Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• aus10sntxaus10sntx Member Posts: 30
    A TX dealership offered me this quote, but I feel that the money factor was off. I've calculated the money factors on the Infiniti USA website (ex: $319/mth Journey RWD w/$1999 down), and the money factor comes out to 0.00001. Many forums & websites are saying the same.

This is what they offered:
    G37 Journey RWD w/Premium & Nav + trunk mat & illuminated kick plates
    18 month, 12k
    MRSP: $42,705 (Same MRSP shows on Edmunds)
    Invoice: $39,791
    77% Residual
    $39,500 cap cost
    $700 bank fee
    $226 license fees
    = total cap $40,426
    residual @ 77% = $32882.85
    total depreciation $7543.15

depreciation fee = $419
    finance fee = $64.51
    $483.57/month

When calculating I found the money factor to be 0.0008799.

The thing that bothered me was the money factor that were calculating the quote at, much higher than 0.00001.

Also invoice on Edmunds shows $39311 w/these options. The company I work for has a deal w/Infiniti to offer below Invoice. If Edmunds is correct w/the Invoice @ $39,311, then they are actually saying the invoice is 39,791, and still not offering below invoice. Seems like a couple red flags, when I'm supposed to be getting a great deal w/getting below invoice.

any thoughts??? Knowing the actual invoice for this model w/options would be helpful.

And both Edmunds and Truecar, are giving Target and True Market prices of $37537 & $37211...
  • yybugyybug Member Posts: 9
    who will waive the last 3 payments? thanks.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    Also invoice on Edmunds shows $39311 w/these options. The company I work for has a deal w/Infiniti to offer below Invoice. If Edmunds is correct w/the Invoice $39,311, then they are actually saying the invoice is 39,791, and still not offering below invoice. Seems like a couple red flags, when I'm supposed to be getting a great deal w/getting below invoice.

Infiniti raised prices on G's recently, so many web sites might not have accurate information.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • batman1337batman1337 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a brand new 2012 infiniti g37 sedan, premium pkg, nav, etc. for 40k drive out. Now I am not sure if I made the right choice because what if this same car goes for 32k within less than a month when the new 2013 g37 sedan comes out? I don't know when it is coming out, but do you guys think I made the right choice?
  • buyabuya Member Posts: 74
    Yeah heard Infiniti was going to raised their dealer price this month or next. Was it by a grand or som'n?

Don't know about your $40k drive out G37, but I'm thinking the price could drop lower. But at this time buying that car with those those packages, it ain't no shabby deal. $40k-895-TTL= approx 36.5k? Pretty good. Just 1-2 wks ago some guy wanted about 40k+ttl from me for a g37 similar to yours. But they also gave a a great deal of 379/mo. for a lease that any walkins get for 349/mo and no tax.

How did you negotiate? Wife of a friend's friend got herself a brand new 2013 model M or something for thousands off list. But she got $10k off a Lexus or MB month before. Outstanding.
  • phsieh2005phsieh2005 Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

I am interested in buying G37 AWD with premium package and Nav system.

I saw $35,000. I current own an Infiniti, so, I expect to save $1000 from loyalty rebate. Is it possible to get a better deal than this?
    G37 AWD with Prem & Nav pkg at $34k? Deal better than that? I want that too. What kind of discount you got for yours current Infiniti? SGSM said if a dealer doesn't want to make money he might sell a FWD with those pkg about $35k, so I'm looking at other cars too. You found anyone who will sell you AWD G37 Prem Nav better than $34k, please come back and tell where you got it from and who is your salesman. Thanks.
  • phsieh2005phsieh2005 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry, I made a mistake. $35k is without Nav. With Nav is $37k.
    Shh...no need to say sorry in these things. I like that $35k driveout for AWD g37 Prem Nav deal and I like it even more if it's a coupe. Infiniti dealers have been offering g37 Prem FWD at $33k+. What kind of offer is that?! I think dealers will have 2013 in next month. Let's see if the dealerships will be reasonable on pricing later.
  • closhedbbcloshedbb Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Does anyone know what the best way to be notified about VPP plan level upgrades is?

I am military, so D Plan, but will be in the market for a G37 sedan around March of next year. I would love to time my purchase so I get the A Plan pricing, as I have seen others mention is possible when Infiniti does their plan upgrades.

What's the best way to find out about when they are doing plan upgrades? Does anyone know of a recurring schedule or way to know before-hand? I emailed the VPP and they gave me a form answer of "no firm plans exist at this time", which is what I expected to get.

I'm ultimately hoping to get a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey w/ Prem (no nav or sport) for anything south of $35k. Hoping March will be early enough for the prices on the 13's to come down...
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    Loyalty is only good if you lease...the lease price is different (higher) than the purchase price but payment is generally lower (depending on credit and how many miles you need).
    There is no schedule, I've been GSM for Infiniti for 6 years...Infiniti making all VPP A plan for all is SUPER rare - I don't ever expect it.

Military VPP (D Plan) is still awesome - you don't have to wait till prices come down - because your price is set.

Thanks for your service.
  • closhedbbcloshedbb Member Posts: 2
    True, the price itself is set, but it's my understanding that a certain amount of bonus cash also comes along with the price. On insidenissan.com, it currently shows D Plan members getting the VPP price + $3000 bonus cash on a '12 G37 Journey. I'm just assuming that the $3k bonus is due to it being at the end of the model year and I'll have to wait to see that level of bonus cash given for the '13.

Am I wrong? Because that would be nice...
    Any chance non military customer and non big company employee get VPP pricing? Today is the last tax-free lease day in TX. Since I can't accept $2000 down and $349/month for a std equipped g37 sedan and g37 will be re-designed totally and available next year, may be it's better to wait 'til the new design is out. How did those people get good deals like $220 on prem and $270 on prem nav a month? It's VPP ain't it? But they didn't say that.

Now that the 2013 model is in dealerships, what do you think Infiniti dealers are gonna do? No tax-free deal next month so the lease deals are less attractive.

What would be a good deal on no mile limit lease?

Thank you.
    The only way to get a VPP certificate if you are not active military and don't work at a company who is eligible is to be given one from an actual Nissan/Infiniti employee.

The National Ad (Texas specific) is $2740 down and $319/month for a $40k vehicle - this is an awesome deal for anyone...it is so good that even if you were VPP it would only be a little bit cheaper.

The whole reason Infiniti is doing this 18 month lease is because the 2013 is coming out...the dealers are very low on 2012 Infiniti G inventory...we are the largest store in Texas are we should be about sold out on Labor Day.

PS There is no such thing as a "no mile limit" lease...miles cost 10 cents each and you can go pretty high, we've done 35k year leases before (as long as the residual doesn't drop below 10% of the MSRP you can buy miles).

Those folks with lower payments could have owned an Infiniti - there is a $1000 Loyalty rebate, they may have put more money down, etc.
  • garden54garden54 Member Posts: 27
    ...just got a quote for $350 inc tax per month, for car with MSRP at $45,000. No money down. Nav, prem ++.

Do I take it??
    Is that a serious question? Supposedly you are offered a $45,000 car for $350 a month - what many people spend on their cell phone/cable bill and a nice dinner....you should buy all they have and sub-lease them to friends.

Something tells me you will have to pay TTL and first month payment along with a little more to get that payment. Or maybe you have an Infiniti and getting the Loyalty rebate...which is $1000.
    yes...owner loyalty...nothing else down and TTL either. Wan to know if anyone has gotten this good a deal.................first month payment is not an additional expense...it's the first payment!
    Tomorrow is the last day for the lease promotion. Had the salesman offered me a deal similar to yours today and also with zero down, I would likely make time to sit down with him and close that lease deal. Even I know nothing about leasing a car, if you drive away in a g37 nav prem++ no down and $350/month, meaning you pay $350 for your first month lease and wave adios the the dealers in your g37 with an 18 months lease, you should be happy even if the sale price dropped to $32k tomorrow for purchase.

Mind to share who was your dealer? Thanks.
    But that waive is letting you off lease 3 months early, right? Not let you drive the car free for the last 3 months. So it's really not the same as reducing the cost of a vehicle.
    NJ...2 dealers and of course I took the deal
    Infiniti has done away with all the Special Financing....they are now focused on simply on price or leases.

2012 G25: $1000 dealer cash + $1000 more if you finance with IFS
    2012 G37sd or coupe or GCV: $3000 dc + $750 if you finance w/ IFS
    2013 G37sd or coupe: $1000 dc
    2013 GCV: $1000 dc + $1000 if you finance w/ IFS

If you lease the above does NOT apply; however, if you own an Infiniti now - you get $1000 Owner Loyalty Rebate if leasing a sedan or coupe. :)
  • sareliz0131sareliz0131 Member Posts: 3
    Hi all -

Currently Infiniti is offering the G37x sedan with premium pkg for 329/mo for 24 months with 2499 down.
    As this is an advertised leasing offer, how likely will the dealer be to negotiate terms? I know this is already a good deal but I'd prefer NOT to pay that 2499 (at least not all of it) and would love to get them to throw in Nav.

Has anyone had any luck with negotiating this offer?
    Thanks!
    Hey, I would like to get that deal. That's the one with 0 down and Nav. thrown in gratas. I really like Infiniti, but couldn't get any great sale packages like some of the lucky people here got. Just how do they negotiate those deals!

Anyway, so now I'm looking at Lexus and Acura. It's unlikely that I'd get Acura because the salesman said "I'll give you $5k discount on any MDX you choose." And I thought "ok, you just want me to spend less and duplicate a sale you made for a base TL at much greater discount."

Acura is a good car, but I like Lexus more (negotiating for one). And I like Infiniti most. Too bad the offers I got was like national sale prices+, and then work down to just national sale prices. I'm afraid the salesman would slam on his desk and demand more money. I mean it's just ridiculous for him to walk around with a band-aid on his forehead after he did that.
    Unless you have crummy credit you don't need to put a dime down when leasing. Of course it will raise the payment. Remember also that TTL and Doc fees are not included in ad prices. At invoice NAV is a $1607 option, no dealer is going to "throw it in"
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • roxieixorroxieixor Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2012
    Comments please on these offers (slightly different options on each). Only have lease info on the second one.

A.
    2012 G37X + Prem + Nav + Interior Acc + Trunk Mats + Ill Kick Plate
    MSRP $44905
    Invoice $41610 ?(from edmunds- includes Destination Fee and Regional Ad Fees)
    VPP D Plan Price: $38690 (include $3000 bonus cash)

B.
    2012 G37X + Prem + Nav + Trunk Mats + Ill Kick Plate
    MSRP $44305
    Invoice $41089 ?(from edmunds- includes Destination Fee and Regional Ad Fees)
    VPP D Plan Price: $38500 (include $3000 bonus cash)
    39 mth lease, 10000 miles, money fctor .00059, cap cost = $38750, 57% residual, total depreciation $13511, monthly payment = $346 dep + $38 rent = $384 before TTL
    Drive off would be TTL + $700 bank fee + first month payment

Do I understand that a good deal is if I can get this down to only paying the depreciation? What about the $700 acquisition fee - is that negotiable?

I've been leaning toward buying rather than leasing as I believe this car is reliable and I'm willing to keep it for a long time (6 years or so). When is it better to lease?

Thanks.
    If you are VPP - your offer should be the exact same no matter where in the country you go - that is the whole point of VPP. Only difference will be trade-in value and money factor...acquisition fee is set (non negotiable).

You can always buy the car at the end of the lease...
  • roxieixorroxieixor Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2012
    These are two different cars - with slightly different options.

I'd like to understand the details behind the financial analysis to decide whether to buy or lease.

I'd like to see if I have this right. When you say you can always buy the car at the end of the lease - looking at the numbers, I believe you would come out the same versus buying upfront only if you pay no more than the depreciation.

For example, with the lease I showed:
    Cap Cost = $ 38750
    Residual = $ 24810 (56%)
    Depreciation = $13955

Monthly Depreciation Payment = $357
    Monthly Rent Payment = $38
    Total Monthly Payment = $395

Without taxes and title, because they will need to be paid whether leasing or buying, if I lease and then buy at the end, I'll pay

39 x $395 = $15405 lease payments
    $700 acquisition fee (which you said is non negotiable)

plus $24810 to buy out the lease

Total $40915, which is $2165 more than if I purchased up front

But if I can get the monthly lease payment to be $357 (with the $700 acquisition fee included - lower cap cost?), then I think I would break even either way.

Do I have this right? I'm really interested in understanding if this is theoretically right. I think this assumes I could pay cash for the car. If I'm financing, I think I would have to consider the interest during the first 39 months.

Interested in any comments on this.
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36
    Hello all,

I'm doing the leg work for my sister-in-law on a 2012 G37 sedan with Prem+Navigation. I called one of the local dealers I usually work with in Houston and they currently offering $2K dealer cash options plus another $5K off MRSP right now. So $42K down to $35K this is before TTL.

What is everyone else getting in TX. We're willing to Dallas as well if there is a good deal.

Thanks,
  • indy_lindy_l Member Posts: 4
    Love the VPP bump from Plan D to Plan A. Just picked up 2012 G37x Sport w/Prem - Nav - Tech - Sport, Kick Plates, Accents and Trunk Packages.

Lease:
    39 months, 12k miles, $0 down (just 1st mth payment and Title/Tags)
    $425 / month
    Money Factor: .00056
    Residual: 52%
    MSRP was $47405
    Neg Sale Price = $38,782 (Total Cap Cost $42,028.11 with Fees, Maintenance Pckg, Acq Fee, Doc Fee, Taxes)

I also picked up 7/15/30/45 maintenance package, 3yr Oil changes & Paint/Windshield Dent/Chip repair. + $12 / month

I feel like this is a great deal. We compared 2012 Nissan Maxima Sport Loaded (was $395 / month) but chose Infiniti - upgrade from our '06 G35 Sport we had to get rid of a couple years back.
  • maverick403maverick403 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    Here is the deal I just signed. Seems good comparing other deals but I am sure some of you (readers) can get better deal than this. Posting my lease in case if it helps you in any way.

2013 G37xS - Tech and Sport pkg (Tech pkg includes premium and NAV)
    Summary: $325.00 per month, 24 month, 10K miles, 0 down, $1448 due at signing

Details:
    MSRP: $47195
    Agreed cost after rebates and negotiations: $40671
    Residual: 71% ($33,508)
    Money factor: 0.0001
    MA state tax: 6.5%
    Misc fees: $1448 ($700 acquisition + 289 documentation + $325 first month + $105 reg + $29 State inspection)
    Loyalty: $1000 (my earlier lease was 2011 G37X) already included in calculation.

Base payment: $305.88
    Tax: $19.22
    Monthly payment: $325.00
  • blacura1blacura1 Member Posts: 4
    wow - that's a pretty amazing deal. I dont know how they can manage to lease out a car that has a 47k price tag for that much. An Accord costs about the same to lease because of the financing rates and the lack of discounts/lower residual.

Do you know if they offer 18m leases still?

Also, the 0.0001 money factor you got seems low compared to their 3y lease rates. Is this because you were a returning customer?

I was looking at getting the TL but at this price and given that after 2y i can get a new car, it's hard to pass on the G.

Thanks
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    If you are thinking of buying a G37, realize the replacement called the Q50, is on the way in a couple months. Looks a lot nicer than the current car which has one of the lowest grade interiors I have seen in a "luxury" car. Hopefully they refined the thrashiness of the 3.7 engine as well.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2013/01/this-is-all-new-infiniti-q50-sports.html
  • m5speedracerm5speedracer Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    I bought a G37S 6MT over this past summer (July 2012) and have been meaning to post my observations and personal opinions of the dealers I dealt with here in Texas.

I have been a car guy my whole life but tend to over research major purchases since I generally hate spending money. Also, understanding contracts/deals has been part of my daily job for years...I am a finance manager and previously spent several years running sales finance at a large high tech company where I had to review larger sales agreements to make sure we were making a profit. All of this just means I am picky about the deal and like everyone else out there, always looking for the gotcha in the deal.

With that said, I contacted four dealers in all located in the following places: Austin, San Antonio, and 2 in Plano (a suburb of Dallas). I thought about contacting a dealer in Houston since I spend time there but some of the Dallas dealers overlap with Houston and I felt like I had enough info to make my purchase.

My personal opinion on dealing with each...

Crest (Plano) -- I honestly didn't like visiting these guys. They had two 6MT's and we test drove a black one with the rear spoiler. I had to listen to the sales person say they would beat any deal. While that works with some people it just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and reminds me of Lost in Space where the robot starts saying "Danger Will Robinson danger". I left without them quoting me a price even after asking for one. The only price-like comment I kept getting was they'll "beat any price" and they didn't want to quote me a price only to have me shop it around. Off the list they went.

Gunn (San Antonio) -- a one price dealer. Nice sales person and prices were all available on their website (although this seems to have changed). Only reason for not working with these guys further was the lack of a 6MT. I'll check with them in the future if I buy another Infiniti.

Austin -- My home town dealer. Very nice folks but these guys wanted to cut a price on their own timing. When I started looking they didn't offer anything spectacular in terms of pricing but then had a sale and their prices came into alignment with the others (for a G37 w/ auto trans). They traded their on hand 6MT for the same one I test drove at Crest and weren't willing to meet the quote I received elsewhere even when I let them know I would complete the purchase that day if I could get them within $500 since I wouldn't have to travel to pick up the car. Their reasoning was simple... there were only four 6MT's in Texas and someone would pay their asking price. Fair enough but it wouldn't be me. I use these guys for service and the nice comment carries over to that side as well. Monte is my service guy. He's a car nut, is easy to deal with, and neither Monte nor the service tech (who I met) complained when getting me in for a new tire 45 min before close on a Saturday after I got a nail in the sidewall of my tire.

Sewell (Plano) -- OK. First off, this is where I purchased my 6MT. And for those of you who read this board you may have seen me exchange postings with SewellGSM. I had been wondering if this guy was for real and am happy to say that he is not only real but a good guy. I had to do an internet search for his contact info and real name due to board rules but found both on LinkedIn.com. After reaching out to SewellGSM via email; I got his phone number and called him up. He invited me into the dealership and I dropped by on my next business trip to the DFW area. He assigned a senior sales person to me (let's call him R) and R quickly started quoting me great offer prices after test driving a 6MT and a standard G37. R came across as honest and likeable. He asked if I preferred contact via email or phone and I let him know my preference. He kept in contact with me and once I let him know I wanted the 6MT he beat everyone else by hundreds of dollars (including the "we'll beat any price guys" who seemed miffed that I found an excellent price elsewhere and they weren't willing to meet or beat the price). Since I live in Austin, I provided my info over the phone/email. R prepped all of the paperwork and agreed to pick me up at DFW airport. He was on time at DFW, had the car prepped, paperwork ready, got me through the financing office quickly, and had me on my way in seemingly no time flat after going over the features with me. SewellGSM greeted me when I arrived and made sure I was happy my buying experience before I left which is all I can ask for from a GSM (aside from a good price but he had already checked that box before I arrived). I'd buy another car from these guys in a heartbeat.

Overall -- Most Texas dealers I spoke with were nice. Although I would easily buy from Sewell again, I would contact all but one of the dealers I checked with when buying my 6MT.
  • rusduderusdude Member Posts: 41
    Thanks for the post!

In case anyone's curious about Houston dealers, I believe I did a similar write up of all four dealerships when I got my car three years ago. In my experience, Sewell Houston proved to be the best price/experience-wise; Southwest Infiniti experience was very negative even though I'd preferred to get it from them as they are the closest one to where I live. As it is, I get Sewell to do service too since I don't trust SW.
    Thanks m5speedracer!

One small comment - we are in Dallas - LOL!
    We also have Infiniti dealerships in Fort Worth & Houston. :)
  • sbaek85sbaek85 Member Posts: 1
    g37 journey premium+nav 1500 otd with 300 a month 24 month /year.. is that a good price? with only 10k?
  • infinitibuye1infinitibuye1 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to buy an Infiniti G37S in the DFW area. I have visited just one dealer so far but am not satisfied with the price I am getting. I am first time Infiniti buyer and am also possibly looking at leasing for the first time. The quote I received was for $41,300 SP and $699 (dealer additions - I have never seen this before). I am personally not thrilled with the deal. Any suggestions on better deals?
  • infinitimngrinfinitimngr Member Posts: 4
    I am writing from Sewell Infiniti Dallas.
    7110 Lemmon Ave.
    Dallas, TX. 75209

To be able to tell you if this is a good deal or not I would need to see what the MSRP is on the car you were quoted on.

If you were planning to lease the monthly payment will be dependent on several things, including miles per year that you plan to drive, initial money down, and how many months you were planning to lease the car for.

If you can answer these things for me I can give you a better idea of the best deal possible.

Our dealership is located in Dallas, Texas.
    Beg your pardon, you don't have an Infiniti dealership in Houston. Where is it located? You do have a dealership under construction out on the West side of town, but your Lexus and Infiniti dealerships are not in Houston.

BTW, which brand are you associated with now sewellgm?
  • rusduderusdude Member Posts: 41
    @BUYA:

There has been a Sewell Infiniti dealership in Houston for at least 3 years. That's where I bought my G37 in December 2009. It's on I-45 & FM1960 right next to their Audi dealership. I believe, previously it was known as North Houston Infiniti or something like that before Sewell took over and made it good.

Anyway, according to Sewell's site, they have Audi, Infiniti, Cadillac, Fisker, and Maserati dealerships in Houston. All of them around that 45 & 1960 area except for Cadillac which is on I-10.
  • bosaiibosaii Member Posts: 3
    Thoughts on this deal? Should I try to beat it or does it look good?

2013 G37 AWD Premium/Nav
    24 mo lease, 12,000 miles per year
    $476 due at signing + dmv
    $380 per month

MSRP $44095
  • jzaid84jzaid84 Member Posts: 104
    Just wanted to discuss my latest lease experience.
    I just signed on to a 2013 G37 that has the following details:
    Grey / Graphite
    Navigation Package
    Premium Package
    Performance Wheel/Tire Package
    Illuminated Kick Plates
    Interior Accent Package (Wood instead of that cheap silver look)

MSRP: $44375
    Cap Cost: $39809
    Tax: $575
    Residual: 67%

$0 Due at signing and $0 down payment. First month payment covered.
    Monthly Price = $498 with tax and all fees inclusive.
    This is with 18,000 Miles a Year.

I got this deal from Alex at Clear Lake Infiniti, in Houston, Texas.
    He was a NO-BS kinda guy and thats what I like. He texts and emails. He sent a PDF Deal Review with the complete break down of the car/lease BEFORE I came in...which is a huge plus since these dealerships are always weary of people shopping around so they never disclose numbers through email.

If I was in the Houston area...I would highly recommend Clear Lake Infinity and Alex!
    "Interior Accent Package (Wood instead of that cheap silver look) "

You could have done without that opinion. I would hazard a guess that 98% of all G's are sold with that "cheap silver look" So there are some of us that like that look.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • jzaid84jzaid84 Member Posts: 104
    You said it; it's an opinion. I'm entitled to it. It does look cheap to me and it is what it is. I've owned BMW's all my life, and the silver looks cheap in them as well. Relax there pal...
  • seoulnyseoulny Member Posts: 2
    Hi bosaii. Did you end up getting your car? I got a quote of $347/mo for 2013 G37x w/o navigation system for 24 mos and 10K miles/yr from Infiniti Manhattan.

(Pape) Infiniti in White Plains offered the 2013 G37x w/o navigation for $309/mo and with navigation for $319/mo. Both with no extra money down and $700 bank fee, DMV registration fee. All quote include the lease sales tax.

I'm leaning towards the $319/mo with navigation but am going to sleep on it. Offer valid until end of March.
  • torombolotorombolo Member Posts: 5
    Hello Seoulny,

I'm working with the white plains dealer too (Pepe Infiniti), but getting the run-around, is there anyway you could provide me with your sales person.
    Much better numbers than I've gotten so far. (after 20 emails back and forth) not i'm not even close to that, no details, very ambiguous.
  • jetman14jetman14 Member Posts: 4
    seoulny, that is an amazing deal from Pepe Infiniti. I received the same deal and it beat every other dealer in the area by at least $45/month.

torombolo, go to the dealership and ask for George. He's a great guy and is the one I worked with for this amazing deal
  • c47v3770c47v3770 Member Posts: 18
    infinitimngr and whoever else can help me,

I got this lease offer today for 24 months, 12k miles, Premium and Nav..

Is it a good deal??

Thanks!!

Capitalized Cost...... 38,097.31 Pro-Rata.............. 0.00

Total A.M.O.'s........ 0.00 Cap. Reduction........ 0.00

Tax................... 457.17 Doc Fee............... 125.00

Service Cont.......... 0.00 Tax................... 0.00

Bank Fee.............. 700.00 License Fees.......... 131.00

Total Cap............. 39,254.48 Advance Pmts.......... 399.88

Cap Reduction......... 0.00 Security Deposit...... 0.00

Net Cap............... 39,254.48 Total Drive Off....... 655.88

Residual....70.00% ... 30,275.00 Less Net Trade........ 0.00

Total Depreciation.... 8,979.48 Less Rebates.......... 0.00