Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Excursion Owners: Meet the Members

2»

Comments

• dyestardyestar Member Posts: 2
    How big a differance am I going to really notice? between the two?

Will it be gigantic or some?

With the diesel power is it really worth changing?

Thanks, Jimmy D
  • playbabyplaybaby Member Posts: 1
    In the process of purchasing a 2005 X v10. Looking for some info on gas mileage and any other things I may need to know.

Thanks
    playbaby
  • forddriver2forddriver2 Member Posts: 3
    only buy one other key from the dealership. Then you can get an after market key, because you can code your own keys. You need two keys to code a third so always have 2 keys. Saves some money ordering keys from dealership
  • mynxrmynxr Member Posts: 2
    My husband and I just bought a 2005 Limited, Black exterior and parchment interior. It's basically loaded with everything but the rear entertainment system which is fine because we don't have people traveling in the second row for any length of time.
  • mynxrmynxr Member Posts: 2
    I don't know if this will help or not. We bought a 2005 6.8L V10 and have had no trouble towing10000 lbs. It tows like there's nothing behind us. We love it!
  • momof5boysmomof5boys Member Posts: 1
    Hi !

I have been looking for slush mats for my new beast! Where can I get some thick mats? The mats were taken out of the vehicle after I bought it, but B4 I picked it up....arg. Any suggestions?
  • walt501walt501 Member Posts: 18
    Go to Cabelas.com or autoanything.com - you'll find all the floor mat choices there you can handle.
  • bama4usbama4us Member Posts: 1
    Just bought my 05 EB V10 2WD in FL and drove it back home to WI. My wife will use it to pull her horse trailer and I will probably just enjoy driving it. LUV the sound of the V10 starting. Averaged 16.5 mpg at 75 mpg for 14 hours and am a happy boy!
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently bought a used large truck or large SUV. If you have purchased a used large truck or SUV in the past 6 months, and you are willing to discuss your decision with a reporter, please email PR@edmunds.com no later than 1 p.m. Pacific/ 4 p.m. Eastern Wednesday, April 18, 2012 with your daytime contact information.