Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz SL and SLK (all models)

Comments

• billymaybillymay Member Posts: 59
    Don't buy the 2004. I just sold my '98 (for $24,200) and put a deposit on the '05. Awesome car, but resale on the '04s will be bad until they get to collector status many years from now. Despite what the press says, it's hard to tell the difference between the existing SLK230/320 (except nicer exhaust sound on the v-6). If you like the current one, buy a gently used car. Depreciation will hit hard this fall when only bargain hunters are out for the current version of the car.

I would LOVE a panorama roof on the SLK. But I've heard nothing about that and my dealer didn't mention it. I'm guessing (only a guess) that M-B wants to keep some features for the pricier SL, because a 270-hp SLK is awfully close to a 302-hp SL, and they're both 2-seat toys.

Already looked at a new Boxster and Z4. The SLK350 looks to outperform the dated Boxster S, and Z4's are already piling up on used car lots. I have some reservations about the SLK, given the recent downturn in M-B initial quality ratings, but my '98 was virtually problem free (bad gas gauge and instrument cluster being the exceptions) so I'm still leaning towards it.

J
  • mpyles1mpyles1 Member Posts: 91
    I just put 6300 miles on an '03 SL500 that I traded in for an '04 SL55, now with 1400 miles. Neither had a single quality problem that I noticed. It turned out the SL500 had a faulty wiring harness on the rollbar, but the dealer service shop found that before I even knew it had the problem. (The rollbar worked whenever I activated the switch.)

Contrast this to my '02 Audi A6 4.2 and my '02 Audi S6, which each went through electronic control modules at 12-week intervals like clockwork. And to my '00 Jaguar S-Type, which went through two modules, one transmission, and one suspension recall. And -- worst of all -- to my '98 Corvette which was in the shop 13 times in the 15 miserable months I owned it with more problems than I can recount in anything shorter than a novella.

For a car with as much technology and as many motors, switches, and gizmos as the new SL, I've found the initial build quality to be remarkably good.

BTW -- just got the new Renntech Monolite wheels put on today. They look quite good and are considerably lighter (20 lbs. vs. 31 lbs.) than the AMG 5-spokers they replaced. Maybe it's just a delusion, but the suspension feels quicker and more planted on the rough Chicago streets with the new wheels. Perfect fit, too. For anyone looking to upgrade wheels, they're worth considering, IMHO.
  • shoesshoes Member Posts: 131
    I too have had good luck with Mercedes and have owned 14 of them. The 2004 SL500 I have now is just about perfect. I must admit though that the early SL500 and SL55 had some teething pains with the brakes. My 2003 E55 also seemed to be developing problems right around 6,000 miles.
  • merc1merc1 Member Posts: 6,081
    Do you have any pics of your car?

Shoes,

You got rid of the E55??

M
    No pics. I'll try to take some this weekend. You can see the Renntech wheels on a black SL on their website:

www.renntechmercedes.com

That car appears to have the 19" (which Renntech usually puts on these cars) instead of the 18" I have on my car. I do most of my driving in a pothole-ridden city and didn't want to go with ultra-low profile tires.
  • shoesshoes Member Posts: 131
    Yes, I sold my E55 back to my dealer since the values were still strong and I was beginning to be bothered by minor issues that, taken together reduced my ownership satisfaction, like: the ride quality was becoming rougher, the brakes were becoming more difficult to modulate and electronic gremlins were surfacing (my favorite gremlin is where you get a red warning in the center of the dash, but the words were in German. This really scared me, like I was supposed to ship the car back to the motherland or something).
  • callmedrfillcallmedrfill Member Posts: 729
    DrFill
  • psedrishpsedrish Member Posts: 49
    I've had no problems with any MBs I've bought in the last 10 years, but it seems the seats keep getting harder and harder. The '04 SL500 seats (with comfort pkg!) are just killing me. Any suggestions?
  • carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    Didn't you have the Cad. DHS? Did you come back to the Mercedes fold?
    That's too funny! How would you know (or remember) that? I did come back, first with an '03 S430, which I got because my kids made fun of me driving an "old man's car"....so I caved and got back into a Benz. Frankly, I think my rear end was spoiled by the DHS (yeah, I know about all that lateral support & cornering stuff.....but it felt good!)
    Anyway, I thought the "comfort seat" pkg in the '04 SL500 would make me happier than the rather hard seats in the S430, but on long trips, they're even more Teutonically cruel!
    Right this minute, my dealer is padding the seat for me and providing some downward angle potential for the cushion, so I hope that helps. Otherwise, kids be darned, I'm heading back to Caddyland.
  • dwcoltdwcolt Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2003 SL55 with a very persistent crackling, popping sound coming from the fuel tank behind my head. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Has anyone had any luck with Mercedes coming up with a fix or repair for this problem? Thanks for the input!!
  • dwcoltdwcolt Member Posts: 2
    Hey Shoes,

I've got a 2003 SL55 with that fuel tank problem you described and it drives me nuts. Do you know of anyone who successfully had this problem fixed by Mercedes?
  • drencheddrenched Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone had a '99 SL500 leak when the soft top is on? Going through the car wash is a very soaking experience. The dealer said "they all leak". I find this hard to believe. Any information will be very helpful. Thanks.
  • billp8billp8 Member Posts: 56
    ...between a 1993-1995 E-class cabrio and a 2000-2002 SL (those years because I want Desert Silver, new for 2000). Would purchase within the next year or two. There was an excellent article in the April edition of MERCEDES ENTHUSIAST magazine (printed in England). Basically, it said the the R129 SL was currently affordable, but a bit complex, while the E cab had likely reached its low point in value and would possibly appreciate. The car would be driven maybe 2000-3000 miles per year. It seems that the common complaints with the E are head gaskets and climate control issues, while with the SL perhaps problems with the power top? I don't know just how complext the SL is--I can't remember if it was based on a shortened S-class chassis. Anyhow, all insights would be welcome!
    I just received the Renntech wood/leather steering wheel in light ash to replace the black factory wheel on my '04 SL55. (I don't know why AMG uses only black steering wheels in a convertible. They get mighty hot in the sun.)

Renntech advised me ahead of time that I would have to pull the airbag out of my existing wheel to install in the new wheel. So far, so good. What they did not tell me was that I also had to pull the steering wheel menu and audio buttons and the large center cap off the existing wheel. Big problem. All those items are obviously black, and Renntech knew they were . . . both because I told the salesman and because Renntech claims to specialize in converting SL55's. Renntech did not supply the buttons and center cap, and they won't take the wheel back, since they say it was a special order item. So I've either lost the $1700 I spent for the Renntech wheel, or I've got to spend another $1000 to order the light ash components from Mercedes to complete the wheel change-out.

I'm just going to throw the Renntech wheel in the garbage and write this off as a bad experience with internet purchases. But I'm disappointed that a company with Renntech's reputation for quality will not accept any responsibility for not disclosing to me that additional parts would be needed to complete the wheel swap.

CAVEAT EMPTOR, I guess.
  • cprcprcprcpr Member Posts: 1
    Thought I should chip in my 2 cents worth. I have had my lovely SL500 for ten months now. I love the car, but it has been so very unreliable I cannot stand it any more.

The ownership experience is severely blighted by the regular appearance of faults, which always necessitate a visit back to a Mercedes service department. And the SL-specific parts are often not available immediately which means your car sits, un-drivable, in the repair shop waiting for a back order part.

In the last 10 months of ownership, I have spent a month driving loan cars, whilst waiting for various parts and repairs. Now let me say quickly that Mercedes has paid for every repair under warrantee and every loan car under courtesy, but that does not take away the irritation of the continuous unreliability of this flagship car.

This week’s fault is the seat-belt pre-tensioner (car unsafe to drive, we have been waiting 10 days for parts), but previous failures have included hydraulic suspension (car not drivable), exhaust system failure (car not legal to drive) and the electric seat adjustment getting stuck in the full-forward position (so that you cannot get into the seat!).

If you are buying an SL500 as a sunny-day third car – go ahead. But don’t buy one if you want something reliable to enjoy whenever the sun comes out - because, as likely as not, you'll be in a diesel C-class estate loan car when the sun actually comes out for a day.
  • zilioxziliox Member Posts: 6
    I've had my '03 SL500 for about 18 months and 8000 miles, and have had recurring electrical problems for the past 12 months. At any moment while driving I am likely to get a potpourri of warning lights - BAS, ESP, check engine, engine coolant, and the most frequent light: Transmission! Visit Workshop. Except for the tranny warning, all are false alarms, and disappear after shutting down the engine and then restarting. The transmission warning is much more interesting. Nine times out of ten it too is a false alarm, but every once in a while it illuminates and continues to re-appear even after clearing the message. When that happens, I know what to expect. The car will not shift out of first gear without careful and serious coaxing. Though that has only happened to me four times, it is a real attention getter and has left me quite frustrated with the car. Needless to say I have become a regular at the M-B service shop, and while the shop has been great and accomodative, replacing control modules, batteries, harnesses, etc., the problems keep coming back (in fact I'm waiting for a call from the service manager as I write this).

I've owned various M-B models for 14 years (2 S class, 2 CL class and this SL) and I can honestly say this is the first time I've had problems with the quality of a Mercedes or had a car that couldn't get fixed. Except for the occasional fisrt gear issue, the problems I've experienced aren't debilating as the car still works, but they are extremely frustrating.

Before I got the SL I had a 2000 CL, which I absolutely loved, and as I await my next service appointment I find my thoughts turning more and more to a new CL55. Electrical gremlins aside, I've found my SL to be a wee bit too small, and at 6'3" I find getting in and out of the car difficult. Without a doubt the SL is a beautiful car, and tooling around with the top down simply can't be beat. But I'm going to get rid of this SL, and I think it's time to return to a CL. My only question is whether or not M-B will be changing the body style for the CL any time soon.
    I've had my '04 SL500 for about 5 months, and it seems to have many more little issues than any previous MB I've had (3 S-Class, 1 ML, 1 E & 1 SLK).

It spends too much time in the shop, though they do treat me nicely & I too get a decent loaner (C class) while I wait for this or that.

I've had no problems that have yet rendered the vehicle undriveable, but seat motor probs have been recurrent (oh the comfort seat pkg is a real waste). I do sometimes feel the tranny getting stuck in 1 st gear, esp when it's cold, but so far it hasn't stranded me.
    The current CL has at least 1 more model year (2005) to go, if not 2. The next S-Class is due to be shown at Frankfurt in 2005 (Sept) and the CL will surely follow at either Detroit or Geneva (Jan and March) of 2006 which would make it a 2007 model.

M
  • law4youlaw4you Member Posts: 7
    I now own three Mercedes (1999 SL 500; 2002 S 430; & 2003 CLK 430 Cabriolet)and sold a 1993 300 SE with 40,000 miles on it 2 1/2 years ago. I had so much trouble with the '93 on things that should never go wrong starting around 35,000 miles and costing $6000 to fix the next 5000 miles that I thought I just had a lemon. Now the '99 SL 500 is starting to have things go wrong that should not that I am thinking Mercedes quality is terrible, particularly with only 40,000 miles and 7 yr. 100,000 Starmark warranty which does not seem to cover anything that does go wrong. I say beware of Mercedes quality. My replacement for the '99 is likely to be the new Cadillac or some other worthy car.
  • merebenzmerebenz Member Posts: 1
    I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH MY 2003 SL 500. IT IS ALWAYS AT THE DEALERSHIP AND IT SEEMS THEY DO NOTHING. I PAID A 104,000 FOR IT AND ALL I END UP DRIVING IS LOANER CARS!

PROBLEMS: BRAKING PROBLEMS, GAS TANK NOISE, TRUNK NOISE, BRAKES SLIPPING AND KNOCKING, NAV GOING OFF, ROOF LEAKING, CAR NOT STARTING, KEYLESS GO NOT WORKING, KEY IS GETTING STUCK IN IGNITION (I USE WHEN KEYLESS GO ISN'T WORKING....I PAID FOR KEYLESS GO AND HAVE TO CARY THE ACTUAL KEY AROUND B/C THAT NEVER WORKS)!
    THE CAR NOW HAS 14,000 MILES ON IT AT LESS THAN 8,000 THE DEALERSHIP GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT WITH MY CAR. NOW I SEE THERE IS A RECALL ON THE BRAKES. I AM SURE THE BRAKES MALFUNCTIONED ON THE DRIVER FROM THE DEALERSHIP BUT THEY WOULD NOT ADMIT IT.

THEN AT 14,000 THEY HIT SOMETHING ELSE WITH THE CAR WHEN IT WAS IN THEIR CARE....THE FRONT WAS DAMAGED AND ALL PAINT CHIPS ON MY CAR

EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MB AND THE DEALERSHIPS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMER. IF YOU WANT AN SL BE PREPAIRED FOR TROUBLE.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Please...undo....cap....locks....it....is....very....hard...to...- .read!

thank you

Host
  • katewakatewa Member Posts: 24
    Well, I'm test driving a 2001 SLK 320 right now. The dealer let me drive it home for the evening so my husband could also drive it.

I LOVE IT - it fits me like a glove and wow, is it fun to drive.

However - my long-legged husband doesn't fit into it very well. For some reason, the drivers side power seat doesn't go back as far as the passenger side. That, along with the extra stuff under the dash on the driver's side, make for an uncomfortable drive for him.

I'm wondering if there might be a problem with the seat. It would only need to go down and back another couple of inches to make it work for him.

Any suggestions?
    Never Mind - found out the seat can get a "memory effect". I was able to get the seat to adjust all the way back and my husband could stretch his legs out. Yippee - So I am now the proud owner of an SLK 320!! I really love this car - I'm just going to have to be careful so I don't get a ticket!

I am SO glad we didn't buy the Solara...................
  • yamanyaman Member Posts: 113
    Congrats-I have had a 99 for 2+ years-it is a lot of fun
    Please tell me about the memory effect & how to cancel it. Thanks.
  • flamesflames Member Posts: 1
    Hello

I am planning to but a 98 SL500 that has 31,000 miles and is really clean in and outside. I was wondering if you would share the types of problems that are showing up on your 99 so that I may check for these prior to buying the car. Thank you very much for any insights you may have.
  • rking1118rking1118 Member Posts: 3
    Hello everyone. I just traded my 2000 Jaguar XK8 in for a new 2004 SL500. With almost 60,000 miles on my Jag it was seeming to spend almost as much time in the shop as it was in my driveway. I hope to have better luck with the Mercedes although reading these recent post's it seems that I may have some challenges ahead. I did test drive the Lexus convertible as being a Toyota I figured I would have fewer maintenance issues but it just didn't make me grin from ear to ear like my Jag did when it was new and now this SL500 is doing. I will keep you all posted and hope to have better luck with this one. As always, the information in this website helped me in my negotiations and in what I hope is a good decision.
  • dschmidt4dschmidt4 Member Posts: 13
    I received my SL 500 in 10/02, and currently have just over 8,000, for the most part, problem free and most enjoyable miles on it. A squeek in the roof which was fixed after a few tries and now the dash-board single CD player sticks (not the 6-disc player). Otherwise, perfection, but I now want something stronger, so I just talked with my salesman (Terry) at Contemporary Motors (Little Silver, NJ) about the 2005 SL 600, which I will test drive next month and will order then (for a 10/04 delivery) if I find the difference worthwhile. Can anyone comment on their experiences with the 2004 SL 600 and offer comparisons with the SL 500? I have heard some people note that the 600 is nose heavy, but they were talking about the fourth generation SLs. Thanks.
  • bentgtguybentgtguy Member Posts: 1
    dshmidt, there's a definitely noticeable difference between SL 500 and SL 600 in terms of power, speed and luxury. 500 is very nice and has good power. 600 is very luxurious and is ridiculously fast. You can really tell the difference between a 302hp, 332lb torque V-8 and a 493hp, 590lb torque V-12. The latter has trememdous acceleration without the noise of an SL55.
    Merc, I mean I like horsepower and torque as much as the next guy but SL65 is where I have to draw the line. Yeah, I can see myself paying 30-50k more for a 600 vs 500 cuz you get more in terms of power and luxury but come on, no amateur can really drive the 65 with any appreciable difference than the 600. I had 2002 Carrera Turbo with 415hp, 415lb and I doubt that I even got remotely close to testing the limits of that car. I find it hard to spend 60k more than a 600 for extra acceleration that I'd never be able to appreciate as a pretty decent amateur driver.
    Of course I see your point, but a SL600 doesn't make sense either a SL500 is all anyone will ever need and most will rarely or can push it to its limits either.

M
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    I think you are paying an awful lot more for what is basically the same (similar) car with a bigger engine. The SL600 is a profit engine for Benz, that's for sure.
  • zilioxziliox Member Posts: 6
    After being admitted to the shop two months ago for recurring incorrect fault warnings (see May 12 post), we now have an update. The dealership finally fixed whatever was ailing my SL, but as they had had the car for 2 months (that is not a misprint), they, and the district manager for MB USA, told me they owed me a new car. Problem was, I didn't want a new car because I had already decided to move on. I was waffling between a Turbo Cayenne or the new Bentley Continental GT. I realize these are two quite disparate cars, but when you have 2 months to mull things over, there's no telling where you'll end up. Anyway, the GT is ultra powerful and quite luxurious, though the back seat is really small and when you're driving the car you realize how heavy it is. Also, it looks a little better in the pictures than it does in real life - it is a VERY big coupe. It is an awfully cool car with one major problem - I can't take delivery until next year. As for the Cayenne, it is a nice riding, very fast SUV. Unfortunately there is no hiding the fact that at the end of the day it is still a heavy, albeit fast, SUV. So while I was trying to decide what to do, the dealership called back and said that they and the district manager were willing to do anything they could to keep me in the MB family. I gave it some thought and told them that I would consider a CL55. After a few calls (all of them pleasant and cooperative) to determine availability and trade-in value, they made me a deal I literally couldn't refuse. So next week I take delivery of a brand new, 2004 CL55. I had a CL500 before the SL, so while I'm familiar with the car I'm still pretty excited about the 493 hp. In any case, the moral of this story is that even though I was disappointed with the problems I had with my SL, the dealership and MB USA went well beyond what I ever expected in trying to make me a happy customer. And they did it without any coaxing from me because I was pretty resigned to my fate, especially once I had decided to get rid of the SL. Maybe the quality of MB isn't what it once was, but the level of customer appreciation they showed me was simply unbelievable. I just hope I don't have any problems with the CL.
  • toydrivertoydriver Member Posts: 227
    Looking at older SL's for a summer "toy". I'm considering a '90 SL300 with 55K mi and a '91 SL 300 with 89K mi. Leaning toward the lower mileage '90 model even though it is priced slightly higher.
    What problems are common to these models and are the 300 or 500 series more reliable? I'm more concerned about reliability and repair cost than extra horsepower.
    I'm use to Lexus/Toyota products, and have never owned a Benz. This car will be for summer only.
  • carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    Nice car, but you'll need to have a German auto mechanic on retainer.
  • pcvettepcvette Member Posts: 4
    I had my '04 SL55 in because of vibration (bad Pirellis, replaced with Michelin, now no problem) and because of "hiccup" when starting out in "C" or "S". Tried everything, in shop 3+ weeks. Final answer: supercharger kicks in at 1200 to 1800 RPM depending upon "C" or "S" mode (supercharger off at idle and steady driving) so sensation like air conditioning coming on in car with 30 HP. Anyone else have slight hesitation starting out, kinda like downshift? Don't know if in all 55s like E and S... Thanks.
  • guiltyguilty Member Posts: 1
    after paying$400 for a wind screen i cant belive you cant get the screen repaired at a hardware store. i threw away the box and performence and adstadt catalogs won't tell me the mfg. so i can send back to them for repair. i am so p' off i may mfg them myself in china for $100. what a rip off for 400 for a yr. its a $2 piece of screen. also the clip on the viser that cracks, on a 560 they want to sell you a $360 visor. i can make one from a mold if ther is anyone else with same problem
  • carinecarine Member Posts: 1
    Seeking wind screeen for Merceded 1992 500 sl convertible. 3rd owner of car; current wind screen has tears. Mercedes deal does not carry product.
  • macfostermacfoster Member Posts: 2
    Re; 1991 500SL, 70k miles.

Car was serviced 2k miles ago (new plugs, belt tightener, fuel and air filter, oil).
    Car was brought to shop for A/C insufficiency. O ring replaced. Mechanic says car is leaking power steering fluid (no evidence where car is parked at house, however). While getting to power steering replacement, mechanic notices "shabby condition" of distributor cap. There have been no problems I've noticed, such as hesitation.

I'm not tech savvy about cars, but wouldn't a distrib cap in shabby shape have been evident 2k miles ago when plugs were changed? :confuse:

Thanks for comments.
  • blaiseblaise Member Posts: 1
    I hope you didn't pay too much for that power steering leak repair. My Mercedes Dealer wanted $280.00 for the fix on my '95 SL 500. I've found an old Mercedes Tech. (20 plus years) through a friend of my father's, who only had to snug down the hose clamps to stop the leaking. The hose is the size of a small thumb! He said it's a problem that he's seen repeatedly. Of course, the dealer would have replaced the hose, tied up my car for the day and charged me $280.00. ( Or maybe snugged down the hose clamps in five minutes and still charged me $280.00 while tying up my car for the day.) It's really the only problem I've had with the car, though. It's great fun but the AMG Package attracts too much attention.
  • macfostermacfoster Member Posts: 2
    In the end, they used a steering box repair kit ($67, labor $440). This car has been no problem over the long haul (14 years), other than scheduled servings. And I shouldn't be surprised at some of the things that need attention now.

Yes, those AMG packages do attract a lot of attention out here in the desert, aas well. :)
  • clk430cclk430c Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum and would appreciate your help. I'm in the market for a 2004 SL55. I've got the brochures from 2003-2005. I know, starting in 2004, they went to a 7-Speed Automatic Transmission. And I know, starting in 2005, the Nav. System is done as a DVD.

But, what I'm really trying to learn is what the differences are among the 3 years. In other words, what would I loose by getting a 2004 over a 2005 really?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Bill
  • clk430cclk430c Member Posts: 2
    Just wondering what you finally decided about the internior. I'm in the market for an SL55 and plan to get the Charcoal interior. But, I also intend to have the Active Ventilated Seat option JUST in case! I also plan to get the Pano Roof.

Any information you can share will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bill
  • 2000slk2000slk Member Posts: 1
    I recently bought a 2000 slk and it didn't come with a manual. There's a warning light though on the right hand side of the dash. It's a small circle with an exclamation point. Can anyone tell me what it means?
  • rockshocka1rockshocka1 Member Posts: 310
    Pops is lookin' to move his '88 560SL. Long story short, garage is too full, and he's not putting any time behind the wheel.

Excellent condition, all original equipment, including all rubber. In his words, "it's never seen the rain." 21K miles. Light Blue is the closest color I found on Edmunds appraisal tool, but he calls it Teal.

About 2 years ago, I was with him when a guy offered him 35K for it. Pops thinks he can get about 30 now. I ran it through the appraisal tool here on Edmunds and it gave a seller's price of $9,645. Huge difference.

I've been drooling over this car for a long time. If the TMV is closer to this site's #, I wanna take it from him. No can do if it's in the ball park of 30K.

Anybody have any insight what the real price range of this car should be?

Thanks.
  • habitat1habitat1 Member Posts: 4,282
    Shame on your dad for not jumping on the deal of the century when that sucker offered him $35k. That guy had to be a complete bonehead.

If your dad still thinks he can get $30k for it now, he's in fro a rude awakening. I seriously doubt he could get the $9,645 you calculated through Edmunds. The 560 is hardly a collectors item. In the DC area, I've seen them in the Post for anywhere from $5,000 to $8,500.
  • rockshocka1rockshocka1 Member Posts: 310
    Talked to Pops this morning & passed on that under 10K was all I've been able to find as value for the car. He told me that his mechanic told him 29K was realistic...last week. Could be this mechanic and the guy who offered 35K both fall under 'complete bonehead' category. I hope so. On one hand, I want him to get as much as he can for it, on the other, if it's under 10K I want to snatch it when I see him later this month.

He lives in DC metro area (mighty Olney) and said he will be putting it in the paper soon. I asked him to give me the mechanic's name & where he works, in case it may support the bonehead theory. Still waiting for the info...
  • jprocjproc Member Posts: 135
    From your description,it sounds like the light that comes on when one of your headlights or brake lights are not functioning