Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Ram Owners Photo Gallery

btate2002btate2002 Member Posts: 64
edited April 2014 in Dodge
Here is my truck when I first brought it home....I'll post more pics later of things I have done to it!

Comments

• newramfannewramfan Member Posts: 22
    Nice truck! Wish I had a vehicle that nice at your age. Oh well, I made up for all those years now.

'02 quad cab sport, auto, 4.7, in graphite with 20" wheels. I love it as I'm sure you do. I will post pics when I get all that figured out.
  • redramqcredramqc Member Posts: 4
    I've had my Dodge for a week. It's a Quad Cab, Flame Red w/ 20" wheels. Here is a link to pictures of it: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/redramqc/
  • brnzbkbrnzbk Member Posts: 33
  • brnzbkbrnzbk Member Posts: 33
    I have a '02 QC, SLT, 4.7 auto, premium seats, sliding rear window, security package, P265 on/off road WO with standard wheels, limited slip 3:55, towing package, Patriot Blue/ blue interior. It listed for $31600, paid $26400. I have about 2100 miles on mine and I get around 14.5 mpg, 60/40 city - highway. I haven't taken a 100% highway trip yet, but I will keep everyone informed on the milage as things progress. Congratulations on your new truck, you will love it.
  • jlamarjjlamarj Member Posts: 19
    http://photos.yahoo.com/jlamarj

These are a few months old. I have since added nerfs and a bed cover. Will update soon

• hersbirdhersbird Member Posts: 323

It's a 2wd, with the sport package and polished 20" wheels. I want to lower the rear a little to get it a bit more level, right now the rear sits over 4" higher then the front and even when we loaded 1500# of bricks in the bed it still wasn't level and had lots more suspension travel to go!
  • satelitedawgsatelitedawg Member Posts: 1
    This is Satelitedawg in Joliet, Illinois. I purchased my '03 Hemi Ram in March 2003. It runs great and I have averaged around 16 mpg with a roll -n- lock cover on the bed. I just turned 16,000 miles last week. I have had problems with the rear disc brakes. The first set warped within the first 2,000 miles. I took it to the dealer and they put new discs on. They lasted about 1,000 miles. They contacted Dodge and were told that the engineers were aware of the problem and were working on a fix. I believe the problem is with the caliper design, but we will wait and see. The truck is driveable, but when braking from highway speeds to a stop, you can feel and see the steering wheel shimmy. If anyone else is having similar problems, please let me know.
  • loncrayloncray Member Posts: 301
    Hmmm - I've got an '03 2500 Cummins - and I love my brakes! I never knew a truck that big could stop that fast - I haven't had a single problem, though I will once I have to buy tires. 17" are rare and expensive, but that's the smallest that'll fit over those 16" rotors. Please let us all know what your dealer eventually says is the fix!
  • wwhite2wwhite2 Member Posts: 535
    I think by he time I need to replace the tires on my 04 2500 , 17" LT tires will be more commonplace and the price will drop
  • npainenpaine Member Posts: 2
    I have the '04 version of your same truck but I was unable to find one with the 20" rims - so I am looking now - are you glad you got the polished over the chrome? Do you know if there is a real difference? Would you go aftermarket if you did it again?

Thansk
  • dimsterdimster Member Posts: 10
    I HAVE A 2004 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB. I HAVE INSTALLED A 3 INCH LIFT AND HAVE INSTALLED 315/70/17 BF GOODRICH TIRES. SINCE THEN MY TRUCK ESPECIALLY ON WINDY DAYS CONSTANTLY SHIFTS INTO OVER DRIVE BETWEEN 65-75 MILES PER HOUR WHEN I AM ON THE OPEN HIGHWAY. I LIVE IN KINGSVILLE TEXAS AND OFTEN GO TO CORPUS CHRISTI WHICH IS ABOUT 40 MILES AWAY. DURING THAT 40 MILE STRETCH MY TRUCK WILL SHIFT ABOUT 15 TIMES JUST TRYING TO MAINTAIN THE 70 MPH SPEED LIMIT. I SOMETIMES AM TRAVELING AT 70 MILES PER HOUR AT 26OO RPM. IS THIS A CONDITION DO TO THE INCREASE IN TIRE SIZE OR AM I EXPERIENCEING A POSSIBLE MECHANICAL PROBLEM ? IF ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE IT .
  • rammommarammomma Member Posts: 1
    Try searching the Problems & Solutions thread fordy1, "Dodge Ram Owners: Problems & Solutions" #447, 9 Nov 2003 9:17 pm
    From what I've read there, you may be looking at a clogged catalytic converter. My 96 Ram 1500 is in the shop as we speak for the same problem, only it was catastophic, the truck would hardly move at all. But my first indication was a series of violent downshifts as the poor thing tried to accelerate. Good luck.
  • gotramgotram Member Posts: 3
    I have an 02 ram and it does not like 70 mph either. By placing larger tires on it you have no doubt exasperated the problem by moving the shift point even higher. Even stock the transmission shift points are set too low to keep the RPM's down and improve gas milage. With the mods you have added, I would think seriously about chipping the transmission shift points to allow you to run at a higher RPM at highway speeds. I am about to add larger tires too and have already spoke to the dealer about changing shiftpoints. Dennis
  • gleblanc1gleblanc1 Member Posts: 1
    HELLO FIRST TIME USER FOR ME !!">
  • bad_bobbybad_bobby Member Posts: 3
    Hey hersbird,
    I think we have the exact same truck (mine's 4wd). I'm wondering what kind of tonneau cover you put on your ram. Is that a full tilt?

Bad Bobby
  • malmarmalmar Member Posts: 2
    This truck is just beautiful. Love a dodge ram!!!
  • malmarmalmar Member Posts: 2
    Hello. I recieved a recall notice for the catalytic converter on dodge ram pickups. But mine exceeds the milage, not at 152000. And enjoyed every mile. Any signs you can point out that would indicate cat converter problems?
  • calihemicalihemi Member Posts: 1
    This is my 2005 Dodge Hemi. I have installed an AFE Cold Air Intake, 40 series Flowmaster with 5 and a half inch tips, Powerstop Drilled Rotors with Powerstop Pads, a Superchip, and after market 20's. My problem is sometimes when I'm sitting at a light, my truck stalls. I'm wondering if I need an after market oxy sensor?

http://www.carspace.com/calihemi">
  • jms10jms10 Member Posts: 1
    HEY how would you guys feel about starting a dodge ram truck club
  • flandersederflanderseder Member Posts: 5
    heck ya i'm all for it ...ne one else?
  • stanoskistanoski Member Posts: 76
    I thought that is what we were already doing? :) If not, then yes!

Ski in TX
  • simmeysimmey Member Posts: 3
    I have been wanting to join a club of ram owners ever since i bought one but have never found one that i was interested in they all want to play in the mud or climb big rocks. i dont abuse my truck like that. so yes a club with deacated dodge ram onwers.
This discussion has been closed.