Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jsc123jsc123 Member Posts: 3
    Just bought a 2009 MDX tech package from Ardmore Acura, $39,400 + tax tag and title, this also includes several accessories, all season mats, cargo tray and bike rack. I have seen some better deals on this site, however I have not been able to duplicate, just wanted to know some other recent sales on the tech package
  • ssvarnssvarn Member Posts: 2
    Actually CarGuy75 looks fake to me. Few days back he posted a price that no one getting in the market. Looks like he is misleading to us.
  • inspectoringinspectoring Member Posts: 102
    I waited too long but after sitting on the deal for a couple of days I am getting 38600 + 810 (dest) + Tax Title Reg --> otd around 42000 - for a 09 Tech package (no extras).

My colleagues say that right now - it should be 41000 ~ 40500 OTD in NJ before accessories.

Is this a good deal? I am about to pull the trigger on Tuesday/Wednesday.
  • betbotbetbot Member Posts: 5
    $39,400 for a Tech is a good price. With some more effort you should be able to get $500 off that or maybe $1000 depending on the dealer.

Figure at that price the dealer is making ~$1200 + holdback on that deal, at this time of year and at this point in the 2009 lifetime you should be able to get down to $500 + holdback profit for a vehicle in dealer inventory.

Did you compare to other dealers in your area by e-mail? You can feel safe countering $38,200 and work for $38,500-$39k. But, if your color combo is not widely available you can make the deal at $39,400 and you won't be getting robbed or anything.
  • tetengteteng Member Posts: 2
    inspectoring - would you mind emailing me the contact info for the dealer willing to sell to you for 38600+dest? shopping in jersey as well and that price would be better than any ive found so far.

thanks
    email:edmunds@adajar.com
  • gobucks3gobucks3 Member Posts: 1
    After searching for deals in North Carolina, I decided to follow up on some leads from this forum that mentioned good deals from Acura Pohanka. I called the manager, Kirk, who quoted me a deal over the phone on a Silver ext/ebony interior MDX tech for $39,500 + TTL. This color combo is in short supply and Pohanka was able to locate one from a nearby dealer. Kirk later handed me over to his sales rep, Sunny, who was great to work with making sure everything was ready to go before I drove 5 hours up in a rental car to pick up my new MDX. These guys were great to work with. No games on pricing or hard selling on options when I picked up the MDX. Sunny and Kirk were very professional and made my buying experience go very smooth.
  • irolirol Member Posts: 1
    Just completed ’09 MDX Technology & Entertainment pkg. Black on Black
    Here were my lease numbers:
    MSRP: 47,600
    Amt due at signing – my total drive-off: (1st monthly +tax/registration): 1,284.54
    Gross Cap Cost: 40,625
    Adjusted Cap Cost: 40,625
    Residual (48%): 22,848
    Money Factor: 0.00162
    Lease term: 36 months (10K mi year)
    Base monthly payment without tax: 596.46
    Monthly payment (including OC CA 8.75% sales tax): 648.45

It was the lowest offer of the 5 dealers that I emailed. So, I believe that I got a good deal.

Method to my madness: I sent out an email to 5 dealers in Southern Cal (South Coast, Mission Viejo, Weir Canyon, Tustin, and Cerritos) asking for best offer (I used the Edmunds “get a quote” for the initial contact).
    The email basically said:
    I have sent emails to the Acura dealers containing the same info so that I can compare all offers on an equal playing field. Each dealer is working from the same criteria for fairness. Here it is what I want:
    1. 2009 Acura MDX AWD tech
    2. Black exterior with black interior, or white with Bordeaux
    3. 36 month lease
    4. 10K miles/yr
    5. Please assume a 0 (zero) drive-off.
    6. I need your best offer to include the following information: MSRP, cap cost, adjusted cap cost, money factor, residual, tax/licensing, basically everything that would appear on the lease contract.
    I will look at all the quotes that come in and make a decision from that. I will not be playing one dealer against the other. Your best offer should be just that... your best offer, and shouldn't be contingent on what another dealer says. I will assume that whatever you send is the best that can be done. No haggling or miscommunication.

Experience: I heard back from all 5 dealers. Some responded with missing info, and I emailed back to have them complete the info if they wanted to be considered. The spread was interesting, approx $70/month difference between the lowest and highest. Two dealers were way high, and another low. The 2 in the middle were very close. All checked in with me to see how my decision was going. I reiterated that I am evaluating for best deal – and that if they had any specials, they should let me know now. I contacted the dealer that sent in the best offer (Weir Canyon in Anaheim), confirmed that they had the car I wanted. I also let him know that if I show up and the deal somehow changes in anyway to my disadvantage, I will walk out the door and never look back. I told him to have everything ready for me. I got there, signed the papers, filled out a credit app, and was done. The car was already prepped and ready to go. I am very happy with my experience. They were all friendly professional and true to their offer. This was my 5th time getting a new car (2nd lease) and I would say it was the least stressful.

Post Purchase update: I emailed 3 of the other dealers to let them know I had gone with the best offer and thanked them for their email quotes. 2 of them responded professionally with a “Congratulations on your new Acura.” One of the dealers responded with “After all the work I put in. I would have loved to have had a chance to earn your business.” It rubbed me the wrong way, like he was trying to make me feel guilty – I could be reading it wrong. They should keep in mind that I still need to have the car serviced somewhere and that particular dealer happens to be closest to my house.
    Sorry for the long post – bottom line – out of the 5 dealers that I contacted, I found the best experience and price/lease terms at Weir Canyon Acura. I love my car and am spending this Thanksgiving programming in my stations, customizing all my settings, and familiarizing myself with the placement of the equipment so I will stop turning on the wipers when I want to put the car into park and reverse. LOL. (former Mercedes ML owners will understand this ;~).
  • 4xdaddy4xdaddy Member Posts: 10
    Hey all.

This was my 2nd car purchase in the past year (ouch) and these boards have been a great help, so thanks to all of you who contributed.

To help others as well, here is the deal I just closed: 2009 Base MDX, $35,990 including destination, roof rails, cross bars & body side molding. Add TTL. I am in Central PA.

The color combo we wanted was in very short supply. I would think you could do better if you wanted Formal Black - seemed to be a lot of those around. I had to contact at least a half dozen dealers - all the others were $1500-$2000 more than what I settled for.

Best of luck.
  • naabuddynaabuddy Member Posts: 6
    Did not see any response from him. May be you are right!

Thanks,
    naabuddy.
  • cegledicegledi Member Posts: 11
    Hello all,
    first post and proud owner of a new Acura. Here's the deal I got:
    2009 MDX Base, pearl white with taupe (gray) interior
    I live in Northern Virginia and bought from Karen Radley Acura in Woodbridge
    $37,490 + $385 proc fee + $1,240 TTL = $39,115
    Tax is like 3.16% here.
    Accessories Included: Chrome Side Steps, Body Side Molding, Reverse Sensing System (Back-up beepers) and All-Weather Floor Mats.
    They gave me $11,500 for my trade-in which was respectable and should be included as a part of the sweet deal. I'm happy and felt the salesman was good with me and I have an overall pleasant buying experience on my first 'luxury' vehicle.

Already ordered/will be ordering:
    - Dual DVD headrest players from www.onfair.com
    - Chrome clip to put on the tail
    - tint the front windows
    - clear bra

Traded in my behemoth Expedition which my family really loved for its 5+ years. Wanted something nice for the wife and almost settled on a Volvo XC90 (not as much space and a big, big difference from an Expedition). Will post more with my experiences soon. Glad to be here.
  • cegledicegledi Member Posts: 11
    Not only are they not dealing that low anymore (inventory almost depleted) but they also charge you the $810 destination fee which most other Acura dealers include in their price.

I paid about $35,200 for my base yesterday to include destination and am extremely happy about it. I thought about the 2010 version but not happy with the snout. At a 3% increase in base price from the 2009 version they are really only adding power liftgate and 16/21 mpg as the major differences (besides new snout and tail).
  • rudrarudra Member Posts: 3
    Hi. Could you list out the accessories that you got for that price. Is this Price including Destination Fee.

Here is the deal That I worked out and need to confirm. Please let me know if you see any over pricing below

(Black/Black) MDX Tech + Entertainment No accessories. 41600 Including 810 Dest Fee
    Tag and Title Fees 63.75$

( I belive below is where I am getting high quotes)
    Processign Free 479$

Also to add and Install the below accessories they are charing below in $
    Door Edge Guards 157
    Front and Rear Garnish 688
    Cargo tray Wheel Locks Trunk Tray 402
    Body side moldings 310
    Cargo Net 61$
    Side Steps $813

What is the APR that you got and for howmany months? I need to confirm tomorrow
  • cuddysharkcuddyshark Member Posts: 4
    Went to the dealer today and was offered a 2009 MDX with Tech/Ent packages for 42K (not including TTL). Based on what I've seen using the Edmunds calculator and other website price target calculators, this seems like a good deal. However, the posts in this forum make me think otherwise. Has anyone from the NY area beat 42K on the same package? Supply is getting short, but not sure which way that cuts.... Going back tomorrow to potentially seal the deal, so any tips on how to get a lower price would be welcome.

Btw - also looked at the Lexus RX-350. One thing I will say -- the mouse controller for the nav/bluetooth/entertainment system is awesome. Too bad the dealer tried to start me at 51K (!!) for their Tech/Ent package and then "because he wanted to work with me" agree to take 3K off that price. Yeah, thanks a lot.
  • darkenergydarkenergy Member Posts: 4
    I have a $500 deposit on a 2009 Acura MDX with Tech (black on black). I applied for a financing program and got Acura's 2.9% / 60 months promotional rate. The dealer is selling the car to me at $39,735 <-- this includes the $2,000 rebate and $810 destination fee.

Should I pull the trigger on this or wait for the 2010 MDX? My dealer can get me into an 2010 by the second week of December (about two weeks from today). The wait is not an issue. Although he can't quote me an exact price for the 2010, my dealer says he can probably sell it to me for approx 45K. However, he can't promise any special rates on the financing and says that I will most likely be getting a loan from one of the commercial banks they work with at the market rate of about 5%. So figure another $2,500-$3,000 more in interest over the course of the financing terms. Bringing the total cost of the 2010 MDX approx $7,500-$8,000 more than the 2009 MDX.

The upside of the MDX (at least for me) is as followings:

1. the new grille. I like it very much. I think its aggressive, futuristic looking, and a notable upgrade from the 2009.
    2. I also like the chrome around the windows. I think this is an important highlight that the 2009 was missing.
    3. 19 inch wheel size upgrade. (bigger wheels always makes an SUV look better).

Besides these three external changes, I really don't care for any of the inside upgrades like the 8-inch VGA navi, hard-drive, 6 speed tran, etc...

In fact, I am concerned about the new transmission. I plan on keeping this car for a while and definitely don't want to be going back to the dealership on a recall.

I am always a sucker for the "newest" products, but is this mid-cycle refresh worth this risk and extra cash?
    I have a $500 deposit on a 2009 Acura MDX with Tech (black on black). I applied for a financing program and got Acura's 2.9% / 60 months promotional rate. The dealer is selling the car to me at $39,735 <-- this includes the $2,000 rebate and $810 destination fee.

Should I pull the trigger on this or wait for the 2010 MDX? My dealer can get me into an 2010 by the second week of December (about two weeks from today). The wait is not an issue. Although he can't quote me an exact price for the 2010, my dealer says he can probably sell it to me for approx 45K. However, he can't promise any special rates on the financing and says that I will most likely be getting a loan from one of the commercial banks they work with at the market rate of about 5%. So figure another $2,500-$3,000 more in interest over the course of the financing terms. Bringing the total cost of the 2010 MDX approx $7,500-$8,000 more than the 2009 MDX.

1. the new grille. I like it very much. I think its aggressive, futuristic looking, and a notable upgrade from the 2009.
    2. I also like the chrome around the windows. I think this is an important highlight that the 2009 was missing.
    3. 19 inch wheel size upgrade. (bigger wheels always makes an SUV look better).

Besides these three external changes, I really don't care for any of the inside upgrades like the 8-inch VGA navi, hard-drive, 6 speed tran, etc...

In fact, I am concerned about the new transmission. I plan on keeping this car for a while and definitely don't want to be going back to the dealership on a recall.

I am always a sucker for the "newest" products, but is this mid-cycle refresh worth this risk and extra cash?
  • avconnectavconnect Member Posts: 8
    just lined up a tentative deal for a 2009 Tech/Entertainment MDX. Dealer owned with 9800 miles. Certified with 7 year 100k power train warranty and 5/62k bumper to bumper warranty. including mats and side trim.

Dealer wants $38,800. Having second thoughts at that price for a used MDX although it is immaculate.

Would appreciate some advice.
    just lined up a tentative deal for a 2009 Tech/Entertainment MDX. Dealer owned with 9800 miles. Certified with 7 year 100k power train warranty and 5/62k bumper to bumper warranty. including mats and side trim.

Dealer wants $38,800. Having second thoughts at that price for a used MDX although it is immaculate.

Would appreciate some advice
    that's basically the same offer i'm getting in NYC, except silver with black interior. still waiting to see if NJ dealers come in lower, but if they give a decent deal on my trade in, i'll probably pull the trigger today. at some point, the prospect of saving 500 is no longer worth it.
    here's how i would look at it: you are probably giving up the best 7% of the car's life (assuming a lifetime of about 150K miles) for a discount of 7% below what i am paying for the same model new. it sounds reasonable if you look at it from that perspective, but less so if you put any stock in the adage that a new car loses 20-30% of its value the minute you drive it off the lot. plus, you don't know how the car was treated during that first 10K.
    Is your deal for a new model?
    is it $42k base plus tax, license, doc prep etc.?
  • hifiver25hifiver25 Member Posts: 11
    Hi,

I just bought a 2nd-hand 2009 MDX (9,300 miles) with the entertainment/sport package for $42.7k (before fees & taxes). It comes with running board, Nav, rear-view camera, DVD, etc (I was told this has all the gadgets that it could have). But looking at some of the post I'm not sure I got a good deal. I live across the river from Manhattan and bought it from Park Ave Acura in Maywood, NJ. Can someone from the NY area comment on the price?
    sorry, i am not in new york. the one i am looking at did not have the sport package. I presume it was certified pre-owed by the Acura dealer?
    closed today. final price was 41,650, including destination fee, but not including TTL and $75 doc fee. the vehicle was a new 2009 MDX Tech/Ent packages - silver ext/black interior. i shopped around quite a bit and might have been able to save a few more bucks but didn't think it was worth burning another weekend hustling around to different dealers. if you're in NY, try vinicio at the acura of manhattan. i found him refreshingly honest relative to other dealers. he basically went right to the dealer invoice price, subtracted the 2000 cash back, and said he would take 700 over that price. i then got him to drop a little further. much better experience than the jokers that try to start you at MSRP.
    So what was your out the door price?
  • hifiver25hifiver25 Member Posts: 11
    yes. it had the certified pre-owned 7yr/100k and 5yr/62k warranty. I guess i paid up for the sport package, although I dont have a clue how useful it is. I went by the edmunds TMV pricing and by that $42,700 (before anything) sounded like a steal. now I am not so sure anymore. Feeling a lil bummed!
    Sport package gives you a few thiings including upgraded leather, special suspension and other stuff. That is probably the difference. I would not watch this thread. i do not plan on doing so after i buy.
  • kvalentinokvalentino Member Posts: 12
    hifiver25
    Congratulations! Enjoy your new beautiful ride....! Otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts second guessing yourself. Your deal sounds fair and most of all now you have the most precious commodity back and that is your time....which I'm willing to bet is worth a lot more if you can afford this vehicle to start with. Now instead of sitting on the computer(like me) you can be out experiencing your new luxurious vehicle!! Happy Holidays!! :)
    I have a $500 deposit on a 2009 Acura MDX with Tech (black on black). I applied for a financing program and got Acura's 2.9% / 60 months promotional rate. The dealer is selling the car to me at $39,735 <-- this includes the $2,000 rebate and $810 destination fee, not taxes or DMV fees.

Should I pull the trigger on this or wait for the 2010 MDX? My dealer can get me into an 2010 by the second week of December (about two weeks from today). The wait is not an issue. Although he can't quote me an exact price for the 2010, my dealer says he can probably sell it to me for approx 1000 below MSRP about 45K. However, he can't promise any special rates on the financing and says that I will most likely be getting a loan from one of the commercial banks they work with at the market rate of about 5%. So figure another $2,500-$3,000 more in interest over the course of the financing terms. Bringing the total cost of the 2010 MDX approx $7,500-$8,000 more than the 2009 MDX.

Besides these two external changes, I really don't care for any of the inside upgrades like the 8-inch VGA navi, hard-drive, 6 speed tran, etc... I

In fact, I am concerned about the new transmission. I plan on keeping this car for a while and definitely don't want to be going back to the dealership on a recall. I am always a sucker for the "newest" products, but is this mid-cycle refresh worth this risk and extra cash?

Any advice is really appreciated! I can't hold 09 car forever, need to make a decision asap.
  • tastycakes55tastycakes55 Member Posts: 35
    If I were in your shoes, IMO, I'd negotiate a bit more aggressively on price for the 09. Most likely, there is another $500-$1500 you can negotiate down which should help finalize your decision. Or you can push for a bunch of accessories to be thrown in on the 09.

Most insurance or your dealer can sell you a warranty for peace of mind if you go with the 2010, which you should probably do with the 2009 too. For me, for $175/year I added mechanical breakdown coverage to my MDX which has a $100 deductible and should cover me on the warranty for 6 years or 100k miles in case a transmission failure becomes a sticky situation down the road.

Also my .02 but the 2010 tech vs 2009 tech is not really a big difference other than styling. The base 2010 vs base 2009 is a better value comparing years (you get power liftgate, rearview camera, new transmission/better MPG, real usb interface for stereo) as is the sport 2010 vs sport 2009 with heated and cooled seats + all the new safety features.
  • twotwotwotwo Member Posts: 11
    Congratulations. Btw, which Dual DVD headrest players from www.onfair.com did you order? And where are you ordering the chrome clip to put on the tail and clear bra from? Thx.
    Just purchased a base MDX, White w/Black. Dealer threw in wheel locks, cargo cover.

Paid $33,490 + destination + tax/tags (6% MD tax, $99 dealer fee, $290 tags/registration).

Total OTD = $36,747.
  • sjcjmlsjcjml Member Posts: 7
    Congratulations!
    Could you send me the dear's info? Please~!
    sjcjml@gmail.com
  • cbusireddycbusireddy Member Posts: 33
    tastycakes55...congrats on your purchase...can you please email me the dealer info and the contact person at cbusireddy@gmail.com...i missed the pohanka deal ...hope i will get this one...
  • dal06dal06 Member Posts: 6
    tastycakes55 - Congrats on getting an awesome deal. Can you please email me the dealer info? My email address is arvindmo@hotmail.com
    Tastycaskes, I need to make a decision today. Here is some more feedback for you:

- Regarding Price: My dealer won't move on the price of the 2009. He showed me his invoice and swears he's making the bare minimum on this deal. As far as accessories goes, I tried to have him throw something in, but the best he can do is charge me his "cost." $650 for the running boards and $550 for the remote start.

- I agree that the 2010 base vs 2009 base is a better value, but don't be fooled, the price for these trims is built-in to the base price of the 2010 MDX models, with an MSRP at approximately $1000 higher than 2009 - there really isn't a free lunch here.

- As far as Acura's claim to bump up the MPG on the 2010 models, I wouldn't bet the rent on it. This is pure speculation and if you look into the 2007-2008 MDX MPG, at one point they had claimed to have 17 MPG and were later forced to correct this down to 16 MPG for the 2009 model. Basically, to really see if the MPG has improved the cars have to hit the road and I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't changed.

- Finally regarding transmission and warranty, I agree, I would get this on either car since I plan to own it for 5 + years. But, regardless of the warranty, who wants to go back to the shop on a recall? I am sure the new 6-speed transmission on the 2010 is perfect, but again if you do some research, you will see that when Acura went from 4 speed to 5 speed on the TL's in 2001/02, it wasn't a flawless transition with about 10% of the cars having problems.

In any case, back to my question, (now that you have my dealer's feedback on price):

Would you go for:

A. 2009 MDX with Tech for $39.735 at 3% financing
    B. 2010 with Tech for $44-45,000 at 4-5% financing
    C. 2010 base for $40-41,000 at 4.5% financing

Any advance is welcome.
  • carbokcarbok Member Posts: 11
    tastycakes55-- Congrats on your purchase. Can you email me the contat information carbok1@aol.com.

Thank you and congratulations again.
    Take this FWIW. I could be wrong, but I suspect I am correct.

Every dealer I spoke with after I had my deal in hand told me that the deal I had arranged was impossible, fake, a trick to get me in and then upsell me on some gimmick or accessories, etc etc etc. Even the dealer I got the deal from told me to take a hike at first and all but screamed obscenities.

So if you have time and some flexibility, I'd take a gamble on the 09. Knowing you'd be happy at higher prices for a 2010 tech or base, you can be more aggressive on pushing for better pricing on the 2009. Also, they want to clear out inventory as much as you want to buy it. So relax and enjoy the negotiation.

Also, keep in mind it's now december. There may no longer be some dealer kickbacks/bonuses or there may be new ones. It's a new ballgame.

With that in mind, not knowing where you live, I would do 1 of 2 things, depending on how much time you have.

Ideally, you should drive to the dealership ready to buy, and offer them $37500 + TTL to sign the papers and complete the transaction, and that's your final offer. If he can't do that, tell him you are going to wait for the 2010s and let him know you'll be doing the dealer roulette to get the best deal on a 2010 model even though it will be more expensive, so he may lose a deal regardless. If you can't go to the dealership or don't want to, I would call (but not email).

He will tell you that $37500 is impossible, blah blah blah, inventory is low, breaking my back, goodbye and call me in a few weeks if you want a 2010.

Relax and sit back. Within 48-72 hours you will get a call or email back with a better deal than $39735. I would guess close to $38-38.5k.

If not, wait for the 2010s.
  • carbokcarbok Member Posts: 11
    I was just told by the dealer that prices went up 1500 since yesterday because they lost their incentives. Anyone else seeing this?
  • autochallengerautochallenger Member Posts: 1
    CHALLENGE!
    First, they dont make a MDX White with a Black interior. Unless you bought a RDX.
    Second, I dont believe the Cash price at all, Unless you bought a RDX
    Last, I wish people would post the bill of sale to prove what crazy prices they claim.
    I am the autochallenger and I challenge this post. :shades:
  • scr1msh4wscr1msh4w Member Posts: 5
    Good catch on the color combo. I figured he had bought a dealer demo, but if they don't even make that color combo, it makes you wonder...
  • scr1msh4wscr1msh4w Member Posts: 5
    Earlier in the month, our dealer had said that they were losing a ~$1k incentive at the end of the month, so that they would be losing that factor in price negotiation for December. My guess is that dealerships will probably want to keep some inventory of 2009s since they will be easier to sell once 2010s are on the lot. Why? Arrival of new models brings in traffic, and the price/negotiability of the 2009s (relative to 2010s) will be a good thing to have at that point.

The other factor that may increase the relative desirability of the 2009s is the cartoon-like beak / smiley grill on the 2010s. It makes the 2009 model look more serious and refined to many, and that subjectivity could be a factor. Mazda seems to have done something similar with the front end of their 2010 CX-9 (and other models), which is designed around a smiley face not present in past model years. Automakers gravitate towards positive and happy (borderline goofy in Mazda's case) design details in times of recession. Some buyers are drawn towards the serious/aggressive look of the MDX, and those buyers may not be as drawn to the 2010s. On the other hand, the MDX also has a strong following in the kid-mobile/family and soccer mom audience, and the friendly smile beak on the 2010s may be a strong draw to that audience. The point is that when it comes to changes in subjective design details like this, the dealer may benefit by holding on to more options.
    I dealer told me yesterday that I was late by 1 day & that some of the incentives expired in Nov. I'm curious to find out how the picture on incentives changed in Dec. Is Acura likely to introduce some new incentives to replace that have expired? Any thoughts on this on the board?

P.S.: I recently switched from shopping for preowned MDX's to new 09's. Prices on preowned 07s and 08s are lofty and not much lower than new 09s. Hoping I'm not too late to getting a good deal (ala tastycakes and lexluthor)
  • twotwotwotwo Member Posts: 11
    After following this thread to get some idea, I finally purchased the 2009 MDX Base Model for $36.9k + TTL = $39.5k Total. This include options such as body side mold, front side window tint, all season mats, and wheel locks.

Had to pull the trigger since there were only 3 left in the color combo we want from 2 dealers. May not be as good as the deals of $34.5k posted by some member, but like the poster above, you have to take it with a grain of salt. Maybe it's possible earlier in the year, but this late with depleting stock, it makes it harder to find that deal.

I'm happy with my purchase. Now off to buy some OEM sport running boards. :shades: Btw, you can find them on ebay around $425 or less.
  • eshakeshak Member Posts: 5
    Closed my deal before the long weekend. 36,200 for base model with all season mats thrown into that deal.

Final cost 36200+Tax+Title+Reg+Documentation fee = 38600

Luv the drive so far. Good luck to others buying.
  • eshakeshak Member Posts: 5
    Forgot to mention...Had a tradein as well. But the cost of the base model was 36200(all season mats included).
    Fail.

My purchase is legitimate. Sorry to disappoint you.

GLTY
  • sjcjmlsjcjml Member Posts: 7
    dal06, what is the incentives you mean? Is it $2000?
    IMO, $2000 incentive is still running. Yesterday I got offer $39000 (2009 MDX TECH including dest.) but I need to drive 4 hours to accept the offer. I believe the dealer will get more incentive than $2000 as time goes.

ANY THOUGHT?
    I think the price you've been offered looks very good, given that some of the dealer rebates went away in Dec. Your guess is as good as mine on whether any new incentives will be introduced, but I'm inclined to say not. Inventory is running low and I read an article somewhere that MDX sales were very strong in Nov. This probably implies no additional incentives. The one wild card that could change that is how many new 09s are still in the pipeline - one dealer told me yesterday that he's expecting to get a few more vehicles in 2 wks.
  • rudrarudra Member Posts: 3
    Hi Guys,
    I pullled the Trigger on 11/30 for MDX Tech 2009. I got below two offers
    MDX Tech Entertainment 2009 for 40321 Including Dest
    MDX Tech 2009 for 38835 Including Dest

I chose MDX Tech 2009 and planning to add entertainment system in Head rest. I would have another 500$ off if I bargained hard. but any way I am happy with the current price. If I haven't visited this site I would purchased it some where around 42k.

Thanks for the guys for the genune postings and running this Great forum.

I would love to hear from you If you know any 3rd party website is selling genune parts cheap.