Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota 4Runner Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• smcgeesmcgee Member Posts: 2
    Yujin, I got a similar deal, similar equip, which I thought was fair:

2006 4Runner 4WD Sport Edition, Galactic Gray Mica
    Option pkg #2 (includes the tow package).
    I also got dealer to add 115V AC power outlet which I think is a great option to have.
    Edmunds TMV for vehicle w/o outlet = $31,673.
    I drove it out at $31,236 (excluding state tax & title. Dealer "doc fee" was nominal).

I opted for the 2.9% financing over an additional $1,500 dealer incentive, as that is really cheap money if you are like most people and need to finance a purchase.

In my mind, this was a fair deal, especially since I did not have to sit there and do the salesman to the manager good cop/ bad cop routine. I am very busy and don't have time for that, the dealer recognized that right away, and quoted me an acceptable price range out of the gate. The whole transaction took less than 1 hour, mostly cut the deal over the phone, including the paperwork with the F&I guy.

By doing my research on Edmunds and other sites, and reading the comments in here BEFORE I purchased, I beleive I paid a fair price as a retail customer. Read the sites first everyone, don't have buyers remorse, not worth it on the wallet or the head!
  • hmarksmanhmarksman Member Posts: 1
    I am about to return from overseas in the next month I will like to know where can i get a good deal on a Toyota 4 Runner i want one with Moon Roof,I will be on leave in the CT area .I also want to buy it cash.Hamilton
  • miamia1miamia1 Member Posts: 1
    Paid $30,000 after rebate, plus $182 for fees to dealer. I liked the buying experience (internet) and the dealer (Fred Haas Toyota, Houston)

2006 SR5 V-6 4x4
    Leather seats
    17" wheels
    Tonneau cover and double decker
    Roof rack
    Leather steering wheel
    Power seats
    Daytime running lights
    Weight carrying hitch
    Option package B
    Vehicle shield Package
    Electrochromtaic mirror
    Delaer installed alarm system
    Shadow mica, gray seats
  • tampatoyotatampatoyota Member Posts: 1
    06 sport 4x4 white all the toys, paid 100.00 over invoice 31,000.00 -2500.00rebate minus my trade inof 10,000.00 financed 18500.00 and kept the dealership open untill midnight on 6-1-06 took from 730pm till midnight untill we finished the paperwork what a ordeal that was but we got what we wanted :D
  • bsousabsousa Member Posts: 2
    Looking at a Sr5 4x2, 2006 roof rack, double decker package, leather steering wheel and shift, tonneau cover, toyoguard, and mainly the x-sp package with the 20 in bbs wheels.
    base 27,635
    options 5591
    mfg delv, proc and handing 650
    subtotal, 33876
    documentation fee 598.50
    total 34475
    out the door 28994 ????

Is this a good price? I'm buying tomorrow ! any comments about this package ?
    Many thanks in advance
  • bornoborno Member Posts: 77
    What was the $2,500 rebate for, though it was $1,500? Anyway have dealer in mass offering 2% under invoice + rebate, but doesn't have a loaded one like I want. The used market is not even worth considering. Any news on 07 model changes, small or large??
  • crw1688crw1688 Member Posts: 4
    I received a quote today for a 2006 4Runner SR5 V6 4X2 and I'm pretty sure I can do better. I Just wonder how much better I can do until the end of the month. Here's a breakdown:

2006 4Runner V6 SR5 Salsa Red

Sunroof Wind Deflector $95
    17" Alloy Wheels W/P265/65r17 Tires $100
    Black Roof Rack And Cross Bars $220
    Daytime Running Lights $40
    Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof W/Sunshade $900
    Rr Spoiler W/Center High Mounted Stop Lamp $200
    Tonneau Cover $90
    Carpet Mat Set (5 Pc) $186
    Double Decker Cargo System W/Cargo Net $125
    Leather Steering Wheel And Shift Knob $220
    Power 8-Way Driver And 4-Way Passenger $635
    Vehicle Shield Package $349
    Weight Carrying Tow Hitch And Ball Mount Kit $430

MSRP - $31,849.00
    Quote - $28498.00 plus tax, title, and license
  • shogun2shogun2 Member Posts: 2
    Hello jamesbass1, For all I can say, your offered sale price of $31,150.00 (out the door price I'm assuming) is one hell of a good deal, at least from my own personal view anyways. I just purchased one myself back in March 27, 2006 the same exact model you test drove for $36,070 (out the door price, 60 months payment program at 2.99% APR. END OF THE MONTH SALE, only at our very own AMERICAN TOYOTA here in Albuquerque, NM). Optional equipment existing on my 2006 4Door Toyota 4Runner V8 4.7Liter 4WD Sports Edition that you haven't mentioned, although you may have forgotten to add are the following: Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ Compass, the JBL Synthesis AM/FM 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer (like the one you test drove) only adding these: 10 speakers and MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Deletes Cargo Area Back Up Mirrors, Driver & Front Passenger Seat Side Mounted Airbags, First and Second Row Roll Sensing Side Curtain Airbags with Cutoff Switch, Garage Door Opener with Homelink, Rear Spoiler with Center High Mounted Stop Lamp, Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof with Sunshade (also believed, added to the one you test drove), VIP RS3200 Plus Alarm System and Alloy Wheel Locks. MSRP was $33,630 and with all the equipment mentioned above, the overall asking price was $37,894.00. My out the door price was $36,070.00. I got $1,824.00 break and a financing percentage rate of 2.99% over the next 60 months. In comparing to your offer, yours is much lesser. About the only reason I could think of why my 4Runner is much higher are some of the features already included with this particular vehicle. Under MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
    features. Here's what this 2006 SE 4Runner 4WD V8 has to offer: 4.7 DOHC V8 Engine w/VVT-i, 5 speed ECT Automatic Transmission, Torsen(TM) Locking Center Differential, Full Time 4WD, Down-Hill Assist Control/Tow Package, Hill-Start Assist Control/Skid Plates, X-REAS Sport Enhancement Suspension, Variable Gear Rack & Pinion Steering, Front & Rear Disc Brakes, Front & Rear Stabilizer Bars, 17" Alloy Wheels w/ 265/65/R17 Tires (same as spare tire). Under SAFETY features: Star Safety System Includes: Vehicle Stability Control w/ Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes w/ Brake Assist & EBD, Driver & Front Passenger Advanced Airbags, 3point Seat Belts in all Locations, 2nd Row CRS Lower & Top Tether Anchors, Rear Door Child Safety Locks and Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Under STANDARD EQUIPMENT, it has the following: Hood Scoop(non functional, but just an enhanced added look to the Sports
    Edition), Rear Privacy Glass, Color-Keyed, Door Handles, Bumper Accent, Rear License Plate Garnish, Bumpers, Overfenders, Cladding & heated Power Mirrors, Smoked Chrome Grille and Headlamp Bezels, Graphite Painted Finish Tubular Roof Rack w/ Black Cross Bars, Tube Steps, Fog Lamp, Tow Hitch w/ Ball Mount Kit. Finally, under COMFORT & CONVENIENCE. It offers the following: Auto AC w. Rr Ventilation & Air Filtration, Cruise Control, Remote Keyless Entry, Pwr Windows/Dr Locks, Auto Up/Down Rr Window, Cloth Interior w/ Pwr Adjust Front Bucket Seats (8 positions for the Captain's Seat and 4 positions for the front passenger seat), Split Fold Flat Rear Seats, Man Tilt and Telescopic Leather Steering Wheel w/ Audio Controls/Multi-Info Display, Engine Immobilizer/Cargo Area Backup Mirrors/Control Console with cover unfold to a notepad writing tray, (inside the big console, you'll also find the hook-up for your MP3 or IPOD), rear of console has your AC Vents, Tonneau Cover and Electric Rear Hatch Locking System. Well, enough said, I thought of just writing everything my 2006 4Runner has so you have an idea as to whether your offer is a great deal compared to mine.
    Personally, I like your offer. Honestly, out of the 4 generations of 4Runner todate, this is the first one I'm comitted of owning, after 60 months of course :) Today, as I respond or rather give my input to your question, I've only put 954 miles and I've made two payments already. Yeah, I know, well I'm saving it for the Father's Day Weekend trip To Las Vegas then another trip to the Bay Area in San Francisco next month. That will be a good break in for this SUV and to find out what it can really do as advertised. So far, with all the fellow 4Runners owners out there, I'm convinced with their inputs. Mostly great and some negatives. But I find that normal to all owners of Toyotas or American SUVs. About the most positive thing that convinced me to buy this SUV, I never owned one. Like I said, this is my first one and I look forward to owning it by 2011. My first owned Toyota, is a 1983 Supra MKII series. I still own it, drive it, having fun with it and still loving it. Final advise for you jamesbass1 - BUY IT if you really liked it! Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck!
  • lok888lok888 Member Posts: 1,788
    I got a quote from a dealer in MA for a Limited, 4WD, 6CD, sunroof, spoiler, mats, DRL for $32700, $6900 off MSRP. $1500 rebate included. How's that?
  • bsousabsousa Member Posts: 2
    Follow-up Didn't purchase the truck. Tried to trade in a 2004 Red Expedition, xlt package, 42K, leather, power, towing, third row electric. Very nice condition and all they would offer on a trade was 14.5K for a 32K truck. duhhhh.... took me three hours at Lake Norman Toyota to even get the initial pricing... I will not go back there again. !
  • richey02hgrichey02hg Member Posts: 69
    hey everyone, im looking into buying a 4runner, and i was just curious if you can get leather interior with the sr5. and if you can, how much should u add onto the invoice for it?

i see some people are saying they got a quote with it, but when i go to the toyota website, and try to build my own. I never get an option for leatehr interior.

Also, what prices should I be looking for this SUV in orange county, california? thanks, patrick
  • mountgirnarmountgirnar Member Posts: 9
    heck out the Sunday NY Times adverts inthe Automobiles section. Sport Edition 4 Runners for $27,500 thereabouts ... of course, you will have to hassle them as they will just have sold that one 5 miunuts before you came in.
  • ponytrekkerponytrekker Member Posts: 310
    No I bought one for that in November @ Toyota City in Mamaroneck.
  • egarantegarant Member Posts: 1
    I am having a hard time finding a 4runner limited with the X-REAS and air leveling suspension. Dealers say they don't have them in stock and one, Longo in El Monte, says that it would take 3 to 4 months to get one. I tow and carry camping gear so I consider myself a good canidate for such an option. Does it really work? I am more interested in the load leveling part of the package and is it worth the wait?
  • conrua_atlconrua_atl Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

I'm in the market for an SUV so I've been researching small to mid-size SUV. I notice something about the RAV4 and 4Runner that I hope to get some thoughts from this forum. If this has been discussed before, please point me to those discussions.

Given that the RAV4 has a stronger V6 (268hp) than the 4Runner's (240hp?), is the 4Runner due for a model upgrade? I know that if roominess is a factor, 4Runner makes more sense but if not, seems like the RAV4 gives you more bang for the bucks. Just my observation.
  • chuck1chuck1 Member Posts: 1,405
    I have an '05 Sport with the XREAS and I tow a 21' trailer with it. It has a 750 pound hitch weight. IMHO your real overkill with both the air leveling and XREAS. That XREAS is so stiff, and gets even more so when you load it down. I just don't see the need for the the air suspension. Unless your taking bags of concrete camping.

If your towing a heavy trailer and have a weight distributing hitch w/sway control that's all you need.
  • chuck1chuck1 Member Posts: 1,405
    "4Runner makes more sense but if not, seems like the RAV4 gives you more bang for the bucks. Just my observation."

Your comparing apples to oranges. The 4Runner is a "ladder frame" type of vehicle meant for towing and offroad. Isn't the RAV4 unibody and front wheel drive with little towing capacity?
  • texan4texan4 Member Posts: 4
    I am looking to buy a 2006 4runner (either SR5 or Sport). I want to take advantage of the end of model year deals. I cannot find anything out on the net about what Toyota will offer. Will there be any out for August? What would be a good price? I am in Houston, and am flexible on color, but do want leather.
  • sd2006sd2006 Member Posts: 2
    I was just quoted for a sr5 v6 2wd at $24,895 (with the included $1,000 rebate and ALL fees included) before tax, title, license. Also not included was an additional fee that I need clarification with: $8.75 Cali tire tax?

Basically, I've decided to not opt for any options, so basically it will come with the standard equipment or what have you.

Edmund's tmv invoice with no options is $25,825. So this will be about $930 dollars less than invoice. Is this a good deal or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
  • natos56natos56 Member Posts: 2
    Do you think the following is a good deal (CA)? I am looking at a 2006 4 Runner SR5, Black, V6 2WD. I don't need a lot of extras. It includes, 3rd row seat, roof rack, moonroof, tow package, everything else is standard.

Out the door after tax, license, factory rebate all in: $28,500.
  • villahidalgovillahidalgo Member Posts: 9
    :shades: Paid $29,450 out-the-door ($27,000 before tax and license) in San Diego, July 31st. Dealer said they lost about $550 but needed to sell 400 cars that month. Mine was #396.
  • jaymar88jaymar88 Member Posts: 7
    What dealership was this in San Diego. Any options? Can you describe in detail what you got and where the offer started from?

Thanks!
  • villahidalgovillahidalgo Member Posts: 9
    I bought it at Mossy Toyota in Pacific Beach. No options really, just the sport package with the V8 engine, 2WD, exhaust tip by valor ($65), and floor mats.

I got quotes anywhere from $27,000 to $28,600 + taxes and fees. I requested online quotes from about 15 dealers in San Diego and LA. Tustin Toyota in LA emailed me a quote for $27k and Mossy matched it. Hope this helps.
  • ffx1101ffx1101 Member Posts: 3
    I didn't know that SR5s came with leather seats as an option?
  • linhmanlinhman Member Posts: 5
    I have learn a lot for previous messages on buying new car. As a result, here is what I got for SR5 V6 4x2 at $28,900 drive out with following Options:

Vent shade visors,
    Anti-theft alarm system,
    Hood Protector,
    17" Alloy Wheels W/P265/65r17 Tires,
    Black Roof Rack And Cross Bars,
    Daytime Running Lights,
    Window Tint,
    Rear Spoiler,
    Leather Steering Wheel And Shift Knob:
    Includes: Cruise Control And Audio Controls,
    Power 8-Way Driver And 4-Way Passenger,
    Third Row Seats,
    Nightvision Mirror Upgrade,
    The Extra Mile Option Package B.
    Cargo Net
    Fabric Guard
    Custom Tape Stripe
    First Aid Kit
    Wheel Locks
    Carpet Mat Set (5 Pc)
    Carpet Floor Mats
    Rear Cargo Mat
    Road Hazard Tire Warranty
    (3 Years / 36,000 Miles)
    Roadside Assistance (3 Yrs/36,000 Miles
    Extra Mile Extended Life Tires
    (6 Years / 100,000 Miles)
  • mark824mark824 Member Posts: 9
    Ok, I was all set to get a Honda Pilot.I love the space and 3rd seat is a good size. I can fit in it and i am a big guy.

I have a walk out the door price of 27,500 for a 2WD EX-L(comes standard with leather, sunoorf, xm, 6cd, heated seats, 3rd row, side air bags-big bonus for me). I am lookig for a comparable 4Runner with 3rd row (i know its not as big thats ok). It looks like the limited has the options I want and need but will be thousands more then the similar price Pilot. I could go up to 30k out the door (6% tax where I live in GA)

What is a good price to pay for the 4Runner?

Thanks,

Mark
  • dman090dman090 Member Posts: 4
    Well, just leased an 06 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 from Andrew Toyota in Milwaukee. I wanted the Sport V6, but stock in the Milwaukee area is sparse. I went for an SR5 instead of the sport. I do only minimal offroading, so the XREAS wasn't important to me. I mainly wanted the hood scoop, tubular sidesteps, steering wheel audio controls (lame I know but I like them), and special interior cloth. $2k seemed too much to pay.

They still had to locate it, so this put me in a worse position than if they had it on the lot. Ended up talking them down to 29447 (Roughly 600 above Edmunds Invoice, 300 above "their invoice") with some accessories and maintenance thrown in. With a residual of 18296 (inflated by Toyota to move leases this month), 2700 at signing, put my monthly payments at $330 including tax on a 3yr/36k.

All in all, an okay experience. This is the first time I've ever done car negoitaiting, so my nerves weren't as steely as they will be next time and I made some rookie mistakes. Sales experience I would rate at 6/10, as they generally were not very upfront about things, kept running back to check numbers and leaving me for 5-10 mins by myself. I had better when the sales manager at Amato Cadillac sat me in front of the computer and just ran the numbers.

Am now in the process of calling them everyday for status. Thanks for all the info here!
  • suzintnsuzintn Member Posts: 19
    I leased a SR5 4Runner 4WD last night for 200.00 over invoice and payment of 337.00 after 2K down, money factor .00001. Now I find this online at vehix.com
    Customer Incentive, Cash (Expires 8-31-06)
    --- • Models w/V6 Engine in Los Angeles Region -1,000.00
    --- • Models in Cincinnati Region -1,100.00
    --- • Models in Central Atlantic & Denver Regions -1,250.00
    --- • Models in Kansas City & San Francisco Regions -1,500.00
    --- • Models w/V6 Engine in Gulf States Region -1,500.00
    --- • Models in Chicago Region -2,000.00
    --- • 4WD Models in Southeast Region -2,500.00
    (Incentive Combinations & Availability May Be Restricted by Regional or Fleet Rules & Other Factors -- See Dealer for Details)

What is the 2500.00 incentive??????? I know about the 1100.00 as well but what is this additional 2500.00? I'll go back todya if it applies. Advice please???
  • justaguy5justaguy5 Member Posts: 1
    Don't know if I paid too much, or got a deal, but just wanted to pass along my buying experience in Northern Virginia (Fairfax, Chantilly, Hendon area). Maybe it'll help some of you out.....

2006 4Runner, Limited, V8, 4x4, Navigation System, Sun Roof, Rear Spoiler, Side Air Bags--basically everything except XREAS and air suspension: $36,900

I think all that matters is if it *feels* like you got a deal, so don't anybody tell me I got screwed!! haha
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A large national news magazine is looking new Toyota owners that switched out from a Ford vehicle with their new purchase. Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, August 23, 2006 by 2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET containing your daytime contact information, what Toyota car you purchased and what Ford car you left behind.
  • trigger007trigger007 Member Posts: 3
    I got a quote yesterday for a 4X2 V6 Sport Edition for $26,647 with a $1000 rebate included (before tax and fee). Invoice from Edmunds.com is $26,642. Just want to know if this is a good deal. Thank you all for your feedback.
    Just to add to the message above. I got it re-quote today for the same car but this car includes sunroof, daytime running light and carrying tow hitch and ball mount for additional of $1210. The grand total for the car is $28,107 rebate included (before tax and fee). Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
  • cheepyankeecheepyankee Member Posts: 4
    Hi. looking to get a 2006 4runner. Right now they are offering $1500 off or 0% financing till sept 5. Does anyone know what the offer package will be after sept 5?
  • hbc75hbc75 Member Posts: 37
    I have visited two local dealers here in New England, and never received callbacks from either one. I followed up with them, and still no calls back. :mad: I was ready to purchase too this past week, knowing the deals ended 9/5. At this point I see that the leasing and cashback is on until 10/2, so I am in no rush now. My problem is that the inventory is only '06 models and there aren't any limited V6 models. I can't seem to get any solid pricing returns, so I will move on to the next dealer, but the inventory seems short. Any idea as to when the '07 4Runners will be delivered? Has anyone seen an '07 4Runner at any dealership? Are there any major changes from the '06 to '07 models? I can't find anything that would lead me to believe they have changed anything this model year. I would imagine the discounts won't be as great as '06 models, anyone have any insight into this? :confuse:
  • cheepyankeecheepyankee Member Posts: 4
    Yea, I've emailed/called about a dozen local dealers, and only 3 have given me the time of day, even when show up for a pre-arraged test drive. The 07's are starting to trickle in, but there is so much demand for the 06's the are not really discounting them. I was told you could place an order for an 07, with exactly the options I wanted, for $1500 more than an 06 (cuz the lack of discount). but you would have to wait a month. He showed me on his computer they had a few dozen 07's at the port in NJ.

Yea, they don't want to seem anxious about making a sale, hoping everyone would come in before the 9/5 deadline. I left a voicemail with a salesman and his manager Friday AM, saying my financing is good, and I was ready to buy, before I took off for the weekend. Did not call me back till Saturday!!! Its like you have to beg them to take $35k off your hands!
    Over Labor Day's weekend, I got my new 2006 4Runner V6 Sport Edition 4x2 for $27,000 OTD. Just wanted to share with you all. The experience was fairly painless since the deal was done over the phone. I just had to do the paperwork at the dealer. Good luck to those who are still looking.
  • agnostoagnosto Member Posts: 207
    Today, I made my farewell to my 2006 4Runner LTD V8 4WD with 2933 miles at CarMax and left in peace (got very nice cash price, lost about less than 14%). Nice SUV, but the MPG (13-17MPG) in city was very poor. I will enjoy my 2007 TCH very much without a doubt :) ... good luck to all of you shopping for new vehicle...
  • kiddingyoukiddingyou Member Posts: 30
    I'm in the market for a 06 4Runner SR5 v6 4x4. Here's a quote I got, do you think I still have much room of negotiation? Thanks a lot for any comments.

2006 Toyota 4Runner with 3rd row seat, side curtain airbags, 17" alloy wheel pkg, roof rack, rear spoiler, moonroof, tow pkg and preferred accessory pkg. It has a MSRP of $34,114. I can sell it to you for $30,728 + taxes & fees

BTW, this is after 1.5k rebate.
  • maxxladymaxxlady Member Posts: 21
    That seems higher than I've seen. Check out fitzmall.com prices.
  • kiddingyoukiddingyou Member Posts: 30
    thank you for the information
  • wheezer2005wheezer2005 Member Posts: 3
    Anybody have the scoop on incentives for October for both 2006 and 2007 models?

I just did a physical scan of 2006 inventory here in Houston and it looks pretty thin. I also found out that the Toyota dealer web sites are not up to date. Many of the 06's listed on the site are no longer in stock.
  • sirhelmsirhelm Member Posts: 8
    Hi All I just bought a 2006 4Runner SR5 V8 with

3rd row seat
    Leather
    Roll sensor and airbags
    Spoiler

Price before taxes and lic was 31663.

However i think I got totally screwed on the Extended Warranties. I ended up paying 2800 dollars for the 7 year/100,000 mile extended warranty platinum. This included 55000 miles of paid service as well.

I really don't know how much people are paying for this. Please post what you ended up paying for the Toyota Platinum extended warranty and paid maintenance. Thanks

Also I just got the vehicle today and have to go back tommorrow to finish up the trade in. IS there any recourse for me in California?

Thanks

Derek
  • cowboy7cowboy7 Member Posts: 16
    I bought a car from Charles Maund in Austin TX a few years ago. The experience was fine. This time, the sales wanted to have my credit card before sales was willing to submit my offer to the sales manager.

I do remember sales using this technique in the 80's- usually asked for a check of a small amount, but have not encountered it for the last 4-5 new cars I bought.

I ended up buying a car from Classic Toyota north of Austin. This dealership seems to be more straight, and they do not need my credit card to consider an offer.
  • jamesbass1jamesbass1 Member Posts: 75
    I've owned two 4Runners,and both gave me well over 300,000 miles of excellent service w/o any major problems. Scrap the extended warranty. Just tell them you've changed your mind and you want to cancel it. Period.
  • sirhelmsirhelm Member Posts: 8
    Yup did just that went back and cancelled the extended warranty and the prepaid maintenance that they had bundled in that 2800 price.

If need be I will just pick up an extended warranty from Toyota before 36K or 3 years.

Do I have to take the 4Runner in to a toyota dealer and follow the maintenance schedule to get the extended warranty down the road?

BTW thanks for the help everyone!!

Derek
  • cowboy7cowboy7 Member Posts: 16
    One place I found that shows what a good price for a Toyota is is www.fitzmall.com

From my own shopping experience and from reading this forum, I'd say you have a good offer if it is comparable to what fitzmall offers. Remember to compare your local incentive vs the incentive from where fitzmall is (usually Maryland for Toyota cars), and take that difference into consideration. Edmunds.com does seem to keep the incentives updated and accurate as far as I can tell.

No disrespect to Edmunds.com, but I always found the TMV prices from the Edmunds website to be 1-2K higher than the real world prices, when we consider a ~30K car.
  • wheezer2005wheezer2005 Member Posts: 3
    In Gulf States Region: Don McGill, Houston
    2007 4x2 SR5 V6
    Leather; Extra Mile Package A (Security, NightMirror, Mats, Nets, yadda yadda yadda); Moonroof; Power Seats; Roof Rack; Leather Steering Wheel/Shifter; Spoiler; Stainless Door Sills; Double Decker Cargo; 17" Wheels, Tonneau Cover; By Dealer: Tint, Permavin, Sealant Package;
    MSRP: 34,425 (Dealer stuff had incredible markup)
    Invoice: 29,439 - 500 cashback = 28,939
    Paid: 29,374 (after cashback)

Great buying experience, sweet SUV. Now to accessorize!
  • bitoybitoy Member Posts: 6
    i bought my 4runner sat. oct. 7 w/ the ff. options;
    SR, TO, TH, fe, DR, AW, RL,NE, SO, GN, CF

29256 out door price Galactic Gray color (no sales tax in NH) thanks to edmund.com ooooh... ilove my runner
  • hbc75hbc75 Member Posts: 37
    I need to look up all the codes, but... what dealer did you use bitoy? Gotta love no sales tax.
  • bitoybitoy Member Posts: 6
    29256 / 48 months / 0% APR

really love this runner...