Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Tuscani - What do you think?

revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
edited March 2014 in Hyundai
to discuss the Hyundai Tuscani. This is also a continuation of this previous Hyundai Tuscani discussion. Thanks for your participation. ;-)

Revka
Host
Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards

Comments

• lngtonge18lngtonge18 Member Posts: 2,228
    Don't you think you should just combine this discussion with the Tiburon? After all they are the same car, but just with a different name. This discussion was started because there was talk they might change the name of the Tiburon to Tuscani, but we now know that isn't true. So isn't this discussion redundant?
  • charliemikecharliemike Member Posts: 87
    But if they'd call it the 2003 Tiburon, then I'd be fine with that too.

I have no interest in anything related to the old car =)
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    lngtonge18- I pretty much inherited this discussion, so I wasn't aware of the history. But what you're saying certainly makes sense, especially if both discussions have been on the slow side.

Charliemike- Is there a problem with discussing the 2003 Tiburon in the other ongoing Tiburon discussion? If things pick up over there, we can always re-open this one and change then title....

What do people think? ;-)

Revka
    Host
  • yoonnyyoonny Member Posts: 33
    I say we create a new board called "2003 Tiburon". 2003 Tiburon is a new beginning for Hyundai and a complete change from previous Tiburon. It deserves a new board.
  • charliemikecharliemike Member Posts: 87
    >Charliemike- Is there a problem with discussing the 2003 Tiburon in the other ongoing Tiburon discussion? If things pick up over there, we can always re-open this one and change then title...<

Respectfully, the only problem is that I want to talk about the new car, built on a new platform, that only shares the name with the old car, not the old one =)
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    for the new 2003 Hyundai Tiburon discussion. We'll see how it goes. I decided to just go ahead and start fresh instead of changing the title here. That way I could post a proper introduction.

Also, while you're there, be sure to check out the Helpful Links on the left side of the page. You'll see a direct link to the other Hyundai Tiburon Owner's discussion. This should be helpful, in getting back/forth, for those that want to partipate both discussions. Thanks for your participation.

Revka
    Host
This discussion has been closed.