Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Ram Owner Experiences

Comments

• lectriklectrik Member Posts: 4
    I found this site last nite & read many posts \ reply's which bring to lite some other things to check , that i'll do today.

But recently replaced the (VSS) speed sensor at the trans housing rear, it had no ohm reading & now puts out a voltage 2-4 volts depending upon the engine RPM
    *** THIS SENSOR HAS 2 WIRES *** and no voltage is present at the connector going to it. ***

There's another wiring harness with 3 wires half way down the trans towards the engine , ....... whats this for ?

Also where exactly is the PCM located ?

My serevic engine & ABS light have always been on & dodge told me thats a VSS problem . I suspect the original owner wanted to disable the SPEED-O as it stays at 90916 miles,
    also had work done on rear brakes & never replaced the emergency brake cable so that lite is on now too.
    TIA, still no speedometer,
  • slt2slt2 Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone noticed that the center armrest seems to interfere with your elbow when it is up. I mean, unless you pull your seat way forward of the armrest, it tends to prevent you from putting your arm down at your side. I know this sounds stupid, but my 94 didn't have this problem. Is there anything that can be done? Is there any way to move center section back, or does anyone sell an aftermarket product to put in, in place of the armrest, or can I modify it? How difficult would it be to put in a power seat in place of my manual drivers seat. Is the electrical there already? Thanks.
    Steve
  • antichryslerantichrysler Member Posts: 1
    I read the other review, I have to agree, these guys screwed me that's for sure.

I have a 2004 hemi, I drove it through a puddle about 8-10" deep that was across the road. This is supposed to be a 4X4 'OFF ROAD' Vehicle? it's never even been off Road!
    If you look at the design of these trucks, you'll find a real brain buster, the air intake sits BELOW the motor, IN FRONT of the front tire.
    The result was water into the air intake from a little 8" puddle, hardly sounds like a rugged 'Off Road' truck!

OK, the Beauty is I had paid over $2000.00 for the 'Top of the Line' warranty, and they covered NOTHING! I have brought it in for service before on a warranty related issue, all I ever get is an excuse why I have to pay.
    The insurance company paid them to put another motor in it, but when they did, they stole my other parts that they were supposed to re-install, like my Alternator, AC Pump, all the parts from the top of the motor were rusty and used, they put a junkyard motor in and instead of replacing my parts, the just left the junk stuff on the used motor and kept my 'Good' parts.
    The sales guy's thought the whole thing was pretty funny, as I was leaving one told me "We got your Money again, have a great weekend sucker", the biggest problem with these guys in addition to just being crooks, is they are so cocky about it when you catch them and their rip-offs, they actually laugh about it, well, I suppose why not, after all they seem to get away with it.
    I'd adding here a picture of a postcard they sent me to try to get me to do business with them again, it features 'My Truck' (same make, etc.) driving through the ocean! It's just amazing how these crooks take advantage of people through deceptive advertising, if you did this you would blow the motor, trust me I did it.
    I will be spreading the word, and I ask anyone who reads this to do so as well, and If you have had a bad experience with these dealers, let's get together and stand up for ourselves, it's as easy as spreading the word, make a post on the net, there is power in that, they're just too stupid to realize it will catch up to them sooner or later. They think you are 1 little person and as long as they get your money that's all they care about, and they WILL trick you to do it.
    Chrysler Corp. is just as bad, they are the head of the snake, and their 'Customer Service' people are just as rude as the staff at Bob Mariano Dodge.

I'll put my email address here if you want to contact me, and I will be contacting the other person who posted here as well.
    I'd love to hear from anyone else Mariano has ripped off, and I'm sure they're out there!
    If you have had a problem with Bob Mariano dodge, I urge you to make a public post here as well, if you have had a problem with any other dealer post a review, help to save someone else the aggrivation and expense of being ripped off. email me at standupi0u1@yahoo.com
  • ramhead1ramhead1 Member Posts: 15
    Just an update...Took my truck to the dealer.. They said they could not duplicate customer complaint..I get that a lot at dealers..They drove it for a total of 1 mile..They said speedometer was fine.. While I was having my air conditioning recharged, I noticed 4 wires coming out of the fuse and relay box in engine compartment were broken and 1 was barely made, together by just a strand.. I figured this may be a problem..Repaired the wires and all is now working fine...So much for the 5 star Dodge dealer... I even told them I thought it was a wiring harness or connecter.. By the way this is Cortese Dodge in Rochester, NY...Thought you guys might want to know...
  • tex10tex10 Member Posts: 27
    the new 6.7 cummins dodge 3/4 and 1 tons truck have only deisel truck that meat 2010 emisions stanerds
  • zeniffzeniff Member Posts: 7
  • schmedlyschmedly Member Posts: 44
    Sorry, but have to agree with him. Global warming is a far off risk of uncertain magnitude. I'm not sure what part you disagree with. I know a number of college professors in the science field that Feel that the whole global warming thing is jumping to conclusions way too quickly. One chap rattled off several examples of various environmental spikes in conditions that had little to no long term effect.
  • tacowoodytacowoody Member Posts: 3
    I had a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.2 V8 and it seemed very underpowered. I don't think the truck was too heavy. The engine was just weak. Sometimes while the truck was in idle it would start shaking as though it was going to stall. And going up grades would cause it to lose power and backfire.I hated that.I can say my truck never stranded me anywhere and I had good times going to Yosemite,hunting in the Sierras, and various other places. I did like it's tow package combo of oil cooler,tranny cooler,heavy duty radiator, and heavy duty alternator. It was a good truck but lacked power for the amount of gas it was guzzling. Instead I bought an 06 Tacoma Double cab which fulfills all my needs and comfort.
  • titanium29titanium29 Member Posts: 38
  • hooterwhooterw Member Posts: 1
    Not sure at all if I even have the right area, however I need to know if anyone has had the problem I'm having with the paint job on my dodge van/1500 series. The roof,doors,hood are patching off bigtime. I heard last year when this first started that it was an electronic primer that was used. I've searched internet for recall on this problem, but thus far haven't seen any. But , my neighbor got his notification from Dodge to bring it into dealer and get a new paintjob for free......I'm not the original owner, however my poor van has spots. Please help if you can email : edandlynne33711@yahoo.com
  • wtpeterus1wtpeterus1 Member Posts: 1
    hello KarenS, my name is Pete, (wtpeterus1), I need to find out the color schematic for wiring a radio in a Dodge Ram 350 but could not find a site specific forun. Can you help me

Thanks and Happy Holidays
  • dustykdustyk Member Posts: 2,926
    Sorry for the late response, but I must have missed this one.

Ah yes, Cortese.

I don't know where you live in the Rochester, New York area, but I highly recommend Marina Dodge in Webster. If you continue to have issues, stop by Marina and ask to speak to Paul the Service Manager. Paul's staff and the entire service and parts organization at Marina are the very best I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

Feel free to use my name.

Best regards,
    Dusty
  • heathjohnson71heathjohnson71 Member Posts: 1
    YES Take it back, trade it in, NOW its is getting ready to fall apart. I had a new starter put in,, had problems with computer, sensor went out, ac heater blower does not work. Decals fell off, Paint fell off. I shall spare you the rest of the story. Good luck.
  • blondie12blondie12 Member Posts: 1
    i need help with my truck just spent 1000 for a new fuel pump about 4 months ago. now at least once a day it will not turn over immediately when i start it. i have to reset my key and then it starts up again. what is the problem? i had the smaller fuel pump replaced.
  • loncrayloncray Member Posts: 301
    When's the last time you replaced the battery or batteries? Seriously, when the battery on the diesel gets low, it gives some weird symptoms.
  • minardiminardi Member Posts: 30
    My '07 RAM 1500 outside temp. indicator seems to be inaccurate and very slow to respond to changes, such as when I leave a 90 degree parking spot and move to a shaded area. Have compared its readings with a local bank's temp. sign, which my old Durango always matched, and it's quite a bit off. Any idea where the sending unit for this is so I can see if it needs attention?
    I believe it's under the right front fender, but I dunno where exactly. Mine ('03 Ram CTD) synchs up with reality after about 3 minutes of driving, and it's within a degree or two of the bank signs every time (once synched).
  • minardiminardi Member Posts: 30
    Thanks, loncray. I'll have a look there. I was spoiled by my '02 Durango, which stabilized after a minute or so. Maybe my 1500 is just behaving normally because it eventually synchs.
  • gunslinginmamagunslinginmama Member Posts: 2
    I am looking to buy a pick-up truck and have never been a big Dodge fan, but I found one with a lift that looks pretty good, but I am concerned about transmission problems.
    My mother had a 98 that she had for two years and had the transmission replaced 3 times. Was this a common occurence with the 1996 model?
  • gunslinginmamagunslinginmama Member Posts: 2
  • naludabinaludabi Member Posts: 4
    I had a 96', nothin but problems (transmission), Couldn't seem to get that thing in shape, was always afraid about taking it on long trips...when I did a little research on it , I was able to find that I wasn't the only one: http://www.carcomplaints.com/Dodge/Ram_1500/1996/transmission/blown_transmission- .shtml
    If I were you, I'd think twice. Unless of course your a tranny mechanic.
  • nblawnnblawn Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at buying a dodge 2500 with the V10 in it and was wondering what problems it had. Is it a well built engine and what typically went wrong with it
  • ford2kford2k Member Posts: 5
    V-10 engine in the dodge 2500 was the thing to have when they came out. My brother had one I think it was a 99 model. He put over one hundred thousand miles on it. in that range of time he had to replace front brake shoes several times.
    any engine will last for ever if taken care of. the same with the transmissions. when you own a Dodge pickup pre-ventive maintanance is the key to anything. I loved the V-10. you will get around 09- to 11 miles to the gallon with it. If it is in top running order. one thing is good about mileage is you should get the same milage pulling a trailer as you would get empty.

good luck, I hope I was some help.

GFord
    Im not sure what a gn hitch is but if it is like having a fifth wheel hook up in the bed instead of the bumper then you have my attention. Long neck trailers hook up a few short inch's a head of the rear drive axle. As you know the bumper hook up is way behind the axle. if you are going to haul 2000 lbs. with the in bed hook up then you can put that size of load any place in the trailer. in bed fifth wheel hook ups will put weight in on the steer axle and the drive axle and not so much on just the rear of the truck. I personally like the fifth wheel hook my self because hauling a load that has a tenancy to shift or move around in the trailer won't affect your driving as much as bumper hitch.
    I hope this helps
    gford
  • jb97ramjb97ram Member Posts: 2
    i have a 97' dodge ram 5.2 auto with 184,000 miles and only recently had transmission shifting problems sometimes, other than that a great truck.I love dodge i wont ever change ,my wife's 99' durango is the same way . It's been a awesome truck , and with new flowmaster 40 series duals on both they're even better. DODGE FOR LIFE
  • frankog99frankog99 Member Posts: 1
    I'm with you, I had a 95 1500 4x4 with 148,000 only problem I had was with paint and I only got rid of it because it was a regular cab and I now have a family and not enough room when going on trips. last camping trip with it towing a 8000 lb Travel trailer thru white mountains in NH. The wife drives a 98 Durango with 115000 and no problems, and I have a 96 3/4 ton conversion van now with 120000 and a 5.2L that gets 20MPG on the highway. most of my family have had or have dodges, and none have had "issues" I have read that Dodge is famous for.
  • rusty11rusty11 Member Posts: 1
    :) Just turned 10,000 miles and really enjoying the truck. I'd buy another one.

SLT Bighorn 4X4 LB SRW Auto 3.73
  • countryboy1967countryboy1967 Member Posts: 2
    hey yall this is matt i live in crawford,ga about 15 miles from athens,ga. i have a ram 1500 4x4. i have owned it for about8 months i really like my truck. have had a couple of things fixed like an o2 sensor,crankshaft sensor and a new cat converter,and alt rebuilt but over all it is a good reliable truck i am very proud to be a part of the dodge family.i am new to the site just joined tonight just wanted to say hello.
  • marconi306marconi306 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, So far I have this pick-up truck for over a year, and honestly I had no problems with it at over 21000 miles right now.. It has a great power and bust.. I change my self the oil engine and oil filter every 5000 miles with syntetic castrol.. Last year I was looking for Toyota Tacoma instead, but Dodge dealer gave me a better deal, so I got in to this Dodge truck.. My only disappointment about it, is that when I have to switch to 4x4 then the truck have a real hard time to turn right-left, and it appear that is breaking in half.. It has a strange noise and feeling.. It also has a great turn ratio on 2 wheel drive, but on 4x4 SUCK.. I do not use it that much, but I don't think that Dodge fixed this problem yet regarding this turning issue.. This truck perform really well when I tow my 3660 lbs bass boat, and no problems so far regarding power.. I like many of the options that came with, and this pick-up truck never ever let me down on the road so far.. I was looking at 2009 Ram model and really impress me due to so many changes, but honestly I think I will trade in my truck in the future with Toyota Tacoma due to fuel economy and reliability that come with tha Toyota since my value of my truck disappointed me so much.. It went down in value 50 % in less then a year.. Also replacing the diferential syntetic oil at 4x4 and the transfer case was a rip off since this has to be exchanged every 15000 miles and the cost at the dealer was about 500 dollars.. I will try to do it my self next time, but the manufactures warranty may be a problem since you don't have any service inquire, I believe.. Happy driving everyone..!!!
  • stanoskistanoski Member Posts: 76
    Unless you are using your 4x4 alot or are towing a lot, you do not need to change your differential fluids as often as the manual says. I recently took mine in for service and the service tech told me I needed to do it but then added the "unless you are using your 4x4 alot or at towing a lot" when I pushed him on it.

Heck, some people never do it and Im one of them. Never changed differential fluid in dozens of my past cars/trucks (checked every so ofton) and never had an issue with it. I'm not suggesting that you never do it but every other change-out should be fine for normal useage. That fluid is thick stuff and unless you have a leak, it ain't going anywhere.

Please no flames by die hard motorheads!!, This is just my experience with it.

Ski in TX
    Yes, turning while in 4x4 mode should be difficult and make a bit of grinding noise - it's because your front wheels are now pulling the truck along AND trying to steer at the same time. Changes your turn radius too - completely normal. You shouldn't use 4x4 mode on dry normal streets; it wastes gas and wears all those expensive components unnecessarily. I only use mine when I'm actually off the road or if the road is very slippery and I need to move after sitting at a traffic light - I'll put it in 4Hi for a moment for the extra traction, but I don't make any turns.
  • asdfdaveasdfdave Member Posts: 7
    Purchased the brand new truck last Wednesday and just washed it for the first time after a long trip. While washing the truck, I noticed how easily I could raise the painted plastic trim that sits above/on the front chrome bumper. Now it doesn't come off, that is, but it seems only to be fastened from the rear and not the front. Anyone else observed this or was there a mistake made at assembly? Appreciate the comments and thank you in advance for them.
  • flandersederflanderseder Member Posts: 5
    Hello I was wondering if your dodge was a 2001 dodge ram pickup. the reason y i'm asking is this last sunday at 1:30 in the morning for sum reason and no idea how but my truck started on fire and completely burnt up and even blew up. All we know is it was electrical and it didn't even have 100,000 miles yet. thank you for your time.

Chris
    mine is a 2000. the electrical on mine is fine. so far. the only beef that I have is the tranny went out about one hundred thousand miles. and the dash cracked up so bad that I had to get a cover for it. now the front plastic on the gauges s cracking
  • flandersederflanderseder Member Posts: 5
    ok. Although those are exactly the same problems i had with mine.
  • blue06megablue06mega Member Posts: 2
    I love my truck but hate the problems and I hate dealing with some of the people at the dealers, it's like they dont listen when you try to talk. I have had electrical problems, steering problems, and transmission problems. My truck wants to wonder all over the road. I have drove a lot of trucks before, and none of them drive like mine not even the dump trucks. My husband owns a landscaping company and we have an 03 dodge 1500 that we have had no problems with. The 03 has been put through hell and back, we have plowed snow, and towed machines. No problems(knock on wood). My 06 has been nothing but problems. Is anybody else having problems with a 06
    I have an 07 RAM 1500 HEMI Laramie. Only had 2 minor problems since new (within the 1st month of ownership) and they were both something related to an idiot light sensor problem. First time they couldn't locate the problem, second time they found it and fixed it. They replaced a sensor part and nothing wrong since. Warrantee paid both times.

Had truck since Oct 2007 so 20K + miles of NO issues what-so-ever since. Sometimes, you just end up getting a "bad" one for what ever reason. Kind of like kids, you get what you get no matter what you hoped for. :)

Good luck on the truck!

Ski in TX
  • birch2birch2 Member Posts: 7
    For those of you who have a 2500 with the Hemi, How do you like it? Would you purchase another? Is the Hemi enough engine for towing ~7000 lbs of tall camper into a stiff head wind?... I currently have a 96 ram 4X4 with the 5.9 gasser. I like the truck but it's not quite up to pulling this trailer. Heading into a stiff ~35mph wind the other day pulling the camper the truck could barely get up to 45mph in second gear. Decision, new truck time. Also, Between the Ram and GMC which gas truck be the better puller? I mulled the diesel but for cost of ownership (long term) I cant justify the higher up-front cost or down the road repair costs associated with diesels. Thanks for your replies, much better to get them from the people that own them instead of listening to the bull the salesman tries to feed ya.
  • birch2birch2 Member Posts: 7
    Also, have to ask if improvements to the transmissions in these trucks were made for 08-09 model years? Seems like the trannys are the weakest link in these trucks, comes from personal experience and what Ive read in here. Thanks again!
  • arvmanarvman Member Posts: 95
    Hello all,been on the jeep forum for years,new to this one.Lookin at trading in the libby diesel for a 2006 ram 2500 to tow my new trailer.about 6500 pounds.endines seem fine but what is with the tranny's?Any comments appreciated before I buy...
    Well, my '03 Cummins diesel Ram is still running just fine - only tranny trouble I ever had was a few years ago when the switch that completes the ignition circuit when the clutch pedal is pressed went out. I've never towed anything, but I took that truck cross country a few years ago and it's been nearly trouble free the entire time I've had it.
  • KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516
    An aftermarket company is seeking an owner of a 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie to test the side view mirror’s memory function. The company will provide the new mirror to the volunteer who will be able to keep it after helping with the test. If you are interested, please email sylvia@edmunds.com with your phone number and mailing address.

kcram - Pickups/Wagons Host
    After eight faithfull years and 145,000 miles, I've retired the '03 Dakota Sport for a new 2010 Ram. Had a hard time finding a two-wheel drive with dual exhaust, limited slip, and fog lamps. This is an SLT with the Big Horn package in black, 20-inch wheels, 5.7 Hemi, and 3.92 axle ratio.

I test drove a 2010 F-150, and several rides in a Tundra and 2009 Silverado were comparisons. The Ram actually proved to be the quieter of all the trucks I've been in, although the Tundra is very quiet. The Ram handles extremely well with the big twenty-inch tires, on par with the Silverado and I'd rate better than the F150. Engine responsiveness is pronounced, although the Hemi seems to take to the higher gears a bit better than the Tundra. In comparison, the 5.4 F150 is way down on power.

Build quality is excellent on my example. Panel gaps are fairly narrow and very consistent across the vehicle. The engine is exceptionally quiet, far more quiet than the Ford, and slightly more quiet than the Tundra. The only quality issue so far is a creaky center console.

My first tank of fuel averaged 17.86 MPG (measured). This was mixed driving, about 80% around town and back country roads and very easy driving. My second tank was 17.14 (measured). This was with more agressive driving and almost no expressway miles. In either case this was more than I was expecting since the 5.7s have a reputation for long break-ins. The actual measured mileage varied from a displayed 18.2 on the EVIC (instrument display), but I believe this was due to me overfilling the tank. The subsequent tank reading was only one-tenth off from the actual measurement, much more accurate than I would've thought. The new (2009 and up) Hemis have VVT, VCT,MDS and 390 HP, and obviously much more efficient than older versions. Maybe the dual exhaust makes a difference.

This is a very comfortable truck to drive. The cabin is so quiet that I can hear things like the keys on my key ring swaying back and forth at 65 MPH, and things sliding across the rear seat on turns. This truck has the premium seats with nice bolsters. The interior is much nicer than the older Rams and very well appointed despite not being the top model. Even with the twenty-inch tires this Ram rides very smoothly, almost car like. One person comment that it rides better than their Nissan Altima.

The Ram sits tall, noticeably taller than a Silverado. I had to buy a two-step ladder to be able to reach all of the windshield during washings. My only real complaint so far is the user documentation. You get a nicely printed Owners Manual, but it is very lacking in detail. The User Guide is supplied on a DVD. That, too, in my opinion leaves one with a number of unanswered questions. The feature descriptions are often too brief. For example, it does not explicitly explain how the average fuel usage is calculated by the computer and that if you overfill the gas tank it will falsely report average fuel economy which affects the Distance To Empty value.

Dusty
  • KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516
    Sounds like a nice ride, Dusty! By any chance, did you avoid the Crew Cab because of the bed size? I think Chrysler made a mistake by leaving out the Crew with the 6-foot-4 bed and the Quad with the 8-foot bed in the redesign - those configs would also help attract more commercial buyers who need cab and cargo space.

kcram - Pickups/Wagons Host
    When I bought my 07 Quad Cab I quite by accident got what i needed in the bed size of 6.5 feet. The newer crew cab has a larger back seat area but shortens the bed size to 5.5 feet which defeats the whole reason for getting a truck, hauling stuff!!!! With the tail gate down I can get 8 feet worth of stuff which is helpful at times.

Ski in TX
    Hi Kcram,

My philosophy when I purchase my Dakota in '03 was to buy just the amount of truck I really needed and not more. My requirements were (and still are) to transport my ATV and various tools, such as chain saws, etc.

My old ATV fit inside the bed of the Dakota and I could still close the tailgate. No other less-than-full-size pickup could do that at the time. When I upgraded the ATV to a Kawasaki Brute Force I found that I could not close the tailgate completely, but I devised a workaround using straps to hold the tailgate partialy close. It fit my purposes just fine and was just right.

Of course, the new Dakotas, despite having a beautiful 303 HP 4.7, did not appeal to me because of the sterile interior and the lack of instruments.

I sort of maintained the same philosophy with the Ram Quad, although obviously a new Dakota would've given me the same capacity as my 2003. As you know, the Ram Quad was never meant to compete directly with the four-door Fords and GMs, and essentially was an extended cab with conventional doors. And in previous years there was no Dodge equivalent to Ford and GM crews. Now there is.

Truthfully, the 6.5 foot box on the new Ram is enough for my purposes. I only carry more than two passengers less than 3 percent of the time, so the Ram Crew offered me nothing there. In addition, I avoid the extra weight, which should benefit fuel consumption, and the reduced maneuverability from the extra length. Would I consider a Ram Crew instead of a Quad. Even if I weight and total length were not a factor, the reduced length of the box is, however, a deal breaker for sure.

The gas mileage is getting better. Although I won't know until later in the week when I fill up, I've been putting around town and the EVIC is telling me my current tank average is 17.7 MPG. I did drive about 40 miles East of Rochester, to Wolcott, NY and back on Sunday, and when I pulled in to the driveway at home it was showing 20.2 MPG. This was on state road and my average speed was 61.8MPH. According to my second fill up the EVIC is within 0.14 MPG of a true measurement.

Bests,
    Dusty
    Hi Ski,

Yeah, see my post to the Host.

Fortunately, rear passenger space is not a concern of mine, but bed length is.

I guess Texas is such a special market for trucks, the Big Horn package in your state is sold as the Lone Star. Kinda neat.

Regards,
    Dusty
  • pearlsypearlsy Member Posts: 2
    We just picked up a new 2010 Dodge Ram on Saturday.
    The computer shut down Saturday night.
    Our local Dodge repair shop says the new computer board won't be in until next week!
    Has anyone else heard of a brand new Dodge Ram shutting down so soon?

We had hardly any problems with our 2001 Dodge Dakota!
    Well, there's infant mortality with any component, but, no, I haven't heard of anything like this. In fact, when I asked one of the techs at the local Dodge dealer for an honest answer, he said they haven't seen one 2010 come back for anything except scheduled maintence. And from what I can tell, they didn't have any common problems with the 2009s either.

What surprises me is the length of time you were told to get a replacement computer. I would think a PCM (computer) would be a priority item because a vehicle is down. Normally I get parts from Dodge in 2-3 days.

Or, maybe they haven't really diagnosed the problem. Computer problems are very rare for any vehicle nowasays.

Once you get your truck back I think you'll like it, though.

Regards,
    Dusty
  • pearlsypearlsy Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Dusty.
    I am feeling better about the purchase....
    I had been so worried, that I started to investigate the Lemon law!
This discussion has been closed.