Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Elantra Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• colloquorcolloquor Member Posts: 482
    I was recently quoted $15,113, plus tax, title, and license for an Elantra Touring automatic with floor mats, cargo tray, and mud guards, from Pugi Hyundai in Downers Grove, IL, near Chicago. I purchased my 2006 Elantra GLS sedan from them, and they're good people. The $15,113 price was an outright purchase price, including the $1,500 rebate.
  • bpizzutibpizzuti Member Posts: 2,743
    Apparently corporate has additional dealer incentives there. No way anyone up here will get a price like that.
  • colloquorcolloquor Member Posts: 482
    They sell for the lowest prices I've seen anywhere, not only Hyundai but Mazda and VW as well. I bought our 2006 Elantra GLS sedan automatic in December 2005 for just a tick above $13K, including tax, title, and license.
  • wassabiewassabie Member Posts: 1
    Hi, do you mind sharing your quote to me or where you purchased the car? I am also looking for the same car (elantra se) in the DFW area. if you do not want to share publicly, you can e-mail me at steven.k.cheng@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • kurto2021kurto2021 Member Posts: 5
    I am now a 2009 owner. I bought it at McCarthy Hyundai in Olathe, KS.

I traded in a 1995 Ford Windstar i bought for $400 a year ago. Cash for clunkers credit of 4,500

I paid $11,543 total (tax, destination, processing all included)

It is the SE model with Bluetooth, alloy wheels, brake assist, electronic stability control, but did not include the spoiler. I had them tint the windows and add a pin stripe and that was included in the 11,543.
    That's VERY interesting. No XM, but still, not bad at all.

Too bad it won't work with the Touring.
  • jackas11jackas11 Member Posts: 5
    I e-mailed you.
  • nairbsodnairbsod Member Posts: 8
    Just signed the deal last night on a 2009 Elantra Touring base automatic. OTD 15,750. subtract the cash for clunkers (4500) to that, and the price OTD was 11,250. This was from a MD dealer, but the car is registered in VA so tax was only 3%.

Here's the detailed breakdown:
    $14,371 car price
    +$695 Freight
    +$100 Documentation/Processing fee
    = $15,066
    +$84 State fees
    +$500 VA tax
    =$15,750 final price.
    -$4,500 cash for clunkers
    = $11,250

financing was 4.39% over 60 months.
  • vaughanstervaughanster Member Posts: 2
    long island ny. just bought a 2009 hyundai elantra gls auto 02/ab pop package plus mud guards and mats. was hard to haggle 16,700 - 2000- 4500 = 10,200 + taxes and fees = 11,892 got the 60 month loan at 4.39 total monthly = $222. or 51 per week
    brand new 8 miles on the o/d. cashed in a chevy van 1998 a/c not working neeeds compressor power window not working on passenger side nice dent on rear quarter panel bought van in 2001 for 10000 with 30,000 miles now has 125000 miles. I could have gotten a better price if my down payment was cash.Being involved in the cash for clunkers the dealer has to float the 4500 plus all the paper work involveds There were a lot of people in the dealership looking to cash in on this govt handout and i did not want to lose out on the 4500 so i was able to get the price a bit under invoice. 17,770 msrp 17,148 invoice neg to 16,700 i had to really haggle to get that price
    that was my high price was looking for 16000 but they were going to let me leave.
    i already have a 2003 elantra i bought from same dealer in 03. have had no problems with the car except the headlight bulbs. 135,000 miles and everything works well. Bought the car because of the rebate and cash for clunkers plan. and knowing the car is a great value. A bit of advice for those sitting on the fence cash for clunkers program is very popular and they only have about 250,000 vouchers for the whole country that comes to around 5,000 per state, When the money runs out, the program is over.
  • sri1sri1 Member Posts: 23
    Pl provide dealer information. I am really interested in buying the car. I am guessing it is touring AT.
    Hard to haggle, you ain't kidding. These guys don't MOVE up in NY state. Healey was fine with making an invoice deal (and actually admitted to the invoice price too) but wouldn't budge below that (I guess in NYC there's a little more wiggle room, probably more dealers around).

Is there a shortage of the PZEV setups or something?

Oh, cash for clunkers isn't for everyone, though I bet there's a ton of people buying 20 year old used cars for $500 to use on the deal. Or trying to anyway, since now all of a sudden they're worth $4500. :shades:

On the plus side, I just drove home in my 09 Touring AT. It was a demo (only way I could get one down to the price I wanted) but it feels great...not as much power as I'm used to having but I'll get used to it. Low end torque feels good, A/C works much better than in the old Mazda3 hatch, and the ride is a lot nicer. Got detoured onto a side road for a parade and got to take it through a couple of twisties...no, not as good as the Mazda3 but not TOO far off: handled them pretty well.

Prestige Hyundai in Kingston treated me very well...the Healey guys are OK, but Prestige looks like a much better operation and they take better care of you. Worth the extra drive: Healey is a little too much of an assembly-line typical car purchasing experience. And you can see visibly why they can afford to make invoice sales...most of their PCs are ancient and still have CRTs, and the "showroom" is smaller than some studio apartments. :shades:
  • ylykiotylykiot Member Posts: 1
    Did anyone see a Hyundai national ad on TV Friday, 7/24 for the Elantra with a $2,000 rebate and 0% financing? There is also an ad in my local newspaper that had $2,000 rebate and 0% financing for 72 mos or $1,500 bonus cash/0% financing for 60 mos. This must be in response to the Chrsyler matching to the Cash for Clunkers program. Has anyone seen this bonus cash/financing offer in addition to the $2,000 rebate?
  • bhmr59bhmr59 Member Posts: 1,601
    One of the requirements of the cahs for clunkers programs is that an individual must have had the car registered and insured in his name for at least 12 months.

You can't buy a junker today and flip it next week and be elligible for the cash for clunker program.
  • nairbsodnairbsod Member Posts: 8
    antwerpen was the dealer. I had three of them going at this price, but they were the most straight up with me - felt the others were jerking me around a bit (it was very hard to get info out of the other dealers). I will say that even though we had the price set when we arrived, the buying experience wasn't the best - still took 3 hours and wasn't the most professional. by comparison, our experience when buying our cr-v last december was much better. but in the end, the dealer made our price work, so we were happy.
    People are crooks until proven otherwise...you think no one's finding ways around that? :shades:
    I'd think it would be difficult, to say the least, to prove that one has had a car registered and insured in his name for the past year. The federal forms must require proof and misrepresentation could be a federal offense.
  • stephen987stephen987 Member Posts: 1,994
    Indeed--with a fine of $15k per occurence. Dealers won't be taking any chances by accepting any documentation other than what's listed in the NHTSA guidelines.
  • joegiantjoegiant Member Posts: 90
    Over the weekend, pulled the trigger on the new car purchase with the $4500 CARS program voucher makin' it a no-brainer. New '09 Hyundai Elantra SE automatic with mats & trunk mat (came with car, didn't necessarily want or need), $14000 + Taxes, Registration & Tags. After $4500 trade of my $50 truck, wrote a check for $10.7k and change. Not bad. And no, I didn't pull out the credit card and ask 'em to put the balance on it. Felt the dealer was very up front in their pricing and I was given a really good deal. Didn't want to push it further out of respect for the young fella on the other side of the table needing to feed his family as well. All JMHO of course. Quotes from other dealers backed up my opinion that these were indeed good numbers.

Really nice car for what we need. Again the two words that keep coming back to me on this thing - PRACTICAL & VALUE. Loaded car for the price point. Many safety features standard. Highly recommend. Btw, sales lot was full of customers on Saturday. Across the street at the high end competitor (Audi, BMW, Porsche etc.), no one. Hmmmm...Cash for Clunkers...a Hyundai windfall? I think so.

Joe
    PS Parked my ol' pick 'em up truck next to an '85 Trans Am. Pretty cool. Hard saying goodbye to the ol' girl. :cry:
  • bob225bob225 Member Posts: 46
    What was the MSRP on your car?
    $18,690 (freight included)
  • dundee2dundee2 Member Posts: 2
    what state? what dealer? what package?
    Registered in Maryland. Bought in Virigina (Alexandria Hyundai). SE Elantra automatic w/mats & "cargo mat" (meaningless trunk mat but it came with the car).

And the reason I had asked about MSRP before, all states are different on the fees, taxes etc. etc. Thought by starting with MSRP a shopper can backtrack into what a vehicle IS and what exactly it has on it with the TMV tool on Edmunds. The CARS voucher is a given. Either you get it or you don't. Doesn't effect the price of the apple when comparing apples to apples. That's all.

Hope the info helps ya'll. Good hunting!
  • keygokeygo Member Posts: 38
    I am looking for a '09 Hyundai Elantra SE for my son here in Michigan. Does anyone have any good experience with a Michigan dealership? I am looking to buy quickly so any advice (I am looking at the prices paid) would be greatly appreciated.
  • joem854joem854 Member Posts: 11
    I just purchased a 2009 Elantra GLS a few days ago in Miami, Florida for $11,700 exactly, including the $4500 cash for clunkers rebate. This was the out-the-door price, which included all taxes, tags, and fees. I got it in automatic with the popular equipment package, plus the sunroof and the carpeted floor mats.

I'd read on the internet about some people getting unbelievable deals on the Elantra. Maybe some dealers in different areas of the country had a different pricing structure. All I know is that I had to fight very hard to get the price that I did. I visited multiple dealerships, and played them all against each other for price. The lowest price I'd been able to get was $12,000 out the door before finding the one dealership that got to $11,700. When I gave the $11,700 number to the dealerships I'd visited previously, they weren't even willing to match it let alone beat it.

Here's the breakdown of the deal:

2009 Elantra GLS 4 Door Sedan with Automatic Transmission

MSRP:

Base price $15,120
    Popular Equipment + Sunroof Pkg. $ 2,650
    Carpeted Floor Mats $95
    Destination Charge $720
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total MSRP $18,585

Invoice:

Base price $14,690
    Popular Equipment + Sunroof Pkg. $2,413
    Carpeted Floor Mats $76
    Destination Charge $720
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total Invoice $17,899

My Purchase Breakdown From Dealer Buyer Order Sheet:

Vehicle Selling Price $16,279.49
    Pre-Delivery Service Charges (Dealer Fee) $598.50
    Optional Electronic Filing $24
    Tire/Battery Fee $6.50
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
    = $16,908.49
    +
    Sales Tax* (on $16,908.49) $1064.51
    Tag & Title: $227
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
    Total price: = $18,200

Minus Factory Rebate: -$2,000
    Minus Cash for Clunkers Rebate: -$4,500

Total Out the Door Price: $11,700

* Florida sales tax on new cars is 6% statewide. In Miami-Dade where I live, there is an additional 1% tax on the first $5,000 of any single purchase (in this case 6%=1014.51 and the 1%=$50)

After doing the math, I determined that my purchase price on the car was $990.51 below invoice. This was determined by the price I paid for the car including dealer fees, but not including taxes or tag & title fees.

Of course, the amount a dealer is willing to go below invoice may vary based on your region. And your total out-the-door cost will also vary depending on your region due to the variance in tax rates and tag & title fees.

I hope that this information is helpful to people.

I was asked by the dealership I went to not to disclose their name if I listed the deal I got online, so I will honor their request.
  • NY_MaverickNY_Maverick Member Posts: 26
    joem854 - One of the BEST postings I've ever read in terms of content and comprehensiveness of financial information. Taking the time to share this information with that level of detail is no small feat. We truly appreciate your effort. Thank you.
  • lightfootfllightfootfl Member Posts: 442
    Thank you for one of the best breakdowns of a purchase transaction that I have seen anywhere on this or many other forums. You certainly have provided the kind of information that makes any purchase consideration a lot easier for us all. I also appreciate your integrity in honoring the request of the dealership, although I would have thought they would have been proud to show their willingness to work with their customers by providing all the information they, and you, provided.
    Good deal, again thank you
    van
  • brokejumper1brokejumper1 Member Posts: 5
    Just purchased a manual 2009 Elantra Touring and I though I would add my pricing to the list as well.

Price was $17,114 after the $1500 rebate (so $18,614 before standard rebate) but without taxes and license fees.

The vehicle included:

Sport package - sunroof, 17" wheels, heated seats - ($1365)
    Floor mats ($76)
    Bluetooth ($292)
    Ipod cable ($24)
  • kujaydockujaydoc Member Posts: 1
    Purchased from KC dealer. Great deal on a 09 Elantra SE (manual). Bluetooth, floor mats and all the other awesome standard features. Out the door price of $9,650 (w/ $4500 cash for clunkers)=unbeatable deal. We used many dealerships to compete among each other to get the lowest deal possible. I also think if you go with the 5-speed, since there aren't many available, they are willing to part with it for a couple thousand less than an automatic. We wanted a stick anyways.
  • oglendoweroglendower Member Posts: 1
    Great post, thank you. Won't attempt to match your detail, but on July 28, I bought essentially the same car you did (2009 GLS w/the popular equipment package) but without the sunroof from a large dealership in Davenport, Iowa, about 60 mi. from where I live in NW Illinois. My local mechanic thinks that undercoating is a good value for cars being driven in Illinois, so I had that done at the dealer, bringing MSRP to just over $18,000. After Cash for Clunkers and the rebate ($4500 + $2000), I was OTD for $12,375.

You're right, local taxes & dealer fees can vary widely. My dealer's doc fee was $99. Some dealers really jack this up.
  • qinnyqinny Member Posts: 2
    I am in California. I tried to buy a 2009 Elantra GLS 4 Door Sedan with Automatic Transmission. It is basic model with popular package without sunroof.

MSRP on the car's side window showed as $ 17,770. The front window showed a price as $16, 800

(I feel very confused for these prices. The dealer told me that $ 16,800 is the sell price without TTL. However, he calculated the number based on the price of $ 17,770).

After reducing the $ 2000 rebate and the $ 4500 clunker, and adding the TTL fee. The final result was around $12,600. It seems more expensive than what I learnt from the forum, so I bargained as $12,000, but they still reject it. Finally I left and feel sad.

Is there anyone would like to give me an advice if the price is reasonable. Particularly, I would like to know some experiences from California buyer. Thanks a lot.
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    The price is obviously not reasonable for this particular dealer, at this time. They let you walk out and have not contacted you since then (right?). So you can either come up on your offer to this dealer, or search for another dealer that will sell you the car for less.

You should also ask the dealer to itemize their $12,600 offer. It seems a little high given their offer price before rebates, C4C, and T&L is $16,800. Deduct the rebate and C4C and that brings the price before T&L to $10,300. In CA, it is possible tax is calculated before rebates. But I am not sure how CA handles sales tax on the C4C money. Check to make sure they are not charging you an excessive fee for "documentation", "dealer prep", etc. (Actually there should be no fee for dealer prep, that is included in the price of the car per the window sticker.)
  • robertisrightrobertisright Member Posts: 1
    I have dealt with Elhart in Holland, MI. They were great. I got a Elantra GLS with pop equipment package, auto and mats for 11K after rebates + CARS (17.7 MSRP) . I found dealers a little less willing to give a deal since they are running out of '09 cars with rebates. You'd like these guys and they still will give a deal and plainly mark the cars with prices (good place to start). (Don't forget MI sales adds about a thousand). Better hurry to catch the 2K rebate.
  • hyundai_newbiehyundai_newbie Member Posts: 2
    Thought I would always be a Corolla driver. Then I heard about the Elantra's reputation through J.D. Power, Consumer Reports, owner reviews, etc. A better built, more reliable car for less money?!?! I'm in!!! Finally bought mine on July 21st. Here is the break-down:

09' GLS AT with Popular Package 2 (the one without the sunroof), carpeted floor mats, and a trunk cargo net (what is that thing anyway?)

MSRP: $17,735
    Invoice: $17,121

Price: $15,767.00
    7% Tax $1,103.69
    County & Title Fees: $30.00
    Licence: $30.00
    Doc Fee $189.00
    Out-The-Door Price: $15,119.69

My old Corolla isn't a clunker so no $4500 and I wasn't going to trade-in anyway. The doc fee is a bit high but I thought the rest of the deal was good enough that I jumped on it anyway.
  • athlonshiathlonshi Member Posts: 2
    The MSRP is $17,800. I traded in my old cougar and got $4,500 deduction. The manufacture rebate is $2000 and the dealer also gave me some other small rebates.Finally I paid $11,500 including all tax and fees. Hope the info is helpful. By the way, I am in Wisconsin.
    Where are you located? That sounds like Northeast taxes...and a Northeast price, to be honest.
  • hyundai_newbiehyundai_newbie Member Posts: 2
    Indiana...but had to go to Florence, Kentucky (near Cincinnati) to get that deal. A couple of Chicago dealers offered near the same price but Florence was closer.
    Sounds like that part of the country is getting a bit high too. Don't let it get to you. There's some areas where they're getting the dealers to go $2k below invoice (beyond any rebates mind you). Other areas (like the Northeast) the dealers will drop to invoice and that's it. And some won't even move off of MSRP. Seems to very a LOT by region.
  • billsbuddiebillsbuddie Member Posts: 41
    Hyundai Elantra Touring Base with A/T, mud gds and carpet mats on July 22 Edmunds TMV was $15,972 after rebate.
    Today that exact car has a TMV of $16,818.
    That is an $846.increase in price in two weeks caused by the Klunkers program. Can anyone say inflation?
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    Be patient, if you don't have a clunker. The program will expire soon and I think we'll see a drop in prices as we head towards the end of the year. Supply and demand rules... again.
  • billsbuddiebillsbuddie Member Posts: 41
    Yep, some snowy day in December they will be glad to have someone make an offer, or better yet in February. I made an offer on Friday for the car I discribed using the TMV and it was rejected, they counter offered an additional $700. My car is not ready for the bone yard yet so I can wait and see if thing don't get better. That dealership was going crazy with all of the customers coming and going. I saw several people stand around in the showroom for awhile and leave because no one even greeted them. They salepeople were in hog heaven.
    I disagree. While I'm in CT, Towne Hyundai in NJ is only 100 miles away. They routinely offer internet pricing below invoice. And I would consider NJ to be in the north east.
  • alberghinialberghini Member Posts: 1
    I test drove one at Rick Case Hyundai. Loved the car, hated the bad cliche of a car salesman trying to sell it to me.

The next day I went in to Jim Ellis. The saleswoman gave off a very Sarah-Palin vibe. I had an internet quote for $17,031 for a Black, 5-speed, Touring with carpeted mats, ipod cable and wheel locks. They had one with the same features with a sticker of $17,975.

I showed them my quote (thanks iphone) and they beat it by $100. So I got a Touring for $16,931. I got $1500 cash back, which almost covered tax, tag and title. I drove off for $17,100 or so. They even gave me a better rate than my credit union on the loan.
  • qinnyqinny Member Posts: 2
    Hi Backy, thank you for your help. On Monday, the dealer called me that I could have it with $12,000 which I negotiated yesterday. It seems that I gave a good price to them. Should I go to buy it or discuss for lower price? Thanks a lot.
    Hey ginny, FWIW the car I bought on July 25th (start of the goldrush!) is now more expensive than what I paid. A month of depreciation later, closer to the '10 model showing up, and yet costs more! Equipped the same way as mine with an exact MSRP the same, $400 more! I think the timing is wrong on all of this IF you can wait. Drag the clunker another couple months and see what the Fall brings? Might be worth money in your pocket. Of course if you're a lil' uneasy over ol' Bessie making it that far, might have you over the proverbial barrel. But $4500 trade-in is money in the bank even if the dealer is taking some of it from you right now as the market seems to be dictating.
    I wouldn't, and I'm closer to them than you are. :) Besides which, Towne seems to be the ONLY one doing it and it's probably case by case (Try it on an SE or Touring, instead of the GLSes everyone has a glut of). Personally I tried Beacon, NY (Healey), Kingston, NY (Prestige), Danbury, CT, White Plains, NY (skipped the couple of small dealers in-between Beacon and White Plains) and sent a couple of e-mails further south. No one wanted to go below invoice on an SE or Touring.

A lot of it is CARS...it immediately raised the demand side of the equation. Demand goes up, so does price.
    I will try to help as best I can. To start, however, I will say that the price you were being asked to pay does seem quite high.

To arrive at an MSRP of $17,770 on a GLS automatic with the popular equipment package, it would mean that the price also included carpeted floor mats and mud guards. This is the only combination of accessories I can find using Edmunds.com's information to arrive at $17,770. Don't forget that the MSRP also includes the $720 destination charge.

Without knowing the taxes, tag and title fees in California it is difficult for me to tell you what out-the-door price you should be shooting for. Instead, I can tell you what price you should be getting from the dealer before taxes, tag, and title are added in.

The invoice price on your car should be $17,148. Typically, unless the model of a particular car is in high demand, a dealer should be willing to part with the car for at least $100-$200 below invoice. Depending on market conditions, you can sometimes get much better deals. For example, the price I got here in FL was almost $1000 below invoice. This would lead me to believe that even if conditions are quite different in CA, you should at least be able to get the car for $500 below invoice. But, for the sake of argument, let's say that you can't even get that. You should, at the very least, be getting the car for invoice price given the overall state of the auto-buying market. If you're paying more than invoice right now, the dealer is getting the better of you.

So, in your case, your invoice price was $17,148. This means that after the $2000 factory and $4500 clunker rebates your total price should be $10,648 if you were getting the car exactly at invoice. Which means that the price of $12,600 out-the-door that you were quoted would involve your taxes and tags coming to almost $2000. Again, I don't know what taxes and tags cost in CA but that doesn't sound right to me. Which would lead me to believe that the dealer is trying to sell you the car for above the invoice price and you are getting a bad deal.

If you have any more questions, let me know and I will try to help.
    IMPORTANT NOTE:

I want to clarify something for both qinny and anyone else reading this who is still looking to purchase a car using cash for clunkers.

DO NOT MENTION CASH FOR CLUNKERS WHILE NEGOTIATING THE PRICE OF YOUR CAR.

Call any dealership you're planning on visiting before you go and make sure they are still participating in the cash for clunkers program. DO NOT give them your name or personal information. Simply find out if they are still participating, get the name of the person you spoke with, thank them, and tell them goodbye.

When you go into the dealership and start negotiating the price of your car, they will ask you if you are going to be trading in a car or using cash for clunkers. Tell them no. Negotiate the best price you can with them and if they are willing to sell the car for a price you're happy with, THEN tell them you have decided that you'll be using cash for clunkers after all.

Why do you have to do this? Because car dealers are dishonest. When they know that you're using cash for clunkers before you begin the negotiating process they factor in the fact that you're receiving $4500 and jack up their price. They are not supposed to do this because the rebate money is not coming out of their pocket, but they do it anyway. The price they quote, unless you're at one of the mythical honest dealerships, will be quite different if they don't know upfront that you're using cash for clunkers. Once they've agreed on a price, you can cause a lot of trouble for them if they try and go back on it once you mention cash for clunkers. And if they ask you why you didn't mention cash for clunkers earlier, you just tell them "I wasn't sure I really wanted to part with my clunker, but now I'm thinking that I will."
    It's not that they're dishonest....technically anyway. :shades: But they do like to make things complicated, and CARS makes things more complicated. You see, they understand all the complications and the buyer doesn't. This way the buyer just looks at the "bottom line" price (and it doesn't matter if it's total or the monthly payment).

You see, a bottom-line price of $11,000 sounds like a great deal. Until you de-complicate it and break the numbers down, and find out that it's MSRP minus factory rebates minus CARS rebate. $300 a month sounds like a great payment. Until you find out it's at 12% interest for 7 years (which is how they make money after going way below invoice before rebates). Giving you $3000 for your old broken-down heap that doesn't qualify for CARS sounds great...until you find out that "dealer prep" was $1000 because they put those silly $5 pinstripes on.

Never agree to a bottom-line. Break it down before deciding.
  • schukanuosladyschukanuoslady Member Posts: 118
    "Personally I tried Beacon, NY (Healey), Kingston, NY (Prestige), Danbury, CT, White Plains, NY (skipped the couple of small dealers in-between Beacon and White Plains) and sent a couple of e-mails further south. No one wanted to go below invoice on an SE or Touring. "

Hmmm.....I'm a New Yorker from Orange County, NY. I got a laugh over this as I bought my 2008 Elantra from Suresky in Goshen NY. The reason I laughed? Because according to you they were skipped over because they are a small dealership.....that's a good one. They are about the only reputable Dealership in Orange County. And one of the most HONEST. And I guess you felt they were small because they only take up the biggest area on the side of 17 E going towards the city. Such a big dealership you have to drive right past them as you head towards the Thruway. I'm not sure where you are from, but everyone in Orange Co. knows Healey is a ripoff, Prestige is a Toyota Dealership with Hyundai too, and the closer to White Plains you get the more expensive the cars get. And phone calls will get you everything. I saw the newspaper ad last year for Healy and I called Suresky as they are only 20 mins. from me and Suresky beat their add with the price I paid. All I did was mention what I saw in the paper and they said come in, we beat anything. But if you internet search here the cars are all higher than what is listed in the newspaper. :shades: