Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Corvettes and all things about them

Comments

• avolvofanavolvofan Member Posts: 358
    If you have a good relationship with the local dealer, it would even be worth a premium over an out-of-state deal. If you have any problems with the car, the local dealer is going to be the first place for resolution of the problems. Having the 5x repeat business gets you to the front of the line in credibility with all of the dealer staff (sales through to service). Further, Lemon Law coverage is usually based on where the first retail delivery occurred.

I had a similar experience when I purchased my coupe in 2003. When I placed the order in December, 2002, the local dealers were asking and getting MSRP for non-Z06s ($2,500 over MSRP for Z06s). As a result of the considerable business that I had done with other dealers in the group that the dealer is a member of, I was able to get a significant discount.

Warranty service is another area where a prior relationship pays dividends. This past March, I had a problem with the transmission. I dropped the car off on a weekend. On Monday, the service manager called me to let me know that he had assigned their top mechanic to fix the problem. By Friday, the car was fixed and when I picked it up, it had been freshly washed and vacuumed.

To net it out, I have a relationship/reputation with the group of dealers - they give me their best price and I give them the service business on the cars. They in turn put their best people on any problems that need to be fixed. If you have a similar relationship with your local dealer (it sounds like you do), that relationship is worth keeping as the dealer can make or break the ownership experience.
  • starrow68starrow68 Member Posts: 1,142
    Sounds like after extra cost for out of state you have a wash deal so staying with the local is a win / win for you and them. I had never been able to get to that point with the dealers around here so I'm going out of state again. Good luck and to me the most important thing is getting exactly what you want, not what is left on the lot. Enjoy the ride!
       We are set to pick up the wife's new Vette in early July and are already booked on the lake in Yellowstone on the way back. I think that combination will be worth the extra effort to get it home.
  • ultraman19ultraman19 Member Posts: 24
    I get the distinct impression that you all have more knowledge and experience that I have. I just don't want to ruin a possibilty to leverage a position to purchase a 2006 Z06. If I sink most of my $$$$ into a 2004 Z06,and it takes a steep devaluation for trade-in or resale purposes then
    a 2006 Z06 will not happen. You all would not believe that I make a living as a crisis consultant( USA and Europe) where quick and sound decisions can be a matter of life or death--and I stress,ponder, rationalize, yin/yang and vaciliate over C5 or C6.Deep Discounts on Corvettes can make you crazy.
     Please continue to share, this weekend is Decision Weekend!

Thanks, Guys---Ultraman19
  • gbjerkegbjerke Member Posts: 158
    We all go thru these crisis' when it comes to cars or other "toys".
    Sure, the C5 Z06 will take a hit depreciationwise. How much is questionable right now...depends on the sticker of the C6 Z06. If they tag the new one near 60k, then the '04 will remain an attractive buy for those looking. If GM mid 50's it and it comes with 500+hp and 3000# then the C5's will get hit harder. Remember also, the C6 Z06 will command sticker+ when it comes out next summer so figure spring of '06 before you see some good discounts on the '05.
    Sorry I can't be more help...whatever you do, DON'T LOOK BACK and enjoy whatever you get!
    My almost 3 year old Coupe was a deal at $45k and my wife's has $2k more in options, price increases for 2 model years and it goes out the door at $39k. Vettemag.com price guide, which they did acknowledge some problems with, says a 2002 Z06 was going for $39k to $43k last year. What you're paying is bottom dollar and should hold for some time since the replacement is going to be a C6 Z51 coupe for the next year, which only places on the web are going to sell at MSRP. All the local dealers are going to be trying to get premiums from the early adopters. That's sure to be over $50k and more like $52k and up.
       The current Z06 had about a $7k premium from a coupe so that puts the new one very close to $60k and I'm guessing more, early on. Enjoy the ride for a couple years, at that price the value will hold to some extent.
       BTW, I've got just a couple years info on you and never looked at a Vette before the one I bought in 2001. No expert here, just like to think I'm observant of the market.
    It would seem that you have a really good deal on the table - good price, good local dealer, and good car. Honestly, unless you are planning on autocrossing your car, I doubt you will see a significant difference performance-wise between the Z06 and whatever the C6 equivalent (Z07?) will be. It is not as if the Z06 suffers from some sort of handicap. You might have to wait 2 - 3 years (or more) before you get the level of deal that you are presently looking at on the 2004 that you are considering. If you are concerned about depreciation - don't buy a car. Very rarely do they appreciate. If you are looking for a great performing car (fastest production car made by GM) that will put a smile on your face every time you drive it, then now would seem to be the time to take the plunge.
  • ruking1ruking1 Member Posts: 19,826
    A bit off topic, but a pretty well known Corvette writer/enthusiast, who probably is in the know about coming models changes improvements etc., just recently bought a z16 Corvette Z06 2004.
    The car will be on the ground tomorrow afternoon and ready for delivery late Sat.or
    early Monday. You guys have been a wonderful help in giving me perspective and the benefit of your expertise.
     Thank you and please share any further ideas and guidance. I promise I will pass on your advice and feel grateful for your interest in someone you don't even know. The "Corvette Family" is special.

Ultraman 19
    WOW! This seemingly is getting pretty real for you. While I am sure the dealership in which you are planning to deal with knows Vettes, take extra care in looking at the undercarriage. My sense is that at 3.5 in clearance, it is probably one of the lower to more probably lowest of the 5 previous ones you have had. I am looking forward on this thread to hearing the 411 on your experiences!
    And the amazing thing is that there are owners out there that lower their car even further from the standard setting. What I have found is that the skids on the front undercarriage get the most damage (unless you go over parking lot speed bumps - in which case, the frame gets whacked.... I have installed the following wheels:

http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/shop_online/prod_detail.cfm?id=5- 13

The wheels are very handy - more so if you have bad (dippy) roads.
    You are right about the Corvette Family being special. I started from scratch myself and I've picked up tons from the web, local club, and friends/co-workers that I didn't really know until we found out that both of us owned Vettes. Local clubs come in all different flavors so it helps to look around. I like to track my car and our local club didn't seem to have anyone interested. Now a year later six of the locals have been out on track and a couple of the old hands who used to do it are getting the bug to go out again since there are some newby's to lend a hand to. There are then many who like to shine and show on weekends, those who like to tour, both local and national, and always a few who go to the drags and autocross.
  • ezraponezrapon Member Posts: 348
    just bought a 2001 c-5 convertible with 4000 miles on it. The car was owned by an old guy and never has been in the rain. I considered the impending c-6, but how fast do you need to go, and it's just not a vette with out pop-up lights. This same car in c-6 form would probably be very close to 60 K. My wife says it is a mid life thing, but I'd have to live to be over a hundred for that to be true... another gray-beard has joined the ranks. Already bought the cags setup and I'll slip that on at the 1st oil change, no use getting under that rascal twice. Anyway... I'm considering an add on XM radio (have it on our Denali and love it), anybody explored this yet? They say the antenae can be installed on the dash and the head unit in place of the ashtray. Former vettes; 74 L88, 85 4+3 speed, and 2 c-4's. This is the 1st c-5 and the 1st rag top. I'll not lose any sleep with the new c-6 hitting the ground!
    Interested to hear what real world values are getting to in round numbers if you wish to share. Was it fully optioned, HUD and which suspension? That was a real find with very low miles, hard to figure how someone could only put on just over 1k miles per year. That said, I see the same in CA as well and never cease to wonder, I have trouble keeping it down to 10k per year. The Corvette is not what I consider a car with a long option list but the options can add up to about $7k to base sticker which is always a surprise. That's why I wonder about general price guides like in Vettemag.com but it does help on older cars. Oh, what color and top, just remember is picture is worth ...
  • ezraponezrapon Member Posts: 348
    very lightly optioned. Group 1. No HUD or select ride. Does have the 1200 wheel up grade, mats and cd changer...and the 6 speed. I guess money dictates the amount of miles you put on. If you got lots of it, you probably have several other rides to divide up the miles. (I guess if you have a LOT of money, you're not driving a 2001 vette)I have an old 98 Park Ave that will still see most of the miles. I'm a teacher so its only on the road 9 months anyway. With the nasty weather here in St. Louis, winter provides a good reason to put it away for a while. I still don't know what I really paid for it. They wanted 37,000. I gave them my 04 G-35 and 5k. numbers can say anything you want them to say. I quote it one way to my skeptical wife, and another to my friends. Had it not been for the impending C-6, it would be a justified investment. At night, with the top down on a country twisty, any amount of money seems irrelevant... therapy for the soul. I just ran out the tank of 87 octane the dealer provided and have filled it with 93 Mobil @ $1.89... I'm expecting better performance this time around, although, it ran great on the 87. Something to keep in mind should gas approach 2.00 again.
    My option list was about 4500. I had HUD on my old SSEi. It was neat but could be forgotten. I'd like to see heated seats, garage door opener, XM radio, on star ...all stuff on my wife's Denali. Maybe one of those stratolounger chairs that lifts old people out of the seat would be nice too. Black over silver/black interior.
    The two'04 Z06-Z16's are on the ground with plastic on the seats--I have my choice of either one AND I have offer to pay $45,479(Kerbecks price). The dealer will accept or reject by noon tomorrow. Logic says he will take it, but he's a gunslinger and he might counter -- if not I will jump at the deal.

Comments?

Thanks,
       Ultraman19
    Welcome back to the fold! :)
  • bigmike5bigmike5 Member Posts: 960
    Do you know if the C5 can take mudflaps? Are they out there as a GM accessory? I have always put them on my new cars and I wondered if they can go on an 04 Coupe?
  • johnbeach1johnbeach1 Member Posts: 7
    Great thread. Used the BMW 3 series one 2 years ago to help decide on taking European delivery.

Now ready to trade up to the Vette and need help. I got a price on an '04 convertible in torch Red with no options from a local dealer. MSRP $51,535, Net price of $46,535.

From earlier postings I've seen discounts of up to $10K and wonder if I'm not getting the best price possible. With the 2005 coming shortly, I think this would be my best opportunity.
    Last is first, just about to pick up a Mil. Yellow Coupe with $51.5 MSRP and after $3k GM rebates and $1k GM card discount we get it for $39.4k. Now that is ordered to spec from the dealer that sold me my first vette 3 years ago and gets him another C6 allocation which is what he is really interested in at this point. Torch Red seems more common and I'm betting that the deal can be improved on the net with some effort at corvetteforum.com or corvetteactioncenter.com but saving on sale price and then paying travel or shipping charges may not appeal to many. Good luck.
    Yes, it's hard to really value a deal like that, all in the eye of the beholder so I agree with just enjoying the ride. As to the computer dealing with the lower octane, yes it is amazing what they can do, but since I'm paying from $2.50 to $2.79 for premium in CA I don't think saving $.20 a gallon will get me into lower octane. I do plan to keep the car. And as noted here I use my '02 mostly for fun and going to the track while driving a '95 for daily commute, having extra wheels seems a way of life here in CA. My wife and I, two incomes, got our third vehicle back in the early 80's when we needed backup for cars in the shop so no one got held up from going to work or picking up the kid, etc. Now it's just for fun and about to add another. Enjoy the vette.

As to: "Had it not been for the impending C-6, it would be a justified investment."
       I think the pricing is so far down for the C5 right now that they can be a 'reasonable' investment when compared to what was paid just a couple years ago. I think they will hold current value for some period until the C6 starts to get discounted. MSRP was common at local dealers for '02's and depreciation was probably close to $4k or maybe $5k per year for at least several years. But when there are $10k discounts in pricing for new ones the cost starts so much lower that the per year decline falls by a big factor and tightens up the spread between yearly values.
    Since it seems you are within $1500 of their asking I don't think for that nice a ride I would do a lot of quibbling. Paying more and maybe getting something inreturn like a couple a free oil changes or even discount on parts would seem a good solution. Some dealers just know either you or someone else will pay so they hold out, remember that low interest rates work both ways, it's costing them very little to hold inventory at this point.
  • pepe11pepe11 Member Posts: 41
    I'm new to the corvette forum but have heard that there are great deals to be had for '04 vettes. Just reading this page, I see mention of $10k discounts off of msrp. A few questions: Is that $10k or so off only on a fully loaded z16 or is it possible to get close to that on a coupe? Are the discounts heavier dependent on location? I'm in the NY/NJ area. Thanks for the help. It seems like a great time to get a great car. I'm hoping...
    They advertise #1 Corvette dealer in the country and from their site they have a huge inventory which I'm betting they are motivated to sell. If it's something they have a lot of it should be a pretty good deal. They don't seem to publish discounts like some on the web but others are talking $12k off with loyalty discounts and all the incentives available. Don't know if you get a better deal going direct:
    http://www.kerbeck.com/2004_corvette/2004_corvette.htm
       Or you might get a better deal going through one of the web sites mentioned above that are corvette specific. Good luck.

BTW, that deal above is on a Coupe, almost fully optioned but still just a coupe.
  • johnbeach1johnbeach1 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks. I'll try those two sites and see what I come up with.
    Took deliver of My new Z06-Z16 Comm.Ed. today.
      My local dealer matched Kerbecks price and saved me the $1350 to have the car shipped to my door.

Dealer list price: $57,485 I paid: $45,479

Too late to be concerned but will these deep discounts be reflected in an artificial depreciation? I don't see how because many people are not getting close to that kind of discount.

Thank you everyone for the advice and guidance.
     Ultraman19
    Congradulations! Please keep the 411 flowing on your experiences!
    They had one local here and I went to look 3 times but couldn't justify replacing the Electron Blue coupe that was less than 3 years old and the local dealer here never would deal. Also I'm getting used to stock power at the tracks and it's plenty for someone who needs a lot more seat time than more power. Enjoy the ride and as noted, keep us informed on how much you are smiling! Save the wave!
  • ndmike88ndmike88 Member Posts: 155
    Yes you can install mud flaps on a Corvette. Most vendors (Ecklers)sell them. I believe you can get them in the same color as your Corvette.
    Finally pulled the trigger, and have an 04 Medium Spiral Gray coupe with F55 on the way to my Caddy/Chevy dealer. Will pick it up after I return from vacation around the 30th. I tried the net, but gave up with the slow communication from the various big sites I hit, and ended up buying thru a local salesman I had talked with a few times while my wife's 00 Eldo was in for routine maintenance service on a couple of Saturday mornings. The guy had been out ill for quite a while, and when I called just to check on his health, and see how he was doing, I found out he was actually back at work. We talked, and he found the car I wanted in half an hour, and did a dealer trade giving up some new Chevy SUV model to get it for me. Sticker was $49K. With the dealer discount, loyalty rebates, and $1K GM card credit it was $38.9; and I got 3.69%/60 from my Bank, with free gap coverage. Maybe not the cheapest deal, but it will be serviced where it was bought and I can't wait to get behind the wheel. My insurance premiums rose about $350 for a 6 month period, but I have heavy coverages and low deductibles, so that was fine. Already ordered some Xpel light protectors, and will do window tint and the 3M clear bra as soon as I can since I have a neighbor who owns a Ziebart place and he is great with that stuff. I've had the 3M stuff on my 300M for almost 6 years now and it is still almost invisible and in pristine condition, and I have no chips. My credit union offers a 7/75 no deductible extended warranty for $1,395, and I will see what GM offers when I pick the car up. I expect "years" rather than "miles" to be the key number, and 7 should be plenty . Sorry for the long post.
    Sounds like a good deal to me and saving on travel plus long distance worry should make the minor price difference a good trade off. Getting a well optioned coupe for under $39 will be something that won't happen for many more or for a long time to come. I expect the C6's to be at least $10k over current pricing for several years until the pipeline fills.
       As for GM protection plan, Major Guard, this is from a newsletter:
    1) GM now defines new as cars and trucks that are less than one year old and have less than 12,000 miles!!

If you fall into this category you can purchase the plan at the much lower new car price!!

2) Any customer who has a GMPP contract with at least 3 months AND 3000 miles of coverage term remaining may purchase additional coverage. This can only be done by canceling the existing contract and submitting a Contract Registration Form for the new coverage desired. The existing contract will be canceled and the refund will be calculated on a pro rata basis with all refunds going to the appropriate parties with the cancellation fee waived. The following purchase rules will apply:
    * The customer may purchase only the same or a lesser level of coverage.
    * The customer may choose only a $50, $100 or $200 deductible regardless of the deductible on the original contract.
    * The customer may purchase only a term and level of coverage that is available for the vehicle based on its current age and odometer miles.
    * The Dealer Cost and MSRP will be those in place at the time of purchase of the new contract.

3) Please note the following enhancements to the 2004 General Motors Protection Plan (GMPP) and Mechanical Repair Protection (MRP) program:

*Term and mileage of coverage will be calculated from the date of contract purchase and the current odometer mileage. This change should eliminate consumer confusion regarding term of coverage.

*General Motors Dealers can now sell GMPP on all makes and models
    regardless of manufacturer.

We sell the plan on all vehicle makes and models, not just Corvettes!!!

Save BIG BUCKS today!

Give us a call or email us with your VIN and present odometer reading for a no hassle quick and easy price quote:

Email address is:
    gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com

Or call us at: 406-628-4618

WE WILL MATCH ANY OTHER GM ...

I get my Vettes through them, in Montana, if you want another quote.
    Thanks for the extended warranty info. I'll see what my dealer says when I go to pick up the car. I currently have a plan thru my Credit Union on my 99 300M that runs out at 84K miles [I'm approaching 70K now] and it had zero deductible, and they have covered everything that has gone wrong with the car since the 36K mile mark without any quibbling, even paying for one repair when the dealer didn't follow the pre-repair instructions of contacting them. I just wrote them a note and they said OK. So I'll see what the dealer offers and then decide.

I also found some after market splash guards on a couple of web sites [thanks all for the input] but there were none on the GM accessory site of GM parts, so I suspect even if I got some after market ones the dealer would not want to put them on since they wouldn't be GM parts. No big deal to me as my Ziebart guy can probably get some and do the mounting just as easily when the car goes in for tinting.

I'm out of the net for 10 days of vacation, then the honeymoon starts with the new Vette. Be checking back then. Have good weekend everyone.
    I just got a Z06/Z16 Comm.Ed. and am very interested in the item you called 3M clear bra.

Could you discribe the product?
      Does it discolor paint?
      Cost?
      Where to purchase? I live in Edmond, Ok.(outside
      OKC)

How is everyone doing?--it seems many are taking delivery on new deep discounted Corvettes--SUPER!!!
     I appreciate the support and guidance.

Ultraman 19
    Congrats on your new purchase!!!
    As to the 3M bra thing, I've heard it was great. As I recall, it must be applied professionally and the cost escapes me now...$500???
    If you do not get an answer here, I'll go on another board and get specifics. Post here and I'll follow up if you do not get an answer.
    Now, go out and stand on that gas pedal...the smile will not get erased!
    Thanks for the info on the 3m bra--I would
     appreciate all the specific information you
     could supply.
     Thanks----Ultraman19
    I don't think Edmunds will allow me to put other forums/sites here.
    Please private me at gbjerke@aol.com and I'll supply additional info.
    Comment on clear covers. I've seen it done by a professional, if you call a 20 year old a professional, but I had to be shown where it went on the car after application. This was to replace what had been done by the owner. Seems it's simple after you've done about a hundred vehicles, but even this kid pulled off one section since he didn't like the look after he got it on the first time. I was having other work done on my car so I got to watch the whole process. Think I will get it on the wife's since it is still new, while my front has some very obvious nicks from 3 years of driving, a lot on track at 100+mph following other cars, and I mostly run with the bra, at least lately.
    I have had a bra for 4 years and 63,000 miles. The only time I have gotten small chips (3) (and two of them were done at one trip!) :( was taking it on small errand runs deemed not to need the bra!

Down side? 1. have to keep it clean and occassionally wash it 2. pita to take on and off for washing and rainshowers, but overall a good prophalatic! :)
  • gearboxgearbox Member Posts: 2
    Looking at a new C5 Convertible. Build date was nearly 300 days ago. How do C5's age while sitting idle in the showroom or on the lot so long? Any guesses on how this effects future maintenance problems?
    First off, the warranty should have an in-service date of when you take delivery of the car (presuming it will be sold new to you). Therefore, if there are any problems, you have 3 years/36,000 miles to find them. With an extended warranty, you have up to 7 years/100,000 miles to find the problems.

There are tests that can be done to check for leakage from the seals; however, I doubt that the dealer will want to go through these tests, since you always have the factory warranty for any problems that occur.
  • bolivarbolivar Member Posts: 2,316
    Main thing I would think about would be the battery. It's seen a lot of starts and short trips (100 yards?) and wasn't recharged. It probably has a low charge, and because of the type use it's seen, will probably not last long.

See if the dealer will throw in a new battery when you buy the car.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    battery and maybe tires if the car hardly moves. Also in a damp climate, and if outdoors, the brake rotors can rust from no use.
  • motorheadmotorhead Member Posts: 8
    Hello, I need some help buying a used 1991 corvette with 17,000 miles on it. My friend has had the car sense 1992 and has not driven it very much. It has not been driven in the rain but a few times and is in very good shape. It has two tops with it and he has taken very good care of it. He wants $15000.00 for this car and with all of the research I have done I think it is worth it but I need help.
    I got an almost perfect '95 Coupe with auto and only 18k miles a year ago March for $16.7k and yours sounds very nice as well. Vette Magazine did a price info chart back in their May issue and I think it's still available at vetteweb.com. Makes a big difference if Coupe or Convertible. My reading says the Coupe was selling for up to $16.5k last year in exellent condition and the vert was going up to $18k. The value on the Coupe holds even back to '89 so they seem to not be dropping a lot at this point. Sounds like your friend did some homework. Everybody expects to give a little on price but you might see how confident he is in the reliability paying full price with a contingency on 50% of the first grand or two of any major repairs, could get complicated.
    Just FYI on the hanger queen, I once bought a Chevy truck that had been on lot over a year and it turned out to be very reliable and I got a great deal. Good luck.
    Here is my take on the 3M clear bra material. I put it on my 99 Platium 300M 5.5 years ago. I had it done by my Ziebart dealer, who is also my next door neighbor and is really excellent with window tinting and this stuff. It covered all the forward facing areas except the lights and front edge of the roof, which, if I thought about it I would have insisted on about 6" of front edge cover there too. With the lower Vett, I will see about that next week when my new ride goes in. The stuff has prevented any chipping for me and is still as clear as the day he put it on. With my platinum color it is virtually imperceptible. I never hand polish/wax the car [drive thru touchless only] so no wax line develops along the edge of the film. I spoke with my neighbor yesterday and he said since I had mine put on five years ago 3M has done even better and has a newer version of the same stuff that is so clear it is scary. He is gonna use that on my 04. As to price, he only charged me $160 last time, but I am a neighbor. However, while visiting in Mass. last week on a trip I checked out a Vette dealer's inventory and they had already had the clear stuff [not sure whose] applied to some of their stock. They had a "dealer add-on" tag for it of $895, which looks similar to a practice other dealers use to rust-proof, 3M the seats, etc. and then gouge the consumer for triple what the dealer pays. One other place, Stongard on the net sells similar stuff, but their price is fairly high. I would never try to put this stuff on myself, I would use a pro...I'd screw it up, so I wouldn't try. "A man's got to know his limitations."
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    If the '91 is a convertible with 6 speed and lots of options, it might be worth close to $13.5K, something like that.

If it's a coupe, no way it's worth $15K. More like half that.

The problem with buying a low miles car is this: Now what do you do?

Since you paid a premium for the low miles, if you drive it, each mile you add is going to be more expensive to you than to the guy who bought the identical car to yours but with higher miles. He's already had the depreciation for miles deducted prior to his purchase.

If you DON'T drive it, that's somewhat pointless, because a '91 Corvette is not going to appreciate in value anytime soon, and will in fact decrease in value over time.

So I'd say, yeah, sure, if you can get a cherry, low miles '91 convertible in outstanding condition for a fair price, do it. But then, don't forget to drive it. If you "horde" it, both you and the car will lose, I think.
  • motorheadmotorhead Member Posts: 8
    Is there a web site that tells the true market value for older vettes?
    Edmunds is obvious and using a '91 coupe with no options, unlikely, says the current value for private sale is just under 9k. Mileage adjustment is only $1.3k addition. Going to NADA.com gets higher value, always the case but even there for outstanding gets up to maximum value of $14k. Didn't try KBB.com but most sites really need to put in options to get closer to a value and some are zip code based, good luck.
       Back to what it's worth, what willing buyer and seller agree on! Getting a car that will depreciate only $1k to $2k per year vs. the $5k per year for a newer more expensive model seems good to me. But then again, I've got too many cars. ;) And I'm enjoying it!