Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Microfiber Towel

fcngfcng Member Posts: 16
edited April 2014 in Nissan
Wanted to know if anybody knows where I can get the Micro fiber towel in Canada? Be a retail or on-line e-tailer? I know U.S. on-line sites have them but don't want to pay for the customs fee. Heard a lot of great things about it and many professional retailers are using it. Somebody must know where I can get them in Canada? Suggestions welcomed.

Comments

• fcngfcng Member Posts: 16
    The brand I'm after is "Miracle Towel."
  • protegextwoprotegextwo Member Posts: 1,265
    NicSand, also makes a good micro fiber towel. In the USA they are available at Pep Boys and some K-Marts. Hopes this helps.

Respectfully,
    Larry
  • bretfrazbretfraz Member Posts: 2,021
    Jeez, you can find these anywhere. There are a million places online. Check out Griots Garage for starters.

I just bought 5 micro fiber towels at my local Bed, Bath and Beyond. They're awesome. No more removing wax with a normal cotton towel.....
  • lngtonge18lngtonge18 Member Posts: 2,228
    What's the story on these towels? I don't think I have heard about them before. They less likely to scratch paint or something? They mainly to be used for waxing or they have other purposes? Just curious as I currently use old rag towels to wax my car and sometimes it puts a light clearcoat scratch if any wax particles build up anywhere on it.
  • protegextwoprotegextwo Member Posts: 1,265
    I have used NicSand towels for over a year. They do a great job removing wax and applying a quick detailer after washing. I also have a couple dedicated for window cleaning. No lint!!! You will NEVER EVER use Windex and paper towls again. Go to your local AutoZone or Pep Boys, etc. and get some auto glass cleaner and a micro fiber towel. You will be good to go. Here is a neat trick a learned from a Edmunds Town Hall member, clean and maintain your dash and other hard plastic interior parts with Pledge and a quick buff with a micro fiber towel.

-Larry
  • fcngfcng Member Posts: 16
    I'm from Canada so I want Canadian retailers. Thanks for the suggestions guys. NicSand, I'll remember the name. Any Canadians know where on-line or traditional stores that carry the Miracle towel of NicSand?
  • chardonnaychardonnay Member Posts: 22
    You can now purchase these microfiber towels at Canadian Tire Stores under the Meguiars label.I saw them there this morning. I bought two from an auto detailing shop last week & have only used them so far for light dusting on the interior.
This discussion has been closed.