Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Corolla Owners: Meet the Members

13»

Comments

• Options
    terceltomterceltom Member Posts: 1,024
    Sounds like a nice car. So are saying there is a problem with the transmission????
  • Options
    supertrucker2supertrucker2 Member Posts: 2
    we just got our pearl sand black xrs standard 6 spd. 2005 model has to go back to toyota dealer rusting blotch. very strange to see this on a 2005 + noticed paint chip's after bringing it home .toyota dealer will repair no problem. but we love this car.has rear disc brakes + sport suspension . it's fast with that celica engine + 6 spd, tranny . no folding rear seat's but that's good for a baby seat secured.
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken I believe the engines have been a lioke in both the Corollas and the Celica GT for at least the last 6 years of the Celica's production.
  • Options
    calvin8calvin8 Member Posts: 5
    Hello Everyone
    I just got a 09' Corolla LE yesterday. I only looked cars for two days and make final decision. My wife and I really need a new car badly, So we can save some time on the travel to work. I hope that it will turn out good for me. And I hope everyone can help on my questions and I will put some inputs too. Thanks
  • Options
    dagameoverdagameover Member Posts: 3
    hi ppl my name is sean,i live in n.j before i move to massachusetts , i own a 1991 corolla with is my project car and hopefully i have all my performance parts in time 4 the of 20010
  • Options
    Thought solicitation wasn't allowed on the forums ? ? ?
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    it isn't, and it's eradicated when it's spotted by a host. The system doesn't know that it's spam. :)

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.