Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

3.33 sec 0-60, 627 hp Tiburon VS Ferrari...

Comments

• revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    Thanks for the link. Btw, if you don't get a response here soon, feel free to copy/paste your message into our ongoing Tiburon Owners discussion. I'm sure some of the participants there would find this interesting.... Thanks for your participation.

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards
  • verozahlverozahl Member Posts: 574
    It's not Methanol. It's the drugs that Tiburon fanatics are on.
  • jocko9jocko9 Member Posts: 65
    Wait a while. The prices on Tiburon's are at the levels they are now because it's a new style and production has yet to meet demand. By summer prices will begin to come down and by fall rebates will probably be offered.

Here's some more free advice. If you don't like Hyundai's (or any other make for that matter), don't buy one. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you write the check.
  • orcinmanorcinman Member Posts: 24
    Yeah, after all, everyone knows Tiburon owners aren't allowed to like their cars. Instead, they should settle in to a nice Acura Integra, refer to it as the SILVER BULLET in every post in which they mention it, and trump it as the high-end supercar it is. 'cause people are allowed to like Acuras.

;-)
    I'd get a Tiburon before a Focus. But anything beats a Focus, so I wouldn't get all excited about that comment, as it might not be statistically significant.

>:)

High-end supercar? Oh, you'd be surprised what a stock Integra can do versus a pimped-up Eclipse.
    Dude...it's an Eclipse.
    Everyone knows they slowed the Eclipse a bit since the last model...it's a fact.

Don't get mad at me because I'm unimpressed by your gloating.
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    Stick to the subject of cars rather than making each other the subject of discussion. Okay?

To clarify: it's okay to take issue with someone's comment, however please use friendly/civil debate. Any further hostile or off topic remarks will be automatically deleted. Thanks for your participation.

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Wagons Boards
    What's to gloat about? A Tiburon is not a Ferrari!
  • wishnhigh1wishnhigh1 Member Posts: 363
    I bet it even handles like a ferarri! It probably looks like a ferarri too. Ah hell...lets call it a ferarri beater.
  • kevin111kevin111 Member Posts: 991
    The same group that has helped design Ferarris. Besides that I am not sure.
  • jocko9jocko9 Member Posts: 65
    No one (that I know of anyway) said a Tiburon was comparable in any way to a Ferrari.

The point was that it was designed by the same folks that designed the Ferrari, therefore its outside appearence is very sporty.

I think the original topic of this thread was the 0-60 time of a 627 hp Tiburon if such a machine exists. Consequently, I would think that if there was such a Tibby it's 0-60 time might be comparable to a Ferraris.

Would that make it a Ferrari then? Nope, it sure wouldn't. You seem to be the only person here making that comparison.
This discussion has been closed.