Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What Car is Right For Me? Help Me Choose!

Comments

• proeproe Member Posts: 157
    If you are considering lease, and you have money, I would tell you to go for M5 and that is if you can even get one now ;) I played around the lease at BMW web site, and it came out to be around $2200/month. And, plus all the gas, I think it would be quite a lot for me that is :D

I can see you like BMW more than MB. I like MB's interiors a lot better than BMW, and MB has better ride quality than BMW. I think you know all of it since you own a MB already.

If I were you, I would go with 550i. 5 series is more livable considering you age and your financial situation.
    However, if you just want to get the "race boy" out your system, then I think you should get the Mazda MX-5.
    Man, it is still my number 1 choice of affordable convertible, and it is fun to drive, and you have plenty of money left to do whatever you want to do. I do not think you can beat that :D
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Norbert, you might find some ideas in the discussion at this link: bench, "Are there any comfortable front bench seats anymore?" #1, 10 Jul 2005 2:10 pm. I had forgotten we had this one or I would have suggested it sooner.
  • nima1nima1 Member Posts: 5
    i have plans to buy a 2006 passat with sunroof/xm radio package and I am given a quote of about 26000+.
    any suggestions?
  • jbp20jbp20 Member Posts: 7
    I had a price question on an 05 Accord EX-L V6.
    18700 miles. Loaded (obviously). Great shape. (few scratches on the inside of the trunk, that's it).
    On sale at a Nissan dealer for $23000.
    I made an offer of $20,500 OTD, and they finally agreed, if I bought it last night. I said I needed to bring my wife back tonight, and they said OK.
    Is that a good price?
    I think it is. But i like to second guess myself.
    I basically figured a trade in value of 18K. + 500 + Tax tag and title of around $2K (my area). SOund OK.
    Thanks. SOrry if this isn't exactly the purpose of this thread.
  • anonymouspostsanonymousposts Member Posts: 3,802
    $20,500 OTD for a 05 EX V6?? Run a Carfax, Autocheck, etc. That's CHEAP. Are you sure it's a V6?
  • sydneyharboursydneyharbour Member Posts: 1
    I currently own a '98 Legacy GT, love it, and am considering a new one. However, I also like the Mazda 6. It's a great looking car. Aside from the fact that all Subies have all-wheel drive (not a big factor here in Texas), they seem somewhat comparable, though the Mazda strikes me as a bit sportier while the Legacy seems slightly more durable and crash-worthy. Is this a case where you really can't go wrong with either one?
  • prosaprosa Member Posts: 280
    Mazda 6's are quite well rated and stylish. You'll probably get a better deal on one than on a Legacy, mainly because of the latter's AWD, so if that's not important to you there's no reason why you shouldn't go with the 6.
  • prosaprosa Member Posts: 280
    Hope someone can help ... my wife is considering a Mazda3 for her next car, when her current lease on a Mitsubishi runs out soon. We took at look at a local Mazda dealership yesterday and were quite impressed.
    I looked at the crash test ratings on the IIHS site (as far as I'm concerned the NHTSA ratings are worthless) and found something possibly disturbing. A 2006 Mazda3 failed the crucially important side-impact test, however the tested vehicle was not equipped with optional side airbags. It goes without saying that any car we get will have them. Is there any way of knowing how much difference the side airbags will make? In other words, is it still likely that the Mazda3 will flunk the test even with them?
  • allfiredupallfiredup Member Posts: 736
    Most small cars WITHOUT side-impact airbags fail the IIHS side impact test. The Mazda3 with side-impact airbags hasn't been retested, but it is certain it will fare much better. The side airbags are standard on "s Touring and Grand Touring" models and optional on all others.

I bought a Mazda3 about a month ago and the only test I could find of it with side airbags was the Australian ANCAP test. In that test, it scored a 14.17 out of 16 which they consider "good".

Something else to consider, when the Chevy Cobalt and Toyota Corolla were tested without side airbags, they were rated "poor". Both scored "acceptable" when tested with the side airbags. Proof that they do make quite a difference. Hopefully they will re-test the Mazda3 equipped with them soon.

The Mazda also did very well in the frontal crash tests. I guess the shared platform with Volvo pays off.
  • twmarktwmark Member Posts: 41
    Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I have to lease a car with in the next several weeks and there are so many great cars.

My lease for a BMW 330 convertible is up soon and I'm considering the 9-3 sedan, TL or IS250. I was pretty sure I was going to get the TL (409/month, 1500 total out of pocket) until I drove the Saab.

The BMW 325 (570/month, 1500 T.O.P.) was not in consideration since you're basically paying for the name. Sure it might beat the others on a track but I have never driven on a track and probably never will.

The IS250 would probably run around 450-475/month with 1500 T.O.P. but thats for a base car with 18 inch wheels. No luxury package or other options. No routine maintenance and tires will run around 1000$ before the lease is over. It's a nice car and quality throughout but again you're paying for the name and "exclusivity."

The TL as everyone knows is a great car and offers value and dependability. It's probably larger than I need and gas mileage is not so great. Lots of standard equipment.

The Saab suprisingly is a great car. After reading all the reviews about the car (Road and Track/Edmunds/Car and Driver), I was left with the perception that this was a crappy car....and it was made by GM. But I gave it a try this weekend since it was rated so highly on the crash tests. It was an awesome car and could be had for about 399 month (1500 t.o.p) fully loaded without navigation. They also have 3 year 36000 mile paid routine maintence.

I also test drove the A4 2.0 (really nice interior but handles like a prius), A3 (great car, just no pretty in my opinion), RX-8 (too much sport and not enough safety), RL (sucks up too much gas and I don't need AWD in South Florida), and V50 (anemic).

So I'm probably going to go with the 9-3. Just my thought and I don't mean to offend anyone.
  • taxesquiretaxesquire Member Posts: 681
    I'm not offended - hope you enjoy your Saab. Your comment about the TL not having good gas mileage sounded odd to me, as most people posting list mileage as a strength of the TL. :confuse:
  • 05fordexplorer05fordexplorer Member Posts: 5
    right there with you. The Saab is a amazing deal. It drives better than the TL and is about 7000 less than a comparably equipped lexus.
    You're right. The TL gets 20/29 MPG, which actually great for a 258 hp engine. The Saab has a slightly better mileage at 22/31 but that's for a much smaller engine (210 hp). When I test drove both cars however, the Saab seemed to accelerate just as quickly.

I still haven't decided on the Saab. My common sense tells me to go for the Saab with the more reasonable price and safety. The headlights are sort of boring.

My vanity tells me to go with the Lexus. And hey my kids are still really small and I can cram them in the miniscule back seats. I also like the idea of smiling everyday and saying to myself, "Darn, this is a sexy car." I wonder if this is goign to be worth 75$ extra per month.

Perhaps I will "compromise" and go for the TL.
  • rjxrrjxr Member Posts: 2
    What did you think about the BMW 330 Convertible?? I'm looking for a used sporty convertible with a back seat and around $30,000. I'm think the only options are the BMW and the Porsche 911. Any other suggestions or thoughts
    I'm not sure if I would buy out my lease. It's a loaded 330 convertible with about 37000 miles on it. It would cost about 33000$ to buy out the lease but the dealer would probably sell it for about 35-36k. I've already noticed problems with the top and the trunk doesn't open when the temperature drops below 60 degrees (??). It still drives pretty well but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. Plus when the warranty runs out I'm sure it's going to cost an arm and a leg to maintain the car. You could also wait and get a new 2006 BMW 325 convertible for a fair price when the next generation convertable comes out later this year (hardtop convertible).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    The new BMW convertible will be an '07 model, when it comes out... I don't think you'll see it until next fall at the earliest, and maybe even Spring of '07.. The '06 model convertible is the current E46 model..

They haven't even shown the new coupe, yet.. and it usually precedes the convertible by at least six months..

Used 3-series convertibles are very expensive... Of course, that makes the lease of a new one relatively affordable (considering that the typical 330Cic stickers for $49K-$50K).

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• goodegggoodegg Member Posts: 905
    The TL isn't much of a compromise - you'll love it!
  • johnoleonjohnoleon Member Posts: 1
    I am going to be a first time leasor of a lower line luxery car. I have looked the the 280/320 and the TL. I like th TL allot and have always wanted a Mercedes. I would like some advice on which cars fit a smaller payment, with good luxery and dependable. I would drive the 12,000 limit and looking to stay below $425 a month in New york.
  • newcarmannewcarman Member Posts: 55
    I want to buy a new car in march but i am very undecided on what to buy because there are about 4 or 5 brands that i seem to like.
    I cant seem to narrow it down maybe its because im thinking too much.
    Maybe someone here can help me out to narrow it down.
    These are the cars that i like not in order.

The Acura TL, BMW 325XI, Audi A4, Nissan Maxima, Infiniti G35.(sedan, AWD), and the Lexus IS 250(AWD) and GS 300(AWD Too expensive)

So what i would like to know how reliable are these cars?? Is the TL reliable?? How about the others??

Also based on styling who would you rate #1?? Also, reliability??

In addition, I heard that the G 35 sedan is being re styled. Anyone have any ideas on how drastic??
    If i buy a 2006G35 sedan then by the end of the year it would be different styling from the 2007 .Is it worth the time and effort??
    Any insightful info would be appreciated
    Here are some random thoughts on the group of cars you mentioned:

If you'll regularly transport adults in your backseat, downgrade the 325, A4 & IS - they're too small. On the other hand, if your backseat will go largely unused, those same vehicles will probably handle better than the others.

The GS & Maxima are the least sporty of the group.

The TL & G35 are close competitors. Those who choose the G35 usually cite the RWD as the reason for their choice. TL owners usually cite interior material differences. I drive a TL and am very happy with its reliability, handling, etc. It's navigation system is amazing - better than anything except maybe the Infiniti M34/45.

Friends of mine have complained about the torque steer in the Maxima - my father drove both the Maxima and the TL (it has torque steer issues, too), and said the Maxima's torque steer ismuch more significant.

Why do you care which car I think looks best?!? It's all in the eyes of the beholder!
  • misterjjmisterjj Member Posts: 32
    Try the Audi A3. Many who have liked the A4 have driven the A3 and loved it. It looks say smaller but it has about the same or more headroom/legroom as the A4 due to the traverse engine.
  • cmschmiecmschmie Member Posts: 27
    How much people are paying for an IS250 6spd manual?
    I'd like the Sport Package (I wanna check them out with and without it) and maybe the Mark Levinson audio package (no nav, I'll use a map :) )
    I think you asked in the best place when you posted in the IS 350 and IS 250 Prices Paid & Buying Experience discussion, but you might also want to check out the ongoing general Lexus IS 350 and IS 250 discussion.
    I have to agree. I really thought the A4 was loud and handled very poorly. The A3 however was a real blast to drive with endless torque.
  • stardropstardrop Member Posts: 5
    I currently have a 2001 Dodge Neon 5sp (that I bought new) and am looking for a new car. Oh the confusion. I've got it narrowed down to the matrix or mazda 3 sport. I'm about 80% sold on the m3 but still have questions.

The lady at the toyota dealership (if she can be believed) told me that the repairs on mazda's are more expensive than other cars...true or not? What's your experience.

Also does the Toyota have a better resale value ( I tend to keep my cars for a while so this isn't a big deal)

You seem to get alot more car with the M3...all disc brakes, lots of power features, more hp. Can any of you give me your opinion on this matter.
    There's about $2000 difference between the two, but I think that's justified with the Mazda just giving you more. What's your take??

Thanks for your comments!
    Heather T.
  • oskwioskwi Member Posts: 88
    I compared the same two cars! When I drove the Matrix/Vibe, I was very disappointed in the horsepower...or lack thereof. The car was inadequate when merging onto the highway here...although we are VERY aggresive drivers in New York State! I did like being "higher up" though in the Matrix...but the lack of power dissuaded me from buying.

The M3 does offer you more...especially warranty...4/50,000 bumper to bumper for the Mazda and 3/36000 bumper to bumper for the Toyota with 5/60,000 for the powertrain. I'd rather the additional 14,000 miles bumper to bumper that covers everything than Toyota's extension for the powertrain. In essence, your gaining 14,000 miles bumper to bumper and only losing 10,000 for the powertrain with Mazda. That's a gamble I would personally take based on my current experience with my Mazda.

From my personal experiences, my current Protege has been the cheapest car I've ever had to maintain. (I've owned a Buick, a Chevy and a Mitsubishi prior to this car) My service advisor is phenomenal and provides me with free rental cars for any/all service and always discounts the work to be done...for example my timing belt replacement was only $240 on my Protege BUT was over $600 in my Mitsubishi! (The above mentioned domestic cars were both money pits, so I ventured onto the "other side" and bought my first "import" when I bought the Mitsubishi. After 185,000 miles in four years, I had no complaints and no major repair work!)

Hope my insights have helped. Keep us posted as to your decision.

Garth
  • supercoolsupercool Member Posts: 31
    What will the significant difference be between these two rides?

What's the difference between Triptronic and DSG?
    W/r/t your 2nd q. (tiptronic v. DSG), here is my understanding, based on a discussion in the VW Jetta forum:

tiptronic is just a word (1 of many) to describe a feature that allows one to "shift" an automatic transmission. Tiptronic, automanual, whatever - it's all the same.

DSG is a type of automatic transmission - actually, it's 2 transmissions in 1. 1 transmission has gears 1,3 & 5; another has 2,4 & 6 (don't know which one has "reverse"). Anyway, the benefit of the DSG over other automanual arrangments is that there should be no lag time between gears. With most automanuals, you hit the button, paddle or move the gearshift, then there is a pause and then the gear engages. WIth true manuals, there is a slight pause while one engages and releases the clutch. With DSG, there shouldn't be any pause.
    "What's the difference between Triptronic and DSG?"

Short answer - Night and Day
    Long answer - Tiptronic is a normal "slushbox" auto transmission with a slow acting override available for changing gears.
    DSG is an automated manual gearbox that has two clutches inside it on two different gear shafts, one with gears 1,3,5 and one with gears 2,4,6. This way the car can be in 1st AND 2nd at the same time (clutch is "in" on one and "out" on the other) so when changing gears it's just a matter of disengaging one clutch and engaging the other (handled by the cars computer). The result is near instantaneous gear shifts that can be done in fully automated mode, by the gearshift selector, or by the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. And you also get better gas mileage and faster acceleration than a regular manual. I have it. I love it.
  • ro22nero22ne Member Posts: 13
    Looking for a mid sized sedan new or used (young, low mileage)(?), under 40K, Important to me is reliability and a must is performance in SNOW. My Saab93 slips and slides even with snows. I usually hold a car long term. I am thinking a bit more on the luxury end but gadgets and technology aren't too important. A navigation system would be nice though. I am not a regular wash and waxer but I do get regular maintenance.
  • hull22hull22 Member Posts: 37
    I am 29yo and will be starting a new job this summer where I can afford to trade in my 2002 Camry for a more luxurious and sporty car. I don't drive too aggressively, maybe because I've never had a car with much HP or RWD(previous cars were an old Civic and 1999 Corolla LE), so the fastest 0-60 time isn't important. Never learned how to drive a stick either.
    So when I started looking, I focused on the TSX, G35, 325i and IS250. Important features I looked for were a good nav system and bluetooth interface. What can I say, I love gadgets even such things as BMW's Idrive. Ride quality is still somewhat important to me, given what I've become accustomed to. At the very least, I'd like for a long trip on the highway to be comfortable.
    Then, I started thinking maybe I should consider a convertible/roadster like the TT, Z4, S2000, and MX-5 because I haven't started a family yet and perhaps should take advantage of that fact while I can. But, this car will still be my only vehicle to drive. My price ceiling is 35K +TTL.
    Anybody with experience driving or testing these cars have any suggestions? Anything I haven't looked at or should drop from the list?
  • goodegggoodegg Member Posts: 905
    I don't drive too aggressively

All the cars you're mentioning are at their best when DRIVEN kinda hard. The TSX has to almost redline to experience all its beauty, and the 35 and 325 like to be pushed. If you're just gonna putt putt around....stick with the Camry.

If you want a nice package with great power & features, and at a great price, the Acura TL will more than satisfy you. And the 4 doors are nice when the little ones start to appear.
  • hull22hull22 Member Posts: 37
    I've looked at the TL. Seems just like a bigger TSX but with more quality issues. The 2007 Camry has caught my eye, but I'd really like to get something isn't perceived as a family car. I thought the 2002 Camry was a nice change, but then everyone started getting it.
    About driving aggressively, it's kinda hard to and not too wise when my daily commute is through downtown Boston. I floor it for a couple secs and i'm already way past the speed limit. I'll be moving somewhere warmer this summer, so I might have more opportunity to open things up.
  • rparisrparis Member Posts: 368
    Has anyone compared these vehicles. My 22 year son is interested in one of these. Any thoughts?
  • supercoolsupercool Member Posts: 31
    So you love it!, but highlight for what that means in terms of real performance. e.g. Passing on a two lane road, with traffic comming the opposite way 1/4 mile down.
    or,
    passing and accelerating on a steep hill climb,
    or
    some other situation where the DSG showed its significant value?
  • krzysskrzyss Member Posts: 849
    You think.

Krzys
    "So you love it!, but highlight for what that means in terms of real performance. e.g. Passing on a two lane road, with traffic comming the opposite way 1/4 mile down."

Okay. Totally awesome here. With a stick you have to hit the right gear and then usually do a shift in the middle of the pass. With a slushbox, you hit the gas, wait for it to downshift, possibly downshift too far and then it pauses again as it upshifts and results in unpredictable acceleration. With DSG you just floor it and it nearly instantly pops down to the right gear and makes perfect shifts from there. You actually have to make sure you are not too close to the car in front of you so you don't launch your car into theirs.

"passing and accelerating on a steep hill climb"
    Pretty much same as above. A bit more so since the longer shift times of a stick or a slushbox hurt even more.

"some other situation where the DSG showed its significant value?"
    Any sudden acceleration like the situations mentioned above are where it really shines. Do a test drive and cruise at around 40, then stomp the gas. You'll be amazed at how it downshifts, revs up, and takes off!. Faster than you can say "never follow". Plus, you've still got better gas mileage, if you can hold back on the gas pedal, which I find difficult. Also, you get the convenience of an automatic and the efficiency of a stick during normal driving. One last thing... The paddle shifters are just soooo cool!
    P.S. I've driven stick for almost 25 years and never wanted to drive anything else before I experienced the DSG.
    P.S. I've driven stick for almost 25 years and never wanted to drive anything else before I experienced the DSG.

Thanks for adding that last comment. Took care of my follow-up question.
  • maxdieselmaxdiesel Member Posts: 4
    I am finalizing the details of a 3 yr. lease on a 325i and am looking for some feedback from those of you who may be familiar with Active Steering.

Is it worth the $$$. Send me a mail if you have any input please. :)

Max
    You should be able to find feedback on active steering in the ongoing discussion at this link: BMW 3-Series 2006+. You can try using the Search This Discussion feature to track down what's been previously posted and you can ask any other questions about features of the vehicle right there.

I need to mention to you, though, that we'd like the conversations to take place right here on the boards rather than by email. That way the exchange is useful to all of our members, both present and future.

Good luck!
  • mummermummer Member Posts: 1
    Well, I'm not the person purchasing the car, but I'm helping my father make the decision on a new sedan. His 99 Intrepid has been becoming increasingly troublesome, and it's becoming prohibitively expensive to keep it, especially considering it's trade-in value.

Okay, second of all, I don't know all that much about cars. I figured this would be a great place to hear what people who know what they're talking about have to say about this.

He's looking for a pre-owned vehical, not too expensive. (Aprox. 20k is his limit.) The main consideration for the decision is long-term reliability and safety. He has to make relatively regular trips between Southern Virginia and Southern North Carolina, a journey of about 700 miles. This car will be getting A LOT of miles, relatively quickly. This is also a stretch of road that can be very busy, and the likelyhood for accidents seems fairly high. So, safety and reliability are the two primary concerns, to the exclusion of nearly all others (Besides price.).

So far, we've been looking at pretty much any of the Toyota sedans, which look to be extremely reliable and relatively safe. However, he's also been considering a Volvo. Now, I know Volvo's have a reputation for being very safe and reliable, but I have heard that in recent years they have been doing very little to justify that reputation, and they are very expensive. I'm thinking if he pays the high cost of a Volvo, he'll be paying for the name and the import costs and not excellent reliability and safety.

The Mitsubishi Galant also seems to be both reliable and safe, but I'm really not positive.

If anybody has any suggestions based on this, that would be wonderful. Any help would be appreciated!
  • kurtamaxxguykurtamaxxguy Member Posts: 677
    Ok, this Malibu Maxx driver, who likes the Maxx but is worried his first year build model is gonna offer real trouble, is considering the following:

1. Malibu Maxx SS ('06 model)
    2. Audi A3 3.2T QUATTRO
    3. Toyota RAV4 ('06 model)

My biggest concern is overall reliability and dealer backing.

The Audi has advantage of AWD and a nice interior but costs way more than the other two, and I really don't know if it will be reliable (Audi, and especially its parent BMW, do poorly on that) or if its resale will hold up.

The Maxx SS, has a more advanced engine than my LS, is a known quanity and should have its 1st year gremlins out by now, but I hear the ride is like lead and am not 100% sure the VVT engine reliability (how are other GM engines with VVT holding up?).

Perhaps the Toyota is the safest choice given their track record. But this years RAV4 is an all new design.

Comments? All of them will get me where I need to go.
  • krzysskrzyss Member Posts: 849
    So you compare sporty hatchback with AWD, crossover aka high wagon and domestic sedan.
    I have no clue what you want.

Krzys

PS Audi A3 compares to Mazdaspeed6, Legacy GT, BMW 3 series, Audi A4, Acura TSX maybe (no AWD).

RAV4 with Honda CR-V, Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute, Kia Sportage, Toyota Highlander, Chevy Equinox.

No clue about Maxx but suspect family sedans like Accord, Camry, Altima, Legacy (there is wagon), Mazda 6 (wagon and hatchback).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    I think the common thread between the cars... is that they are all four-door wagons....

Wagon buyers have a tough time of it...

Why not a Subaru Legacy GT?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Maybe the Help Me Select a Wagon discussion would be more helpful in this particular instance.
  • kurtamaxxxguykurtamaxxxguy Member Posts: 1,798
    The RAV4, Maxx and A3 all have rear hatches, which is why I compared them.
    The A3 link "Help Me Choose" brought me here. Just noticed this forum is for sedans. A3 isn't a sedan, however.

I'll chk out other forum..thanks!
    Right, the A3 isn't a sedan - someone was comparing it to some sedans a while back, that's how it got there.

You can also stick around here - maybe we can help you in both places. ;)

In any case, best of luck and let us know how it goes.
  • only120xsonly120xs Member Posts: 9
    I'm considering the volvo s40 T5 (can't decide if I need the AWD or not) and other competitors to it... like maybe the Saab 9-3 2.0T, possibly the Passat (maybe no AWD to go cheaper?), Audi A4 (maaaybe.. probably more expensive well equipped), maybe the subaru Legacy. I'd like to stay near (or under) the $30-32k mark, leather (or a good synthetic? don't like cloth) would be nice, can't decide if I want the AWD, Auto w/ manual mode (I'd like to hear if anyone has experience with the difference in the "manual" mode for these vehicles?), fun to drive.
    I read about people having problems with the s40 so I'm a little concerned with quality there, but then again, shouldn't the Volvo be one of the best?
    My family has had lots of problems with VW so I'm very leery there too. We just bought a Tribute and love it, but I'm not sure the Mazda 6 has the same interior luxury/build quality of the Volvo?
    I'm also concerned the s40 may be a little small in the back (even though I like small) since it's built on the same platform as the Mazda 3.

It'll be a while before I buy, so I could be looking at '07s if there are rumors of any big changes for these vehicles.
  • jimd4jimd4 Member Posts: 877
    Well as an Audi A6 2.7T driver who does not want to spend too much when my lease ends this year, I have driven the RAV4 2006 Sport and it is very nice. No luxury, very basic, fairly quiet, lots of room and handling was impresive for a "truck". Waiting to try the V6. I have no Toyota experience but resale prices are very hight it seems and everyone says reliability is good. Extended warranty for 7yrs/100,000 is about $1050 list which is about 1/3 the cost of one for Audi.
    Price for the 4cyl Sport with lots of stuff but no leather is around $25K
    But I will miss the Audi, the perfect car.
  • wooby12wooby12 Member Posts: 5
    Looking for
    1) 4 door compact sedan
    2) safe/economical/ environmentally-friendly
    3) Honda civic? Toyota Corolla? VW Jetta?
    4) New or used? (Keep in mind, I am a first-time driver, with NO CREDIT)
    5) What trim level? I don't need anything fancy...