Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura MDX Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• carfactcarfact Member Posts: 14
    After my service advisor looked at my VIN # he said this brake noise problem was resolved on my vehicle because of a late year '04 build date. However, I still hear it.
  • carfactcarfact Member Posts: 14
    Each key fob has a number on it, a 1 or 2. You can program the key fob to change the seat/mirror memory position to the corresponding fob, or program it not to. I'm not sure if this is your issue??
  • sbcookesbcooke Member Posts: 2,297
    Check the owners manual...if you cannot find a sequence to reset it, try disconnecting the batter to reset the cars computer.

You may want to search google groups for acura memory seat problems...I found the key sequence for reprogramming fobs on a 96 legend (or TL I cannot remember) and it worked on the 2002 mdx. Often the computer programming doesn't change between model years.

Be careful if you disconnect the battery because you will need the radio security code in order to use it after the battery is hooked up again.
  • robes1robes1 Member Posts: 2
    repeat post attempt. I am a one month owner of a 05 MDX and have been increasingly irritated by the lack of a comfortable position for my left foot. I'm 6 foot 1 inch, and the foot rest is too far forward and at the wrong angle to be comfortable. To stretch out, I have to wedge my foot and ankle in front of the brake pedal or invert my ankle, both of which are uncomfortable for lengthy periods of time. In addition, to brake I have to pull up my left foot to allow depression of the brake pedal! Not good.
    The fix would be to alter the brake pedal, and take off the left inch or so, which you don't use anyway. Is there such a modification available?? I could also cut it off myself...
    Unfortunately I didn't really notice this with the relatively short test drives. Would consider this a deal breaker for future purchases for my size person.
    Does Acura have this type of brake pedal alternative for longer legs?
  • ravivraviv Member Posts: 1
    picked up my 05 MDX with Touring/Navi/DVD about 5 days ago. Tried using the AM/FM yesterday and it does not seem to work, everything else like XM radio, CD etc.. works fine on front/rear speakers..
    The AM/FM seems functional in the sense that if you put it in "scan" mode it picks up the right stations on the display but no sound on speakers, fiddled around with all the rear/front speaker adjustments but no luck. Called the dealer, he did not have clue either, will take it in sometime next week.

Has anyone else seen this or have any ideas, thanks.
    I am 5' 10" and can understand your issue, it doesn't bother me for around town though. Long trips I just put my foot under there.

I believe You can do whatever you want with the pedal...people put those "barefoot" pedals on the gas all the time. You could look in an autostore for different types to use. I cannot imagine it would be too difficult to replace...other than having to crawl in upside down with a socket set for a few hours. I recommend scotch afterwards to help unwind the tight back and neck you will have :-)
  • mjtianmjtian Member Posts: 48
    Acura had a RECALL on the 2002 MDX for possible transmission problem. They were giving out new transmissions for all the MDX, TL, CL if they reached >15,000 miles. I didn't know, brought my MDX in with 13,900 mi and as all good dealers do, they didn't tell me squat!! All I received was a transmission fluid change I think. So you may want to check to see if this vehicle's tranny has been properly maintained. Good Luck!

http://www.internetautoguide.com/auto-recalls/67-int/2002/acura/mdx/base/index.html
    Hello all,

My 2002 MDX has been losing about 10-12 lbs of air pressure every 2 weeks on the front driver side and about 4-6 lbs in 2 other tires as well (right front, driver rear). I am currently in NJ and it is cold up here and I am not parking inside a garage as I did at home. I took several looks at the tire and didn't see any obvious problems with it. Any suggestions? Is it just the cold weather and the pot holes in NJ? If I end up needing new tires [19,000 Mi only) should I just get it in the dealership or else where? Any suggestions on the type of tire I should get? I am currently on the Goodyear Integra that came with the truck. With only 19,000 mi I would be huffing and puffing if I do need to shell out $400 for 2 new tires....
  • jeffreylevinjeffreylevin Member Posts: 32
    Go have your tire checked out at a Tire Service Center. Do you have your car parked in or out side?
    Recommend you have a local service center check the tires out. Usually the cost is minimal.
    They are not giving out new transmissions. The 2 things they do with the recall...if you mdx has over 15k they inspect second gear (I think it is only #2) to see if there is any heat damage, then if there isn't any they add another line/fluid routing path to facilitate better transmission fluid flow.

They have a microscopic camera they insert via one of the drain plugs to inspect the gears which they told me about, but did not see.
    I didn't get one, 2 of my buddies did received new trannys [2001 CL-S, and 2002 CL] both had around 40-50miles on it. The 2001 CL-S actually had its tranny die on him in the middle of the road and they had to replace it, but since it had some to do with the recall and the warranty he got it for free. The 2002, he bought it used and the records also showed the car got a new tranny.
  • otis123otis123 Member Posts: 439
    Bought my MDX back in Sept. First cold spell in Dec. and the tire monitor went on... front tires one morning, then the back tires the next morning. Filled the front tires up first day and the second day did the back tires. Noticed the caps were not tight when I took them off.

I tightened them after filling the tires [I'm a VERY TIGHT freak - my wife can't open anything I tighten] and all has been fine since - including additional cold spells (live in northern suburbs of NYC). Conclusion: Air leaks out of the caps when it's cold??
  • wayneewaynee Member Posts: 16
    I don't think the caps are intended to provide a tire pressure leak-proof seal, but rather to prevent dirt and such from entering the valve stem. A more likely cause for the leakage is valve stem cores that are not tight - they can be tightened by a simple and inexpensive tool available at all auto supply stores.
  • robes1robes1 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the feedback. It would be interesting to know the average heighth of a MDX owner... I bet the demographics lean towards the shorter leg person. i.e. women. That's maybe why despite abysmal reliability measurements for alternative choices in SUVs, guys may still choose a car that fits better.
  • sdao16sdao16 Member Posts: 2
    I have 2003 MDX with about 16000 miles, mostly driven during the weekend. My MDX tend to have some steering wheel vibration between 75-80 mph that comes and go. I have contact the dealership service and they are blaming on flat spot on the tires from not driving it often enought. Have anyone experience the same problem with their MDX?

Thanks!
    It is designed in Japan, where the average height is shorter than 6'? At least I think so...however I hear the world height average is increasing due to better health and nutrition.

A suggestion would be to take it to a body shop and have the seat moved back 2-3" on the tracks. It is possible and probably only $300ish. This would give you more overall legroom, not sure how this would effect the gas pedal position?
  • svk123svk123 Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking for a used MDX from past few weeks. I test drove 3 of them... All 3 of them had very strong steering vibration when I go over 75 mph!! Mileage on them were between 40K - 50K. It looks like there is a known defect!!! Now I'm rethinking whether to go for used MDX or not!
    No defect. My 2002 MDX is a luxury liner on the highway. No vibrations at all. The dealer you are shopping at may not balance tires well.
  • lisalevlisalev Member Posts: 5
    Acura is reopening my case now that several owners in Los Angeles have experienced similar problems after the heavy rains there. Its about time!
  • mdxmanmdxman Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2004 MDX w/Nav. I am 6ft tall, and about 280lbs. The dead petal position bothers me also, because I have to place my foot up above it, which damages the carpeting of the floor. I got around this by going to a dollar general store and purchasing a black rubber welcome mat, which I place the width of the floor under the gas peddle on the right all the way over to the left wall. Now I just place my foot well forward of the dead petal as though there was one there, and don't have to worry about damaging the carpet where the mats don't cover.
  • carpro1carpro1 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I am having this problem since I bought this car few years ago and only happen when it is raining. I can feel the water (mist) hit on my faces, head, arms, hands, even legs and feet. It likes someone talk and spit on you. You don't feel water dripping down, and the car is not wet. Any ideas? The dealer replaced the windshield seal for me, but it is broken again, on the bottom close to the wipers. Please help and if you have experienced the same thing, please let me know.

Thanks.

Carpro1
  • floridarizfloridariz Member Posts: 1
    My radio is flashing "code" when I press the power on. I just bought this car today and do not know where the code can be found. Would anyone know this? Do I have to call an Acura dealer or is it located somewhere on the vehicle?

Thanks!
  • kennynmdkennynmd Member Posts: 424
    Don't have a MDX, but in the past they are usually in a card in the owner's manual. good luck
  • edmundsbridgetedmundsbridget Member Posts: 1
    what year is your MDX?
  • darandalldarandall Member Posts: 57
    My 2001 MDX had the transmission problem between 20-30 mph. Acura dealer said I didn't have the problem for which the car was recalled, but said because I was such a good service customer they would replace the transmission, which they did. I'd push the dealer - I think my dealer figured out I would be very unhappy with a defective transmission! Good luck!
  • jbowman6jbowman6 Member Posts: 2
    My wife's 2002 MDX is currently on its' 3rd transmission with this one now causing us problems. The last one was replaced at 47,000 miles and the vehicle currently has 50,500 miles. To my surprise - - Acura will only honor the current transmission up to the 50,000 mile mark. I am only getting about 15,000 miles per transmission and am worried since I am now having problems with this tranny after 3,500 miles. Anyone have any suggestions? Acura Customer Service and Headquarters are unresponsive. I am considering the 'lemon law' when this one goes but don't know if it is possible with the mileage. Also curious how all of the websites rate the '01 and '02 MDX so highly. Everyone that I know that has an MDX has been through at least one tranny.
  • fndlyfmrflyrfndlyfmrflyr Member Posts: 668
    Just curious, what kind of transmission problem(s) have you had with your MDX?

Everyone?
    Yes...please tell us more jbowman6...your woes are very interesting...
  • jbowman6jbowman6 Member Posts: 2
    The first transmission would stop shifting gears during acceleration (i.e. would slip between all gears). The second transmission would 'grab' in second gear when decelerating and would almost throw you through the windshield if you weren't wearing your seatbelt (dealer even took vehicle from us and would not let us take it home stating that is was not only a severe risk to us but others on the highway). This 'second gear' problem was supposedly fixed with a recall and some sort of additional part permitting more transmission fluid to reach the plates shifting second gear. This is the same problem that I am experiencing now with the 3rd transmission - although only in the early stages of failure. Sort of funny how Acura is only giving me about 3500 miles on this one. It's a shame. Really like the vehicle. Probably cost me about $5,000 to have repaired.
    You have a very good case to get it replaced again under warranty. 50,500 miles with only 3500 on the new one? Did the dealer say they wouldn't honor it?

If they do...get it replaced, take it a lexus dealer and trade it in on a RX330 or GX470. Not that the MDX is a bad vehicle, I love mine, but at this point I would switch if I were you.

If not, call Acura HQ. Don't drive it much further as 58K miles is not right over 50K anymore. I think you have a good case to fight and win with them. Either way, dump the vehicle. I hear sawdust in a transmission will smooth over shifting/slipping issues long enough to dump it. You might need to find a local mechanic for that kind of fix.
  • erikgerikg Member Posts: 1
    Not so fast! My wife puts a lot of highway milage on her '02 MDX.....had the same valve replaced awhile back. Now at 70k we need a new transmission (Actually needed a new one at 50K but they probably wanted to get us away from the warrnaty period). It's had the same problem that everyone has been mentioning....reving at 25 to 30 mph.....not going into gear etc.. The car has had dealer service and synthetic fluids since it was bought and the car has seen mostly highway miles. It's my wife's car and she drives very conservatively. The dealer has the car now but want to soak us for $1000. I'll update if the dealer and Acura do the right thing and replace this bogus part on their dime.
  • wayneewaynee Member Posts: 16
    My 2002 has 46,000 miles with no transmission problems whatsoever. I took it in for the recall last year, the dealer said it was OK and just added the extra lubrication line.
  • saab2saab2 Member Posts: 6
    at 60,000, maybe February 05, we got a recall notice about the tranny in our 02 MDX. It had been behaving perfectly. The dealership said it was scorched inside and a definite hazard, advising us not to drive it. Since they were out of loaners they called Enterprise and fixed us up with a rental on their dime. Not wanting to pay $4000 for the transmission I inquired; their reply was since this was a safety recall it was on American Honda. Net cost to us zero.
    Overall this MDX has been very problematic for an Acura, but the dealership has obviously been great.
  • jmw4jmw4 Member Posts: 67
    I have a 2003 with the Michelins and only have 12,000 miles. No vibrations whatsoever.
  • edhrybedhryb Member Posts: 7
    Can somebody clarify for me when you hear the noises? I recently purchased a 2005 MDX and hear the thud when reversing and braking (for example, out of my garage) but i assumed that was the gas tank noise issue. I have not heard any other unusual noises. When do you hear the gas tank noise?
  • elisophelisoph Member Posts: 2
    I just purchased a 2001 MDX Touring with 49,000 miles. After reading about the frequent transmission problems, I am exploring buying an extended warranty.
    Here is what I found:

- PrimusCare (a division of Ford) (4yrs/48K)for $1,400. The extended warranty is sold at the dealership where I bought the MDX
    - 1SourceAutoWarranty.com (5yrs/60K) for $1,700

PrimusCare and 1Source requires repair done by an ASE certified shop.

Acura also has the 7yrs/100K from the original pirchase date when sold new. In my case the remaining period/miles is 2yrs 8 months or 51,000 miles for $1,975

Any experience with these warranties or any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.
    Be careful and read the fine print. Extended warranties sound great, but when you go to get that transmission replaced they either make it so difficult to get coverage or flat out deny you. My "opinion"...put the $2000 grand in a separate bank account and only use it to fix the car, that way if nothing breaks, you still have the $2 grand...if something does go you most likely will be able to cover it...if not, you should have most of a repair cost. With an extended warranty their could be a deductable, other "not covered items" etc. You could end up paying $1500 for a warranty, and then $1000 when you need that new transmission, when maybe the whole cost would be $3000 anyway? Sure insurance and warranty's are nice, but if you don't use them you are out the $$$ and if you set aside your own cash you might be in a better place.
  • gmanzx3gmanzx3 Member Posts: 37
    Thanks for the advice sbcooke. I also just purchased a 2001 MDX Touring with 30k miles. I was thinking of purchasing the extended warranty also. I was leaning tword your way of thinking. Your reasoning helped my decision.

edhryb: The noise you hear are the brake pads shifting in the caliper. I hear it too. It appears to be another common problem.
  • wenwen Member Posts: 42
    elisoph, you wrote:
    Acura also has the 7yrs/100K from the original purchase date when sold new. In my case the remaining period/miles is 2yrs 8 months or 51,000 miles for $1,975
    Something is wrong here, or perhaps I just misunderstand you. When I purchased my brand new 2000 Acura TL (in Sept. '99) I purchased the genuine Acura (Honda Motor Co.) 7 YEAR/100K Extended Warranty from the selling dealer for less than $1200. Last year I sold the TL, and although I never used the warranty it was several months into the "extended" period, but still "fully good". I had TWO choices at that point when I sold my vehicle, that was (#1) to get a "refund" from Honda for around $350 -or- (#2) for a small fee (I think it was $100?) I could 100% TRANSFER the complete remaining portion to the NEW owners, which I did. I figured since they paid me close to $18K for the TL, the very least I could do for them was to put out ~$100 for the vehicle I "pampered and loved" for over five years so it would be fully covered for them for the remaining 1 1/2 years. Obviously the people that sold YOU the 2001 MDX did NOT have a genuine Honda factory warranty as I did, and thus could NOT (or DIDN'T want to) properly and easily "transfer" it to you for ~$100, or just decided to "cash in" the warranty and keep the refund money ????
    We recently bought a brand new 2004 Honda CR-V EX and along with that, a Dealer GENUINE Honda 7 year/100K "extended" warranty. This cost less than $1200 and actually, in theory, has MORE coverage, since the Honda "standard" warranty expires at 4 years and the Acura expired after 5 years. We plan to keep the '04 CR-V, but who knows.... we might end up selling it prior to 7 years and along with the vehicle sale we wll include "extended" warranty. By the way, I have found that when selling ANY vehicle, the "extended FACTORY warranty" seems to be a big, big PLUS.
    As an Ex-Service Manager of a Chrysler Dealership (Newtown, Connecticut) I tried to be "friendly" and talk NEW vehicle buyers into buying EXTENDED warranty's, but most were so dam "cheap, cheap, cheap" and had some lame excuse NOT to purchase one.... well the majority of problems seemed to always happen around 40K miles, just 4K out of warranty, and it cost them thousands, not hundreds, of dollars out of their pockets to repair. I have seen it much, much too often. It's like Chrysler made a "timed counter" that went off and let the vehicle "fall apart" a few miles AFTER the magic 36K mile mark. Mainly A.C. problems and several transmission failures. When I approached these customers and asked "if they could do it all over and buy the extended warranty, would they?" about 99% of them said YES, but naturally at that point it was definitely too late !!
    and I'm sure if you asked them if they would buy a Chrysler again they would have said no.. :-)
  • elisophelisoph Member Posts: 2
    wen: The original owner did not have the Acura extended warranty. I am considering buying it and if I do, I will be able to use it for the remaining mileage of 51,000 or 2 yrs and 8 months. The $1,975 is so far the lowest quote I obtained. Other Acura dealers quoted me up to $2,200.
  • phild_masonphild_mason Member Posts: 99
    I think it is more likely the brake pads. They are designed to be a little loose and will shift and clunk into place the first time you change directions.

I have an '03 and have never heard gas slosh, but have the brake noise. After consulting with my Acura SM I decided to let it ride.
  • regjocregjoc Member Posts: 1
    I recently purchased a used 2001 Acura MDX end of February 05. Then around the end of March the engine light came on so we took it to our local Acura dealership and they performed a diagnostic ($94) the results are below:

Engine Minor - PGMFI Light is on when driving, performed PFM test P1768 at
    clutch press control valve transmission fluid is burnt, valve is bad,
    transmission is leaking, recommend transmission. Acura Goodwill will pay
    half of parts, customer pays half of part, labor, and fluids, total $1782.50
    plus tax.

I asked the service manager manager for clarification because it appeared that if they are replacing the transmission it would have been part of the recall, right? Not so:
    The recall on your MDX is for inspection on 2nd gear in the transmission
    for heat damage and dicoloration due to improper lubrication. Unfortunately
    the problem with your transmission is either a shift solenoid problem or
    an internal pressure problem. Neither of these problems are covered by
    the recall.

So, just to make sure we took it to another shop for a second opinion unfortunately they didn't have updated software so the code that the dealership used wasn't available to them. So we asked them to just service the transmission.

Well that was a mistake we took it back to the Acura dealer because they needed additional readings to order the transmission and determined that it was reset plus the contaminated fluid had been drained. Their advise... drive it till the light comes on and come back so that they can run a diagnostic again and get the readings they need to order the transmission. It takes 5 days to get a transmission.

So here's the deal we purchased an extended warranty, the corporation indicated that it would not be covered and so we are working with the area rep and he is indicating well why is Acura not pay for the whole thing... What's the difference if you just pay for half... Is it admission of partial guilt? Not sure if our warranty guy understands "goodwill." How far should we push Acura to pay for the whole or just be glad they are paying half? Stuck in la-la... :confuse:
  • delia4delia4 Member Posts: 2
    Trying to decide between 2001 MDX and 2001 RX300. Both have 37000 miles. 2001 MDX transmission went out on test drive, getting new transmission. Wouldn't buy MDX without extended warranty on transmission to 100,000. Like MDX because more functional, but don't necessarily need extra seating. Am driving Lexus RX300 now, very nice.
  • nini1nini1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi i just got a 2002 with 20, 600 miles got the lexus warranty platinum level fro 2600 for 7/100,000 no deductible...
    how can i get the acura one u mentioned??? 7/100,000
    thanks,.,,,,,,
    The "unthoughtfullness" (a.k.a. cheapness) of the original purchaser, who paid close to $40,000 for the 2001 MDX but was too dam cheap to shell out the extra $1,800 for a genuine Acura 7 year/100K mile warranty makes me sick !! I understand if a person is leasing a vehicle they have no reason to buy an extended warranty, but when "buying" a new vehicle the $1,800 "extra" will always be a very smart and positive investment. Even if they never had to use it, it still is transferrable to the next purchaser and ALWAYS brings the "value" of the vehicle up at least another $1,000 when selling it privately !! Like I wrote previously, as Service Manager of a Chtysler Dealership OVER 80% of the people who purchased NEW vehicles would NOT opt for the extended warranty.... three years later, they were moaning and groaning ever so loudly (I swear you could hear them into the next county) when they had "problems" arise and their vehicle was OUT of original factory warranty, even by a couple of months or a few thousand miles, and they had to shell out a couple of thousand dollars from their pocket (or credit card) !!
    Again, I'm sorry to hear of the "cheapness" of the ORIGINAL MDX purchasers. Reminds me quite a bit of my "ex-Father-in-law".... the old guy had hundreds of thousands of dollars, but would not spend a penny of it !! Lived in New England (brutal winters) and would NEVER buy snow tires.... skidded through the season on bald, dry-rotted tires !!
  • arbuarbu Member Posts: 3
    Dear Wen: It is not "cheapness" that keeps people who buy $40K cars from buying extended warranties, but fiscal acumen! They didn't get to the point that they could afford an expensive car by being pound wise and penny foolish. $1800 for a 7 year/100,000 mile warranty sounds different when you realize it is really a 3year/60,000 mile warrenty because it doesn't start until the factory warranty expires. That really makes it a 3 year warrenty for most owners because the average mileage is 12,000/year. As new car dealer employee, you must know that most dealerships make as much (or more) profit on the extended warranty as they do on the car itself! Of course the dealer pushes the warranty! In addition, statistically, the vast majority of extended warranties are either not used or are used for repairs that cost less than the warranty. For most of us extended warranties are a bad deal so please stop calling us cheap!!!
    I'm really NOT referring to you here on this Forum, but mainly referring to ALL the people that I dealt with in the past when I worked for a Chrysler Dealership in a very, very "rich" town in Fairfield County, Connecticut $$ !! Doctors, Lawyers, Realtors, Restaurant owners, all of which had three, four maybe five vehicles, and certainly had the money to buy an "extended warranty". Many had Corvettes, Prowlers, even classic cars as "weekend toys". These were the people that perhaps did not hit the "mileage" part of the stock warranty, but went over the "three year time limit" of the stock, factory warranty and started screaming, demanding and "threatening to sue Chrysler" when in the 39th month, they had to shell out a thousand or so dollars for transmission or A.C. work.
    Just an F.Y.I about "extended warranties" here in the state of FLORIDA. Did you know there is ONE SET PRICE and that's that .... NO "dealing", no "discounts".... every Dealer has ONE set price on the extended warranty of that particular vehicle.... and it's dam expensive !! At least in the Northeast (CT., Mass, etc.) one can haggle with the New Car Dealer and actually get (for example) a $1900 genuine Acura warranty for around $1000. I did just that with my 2000 Acura TL.
    I fully agree with what you wrote (above-#717) but I guess I didn't word my thoughts correctly. Being in the Chrysler side, I was very, very, very dissappointed the see Chrysler turn down warranty claims of vehicles only TWO WEEKS "out" of factory warranty !! Yes, I have seen this many, many times !! And talking to my friend who was a Service Advisor for a nearby Honda Dealer, he would tell me Honda would "good will" and pay for the work many times on Honda vehicles that were serveral months past the expired factory time.
  • ajdajd Member Posts: 6
    Well I have my 2005 MDX Premium for 2 months now and here are some of my obsevations. It's a real nice SUV, and I am sure you can all agree. However, there are a few kinks that I mention to see if anyone else has these issues.
    I don't know what it is yet but when I am driving I hear a rattling noise behind the drivers seat that I can't find causing the problem (yes, I have a roof rack and I've heard that could be the problem). When shifting from park to drive or to reverse the tranny clicks (metal to metal), after a car wash and I roll the window up and down it leaves streaks. I know these sound like small things, but I'm a little disappointed in these problems. I've seen other posts that talked about these same issues and some more and I am very surprised that an Acura product would have such issues. Yes, I have returned to the dealer mentioning these issues, and as expected the dealer had no clue (yeah, what a surprise) what these problems were and tried to play them off as my fault. I can't hold Acura responsible for a stupid car dealer, but what can I do to tell Acura about these problems and get some resolution.
  • mdtamdta Member Posts: 27
    After weeks of research and reading, I made the decision to go with the strong look, bought a certified MDX instead of a RX300.
    In the second week the engine stopped twice while merging from a ramp :-((. I brought the vehicle to a dealer and they told me that the transmission is kind of dirty, some part is block! and cleaned it for free. There has been no engine stop problem anymore.
    They also check the second gear recall and told me that the previous dealer already fixed it.

Between gear change, I fell the vehicle shudder a bit. I know the gearbox has some problem and I think they try to hold on until the warranty runs out.

If you park on a slope, facing down, when you change gear to reverse, there is a big sound, like pieces of metal colided.
    Thi vehicle it is a bit sluggish.
    :sick: