Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Odyssey vs Dodge/Chrysler minivans

Comments

• dustykdustyk Member Posts: 2,926
    I think DaimlerChrysler should have kept the Plymouth brand as the entry level instead of diluting the Chrysler brand with a low priced model. And they should have also kept a full featured model under the Chrysler brand name. Let Dodge have the mid-priced versions and a sport model, but keep the deep luxury models to the Chrysler nameplate.

Dusty
  • hansiennahansienna Member Posts: 2,312
    AGREE 100 %. When I was young, a Chrysler was a very upscale brand in the same strata as Cadillac and Lincoln. ;)
    My 02 T&C LX is in reality a well equipped Plymouth Grand Voyager SE. For me, it is nice to be driving a CHRYSLER even though I know it is really a Plymouth. Dropping Voyager watered down Chrysler T&C even more.
    The PT Cruiser and Sebring should also be Plymouth. ( I think DaimlerChrysler was more stupid to drop Plymouth than GM was to drop Oldsmobile and Ford was to drop the Edsel).
    It is difficult to think of the Odyssey as a luxury vehicle since Honda made so many cheap little econo boxes for many years. However, the Odyssey EX-L looks more luxurious inside to me than the Chrysler T&C Limited. Sad that DaimlerChrysler cheapens the Chrysler label while Honda upgrades Honda vehicles. :blush:
  • sebring95sebring95 Member Posts: 3,241
    I think Plymouth was the right move. But they should have left the entry/mid-range to Dodge only, and then left Chrysler as the Lincoln/Cadillac competitor. As-is, DC has nothing until Mercedes which is not a domestic luxury brand competitor (IMHO). They could have had a high-end Town & Country that they could fairly put a domestic luxury brand name on. As-is, the Odyssey/Sienna are both smooth/refined enough to get the Acura/Lexus moniker with just some small upgrades. It appears the folks not price conscience tend to lean toward the Honda/Toyota brands because they bring more luxury features/refinement to the table. I suppose that's alright if DC is content to just sell on price, but everyone knows that's not what they REALLY want to do. They're just stuck doing it to move inventory.

It will be curious to see which way DC goes on the next minivan redesign. I think it's clear the minivan has started to garner a lot more attention in the semi-upscale market. I read in Automotive News that Ford has no intention of developing a class-leading minivan. They basically admitted they're content selling mediocre minivans because they don't feel there's any future in minivans. Probably true if it has a Ford label on it, the brand doesn't exactly draw a paying crowd beyond the rental counters. Chrysler certainly has Ford and GM by a long-shot.
  • minicoopercatminicoopercat Member Posts: 17
    Don't think I ever got a response to my question (probably because all the bickering :) ) so I'll re-post. Since my original email, I've found the Odyssey would actually cost me a few hundred more than MSRP where I can get whatever deal Chrysler is currently offering so the difference between the two in cost will be substantially more than most of you in the States. The cost is not as big as a issue to me as being happy, but would those who prefer to Honda still take one if you were faced with the same dilemma?

I'm currently in the market for a new minivan and the Ody and T&C are my top choices. I love the conveniences & price offered by the T&C, but being passionate about cars, I prefer the performance and perceived quality of the Ody. There are some interesting and very passionate discussions here and I've found most the info useful, but my situation is a little different than most. I'm currently living overseas where I am only able to get about $1K (if that) off of MSRP on the Odyssey, but I can get at least EP on the T&C (if not more). From my calculations, an Ody EX-L with DVD, would cost me at least $3-5K more than a similarly equipped T&C Touring, especially with the new Signature series being offered. Is this difference in cost similar to what most of you are weighing when deciding between the two? After a few years, is the Honda going to be worth that much more than the T&C?
  • aaron_taaron_t Member Posts: 301
    I believe you have the general consensus: Ody & Sienna are better than DCX twins, but at a price premium. In my case, the price delta was more like $6500 to buy. Each person has their own price premium based on local markets, equipment and who they know. So, is the extra money worth it? Each owner on here has evaluated that and so should all future buyers.

The Signature Series T&C is a great package. I prefer skipping the Nav unit, so the DCX SXT Special Edition would be an even better package (same equipment as T&C Sig minus Nav).
  • socalawdsocalawd Member Posts: 542
    . The cost is not as big as a issue to me as being happy, but would those who prefer to Honda still take one if you were faced with the same dilemma?

I am very happy with my Odyssey. I paid a few grand more for it because bottom line it had what I wanted. VSC, VCM, good looking interior with the flexability I needed, and the handling/acceleration/braking advantages. DCX Stow and go is the most flexable interior. I like the seat comfort better and also the DVD screen size. The resale on the van should be better than the DCX vans. There are a few problems I keep see popping up on the Odyssey (brake grinding and wind noise from the windshield area) I don't have ethier but the 2006 may be better. Looks like the brake issue is due to the brake pads. Don't think they have released a new material yet.

From my calculations, an Ody EX-L with DVD, would cost me at least $3-5K more than a similarly equipped T&C Touring, especially with the new Signature series being offered. Is this difference in cost similar to what most of you are weighing when deciding between the two? After a few years, is the Honda going to be worth that much more than the T&C?

Residuals are very hard to figure out I looked at 4 sources and 3 of them had the price differance lower than the resale differance another KBB had the price differance higher than the resale differance. The honda should resale pretty close to the differance in price after 5 years @ 15K per year. So you save 4 K up front and get it back at resale. Now after about 7 year and 100K miles the DCX van is probably a better bet cost wise since both will be very depreciated. I hope you've spent so time in both since much of a car buying experience is subjective. My idea of handling/seat comfort/looks/functionality may be diferant from yours. Enjoy your car buying experience! Take your time if you can the 2006 Ody will come down probably after the new year.
    I once got lured into buying something that wasn't EXACTLY what I wanted, simply because it was a screaming deal. It cost me a lot more in the end because I traded after less than 12 months. I've spent a lot of time in DC vans, my mother has had several, we had one many years ago, and I've had a couple rentals in the last year or so. The performance and overall tight feeling the Ody has made it well worth the money in my book. Sure, there are a few items that are better in one over the other, but it's hard to discount the driving feel of the Ody. There are tons and tons (look at the sales numbers) of folks that wouldn't notice (or care about) the difference between an T&C and an M5 bimmer in terms of response, tightness, etc. Some folks turn the radio on and just drive obliviously from point a to b and wouldn't notice if a helicopter landed on the roof. I'm not one of those people and I enjoy owning the better handling/driving/feeling vehicle, even if it's something mundane like a minivan.

The cost difference for me was only about $2500. I gave the T&C a look; the NAV was not worth $1 and was something I wanted on this vehicle. Maybe they've improved that for '06 but the '05 was a joke. Other than that, there wasn't anything glaring that made the T&C a bad choice. But they feel very different out on the road. The Sienna is similar really, I would think those would be more comparable if someone really liked the driving dynamics of either. I really can't put a cost on where I would have picked the T&C over the Ody. I'm not sure I would have bought it at any price difference, simply because I'm not a bargain shopper and the NAV was a total disappointment in the T&C. And I've learned my lesson buying something that's a bargain but not exactly what I want.
  • hayneldanhayneldan Member Posts: 657
    Anyone considering buying a Odyssey should read the Edmunds Forum titled "Honda Odyssey Owners problems and solutions" all 5,644 posts. Posts now up to 5715 as of today 10/18
  • dennisctcdennisctc Member Posts: 1,168
    OHhh come on hayneldan, I hope you don't mean this in a negative manner? You might alienate other posters who want to talk about the pretty color of their Honda, or how thick the steering wheel is.

It's obvious Honda owners are just much more computer literate, hence the 5715 posts! Whereas most DCX owners are probably too busy taking their inferior products back to the dealership, and have no time to post!!! It's that simple!

See, the "VS" stuff is bad news!!!!!
  • thegraduatethegraduate Member Posts: 9,731
    Do all Chrysler owners carpool to the Sarcasm society together, or go seperately?

Any word on when the next gen DCX vans will be released? Any words on engine size/hp, interior trim levels?

It'd really be a contender if they put the 3.5 out of the Pacifica/300 series, but that may cost too much. Maybe at least a top line option for Limited models? It would be a greatly improved competitor for the Odyssey, and blow the current Sienna/Freestar/GM vans out of the water (all under 220 hp)
    Do all Chrysler owners carpool to the Sarcasm society together, or go seperately?

Now I don't speak for every DCX owner, but in Detroit (The Motor City) the Sarcasm Society holds sessions at the dealership while our vehicles are being completely rebuilt to go another 1000 miles before something else breaks!
    Anyone considering buying a Odyssey should read the Edmunds Forum titled "Honda Odyssey Owners problems and solutions" all 5,644 posts. Posts now up to 5715 as of today 10/18

Did you see the recent post from 05 Ody owner, who's getting an 06 Sienna? Of course this means every 05 Ody owner will be trading in on a Sienna!! (at least that's what I'll be accused of implying anyways, so might as well go on record actually typing it).

Remind me to send that guy a xmas card!!!
    Did you see the recent post from 05 Ody owner, who's getting an 06 Sienna? Of course this means every 05 Ody owner will be trading in on a Sienna!! (at least that's what I'll be accused of implying anyways, so might as well go on record actually typing it).

Sorry Honda guys, but I smell a rat - no, not you socalawd!!! I went back to check this Hondaconvert guy's recent postings....and find it odd that an actual Honda owner would be posting soo much in the Toyota areas?????
    Sorry Honda guys, but I smell a rat - no, not you socalawd!!! I went back to check this Hondaconvert guy's recent postings....and find it odd that an actual Honda owner would be posting soo much in the Toyota areas?????

No I think he's on the up and up. I remember him looking for a car. He was having doubts before he bought! So after a few issues(I think it was door noise?) I think he has buyers remorse. But he's still not buying a DCX so don't get that card yet!!
    One son bought NEW 2001 Ody EX while his brother got a used 2002 GC Sport. After the long comparison, I bought a used 2002 T&C LX clone of the GC Sport.
    DC minivans are quieter, smoother riding, more comfort items while the Ody has the "Magic Seat".
    Fast forward: 2006 GC SXT interior looks cheaper than Ody interior but is more attractive exterior than Ody, both have separately controlled temperature for driver and front passenger, both have 60/40 split fold into the floor 3rd row, both have cast wheels, both have power sliding doors both sides...but DC power doors are much better designed than the Ody. The Ody has power windows that go up and down while GC SXT has power rear side windows that open and close. (Sienna has both).
    The Ody has a 5 speed AT while GC SXT has only 4 speed. Ody theoretically should provide better gas mileage but in the real world, my 02 T&C LX has provided much better gas mileage than my son's 01 Ody EX.
    GC SXT also has a nice, complete overhead console with compass/outside temperature and trip computer. Ody EX has outside temp indicator.
    Ody EX will cost $ 4,000 MORE than the GC SXT from dealers in my area.

Just checked Edmund's Used Car pricing of 2002 Odd EX and 2002 T&C LX for my zip code and 37,000 miles. T&C LX trade in $10,794 vs Odd EX $16,125. At 4 years age, the Odd trade in difference is $ 5331. I paid $14,000 15 months ago which is $3,206 depreciation. The original owner paid just under $24,000 while a buyer of a new 2002 Odd EX would have paid about $28,000.

According to Edmunds, an Odyssey depreciates fewer dollars at 4 years of age than a DaimlerChysler minivan. If kept forever, the DC minivan will depreciate less since it cost less to purchase new. :blush:

Yep thats a fine waste of time. Most aren't even problems. There are like 10(see cabin filter/ phil griffin) of the last 20 about air cabin replacement, now is that really a problem??. Some are post involving dennisctc(33 posts), hansienna(8),hayneldan(6), socalawd(12) and I don't even have a issue!! There are also 11062 post about buying price and experience. That compares to 6060 for Toyota and 77 posts for DCX vans. I gues noone cares if you buy a DCX van!
    Waste of time but one does not need to read very far to read about the 2005 Odyssey Transmission failure. (Althought the fact that the Odyssey driver's door unlatched in the side impact crash test has not been widely discussed). ;)
  • hayneldanhayneldan Member Posts: 657
    minicoopercat asked for advice. If you ask for advice you will get it. If I were to consider an Odyssey I sure would want to know what problems owners have run into. I resent the remarks about DCX owners not being able to or caring to post about their problems.That is really a poor assumption. I read both problem forums, and only post when someone deliberately slams DCX vans. Maybe the Odyssey owners should read both too. My answer to why are there so many pricing posts on the Odyssey prices paid forum is not many Honda dealers want to deal, so if you want a Honda you have to search to find the "best" price. DCX dealers are willing to discount so you don't have to chase all over a city or states to get a "fair" price. Value is in the mind of the purchaser.
    The Ody has power windows that go up and down while GC SXT has power rear side windows that open and close. (Sienna has both).

I wonder how many people actually use the sliding door windows on the Honda/Mazda/Toyota? Seems with windows open and passengers in place, it's be windy and noisy?
    Some are post involving dennisctc(33 posts), hansienna(8),hayneldan(6), socalawd(12) and I don't even have a issue!! There are also 11062 post about buying price and experience. That compares to 6060 for Toyota and 77 posts for DCX vans. I gues noone cares if you buy a DCX van!

How did you find 33 posts for me in the "Honda Ody Owners Problem" area?
    I wonder how many people actually use the sliding door windows on the Honda/Mazda/Toyota? Seems with windows open and passengers in place, it's be windy and noisy?

We use ours mainly for pre-cooling the vehicle quickly. You can roll all the windows down with the remote, so normally when it's hot I hit the button from the house/store/etc. so the windows are all down for a bit before we load up. With those huge windows down, it seems to help a lot.
    both have power sliding doors both sides...but DC power doors are much better designed than the Ody.

What's the difference?? I don't recall anything standing out when I was comparing them.
    DC power sliding doors can be opened and closed manually very easily with no damage to the mechanism while other power sliding doors are difficult to open without using the power mechanism and the power mechanism can be damaged in the Ody if opened or closed manually.
    Something related to location of the motor for the power sliding doors.
    Something related to location of the motor for the power sliding doors.

I think I've read that the motors are actually IN the DCX doors.

We use ours mainly for pre-cooling the vehicle quickly.

I open both doors and rear power hatch completely via keyfob and crack sunroof.
    The Ody also has a switch to turn the power sliders off and they close the same as any other manual minivan doors.
    We did the same in our 2000 Odyssey (power doors opening, I mean). The only problem was that the neighbor's dog had a habit of trying to get in the car when we did this from inside the house before we left. With our Accord and my aunt's 2005 Odyssey, it is much easier and safer to roll down the windows with the remote than to open the doors. It also leaves the interior lights turned off, while opening the doors turns them on (yes I realize that they will turn off after a few minutes)
    minicoopercat asked for advice

He's on this forum he posted on 10/8 he's probably seen 10 conversations here about the almighty Odyssey Problems and Solutions Forum. I believe he's already looked there, if not I'd be very suprised. :blush:

I resent the remarks about DCX owners not being able to or caring to post about their problems.

You shouldn't just a matter of simple logic. You get three times as many posts per/day on the problem and solution page from a van that gets better CR ratings and has better customer satisfaction. Which may have 800,000 vans on the road. Now DCX has 10 million do you really think that is the right ratio. Some people use the internet and some don't.

read both problem forums, and only post when someone deliberately slams DCX vans.

I thought you were answering minicoopercat did he slam DCX vans??

My answer to why are there so many pricing posts on the Odyssey prices paid forum is not many Honda dealers want to deal, so if you want a Honda you have to search to find the "best" price. DCX dealers are willing to discount so you don't have to chase all over a city or states to get a "fair" price.

Oh I go into the dealership and just hope they give me a fair price. Wow this makes sense to me. I should really not research anything and hope to be given a good deal every time! I feel very enlightened. BTW I always want the BEST PRICE!!!!
    How did you find 33 posts for me in the "Honda Ody Owners Problem" area?

Just do a search under dennisctc of the forum it will give you posts you've been involed in. The total number is post you made and responses. I think this is fair because people wouldn't have posted without your initial post.
    Have A Great Day!
    Tom
    I am a car person and I do notice little things that tend to become annoyances over time. I'm also not a person who keeps a car for a long time. Between the wife and I, we've been through 7 new cars in the last 5 years.

The biggest thing keeping me from buying the Ody is the price. Because of my situation, I'd have to pay at least $1K higher than the average buyer. Upon further calculations, the difference between the T&C and similarly equipped Ody would be more like $6-8K. That's harder to justify, especially since I do like the features the Chrysler has to offer.

I have driven the Chrysler. I wasn't really disappointed, it drove good, as I expected really. I'm hoping to get a chance to drive the Honda soon. Until then, I can just continue to compare specs, styling and user opinions. Thanks to everyone for the replies and valuable information ~
  • jipsterjipster Member Posts: 6,244
    Since you go thru vehicles almost as fast as they can make them (roughly every 8 and a half months) the Honday Ody would end up costing you less than the Chrysler due to it's much higher resale value. But, if you can buy a better (?) minivan for $6-8K less... then that may be the way to go.

Don't know what situation you'd have to be in to pay $1k higher than the average buyer,unless you're in some type of trouble with the IRS, or your best friend is a car salesman who won't give you a good deal... but heck...we're curious folks here at Edmunds...don't be a tease...be a cool cat and tell us whats up with you having to pay $1K more for your Ody. :cry:
    2020 Honda Accord EX-L, 2011 Hyundai Veracruz, 2010 Mercury Milan Premiere, 2007 Kia Optima
    How about a lease?? You sound like the type who could use one. The DCX vans have some good lease deals. The Honda dosen't do too well in this area because of demand. Also you can use the rebates to pay for the starting fees.I think the differance is like $100 a month. I would never do it myself, but for some people it makes good sense.

Now I don't speak for every DCX owner, but in Detroit (The Motor City) the Sarcasm Society holds sessions at the dealership while our vehicles are being completely rebuilt to go another 1000 miles before something else breaks!

Can DCX owners bring a visitor/driver of a different brand? Ha... I'm actually pretty sarcastic myself, so its all in good fun.

I think I heard of a similar support group at Ford, called FOA (Freestar owners anonymous). There was only one member though, because no one else bought the darned things!
  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    There are about 4300 posts in the Chrysler minivan problem discussions and about 5700 posts in the Odyssey problems discussion. If you'd like to take part in those discussions, you can find them in the Vans & Minivans Forum list. If you'd like to compare/contrast the features of the Odyssey and DCX Minivans (and maybe give minicoopercat the advice he's looking for), this is the place to do it. If you'd like to bicker and snipe about who posted what, where, how many times, and what their secret agenda might be, take it to email.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Since you go thru vehicles almost as fast as they can make them (roughly every 8 and a half months)

Not quite, we try to keep them at least a year, but that's one for each of us. However, I would like to find a vehicle (at least for the wife) that she could keep for a few years.

Don't know what situation you'd have to be in to pay $1k higher than the average buyer,unless you're in some type of trouble with the IRS, or your best friend is a car salesman who won't give you a good deal

I live overseas and I'm not able to get any deals on the Honda, in fact, I have to pay about a $1K premium to get it. With the Chrysler, I still can't get as great as deal as most of you but with rebates and/or EP, I can get fairly close. Of course, shipping is an additional charge with both vehicles.
    How about a lease?? You sound like the type who could use one. The DCX vans have some good lease deals.

Unfortunately with living overseas, leasing is not an option.
  • dustykdustyk Member Posts: 2,926
    In terms of "resale" be careful to understand exactly what that means. The Ody will return a higher cash value because it costs more to begin with.

Refer back to my post #4794 and before. In actuality you have to spend almost double the money for the Ody to realize a cash advantage of the Dodge.

Regards,
    Dusty
    Hi Minicooper,
    looks like it's time for a leap of faith I would say it pretty close with the bad deal you get overseas. I went to kelly Blue book to find the info Dusty had because all my sources say for comparable models the Ody returns more dollars in trade in differance after 5 than the diffearance in initial price.

A ody Ex with a MSRP of 28745.00 and a NCBBV of 27595.00 has a Cost of ownership over 5 years of 31,510.00

A Chrysler Town and country Touring with a MSRP of 28,485.00 and a NCBBV of26,262.00.

Had a 5 year ownership of 34,202.00 so the cost of owning a Touring for 5 years is estimated at almost 2700.00 more even it was 1300 dollars less to purchase.
    The main differance being depreciation.

You can look at TCO or best resale value all sources will tell ya Honda Odyssey equiped similarly will give you a better ownership value.

link title
  • kfdmedkfdmed Member Posts: 130
    Whats wrong with the T&C navagation? I use it all the time and works great. It may not be voice activated or have a large screen but it doesnt cost 2K either. Who stares at the navigation screen anyway? It gives you voice prompts over the stereo speakers.
    In all curiousity, how much does it cost to get navi on the DCX van? How big is the screen? I've never seen it on one before! Thanks for the info. ;)
    I went out and purchased a Garmin c330 GPS for $700. It's portable, has voice prompts and goes from car to car with me. Don't use it all too often. The current DCX unit didn't seem worth $1400, considering its small screen, and mounting position in IP. It's definitely an after thought i.e...."OMG, Honda and Toyota offer GPS, we've got to have something!"

Years ago, in the DCX test garage, I saw a Caravan outfitted with new IP and integrated GPS....much like the Honda with the extra hood on top of IP. This was about 2000!! It looked production intent, guess it wasn't. It might have been a supplier mockup (Yazaki) to show capability, sell IP assembly to DCX.
  • aaron_taaron_t Member Posts: 301
    T&C Touring: Navigation radio is $1430 MSRP. It does require you to get the rear video screen, and includes the 6-disc CD/DVD changer. The group is $2580 total. Or, the Signature Series is $4170 and includes the above plus leather & sunroof for $5575 of content.

The screen is small, though. Like, 5".
    When we were shopping, the T&C nav was a step backward even from my several year old Garmin 2610. I have my portable but wanted an integrated system for this vehicle. The Ody NAV has a huge screen (larger than the nav in my wifes GX470), touch screen controls with voice activation (which also control HVAC, radio, etc.), and overall it just looked/worked extremely well. The screen is also well placed, high in the dash where it should be. The T&C is tucked down below which is great if you like looking at your feet while driving. I don't really use the NAV a lot for telling me how to get somewhere. We dabble in real estate and it's handy to see what roads are nearby and where they lead. The onboard yellow pages are handy, as well as looking ahead on the map to find fuel/food and other attractions.

The T&C system reminded me of some very early NAV systems, I think DC found a container load of these somewhere and thought they'd stick them in the T&C. Of course the NAV offered on my Dodge Ram was horrible as well. It required loading the DVD just to map something, and taking it out if you want to listen to music. And they thought I was going to pay $1,500 for that??

The $2,000 for the Ody NAV also includes a rear backup camera.
    That huge bump where NAV goes stands out like a sore thumb in the Ody LX, EX, or EX-L. :sick:
    That huge bump where NAV goes stands out like a sore thumb in the Ody LX, EX, or EX-L.

I thing the dash looks good. I just got done putting some 303 on it and was thinking how good it looks. Again another thing where some like it and some don't. ;)
    That huge bump where NAV goes stands out like a sore thumb in the Ody LX, EX, or EX-L.

I'd say Honda did a much better job on the styling/execution of the new Civic with NAV. It looks a lot cleaner, blends in etc....

Now that I have the Garmin GPS, i believe they're more of a gimmick and regret buying mine even. $1400 or $2000 is too much for a sometime usual gadget, unless you might use it for job etc...
    That huge bump where NAV goes stands out like a sore thumb

That is opinion. My opinion is that is stays close to the windshield (line of sight) so I dont have to avert my eyes far from the road. Quite handy!
  • kfdmedkfdmed Member Posts: 130
    I agree. I wouldn't have opted for NAV if I had to pay 1K - 2K. It came bundled with the signature series T&C which is a good package value in my opinion. That being said, I do use it more than I expected and it's a nice gadget to have in an unfamiliar city. Ody owners tout the 9" rear video and better featured NAV compared to the T&C. I have absolutely no complaints about the NAV and the kids havent complained about the 7" video screen to date. When I went out shopping for vans I looking for an Ody or Sienna but the value of the T&C sold me. With a 2K rebate, afiliate rewards pricing, and 0% interest for 5 years my T&C was a bundle less than a comparable Ody or Sienna. If I was able to pay cash the gap would have narrowed and I may have opted for the Ody or Sienna. But I dont have 30K+ cash to lay down.
    But I dont have 30K+ cash to lay down.

When you get talking $30k-$40k for a minivan, you lose me! For that kinda money there are many options available, even Acura's MDX etc...
    I have absolutely no complaints about the NAV and the kids havent complained about the 7" video screen to date.

I'm sure it fine. As for the 7 inch screen most kids won't complain. There just happy they have something. But it is 65% more surface area. And that's a very good thing for my son who sits way back.

When I went out shopping for vans I looking for an Ody or Sienna but the value of the T&C sold me. With a 2K rebate, afiliate rewards pricing, and 0% interest for 5 years my T&C was a bundle less than a comparable Ody or Sienna. If I was able to pay cash the gap would have narrowed and I may have opted for the Ody or Sienna. But I dont have 30K+ cash to lay down

Yes it's nice to get a good deal. I do think I got a good value on my Ody. I really enjoy the car and the price was well worth it.
This discussion has been closed.