. It obviously didn't fix the problem, just put a bandaid over it, so to speak, but it was still under warranty at the time.

A couple weeks ago I heard a sound coming from under the car. Not while turning, but a moaning whenever the vehicle was in motion, whether the engine was on or not. The noise increased in pitch with speed but still faint. It sounded like the dreaded wheel bearing noise, so since both front ones had been done I assumed it was the back. That night was the first snowfall of the year and when I hit some snow and the unit engaged, it "crunched" and I knew something major was wrong. It sounded like I was trailing tin cans on a string after that.

Anyhow, the moral of the story is if you hear a noise that sounds like the rear bearings are going, don't assume that. Drive straight to the dealer with this post in mind. Especially if you're out of warranty. If there hadn't been a prior problem, they may have stuck me with the whole disgustingly bull**** bill.

There's no way this unit should ever fail. I am so pissed off. If they don't end up picking up more of this tab (I'm still fighting with them), it could very well be the last GM I ever get into, and with another 40 years of car buying ahead of me, it's their loss. No wonder they're going bankrupt.
    Sorry to hear about the Rear Drive Module. My brother is a GM tech in another state, and he said he has replaced at least one of those. I completely agree that engine and driveline parts (Including wheel bearings) should last at least 100,000, if not the life of the vehicle.

Our Rdv got bit by the intake gaskets. It wouldn't start last weekend, and after reading about the BCM problems, I just had it towed to the dealer. Turned out to be a bad cell in the battery ($140 - ouch!). However, they just happened to notice that the intake gaskets are leaking. Estimated charge was $750, so I declined. I have < 3 months left on the lease, so I don't want to pay to fix for the next owner. I feel kind of bad about it, but I can't afford to pay this for someone else's benefit.

I got a call the same day to tell me that the early lease turn-in is back. We're working now to get an AWD Pontiac SV6. I just hope the Rear Drive Module problem has been fixed. I read someone's post that the new 3.5L has no intake problems. I hope so.
  • werdnlrwerdnlr Member Posts: 1
    After a small frontend wreck, and a new radiator ect. put in I had a Service Engine soon light on. I had a mechanic check the code and it was P0481 Cooling Fan Relay 2 Control Circuit malfunction. How do I get it fixed and is it expensive. 2nd ? - Right after I bought the RDV I had a click in the steering wheel, took it to the dealer and they replaced the entire steering column, has anyone else experienced this? Thanks Dale :confuse:
  • jhart1jhart1 Member Posts: 16
    The relay for that fan could have been damaged or crushed or left unplugged after the repair. Have the body shop fix it if they did the work. Check all connections to that circuit and also the temperature guage which controls those relays.
    Hi blue.

Out of curiosity, when you next speak to your brother would you ask him if he knows what GM's cost on that part is. Their list is about 4000 US, but we all know the markups are enormous. I would be very interested in knowing what their real cost is. My guess is about $500. If you can find out, I (as well as other list members I'm sure) would be interested.

Thanks,
    Andre
  • thekid592thekid592 Member Posts: 2
    HELLO, I HAVE A 2002 RENDEZVOUS AND THE ONSTAR HAS NO POWER. I LOOKED AT THE FUSES ON THE PASSENGER SIDE CENTER CONSOLE AND DIDNT SEE ANY BLOWN. THE ONSTAR DESPITE THE FACT OF NOT HAVING IT ACTIVATED WOULD STILL HAVE POWER AND MINE DOESNT. I HAVE RESET THE COMPUTER BUT IT DIDNT EFFECT IT. IS THEIR A FUSE FOR THIS THING OR WHAT???
    PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • gail04gail04 Member Posts: 51
    Why don't you try calling/speaking to Onstar directly? They'll probably offer you more help than a dealer would with this. They're phone number is 1-888-4-onstar. (toll free).
  • markpecmarkpec Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 Rendezvous and at first my door chime that rings 3 times when you lock didn't ring. now it does and every 3-4 minutes it rings when the car is turned on. How do I fix this? Or at least turn this chime off?
    It is either in the switch which recognizes that a key is installed or the computor needs re-booted. I have a dvd on the way with every factory manual available for all GM cars since 2000. I will download it and see if it can tell what is wrong. In the mean time try a little lock spray in the ignition. Also check the little push buttons that should be by the door hinges. Good luck.
  • done442done442 Member Posts: 2
    We had this happen twice with out 2002 CXL AWD model. First time, 56k miles, it was the intake manifold gaskets leaking - $600+. Second time, 62K miles, it was the head gaskets leaking - $1100. I also had to have the AC condensor replace during this second visit, for $865. Overall, spent over $4K on the vehicle in 2005, about half repairs, half general maintenance, tires, exhaust, etc.
  • done442done442 Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone had the following problem with their auto climat control system: I live in Michigan and it is December, my exterior temp is reading anywhere from 85-100 degrees F, when the actual temp is between 20-40 degrees F. This causes the AC to kick on, which I override, but cannot get heat in the vehicle unless I turn up the requested interior temp to be 85 or more.
  • trturnerskitrturnerski Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone else had this problem? I am getting this on my 2002 RDV only 2 weeks after replacing the BCM at a cost of $600. Any help here would be appreciated. I really don't want to have to go back to the dealer, unless it't the Toyota dealer and I am getting rid of the RDV for good.
  • drdunkdrdunk Member Posts: 1
    I had these repairs replaced by GM for free. However, my 2002 had less than 50k miles on it at the time. I noticed that new Rendezvous have a 50k warranty now, so that might have been the reasoning. I ad the intake manifold gasket, AC condensor, and radiator replaced this past summer. Right now I'm dealing with the electrical problems with this car. I got my repairs done by Sinclair Buick in St. Louis.
  • tingram1tingram1 Member Posts: 1
    I am losing antifreeze from the resevoir but I see no puddles underneath. I cannot get the cap off the radiator, it's stuck. Is this common in the 2003CXL and is this expensive. Could it be the thermostat if the car is not heating like it should? Would the dealer be the best place to take it or should I buy the parts myself and have a friend install them?
    Are you pushing down on the radiator cap before trying to turn it?

• jdksjdks Member Posts: 42
    When my gasket started to fail - the coolant was just "sweating" - no puddles - the engine was a bit wet where the gasket is. I was filling up the reservoir every 4-6 months (4 litres). It costed me over $1000 Canadian to get it fixed and the bad gasket looked like it was being corroded by the Dexcool. :lemon:

Good Luck! :lemon:
  • kenymkenym Member Posts: 405
    I am sure your Intake manifold gasket is bad. The reason you don't see any puddles is that it is draining into your engine ( crank case ). Problem with this is if you don't get it fixed you will eventually ruin your engine. I had mine replaced twice. Both times under warranty. Check with your Dealer to see if yours is still under warranty. I would think a 2003 would still be covered.

Ken
    The intake on my 03 leaked and I just beat the warranty. I think it costs almost a grand to fix it. Find a dealer who will warranty it for at least 12 months or 12,000 miles. The Dex-cool CANNOT be allowed to get low in the resevoir. If air enters the system it apparently gets jell-like and eats up the gasket. Just because GM says its "good" for five years or 150k miles don't believe it. Keep it full and change it out every two-three years. If mine goes again it's out of here. I do like the car but this is ridiculous.
    What you need to avoid is letting air get into the radiator part of the cooling system where it is continually mixed with the circulating coolant when hot. The radiator should be completely full.

DexCool, in my cars, is changed every two years just like other abrasive green type antifreeze is. I treat it just the same. I drain at home, refill with distilled water and ciruclate by warming up, twice, then I fill with appropriate amount of Dexcool.

IF you are losing coolant check the radiator not just the overflow tank. Check the oil on dipstick for milky look with froth. BAD if you find it. Tow to repair shop; do not drive.

• debo67debo67 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 02 CXL and my engine light is on. I got the codes for injecter circuit open on cylinder 4 and cylinder 4 misfire detected. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be. Engine light stays on all the time.
  • wilks_wilkswilks_wilks Member Posts: 1
    I just got my RDV CXL and it is now having Electric problems. It is as if the car is not running. It starts but the red alarm light keeps blinking. Windows are not working, The guage lights come on but none of the guage needles work. The automatic Lights dont come on and the seat warmers wont work. I was wondering if anybody has had a problem close to mine. Thank you very much for any help.
  • veloce67veloce67 Member Posts: 2
    Yes! My '02 AWD has the same condition. I think I figured it out, but I may just change the setting an leave it static. For the mirror to return to it's "home" position, you have to wait four-five seconds before shifting between "D" and "R". Any sooner, and the mirror will "think" it's where it should be. It apparently has a delay built into the time you shift and the time it reacts. When negotiating a parking spot or situation where you need to go back and forth, who waits that long after stopping and shifting gear selections??? It must have been designed for peoplew with s l o w r e a c t i o n t i m e. :confuse:
  • chrisrapplchrisrappl Member Posts: 6
    For the past 18 months I have had an intermittant problem with the Heads Up Display apprearing too dimly to see properly. At first I thought that a photocell or sensor was dirty and that the system thought it was darker out than it really was. It would fix itself before I could show it to the dealer, so they just keep writing "no problem found". It has now been too dim for over a week and I can see it change intensity as I pull into and out of the garage, so, I think that the sensor and the system is working, just at approximately 50% of the normal brightness. I will try to get it back to the dealer soon, but, in the meantime, has anyone else experienced this? If so, what was the cause and what was the solution? The last time in, the dealer did replace the switch that controls the brightness, but, it is still acting up as before.
  • nascarqueen24nascarqueen24 Member Posts: 25
    Good morning owners:

I an in Toronto, Canada.

I do not own a Rendezvous, but my sister has. Big issues with this vehicle.

First, manifold gasket systemic problem with GM Pontiacs and Buicks. My 2000 Pontiac Montana had a gasket failure in 2005, caught it early and got dealer to fix and pay - under the goodwill - it sure helped that I printed off pages from these boards. It intimidated the dealer and empowered me.

This same issue happens to the Rend - so DON'T PAY FOR IT.

Second, my sisters 2003 Rend has had the 2 front wheel bearings fail within the last month. This is also a systemic problem - as my sister is very forceful - she did not pay the $500 cost X 2. Yesterday when the 2nd bearing was being replaced - she spoke to 4 of the folks in the waiting room - all Rend owners and all in for wheel bearings. Interesting. She also got them together with her and none of them paid - WOW

I am quite fed up with the crap vehicles made today - I have a 1988, yes 88, Mazda MX6 standard with 320,000 miles on it and not a moments trouble - ever. Just routine maintenance - that is what I expect.

Fight for your entitlement to a reasonable vehicle

NascarQueen24