Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Corolla Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Toyota
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used free photo hosting sites (www.imagestation, www.fototime.com, www.clubphoto.com) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/pictures/161711.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, please let me know.

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• coolguyky7coolguyky7 Member Posts: 932

This car has an immaculate interior!

• Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Drat!

Looks like imagestation won't let you copy and paste anymore? Try posting a link to your album.

KarenS
    Host
    Owners Clubs
  • just_some_guyjust_some_guy Member Posts: 52
    Could someone with a Matrix post a close up of the rear Matrix badge. I want a good picture to try and match a font to.
  • deagleddeagled Member Posts: 20
    here you go...

• cletusredneckcletusredneck Member Posts: 10
    TRD 18 inch wheels.

image>

• just_some_guyjust_some_guy Member Posts: 52
    Could you send one of the other side of the hatch where it says "matrix"? It's not absolutely necessary. I think the same type of text is on the brocure.
  • inkiinki Member Posts: 15
    Someone on the main matrix board was asking for a picture of the indigo ink pearl color, so here's mine:

• nwngnwng Member Posts: 663
    can you please take a picture of the matrix with the rear hatch opened? I want to see how much space there is behind the seats. And I notice you have the XR, does it have the aluminum face plates in the dash?

thanks
  • inkiinki Member Posts: 15
    nwng-- it's not an XR, it's the base model. It does have the metallic faceplates in the dash. This is the dark charcoal interior but the glare in the photo makes it look much lighter than it is:

• nwngnwng Member Posts: 663
    thanks a million!

Man, that steering wheel is thick!

the cd player is big, they could have use a smaller one and give you an extra bin underneath.
  • i_luv_toyotai_luv_toyota Member Posts: 350
    Very nice Matrix! That blue is so dark it looks black in a certain light. I like it! Beautiful!
  • xr_matrixxr_matrix Member Posts: 96

Now those are wheels...well not really! actually someone with good imagination and a good photo editor actually, but I would like to see this on the street!
  • mcscully731mcscully731 Member Posts: 11
    Does anyone have a photo of the Matrix with the optional DVD navigation system? I wanted to see how that fit into the dash...
    Thanks!
  • xr_matrixxr_matrix Member Posts: 96
    Because of the way this photo is stored, it cannot be uploaded here...but here is a link which shows the DVD Nav system...it goes where the double DIN stereo goes.

http://pressroom.toyota.com/photo_library/*previewpage?recnum=002156

• coolguyky7coolguyky7 Member Posts: 932
    a website which I can upload pictures to and have them show up here?
  • corollarockscorollarocks Member Posts: 27
    Here's my new Corolla

Just picked it up today. :-)
  • wilczywilczy Member Posts: 15
    That is how my Matrix looks like for today but it's still gonna change. Have ordered more decals so I've got to wait. I love it the way it is now. If you have any questions just ask.

Maybe in the future I will have some of these for sale.

xrs@sympatico.ca

• lmacmillmacmil Member Posts: 1,758
  • chas215chas215 Member Posts: 22
    Very nice!! Is your XRS a standard or automatic?
  • hhomerhhomer Member Posts: 15
    I just got this a week ago, and I love it!!!

• dracolebdracoleb Member Posts: 1
    Just got this last Tuesday, loving it so far, awesome condition. 2001 Corolla S
    Also check out what I'm coming from here
  • 9mike9mike Member Posts: 2
    Intermittently all four doors will lock. I've changed remotes and it does the same thing. I first noticed it when I would turn off the ignition get out of the car and open the trunk, at times the doors would lock. At first I thought it might be a wiring problem in the trunk but it happens under different circustances. Sometimes I'll be walking away from the car and the doors will lock. At other times I'll come out in the morning and the doors will be locked. Is there something I'm doing that's causing this? I can't figure it out. All suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.