Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Armada

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Good luck chasmeister.

-juice
  • roborigroborig Member Posts: 7
    Sorry for the tardy response to your earlier question about delivery. My computer's HDD crashed last Saturday (UGH!) and I'm just now getting back to the "browsing" stage.

I was initially told a delivery date of the end of February and that came and went. I was then told about the delay from the lack of LE wheels and that my unit would ship March 10th. Looking for delivery the end of this month. What is the latest you've heard on your delivery?

Will post here again when I hear something.

Regards,

Robo Rig
  • llajumpvidllajumpvid Member Posts: 76
    Roborig, see post #2069
    Jumpvid
  • nwarmadanwarmada Member Posts: 7
    I have an SE 4WD w/tow package and Bose system. I have 5700 miles on the Armada. Just had it in to have the front brake rotors replaced as they had warped. I never knew there was a resonance problem until I started reading this forum. We have some pretty bumpy freeway's here in the Seattle area. I only get the "resonance" like problem when I am on the bumpy sections of the freeway. I just assumed it was how the vehicle handled the bumps. The dealer is going to take care of it as soon as the TSB is issued. The noise is really not to much of a bother to me since I lived with it this long not even knowing it was a problem. Overall the brake rotors and the resonance are the only issues I have had and I consider them minor since they are not personally an irritant to me. The performance and usefulness of this vehicle to me far outweigh the minor bugs that have and still will come up in a first year vehicle. Nissan has 36K miles to work them out and if they still exist when the warranty expires I WILL trade the vehicle in for ANOTHER ARMADA. I absolutely love this vehicle and would get another one without hesitation provided Nissan continues to back their product which they have so far. Consider me a happy owner.
  • proffsionlproffsionl Member Posts: 5
    I have an LE with the tech package. Therefore, it has the automatic climate control. I leave it on 72 degrees all the time and on auto. Tonight, after going out to dinner (it was parked for half an hour), we got in, started it, and the blower went to full force and blew HOT air...not warm, really HOT. The only way I could affect it was to put it in manual with the temp on 60 degrees.

We got home, I turned off the engine, started it back up and readjusted it to the normal settings. Suddenly, it worked normally.

Maybe a bug in the software?
  • davemandaveman Member Posts: 19
    I recently purchased an LE with upgrade package and have been very pleased. We have about 500 miles on it so far, and have only had one minor issue - the strap that flips up the middle seat broke and has since been replaced. I think the ride is quiet and smooth, and the vehicle is responsive and a blast to drive. I have no resonance or rattles as of yet.

This site has been so negative on the Armada, I wonder how many people have problems as opposed to how many are happy with their purchases? I believe people who are happy are not as likely to post messages as people who are not happy.

I also wonder if some of the problems are with the first vehicles produced, maybe there are fewer problems on the vehicles manufactured over the past couple of months.

Based upon my experiences I personally would recommend the Armada to others.
  • cdogcdog Member Posts: 12
    Thanks to chazmanz, bowke28 and others - have been reading this board for several months. You've really helped. Sorry to see the problems Chaz went through. Definitely have cold feet about brake rotor and resonance problems noted. Still, I keep going back to test drive the Armada. It's more fun to drive than the Sequoia, period. Agree with others about the radio - it's weak. Dealer here in Elk Grove CA offers wood grain finish like what's offered in the Infiniti - very nice - $795. Really adds a lot to the vehicle. Has anyone installed an after-market DVD?
  • shopinfulshopinful Member Posts: 47
    Chas, I don't understand why you didn't use the Lemon Laws??? They are very specific and you do not have to get a lawyer. My husband does arbitrations all the time with the lemon law and it is pretty straight forward. As long as you have had it in for 3 times for the same issue and they can't fix it and everything is documented ....I believe that is half of getting there. It sure beats losing money on a trade in.

By the way, we love our Armada. Have had it for a month now and all is well. Drives like a dream, comfortable, roomy, and has lots of power!!
  • dboogiedboogie Member Posts: 71
    with my Armada! We just went over 2000 miles and I have to say the love affair remains hot and passionate with "The Mothership"! :>)

Thus far, we've had 3 minor issues (rattle in second row passenger seat, slightly out of aligned passenger door latch and one cracked overhead console) and 1 issue that I thought could lead to something major. That particular issue was a weird "clicking/clacking" noise coming from my rear axle area. The noise would occur for about 5-10 feet as I accelerated from a stop OR whenever I passed the shifter THROUGH the reverse gear. ALL OF MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED (except the overhead console... which should be at the dealer this week).

We took the vehicle to the dealer last Monday to have them check out the "clicking/clacking" sound. We've driven the vehicle more than 600 miles since then and the sound has not returned (fingers crossed :O)). To fix it they pulled the axle, cleaned the splines, lubed it with a silicone lubricant and retorqued an outer nut. While they were at it, they also checked to see if any of my rotors were warping.......each one was fine. I wasn't having any warped rotor issues, but since they already had the back wheels off they checked all my rotors for me. They retorqued the lug nuts on each wheel to the recommended 98 ft lbs.

Sooooo, eventhough some folks are starting to report that they are becoming unhappy with their Armada due to different problems, not all owners feel that way......i'm one of the happy ones! With that said, I sincerely hope that ALL folks with Armada problems can get them fixed in a timely manner. I truly want everyone to enjoy their ride the same way I'm enjoying mine!! Oh yeah, just to point it out, my Armada is 4x2 LE with upgrade package and 2nd row Captains Chairs.
  • crazyeyescrazyeyes Member Posts: 15
    RE the warped rotor issues -- Is there any easy way to tell if this is occurring? I only have 5k on my Armada, and the brakes already screech when braking. Haven't driven it hard at all.

Guess I better get it checked to be sure.

No other problems, other than I need to get the sunroof adjusted a bit, and get an airleak fixed on the rear passenger door.
  • adjmcloonadjmcloon Member Posts: 70
    Oh well, it looks like Nissan found their mistake and they've taken the TSB page for the Armada down. I guess we were supposed to pay for that info.

Anyway, to any Nissan employees reading this board- what's the latest word on the resonance TSB?

I heard it really bad this past weekend- now I know what everyone's talking about. It's unmistakeable. My friend commented out of the blue - "Man, that sounds like a Star Wars sound effect! What is that?" It was loud.

Coincidentally, I accidentally moved my rear luggage support this weekend while washing my ride. I moved it back to where it was before the wash yesterday (2 inches forward of the rearward most setting) and the resonance disappeared again. Anyone try moving their supports around to change the airflow up?

Also to you Nissan engineers, since it's a sound issue why not, in addition to glueing the supports better, insert some rubber matting like dynamat or something thicker between the roof and headliner? Sound can't transmit through thick, dense material like rubber. Just an idea.

-=Nathan
  • bowke28bowke28 Member Posts: 2,185
    perhaps chas lives in a state without lemon laws. i live in KY and there are no such laws here. the manufacturers are smart to buy back vehicles anyway, but its not mandated.
  • chasmanz28chasmanz28 Member Posts: 109
    thanks for all the replys, the reason i didn't file the lemon law, and PA does have a lemon law, was because i got a great trade in value on my armada, yes i lost a little money but no big deal to me since all the problems this suv caused me,i had a set figure of how low i would go for the trade and this dealership was right on that mark, i will time from time check in and see how nissan fixed the problem with the resonance hopefully for all of you having this issue, good luck to everyone
    chas...

with all the problems, how did you get a "great trade in value"???

if it was soooo horrible, a dealer would have hung a crucifix on the door to keep you away.
  • aggiedogaggiedog Member Posts: 238
    I see KY on that link given by ateixeira as well as the other 49 states and DC. Is that list wrong?
    as far as dealer fraud, but no mandate for manufacturers. we have 2 ford plants here, the corvette plant, and a toyota plant, and part of the deals to bring them was for no manufacturer lemon law. michigan is the same.

however...

most manufacturers will still buy back a lemon for P.R. purposes.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    The KY attorney general seems to think KY has a new car lemon law ...

Steve, Host
  • shopinfulshopinful Member Posts: 47
    I thought it was nation wide that there had to be a lemon law on new car purchases. In Fla. they even give you a special form that you sign with all other paperwork for purchase that says you have been given a copy of lemon law procedures. An arbitrator is picked and hears both sides. If the vehicle hasn't been fixed with so many visits and the vehicle has been kept away from you for so long.....it is kind of a no brainer! Manufacturers hate to buy back vehicles so most try very hard to rectify problems.
  • offroadnarmadaoffroadnarmada Member Posts: 65
    In addition to "the list," I am now having issues with my airbag sensor. The light randomly turns on and off!! Talk about a safety hazard.

Fortunately, my uncle (who works for Nissan in another town) informed me of a TSB coming out very soon for this issue. He claims that a ton of Titans and Armadas have this issue. He claimed that a team of technicians are going to some odd amount of major cities to help get this problem fixed.

Has anyone else noticed this?? I have no idea how long it has been doing it... I had never had a reason to watch it, but we took a family trip out to the lake. A friend and I sat in the truck for a while to rest - our seats were laid back, so the sensor was in direct view...

A message is supposed to be sent out to us owners pretty soon, but it's odd to not hear anyone else with this issue.
    my resonance to me was bad, maybe to someone else it might not, i tried 5 dealers for a good trade in and the last one gave me a good price, if he didn't i was going to take legal action and get my money back, after 2 failed tsb's and my armada being at the shop for well over a month, i didn't want the hassle anymore
  • btill1btill1 Member Posts: 69
    What did you trade it in for?
    with the horrible resale value of chrysler products, chas, you lost ALOT more money than you think you did.
  • lucajalucaja Member Posts: 21
    I could understand Chas not wanting to deal with his particular ride anymore (considering what he's gone through) and not wanting to go through the whole Lemon Law thing. I did one many years ago, and despite getting most of my money back, it's not a quick and painless process and certainly not a sure thing.

As for resale value--many have posted on this issue--and while I generally agree that the resale value of Nissans and Toyotas are better--hopefully the longer Dodge warranty will help this time around. Also, I would not want to own an '04 Armada if 5 years down the road, that's the year people are told to avoid--hearing instead that the '05s (or late '04s) are the ones to buy.

Make no mistake, I like the Armada (and probably would have gone for it were it not for some of the issues raised here)--but I went with the Durango (based mostly on its ride, the fact it's a second generation vehicle, and price) and have no doubt it will serve me well.

I also have no doubt that Nissan will fix whatever problems exist sooner rather than later--and that the Armada will serve it's owners just as well.

Though I have no buyer's remorse or worries about the Durango (for me it was a real close decision), I'll be keeping a close eye on the Armadas and will definitely consider it when its time to buy again.
    the durango is 2nd generation in name ONLY. they completely redesigned it from the ground up. its no more 2nd generation than the armada is.
  • lucajalucaja Member Posts: 21
    I understand your point, but consider the Durango more a second generation vehicle than the Armada in the sense that Dodge was able to analyze and address many of the shortcomings of the original Durango--which, I know, required a complete redesign.

As for the Armada--if I could have waited, I would have held off buying anything (Durango or Armada) until September/October and may have bought an '05 Armada.

Like I said, the decision for me was real close--but ultimately, I just wasn't comfortable buying an '04 Armada and preferred the ride of the Durango--plus I wound up with a comparably equipped Durango for approximately $5,000 less--which on a percentage basis was was hard to ignore.

Only time will tell whether the immediate savings pays off.
    Quote: "with the horrible resale value of chrysler products, chas, you lost ALOT more money than you think you did". Maybe i did or didnt, but i plan on keeping the dodge for a long time so in the long run i wont lose much, as long as im happy i can live with it, with the armada i wasnt, plain and simple, maybe if some of you people where in my shoes you would understand
    sympathetic. it just makes me wonder 2 things:

1. the dealer gave more for the truck KNOWING its faults?!?! ive never heard of that before.

2. if you didnt disclose the problems to the dealer you traded with, what kind of buyer are you?
    the dealer ask me 2 things, was the truck ever in an accident? and why are you selling it? i told him i dont like the hard ride and that the head liner was torn apart twice to give extra support to the skin on the roof, and that was that, i figure im taking a loss and he knows that so whats the big deal, maybe i should have came to you to buy back my armada, wonder how much you would have givin me
    based on your big list of stuff you posted here. if all of it was as bad as you were saying, the dealer SHOULD have caught it. if they didnt, they are either stupid or blind...or it wasnt as bad as you say...or they are just used to those things, seeing as they deal with chrysler products everyday.
  • btill1btill1 Member Posts: 69
    So regarding chazmans decision why don't you tell us what he should have done?

What is your point!
  • sub9904sub9904 Member Posts: 72
    Are you a Nissan salesman? I find it curious how the tone in your posts to chasman have become increasingly harsh as he extricated himself from his Armada. Or was it because he bought a Durango?
  • deandersdeanders Member Posts: 9
    "if you didnt disclose the problems to the dealer you traded with, what kind of buyer are you?"

Have you EVER run in to a dealer that was 100% honest? Highly unlikely. In my 35 or so years of buying vehicles I can only remember ONE that didn't try to put the screws to me using ever imaginable trick possible. I'm not saying that a buyer should be dishonest, but it is up to the dealer to inspect whatever vehicle they are accepting and make an offer based on that. In MOST cases they give the lowest possible trade-in price, usually BELOW a wholesale value.

I work it this way when trading in my vehicles - it doesn't take long in the negotiation process to figure out if the dealer I am working with is trying to take advantage of the deal we are working on, and if they are being dishonest. I am well prepared with wholesale/retail value ranges of both vehicles and have bought enough cars and trucks from enough different dealers to pretty much know when they are trying to take advantage of me.

IF they are being dishonest with me, then I would certainly have NO problem being dishonest with them per details on my trade-in. In most cases the vehicles I have traded in have been in excellent shape so this does not come up often.

Most dealers are not stupid when it comes t trade-ins, they buy cars all day long, from customers and from auctions. You'll NEVER come out AHEAD when making a vehicle transaction with a dealer. NEVER in a million years. Most are too smart to allow that. One way or another, they will come out ahead. And to some extent, they are entitled to that of course, they have overhead like every other business.

Besides, wouldn't the Armada still be until factory warranty? So whoever bought it from the dealer would not be getting screwed, at least the problems would be taken care of.

As far as "Dodge" resale value, I wouldn't necessarily lump ALL Dodge vehicles into that category. The new Durango is proving very popular, especially models with the Hemi. Reliability has been excellent the past few years, and so have the crash test reports. The new Durango is going to hold its resale value pretty well in my opinion. And if the new Armada continues to be plagued with problems like it has been you can bet the resale value on these first-year models will be awful. Chas made a wise decision.
  • freddy1freddy1 Member Posts: 5
    I would just like to say that chas made his decision because of the problems he had with his Armada, but down the road he will have problems with the Durango no matter what. Do you ever wonder why dodge always have incentives on their vehicles they try to give them away, then you here all the horror stories down the road about dodge vehicles. Yeah let's wait and see how much gas that hemi will take. I believe their are alot of armada owners out their that just love their vehicle. Being a first year vehicle how aren't you gonna have issues but apparently some are just gonna get it worst.
  • tloke1tloke1 Member Posts: 185
    "Do you ever wonder why dodge always have incentives on their vehicles they try to give them away"

freddy1, can you please explain this, then?

Nissan incentives: (in addition to 0.9% financing)

2004 Nissan Altima $1,500.00
    2004 Nissan Frontier $2,000.00
    2004 Nissan Pathfinder $1,500.00
    2004 Nissan Sentra $2,000.00
    2004 Nissan Xterra $1,000.00
  • freddy1freddy1 Member Posts: 5
    Are you even going to tell me that nissan gives incentives like dodge. Thats the only way dodge is going to sell a vehicle is through incentives.How about the latest $3000.00 rebate + 0 percent financing. I hope you are not even gonna compare nissan with dodge because there is definately no comparison. What vehicle manufacturer is not giving something off some of their vehicles not all of them. Nissan is trying to get rid of the 2004 pathfiders for the new look 2005 pathfinder.
  • tloke1tloke1 Member Posts: 185
    "Nissan is trying to get rid of the 2004 pathfiders for the new look 2005 pathfinder"

You mean the one coming out SIX months from now? Yeah, better hurry up and clear them out NOW!! What about the Pathfinder? New look for that one in 2005? And the Sentra? New look in 6 months? What about the Frontier?

You can bet that there will soon be incentives on the Armada, no doubt about it. No doubt whatsoever.
    thank you all for backing me up for what i did, and yes bowke28 from what i know is a salesman and i dont understand why hes all over my back geez, i came on this board for information and support, not to be under minded by you browke double guessing what i did, at least the members here can see what your trying to do and its not going to work, i just happened to buy a bad armada, that doesn't mean there all bad like ive said many times, or else i wouldn't have bought the nissan in the first place or try to help other members with the same problems i had, you can go back in the beginning of this thread, when i bought the armada i didn't know about the resonance issue or i would have been more aware of the problem when i was test driving it in the first place
  • nwarmadanwarmada Member Posts: 7
    Can we please go on with our lives here about chazman's issues with the Armada. Let's not turn this into a Dodge vs. Nissan board. Most of us are interested in hearing about real world experiences with the Armada good and bad. I have enjoyed this board greatly but....lets grow up here and respect everyone's opinions. Chazman had an unfortunate experience and he did what was best for him. He has gone on with his life....how about everyone else do the same and not be so defensive about others people's opinions about the Armada.
  • indy93indy93 Member Posts: 97
    Both trucks are a crap shoot. Dodge is coming out from under years of shoddy workmanship and QC issues,but has shown tremendous improvement in the last few years. (see JD Powers....better than the Euro's) The Durango is brand new with basically no track record, but draws heavily on the Dodge Truck parts bin.... for its mechanicals.. it's simplistic dash and interior reflect a cost cutting view point.

Nissan made its name on it's small cars, original Z and the 3.0 - 3.5 V6. It has no experience with full size trucks let alone large displacement V8's.( my wife has a brand new I35...great car but it's not an Armada!) Betting it all on a brand new factory? It appears that Nissan went overboard on its styling and did not do adequate vibration or or prototype road testing. The resonance is a big deal! Also the French styling influence with the overdone roof console and plastic bins has lead to manufacturing headaches and annoying squakes and rattles.(same problems in the Quest!!)

Chasmanz28 made the right call.. in dumping the Armada. I have been looking at it for several months and reported on this board that I had driven 7 examples of Armadas each having resonance problems....actually it was a sampling of 12 over 4 months! All had the problem, I wanted to buy one if I could find one without. Nissan is good on paper but needs serious structural changes and manufacturing refinement. Dodge is an old fashion American Truck/SUV. I'm waiting but if I had to make the choice today ..Call me old fashion!
  • deandersdeanders Member Posts: 9
    I also agree that Nissan went way overboard on the styling of the Armada. What were they thinking? One of the things that baffles me more than anything (besides the 3-spoke steering wheel) is the rear door handles. How on earth did Nissan engineers let such an obvious and glaring blunder get past even the earliest drawings? Here you have a large vehicle, presumably one that families will buy, yet children cannot reach the rear doors, the very same doors that they would be entering the vehicle in, without a stepladder!! This, to me, is beyond unbelievable. Parents will have to open the rear doors for their kids every single time they get in the vehicle! Gasp! This is certainly a pinnacle of "design stupidity" and the engineers responsible should bow their heads in shame and find another career.

Per the resonance problem, there is no excuse whatsoever that this should have got past initial testing. How could they have possibly missed something so obvious? For so long people have trashed domestic vehicles and gloated about how good the imports are. Well, after reading about all of the 4runner problems and now those of the Armada, American cars don't look so bad after all.
  • cericceric Member Posts: 1,092
    I don't get Nissan. They let "form" overtake "function" instead of following it. In the news release, they would like to say, "...Nissan SUV signature angled C-pillar with high-mounted rear door handles...." What?!

For the 2005 Pathfinder, they fix the 3rd row seat (I am sure they will do the same to '05 PFA as well). They also avoided the drop-roof styling. How about the door handle, Nissan?!
  • nitemasknitemask Member Posts: 33
    Took it in today for its first service.

Mentioned 5 issues:
    1. Sounds like a panel van from the 3rd row back on rough roads.
    2. At idle, sounds like a mini-helicopter sound (Rotor wash) the driver front under the hood.
    3. The fan on high, either does a rattling noise, or a high drone. This morning was a high drone.
    4. Mentioned how there is a clicking sound on the right rear, but it is not constant.
    5. Asked him to check the brakes and rotors.

Brought in the info from this forum about the rotor and rear hub. He already knew and said the Titan and Armada were having issues with the rotors and he already has 2 on backorder. He'd rather not turn them, but wait until they come in if that was OK with me.

I love this vehicle even with minor issues. Styling is a matter of taste. I like the high rear handles. I have 6 sons and would rather they don't get in there and jump around unless I'm in there. It's a matter of 1 extra second for me to open it for them, so no big deal.

Make sure you make your comments known to Nissan when they call from customer follow-up. Corporate called and asked what I liked, disliked, and any improvements. I mentioned some of the issues, such as resonance, even though I don't have it, so maybe they'll look into it harder the more people they think have it.

The one design thing I mentioned was that I almost picked the expedition over the Armada for the 3rd row split. They need to get that.
  • 04redtahoe04redtahoe Member Posts: 17
    Since when does one mention everything when you trade in a car? They can look at the carfax and see warranty issues on there. It's up to the dealer to find out everything about the vehicle. I traded in my previous car and it had a chip in the windshield. They didn't notice that. Up to them to find it since we did it at night. They later called(after the deal) and said could I get the windshield fixed under my insurance since it will cost them $1000. I said no, my insurance on that vehicle is cancelled but thank you for calling. I felt great. Chaz should to. We're supposed to pity a used car salesaman? LOL. Nice try, Bowke.
        Regarding the Dodge/Nissan: If it comes down to driving a vehicle with nausea-inducing, migraine-numbing resonance, with no split 3rd row seat, and rear door handles you have to open for your average 7 year old vs a Dodge Durango Hemi..I'll take the Hemi each and every day and worry about my resale value 10 years down the road versus having to vomit and take Immitrex after every single ride.
  • rshershe Member Posts: 236
    Not to bash Dodge, but did you see on 20/20 (I think) this week where the older Durangos (2000) are having the front wheels just fall off.. Apparently the ball joints are failing, in some cases under 50K miles. Dodge is trying to sweep it under the carpet and say it isn't a common problem. I'd take a little rattle or even the resonance, over that. Hopefully this new gen is higher quality because I would love to see a quality comeback in American cars, but for now my money is still on the Japanese cars.
  • dboogiedboogie Member Posts: 71
    This is just my personal opinion on the styling of the Armada. The "overboard" styling is what attracted me to the Armada. I like it because it DOES look different. Rear door handles too high for kids...not a big deal at all to me. I ALWAYS make sure that little ones are safely inside before I get in anyway. So opening the door for them doesn't bother me. Even if were already buckled up in the drivers seat and had to get out and walk around to let them in, still no big deal (I got 10 seconds to spare.....wait a minute, this IS an Armada, better make that 20 seconds...hehehe). The drop-roof syling, I must admit when I first saw it I said "YUCK".....but that first viewing was in pictures. When I saw it in person for the first time, it didn't bother me one bit. Even all that chrome on the front end.....very attention grabbing and different! Although I think they could've gotten away without the actual bumper having chrome...but in my eyes, having it chromed definitely does not detract from its looks.

About the only thing I don't like (style-wise) is the big opening in the bumper that leaves the big fan and exposed. They could've atleast covered it with a grille insert just like the "criss-cross" patterned one up above that area.

I honestly don't think any of the styling is so overboard...its just different and still very functional. I'm only stating my opinion and its not meant to argue with anyone.
  • adjmcloonadjmcloon Member Posts: 70
    Well I know one thing, I get more looks and compliments on this vehicle than I ever have with any other. I think the Armada looks great.

Some pics at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/547845

Added a Trenz grille, some American Racing 20's, tint, and a brushed aluminum dash kit.

Anybody add a K&N filter or aftermarket stereo yet? I'd like to put in a DVD screen and aftermarket audio, but I've never done it in a foreign vehicle. The radio seems to be separated into different segments, so I don't know how that works.

My apologies to those of you who have already seen the pics.

-N
  • popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 50
    With dboogie. Excellent points. That exposed fan up front is mystifying to me. it's only a matter of time before it takes a rock, especially here in Phoenix.

I've got a 4wd SE, no resonance at almost 4k miles and 14.6 mpg on the last tank (combination of my normal freeway/surface street driving). I'm happy with the thing so far and definitely feel for those of you with the major problems.

On a side note, does anybody have any recommendations for seat covers for this thing? Or are seats/seat covers pretty much generic? I can't see spending the long hot summer here sweating and sticking to these leather seats.
  • offroadnarmadaoffroadnarmada Member Posts: 65
    Wow... A lot of Armada bashing. Personally I LOVE the style. I can't think of anything I would change. The "excessive" storage has come in handy. After sitting in a new Suburban, I wonder where GM's creativity is going (It definately aint the vehicles).

I love how the whole body blends together, especially the rear handles. Being 18, it isn't a problem for myself or anyone that rides in the back to open the doors, though... Maybe a different story if I had a family.

Every time I see her interior, I am reminded of the main reason I bought her. As shallow as it might be (I'm a guy, I can't help it), I was more attracted to her looks than anything. That is, until I test-drove one ;)

On a more negative note, is anyone else having continuous issues with the windows? So far, drivers front has gone off track and fixed twice, the passenger front has a random roll-up issue, and the back two are getting the regulators replaced. Lately, a lot of wind noise has entered the driver front...

Also, I have an odd squeak coming from the very back when I turn, hard or soft. Sounds like twisting plastic...
  • jlamb23jlamb23 Member Posts: 2
    I'm hearing the same clicking noise. Let me know what your dealer tells you about it. Thanks