Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• bhumjoshbhumjosh Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    apparently according to edumunds invoice value for 2012 honda crv ex-l with navi is $ 27,358. Do you guys think it is possible to find crv ex-l with navi for $29,000 OTD? Let me know if anyone get quote around that!
  • rojmarojma Member Posts: 9
    After dealing around a lot, I could not get that low WITHOUT Navi. Now that Edmunds has the Invoice prices, the offer given to me doesnt seem very good. The best I could get was basically $27,038 before any other fees, which is $722 over invoice which isn't too horrible. However they then they tack on a $499 "admin fee", so its basically $1221 over invoice and only $758 below MSRP. After tax and title it comes out to $29,350. Good luck though. If you find a dealer who will give it to you at that price let us know.
  • wildescowildesco Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    So I'm looking to buy or lease the CR-V and so far I have one on hold for a lease at $1k down $318.88/mo. Is this a good deal or will it be better to finance it for a little more a month?
    I'm guessing financing with $5K down will be roughly $350/mo. Any insight? Thanks!
  • wildescowildesco Member Posts: 2
    What APR was Honda offering? Which national bank did you go with? Thank you!
  • chaperchaper Member Posts: 4
    Hey Raj,

I got Honda CRV 2012 AWD EX-L for $27,130 + Taxes... from Chicago, IL

I dont know how good this deal is....Hope this info useful to you.

Regards.
  • indycar3indycar3 Member Posts: 2
    Hi chaper,

Does yours have navi ?

Thanks
  • suv124suv124 Member Posts: 1
    Can i get the dealership name?
  • samcosamco Member Posts: 20
    hi Chaper - this is a pretty good deal. Can you kindly let me know the dealership? I am in Chicago as well, thank you!
  • vistajayvistajay Member Posts: 4
    I just put down a deposit for an EX-L with Navi and adding cross bars for $28,608, which is about $1,000 under MSRP. Satisfied enough as had to order the car to get specific color and other area dealers were either only offering MSRP or not responding to my email at all.
    thank you for the information. is this for an AWD? Was destination included in this price? which state are you at?

the best I am getting in chicago is 29K for exl awd with navi with destination
  • bargainhardbargainhard Member Posts: 7
    2012 AWD EXL w/navi for $28,125 incl destination. At least 3 dealerships in greater Cleveland area accepted the offer. That's about $300 over invoice. Might have been able to do better but it seemed like a reasonable price for the new model. At least two other dealers dismissed offer outright.
  • routes2kumarroutes2kumar Member Posts: 6
    Hi Cheaper,

Can you please let me know the Dealer info?
    I am located in MN and looking for 2012 AWD CR-V EXL (without navi) and will ready to go there to buy ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    V Kumar
    edited December 2011
    Hello All,

I am located in MN and willing to buy/finance (2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD). If any one has best offer/quote from any dealer, please let me know.

Thanks,
    V Kumar
  • emj456emj456 Member Posts: 1
    Anybody have any thoughts on buying the extended warranty? Is the coverage worth it?
    I called American Honda 800-999-1009 - they confirmed saccuccihondacare.com is legit - they have the best prices.

Just go to the source and confirm for your self (American Honda)

saccuccihondacare's prices were $700 less than what I got from the best dealer around here (chi town)
  • rojmarojma Member Posts: 9
    In my experience, extended warranties have never been worth it. I have bought 3 extended warranties over the last 16 years and none of them have ever paid for themselves. The repairs they do cover are usually on the small and inexpensive side, so it would take a lot of these repairs to make back your money. The more expensive repairs they always tend to deny citing that "it is not covered". That is just from my experience. Others experiences may differ.
    2012 AWD EXL w/navi for $28,125 incl destination - this is too good to be true; am I reading this correctly? did you say it is with Navigation? the invoice is 28517 for this trim you are getting it below invoice? which dealer? the best I got for this trim is 29K incl destination in chicago area. Please advise
  • vistajayvistajay Member Posts: 4
    It is FWD and includes destination. New Orleans area.
  • mjedmundmjedmund Member Posts: 4
    Chicago Suburbs. So that's quite a drive for you. Thanks for the reply!
    mjedmund - I am in Chicago suburbs too - I am getting EXL AWD with Navi for 29000 with destination. Can you kindly tell me which dealer you are working with seems like you are getting a very good price!
  • mjedmundmjedmund Member Posts: 4
    Mine is without navi tho. Lisle. Keep me posted on what you got! (PM)
    thank you, will do
  • bargainhardbargainhard Member Posts: 7
    Sorry, the 28,125 does not include destination so your prices are pretty comparable.
    thank you!
    Any one has any information???

Please respond...

Thanks
    V Kumar
    Do you have any idea about with no navi?

Can you share dealer info so that I can call them and check what they are offering for 2012 CR-V EX-L with no navi?

Thanks
    The below are quoted from Lisle, IL Honda Dealer. Price includes destination

2012 CRV EX-L AWD : $27,500
    2012 CRV EX-L AWD with Navi : $29,300

I think this is the best thus far.
  • cin28cin28 Member Posts: 7
    I'm. Looking for the same.The best price is 27725 with destination.I am looking to find the dealership with the best trade on.I'm in PA
  • timv1timv1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I bought a 2011 CRV EX-L 4WD in Nov'11 for $26650 + TTL in Columbus, OH

Do you think it is a good price?
  • yt576cyt576c Member Posts: 6
    Can you please let me know the dealer info. also can you send me the price break down to yt576c at gmail

Thanks in advance
  • rajs1rajs1 Member Posts: 4
    I got a deal for HONDA CR-V 2012 AWD EXL without Navigation for $26,700.00 in New York.
    Is it a good price..?????
  • greenday1greenday1 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a honda 2011 CR-V 2WD EX with no option and I am not sure if I got a good deal. I live in southern california and this was the best I think there was. But I realized in the other state they got a better deal.

Here is what I got
    Vehicle price $22348 (including shipping and handling $810...I think)
    Tax $1736
    Document preparation Fee $55
    Public official fee $249.75
    Electronic filing fee $29

So it all came out to $24417.98 (OTD) price. He(the broker) said this was the best he can do and I purchased it because there were not many CRV2011 EX left.

So What do you guys think? Is it a good deal considering that 2012 model just came out?

by the Merry Christmas to you all and thank you!!

And the
    I got 2012 HONDA CRV EX L with AWD for 27130 including Destination $810 at Ohare Honda. this week!!!
    Its Honda CRV EX-L with AWD including Desti with No Navigation ...

I got it from OHare Honda, Des Plains IL. Its a hard bargain and i got it as part of Costco Member benefits. Not sure weather a great deal...but i bought this with Satisafaction.

--Chaper
    Its with out Navi.... HONDA CRV 2012 AWD W/O Navi.
  • brl913brl913 Member Posts: 8
    Rajs1-did that also include the destination charge as well?
    Yes. I only had to add TAX and DMV.
  • lmps456lmps456 Member Posts: 2
    Hi - Where did you buy? I am in NY too. Thanks!
  • justin168justin168 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Is the dealership in Queens county? $26,700 including destination sounds reasonable. many dealer that I spoke to only give few hundreds off the MSRP. Like to find out the dealership's name and city. Thank you.
  • ellemaellema Member Posts: 1
    Is this for real CRV 2012 EXL AWD?? I am planning to purchase one I am in Raleigh NC and they are giving me 28,250 for the same model you think I can ask them for the same price that you've got?Thanks
  • dem319dem319 Member Posts: 3
    I found Honda of New Rochelle and Yonkers Honda gave competitive quotes....
  • choco4400choco4400 Member Posts: 2
    took a while to find a dealer that would work with the price i was willing to pay. but i just got a CRV 2012 AWD EX-L base (no RES or NAVI). $27,280 + tax and licenses. destination fee already included. this is in the sf bay area. most dealers only have 1 unit on hand, and color options are limited. but i'm very happy with what i got.
  • reddevil567reddevil567 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, would you please tell me which dealership at SF bay area you bought from? I am going to buy a same model as you do this week. Thanks!
    edited December 2011
    Is this price with dealer added equipment and services? because all of the dealers in my area have required dealer added equipment and services like mud guard, nitrogen tires and wheel locks to charge higher price and make more profit.
    Yes. As I mentioned earlier... 2012 CRV 4*4.. EXL without Navigation and without DVD.
    You should press for a better price than I got..
  • tjw7tjw7 Member Posts: 25
    hi, which dealer in new york did you get quote for a 2012 awd exl . i would like to lease by the end of the week
    This is very good deal.

Please share the dealer info or ask your dealer if they are ready to sell one more for me too.

My choice : 2012 CR-V EX-L (Silver/Black or UT/black).

Thanks
    V Kumar
    I think you got the best deal as of now.

You can refer me as I am ready to buy on that price too.

Thanks
    V Kumar
  • halo3006halo3006 Member Posts: 1
    Not sure if you got a good one. I just bought 2012 crv ex without options for $26k out the door price(6% sales tax included) and i believe they could still go further down to $25k. Anyone out there who got it for less?
    I just got quoted for 2012 honda CRV EXL with navi FWD for $29,436 OTD including everything. Is this good deal or you can still do better? Any one who got it for less or got quoted for less let me know?