Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Pickups Accessories and Modifications

2»

Comments

• dubairdubair Member Posts: 2
    The DUB-AIR (www.dub-air.com) is the highest flowing system and looks the best! IMHO
  • nissantitannissantitan Member Posts: 2
    I have a Nissan Titan and the rev-limiter is set at 112-mph. Stock, this South Dakota Nissan will limit right there, this is from experience. Who makes a good chip? This truck uses a K&N cold air system, a Gale Banks Monster Exhaust and Mobil 1 5w-30 engine oil.
  • nissantitannissantitan Member Posts: 2
    I have seen where some folks don't like the plastic around the tailgate handle, and don't even like the general look...
    I just want to say that having plastic around the handle protects the paint when your wearing gloves, and the look is unique and is Nismo!
    I have a picture of my Titan's dash at the speed of 107-mph and at 3,500-rpm, perhaps the rev.-limter is 118-mph, my shut off at 114-mph. Picture is here:">
    I am waiting for the chip, to make "Viper Boy" strike.
    Tell me if you got the connection please...
  • mark2006mark2006 Member Posts: 1
    I recently purchased an 06 Frontier LE with the leather package. It's a nice interior, but it still feels a tad plasticy given the dash and center console configuration.

These folks sell an aftermarket upgrade which is advertised to dress it up a little... I'm skeptical about gluing wood inlay in place, but I imagine that it could be done.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

http://www.truckxccessory.com/truckxccessory/wdvt-05xa-frntr.html

R/

M

:D
  • hmullinsjrhmullinsjr Member Posts: 1
    I just got a flowmaster dual exhuast and i love it. Is it a good idea to get the nismo cold air intake. by adding those 2 perfomace parts would it shorten my engine life because its not factory?
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    I've seen numerous ads on motor alley.com advertising se king and club cab frontier for 5000-5500 off MSRP (500 of this may be college grad rebate) (about 1500 -2000 under invoice.) Any one get anything like this on their purchase?

Any significant mileage difference between club 2wd and 4wd models?

Did anyone order the soft tonneau cover from nissan with their crew? It seem to have some neat quick access zippers in both the drivers front and passenger rear of the bed that seem to be unique. None of the dealers here have any trucks with it.

Thanx
    --jjf
    ...continued

I've also seen trucks with a 2 piece hinged- in- the- middle vinyl hard tonneau cover for short bed trucks that has locks on both ends (flips up on cab end and tailgate end) and seems a lot lighter than the stock nissan one. Easily removable too but I haven't been able to determine the brand.

Thanx
    --jjf
  • rangermangrangermang Member Posts: 27
    I got $1500 off my truck, I asked about the student discount and they said it was only for 2006s, which mine wasnt (its an 05). As for the tonneau, I went with the extang trifold soft cover, and love it. I would have gone factory but i saw a bad review not too long ago about the nissan soft cover. Hope this helps!
    From my previous post... I meant 3000-4000 under invoice

--jjf

I've seen numerous ads on motor alley.com advertising se king and club cab frontier for 5000-5500 off MSRP (500 of this may be college grad rebate) (about 1500 -2000 under invoice.) Any one get anything like this on their purchase?
  • mick14mick14 Member Posts: 30
    I have a 2005 Titan 4X4 SE/CC/OR. I do have the soft tonneau
    cover for mine. It is an Extang Tuff Tonneau III. $84.00
    out the door with free shipping.Mine snaps into place very
    easily as well as lifting off and rolling. It is definitely worth it.
    Mileage isn't great but I'm getting 15 city/20 hwy. This is with BFG tires.I also use an Eco Fuel systems Eco-3 to help with mpg and vapor emissions.
    Currently also have Stillen Longtube headers/Borla exhaust
    and am waiting for the soon to be released Stillen Chip. :)
  • knuckles1knuckles1 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2004 Titan se and the rearview mirror has a garage door feature. I do not have an owners handbook. How do i program this. thanks
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    Purchase of a printed owners manual is HIGHLY recommended.

Until you get that opportunity I can provide the following link that will assist you PDF Owners Manual
  • jimmccjimmcc Member Posts: 15
    Has anyone tried installing xenon headlights in their Titan? It would seem that a Maxima or Ultima Xenon bulb would fit right in. I love xenon lights but I don't want the junk blue bulbs or some aftermarket light kit that doesn't really work. Sylvainia Silverstars and GE Night Hawk seem nice, has anyone tried these? Thank you.
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    than the originals. Well hopefully so as the original Silverstars lasted 9 months. Funny thing on my Maxima they both went out at the exact same time...like they had a timer in them. On the Titan it was at least a month apart. Still don't expect them to last nowhere near the stock ones.
This discussion has been closed.