Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy Silverado

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
Own a Silverado? Thinking about buying a Silverado? This is the place to be.

Comments

• dch0300dch0300 Member Posts: 472
    PF,
    Unless this is a bamatundra free topic, I suspect we all know what will happen eventually to this topic............"READ ONLY".
    Can you please put a short leash on that dog?
    He does nothing to add any value to a GM based topic, and seems to take personal enjoyment by providing misinformation, incorrect data, and playing with someones misfortunes.
    Or do you want all of us GM owners to leave Edmunds instead?
  • dch0300dch0300 Member Posts: 472
    But if I already own a WWW.ell built, great running Silverado and I want to see how other trucks are holding up....like a TUNDRA, where do I go to read about SOLUTIONS. or other COMmunications?
  • h0udinih0udini Member Posts: 118
    some room while he throws his temper tantrum. What is his PROBLEM anyway? I thought we were having a civilized discussion among adults here.

Here's another website a prospective GMC buyer should familiarize themselves with:

http://www.autosafety.org/autodefects/GM-What.htm

Look, obyone, this is America where we have free speech and the Freedom of Information Act. I'm simply passing information along. If this discussion offends you, you are welcome to leave.

to acknowldge my posts anymore? Don't worry, I'm not offended, and even if I was, I wouldn't throw an online temper tantrum.

You need to grow up.
  • cowboyjohn1cowboyjohn1 Member Posts: 125
    My Silverado. I also like my F250 (except for the gas mileage), but it isn't quite the truck the Silverado is.
    Attached is a "cut & paste" page of this discussion. Please note that message #6 by obyone was lated deleted in this discussion.

--------------------------------------------------

Town Hall Pickups Chevy Silverado

Chevy Silverado

7 messages, Last post on May 15, 2002 at 01:39 PM

Created by pf_flyer

What is this discussion about? Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD, Chevrolet Silverado 2500, Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, Chevrolet Silverado 3500, Chevrolet, Truck

Suggest another category for this discussion.

Join other Silverado enthusiasts in Edmunds.com Chevrolet Silverado Owners Club!

Msg#

[beginning of discussion][scroll up 20 messages] (4 previous messages)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 of 7 H0udini by dch0300 May 15, 2002 (12:43 pm)

But if I already own a WWW.ell built, great running Silverado and I want to see how other trucks are holding up....like a TUNDRA, where do I go to read about SOLUTIONS. or other COMmunications?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 of 7 I think that houdini fella is trying to attain by obyone May 15, 2002 (12:50 pm)

TROLL status. For a person that doesn't own either he sure does post a lot. Then again he is FOS anyway.

#7 of 7 Stand back, everybody, and give obyone by h0udini May 15, 2002 (01:39 pm)

some room while he throws his temper tantrum. What is his PROBLEM anyway? I thought we were having a civilized discussion among adults here.

Here's another website a prospective GMC buyer should familiarize themselves with:

http://www.autosafety.org/autodefects/GM-What.htm

Look, obyone, this is America where we have free speech and the Freedom of Information Act. I'm simply passing information along. If this discussion offends you, you are welcome to leave.

--------------------------------------------------

I am simply making you aware of the fact that obyone routinely engages in the practice of "trolling" with his vulgar posts, then deletes them.

This discussion has been closed.