Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Frontier

Comments

• kengijunleekengijunlee Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

I know this bulletin is for Nissan Frontier Crew Cab, but I was unable to find a bulletin for my question. I am just posting the question here because my question is related to Frontier.

I am trying to buy the following car with the options listed below:

2001 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE 2WD (2.4L 4cyl 5M

with

Bedliner
    Floor Mats
    Value Truck Package

TMV is $13764. That is $1000 under the invoice. the local dealer is asking for over $14000. Does anybody know how much should be paid for this car?

Thank you very much.
  • bmsorybmsory Member Posts: 17
    In southern california I don't think any body can
    get this truck for less than $14,000.00. A friend of mine bought it for $14,500.00 and I think this price is good. BM
  • jkidd2jkidd2 Member Posts: 218
    Did you try kbb.com?

I found that site to be most helpful when determining the price I wanted to pay.
  • alpgreencc01sealpgreencc01se Member Posts: 1
    Just wanted to make all of you aware of the www.nissanfrontier.net web site. It has great info and there is a forum for the frontier, hardbody, Exterra, Quest, Performance and even a forsale/wanted section

Check it out http://pub30.ezboard.com/btunfs

• kdmorankdmoran Member Posts: 1
    I just picked up a new 2001 Frontier Crew Cab Monday of this week. It's a SE with over-the-rails bedliner, bed extender and mats. The Edmunds TMV on it was $20,173. I ended up giving $19,500 for the truck. Do you guys think I got the best deal I could?

I have put 150 miles on it so far and have found nothing to complain about except for the fact that my wife loves it also. You know what that means. She's going to want to swap vehicles all the time.

Thanks...
  • raybearraybear Member Posts: 1,795
    Too late to worry about it anyway!

Enjoy your new truck.
  • equimanequiman Member Posts: 12
    Now is not the time to ask if you got the best deal? You have already made the deal and if it can not be undone, there is no sense thinking about it. Someone out there will always get a better deal or at least tell you that they got a better deal. So what? It won't change your deal. Don't second-guess yourself. Life is too short.
  • dbarnett13dbarnett13 Member Posts: 5
    I have been a lurker,posting a question or two. I felt it might be helpful to share the final out come with all of you. So here it goes:

I went to Pacific Beach Nissan in San Diego on Wednesday. I went to them becuase COSTCO uses them as a fleet dealer. Originally,their pricing was way too high. They were $900 over carsdirect.com and $500.00 over another dealer. After I presented this to the sales rep, he came down to $21,202 still $500 over carsdirect. After some 20 minutes of negotioating, he lowered the price again to match carsdirect. He also mentioned that he could go a little lower if I chose white. It seems he had 6 white crew cabs in stock. I took him up on the offer and signed the deal.

Needless to say that taxes and liscening added another $2000 so with the trade in and the cash rebate I made a $3300 down payment and financed the truck for 5 years with an interest rate of 6.9% The final payment was ........ouch...$394.00 per month.

My wife approved reluctantly. We have a 6 month old and she was nervous about the Dakota having no back seat. The truck had a radiator leak, the clutch was about ready to give up and there were the famous Dodge interior items falling off from time to time.

I don't know what is standard on the SE, I just pulled all of this off of the sticker to give you an idea.

Cloud White SE

Deluxe Package
    Cruise Control
    Tilt Wheel
    AM/FM 6CD Changer
    Steering Wheel Controls
    Floor Mats
    Under the rail Bedliner
    Bed Extender
    Roof Rack
    Step Rails
    Fog lights
    Power everything, etc.

MSRP $23044.00
    Final Price $20700 (included 500 rebate)
    Traded and ailing 95 Dakota for $2800
    1. Do your front quarter panels get real hot after a 25 mile drive? It was not scalding, but it was sure uncomfortable to hold your hand there for any long period of time. I noticed this when I was waxing the truck. The center of the hood was cooler than the front of the vehicle. The temperature gauge was in the middle of the normal zone. My Dakota was never this warm, so it is causing me some concern.

2. Does the speaker system seem to be on the weak side to you? I have to admit that I was a little dissapointed.

Sincerely,

Dan
    I've noticed the hot panels too. Frankly, didn't think too much about it...what would be your concern?

Stereo. Do you have the premium stereo? I have the premium in mine and love it. Only annoyance I have found is when I try to use the "mix" feature for all 6 discs, it tends to go between 2 or 3 CD's vs. all 6 and sometimes, it doesn't mix after each song. It may play 2 or 3 off the same CD and then decide to change CD's. Very annoying.
    1. On the hot panels, i was concerned that my truck could have a flaw. I know heat is a major life reducer of engines.

2. I do have the premium stereo, it seems a little hollow. The sound does not fillthe cabin.

Thanks for your reply.

dan
  • racheyrachey Member Posts: 3
    Just picked up my 4X2 SE Crew Cab in Sand Dune and love it. Had to go to 4 dealers before I made a deal I was happy with. I got invoice less the $500 rebate, so invoice was $21,668, purchase was $21,168. 6.9% APR plus 7k for my trade in, my payment is $322.18, which is manageble.

I like the ride height, I hated driving behind Trucks, Vans, and SUVs because I couldn't see anything ahead of them in my little sedan. No problem now, and the ride is pretty nice for a truck. The rear cab is just fine for my 2 kids, though it would be a little cramped for full sized adults. My kids never want to go in our minivan anymore, they always say "We want to ride in Daddy's Truck" :)

Yeah, the stereo sounds a little weak, even with the deluxe pkg. I don't know much about car stereos, does anyone know what it would take to make it sound cleaner when it's cranked up a bit? An amp or maybe just get better speakers?
    And what kind of addons has anyone done with theirs? My next purchase is a security system, maybe with remote start. Also maybe some ventvisors and a hood protector. Then later on either a snugtop or snuglid. Has anyone seen a picture of that snugtop with the matching tube rails? Makes the truck look really bad [non-permissible content removed] tough.

Ron R. (racheysdad)
    Granada Hills, CA

Sand Dune SE

Deluxe Package
    Floor Mats
    Under the rail Bedliner
    Bed Extender
    Roof Rack
    Step Rails
    Tow Hitch
    Fog lights
    Micro Filter
    Keyless Entry
    Power everything, etc.
    Enjoy your Crew! Mine is in Sand Dune too. It was my favorite of all the colors! I have the SE with Leather. It came standard with a security system. Mine is fully loaded like yours, but I did add the Yakima bike rack (2) too.

For 2002, the Crew will have an optional 9-speaker (including subwoofer) Rockford Fosgate-powered audio system. I'm happy with what I got.
    Hello Fellow Sand Duner! Yeah I almost went with Silver Ice until I saw the SD. Did yours come with Body Side moldings? Mine didn't and I don't remember seeing any on the lot with them. Kind of afraid of door dings without some protection. Can you get those aftermarket in factory matching colors? Saw another SD on the road with matching snuglid, looked sweet.
    I have had this truck for 4 days now and I am thrilled with everything except the gas mileage. I am averaging 15-16 miles per gallon, I have a little over 400 miles on this truck so far. I have been driving like a softy. The ride is awesome, and all of the extra features are great. I even like the color (Cloud White)which I chose to get a price break.

I could not even touch a Toyota Double Cab for all the stuff I got. They wanted about $1800 for the same equipped truck.

Dan - San Diego
    Rachey: My second choice was "Salsa", but I figured it would show dirt too much. I have not seen a Crew with the side moldings, but I do know that you can order them direct from your Nissan dealer and they are color coordinated with the rest of the truck. Nissan has an "Accessories" catalog for the Frontier, your dealer could give you. There is a photograph of a King Cab with the moldings. I didn't like the look. I agree with you about trying to avoid the door ding monsters out there, its hard, but I just try to park a mile away from everyone else.

Dan: I've put about 1600 miles on mine. I'm averaging about 16.8 MPG. I kinda figured that mileage would not be the Crews strong point, so I'm not going to complain, it is a rather heavy little truck. I do mostly heavy traffic driving, so I haven't had a chance to see what "highway" mileage really is. Of course, your in California, where I believe your fair City has extremely high gas prices. Ouch!

Toyota Double Cab was my second choice too. Dealers would not budge of MSRP and I was able to get leather, premium 6 disc CD, alarm, moon roof for several thousand dollars less then the Double Cab with none of the above on it. I believe quality is equal, so the Crew Cab made a better choice for me. I love mine too!

Best to both.
  • equimanequiman Member Posts: 12
    I just received the latest Consumer Reports. They have totally slammed the Frontier Crew Cab. To read their report you would think it is perhaps the worst vehicle ever made. I am not totally surprised because Consumer Reports has never been high on the Frontier. However, this is beyond dislike, it is more like total disdain.
  • kirbytkirbyt Member Posts: 39
    Was really surprised by the review of the CC! Not having driven a 4x4 model I was lost as to the difference between the one I rented from Budget(2wd) and their test. Almost exact opposites in the 2wd version. Is the 4x4 that poor?

Surprised...
    kirbyt
    What did it say?
  • mawhinneymawhinney Member Posts: 1
    I am debating over whether or not to buy the crew cab with or without the leather package. The main reason is because I would like to have to moon roof but when I went to look at them it did not seem like much sun came into the vehicle with the guard over top of it. I was wondering if anyone had a comments about the moon roof and if it is something worth getting the leather package over of if it is something that I could do without?
    I have the SE with Leather. If I had been given the choice, I would not have gotten the moonroof, but if you want the leather, you got to take the moonroof too. I have never been a big fan of moonroofs. My Prelude has one and I don't ever open it, but I get to enjoy the rattles!

Your right, the moonroof is basically useless on the CC. I wouldn't take it off anyway, so it hasn't bothered me at all. I haven't even taken off the fabric liner that covers it from the inside. I do pop it open for ventilation purposes on those rare occasions when its not as hot as hell here. No rattles though...

I love the leather. No regrets.
  • mkpjumpmkpjump Member Posts: 2
    According to Nissan (I e-mailed them), they said you don't have to have leather to get a sunroof. I also asked about the roof rack and sunroof combo. Those 2 do come as a package deal. I told them it was a waste to have a sunroof if it was obstructed by a roof rack. Oh, well. I don't have a Frontier yet either, but I am hoping to take the plunge soon.

One of my co-workers said her friend all sorts of problems with her CC in its first year - leaks and such - any experiences like this out there?

Does anyone do any towing with their CC? What do you tow? Did you make any after factory modification for towing? How does it tollerate the weight? What kind of CC do you have?
  • jvirginiajvirginia Member Posts: 65
    I have an '01 CC XE with V6. I tow my 19' cuddy cabin boat using the bumper hitch. Total weight of trailer and boat is under 2100 lbs, tongue weight approx 200 lbs. No after factory mods and it handles the load very well. Several passengers have remarked they forgot we were towing the boat because there was no change in the ride between towing and not.
    Just wanted to clarify, in case I confused anyone. You can get the CC with a sunroof, but no leather, but you can't get leather without the sunroof.

I haven't towed with mine yet, though I am shopping for a small travel trailer. I did get the tow package on my CC.

I have the accessory Yakima bike racks. I used them for the first time last weekend. If anyone orders them, have them installed by the dealer, they are a major pain in the [non-permissible content removed] to install on your own. Once they are installed, they are very easy to use.

2400 miles so far on my CC. No problems.
  • williewildcatwilliewildcat Member Posts: 5
    I have a '00 CC SE-V6 4X2 and have talked to a company that does spring and axle work as well as several other CC owners and have ascertained that one of two things need to be done to be able to tow a significant amount with the CC. Either add a leaf or two to the rear suspension or add rubber "load boosters" to the rear axle. With a heavy load the frame will rest on the rubber stops on the axle and will eventually wear out the carrier bearing making an awful noise and vibration. The bad thing about these "compact" pickups are the fact they put the equivalent of car springs on them. Nissan advertises the 5,000 pound towing capacity but they seem to forget that the CC is a little heavier than the other models. I myself have installed the rubber "load boosters" on my CC and the rear now will only go down so far and it is relatively inexpensive at $200. I have 11,000 miles on my CC and love every mile I get to drive in it.
  • goobagooba Member Posts: 391
    You need to find some other companies to talk to.I tow with my 2000 CC and have not had to modify anything.I maintain a 400 to 500lb tongue weight,depending on how I load the trailer,and have towed 6000lbs including the trailer and have only had my truck drop slightly in the rear.I could see adding the leaves if you were carrying more weight in the bed,but never for towing.
    The heavy weight that you are talking about will not wear out the carrier bearing.The u-joint just past it makes up for the angle and in fact will lessen the angle and pressure on the gearing.What you have to worry about is with the rubber between the axles and the frame,you have now put stress on the frame in an area that was not designed to carry that weight.You will eventually weaken the frame and it will bend and crack. Good luck.
    At the 4x4parts.com message board, what many CC owners have said are the exact opposite of what you have said but I guess there are examples of both experiences. I myself did not notice a drop in the rear with a heavy load in the single axle trailer that I sometimes have to haul. The only thing was I could not chance any structural/suspension damage to my vehicle. It is good to hear that the CC can haul a heavy load without major "surgery".
    I know it is opposite o what most people are saying,but consider this.The manual as well as your receiver hitch if it is a class 3,will have a maximum weight of 500lbs.That is the most weight that can be at the coupling point.The max weight at the tongue of the trailer.If it is heavier then that you have overloaded your trailer tongue weight.It would not matter if your trailer weighed 1500lbs.I know I can put 500 lbs in the rear of my bed and only have it drop a little.Most people load their trailers with too much weight forward and will not take the time to balance and level their trailer.Try this.Get your empty trailer and put a bathroom scale under the landing leg.Keep adding weight until you reach almost max on the scale,say 250lbs.Hook up to your truck and then stand on the trailer tongue.That will be close to 500lbs there.You will be surprised.
    I have a '00 CC with the aforementioned package and really enjoy it (when it's not flaming hot outside). I have not had any problems with leakage but I do have to say however that the rack helps with the wind and rain coming near the moonroof. Also the high pressure car washes don't help the issue any. There is nothing like the good ole mitt and bucket. I am glad that I bought the '00 CC when I did. The '01 just is not down my alley with the styling and I don't think it is selling all that well since the dealership in my area is really discounting them when they would barely budge on the '00.
  • gogowandagogowanda Member Posts: 2
    hi all, glad to find this place w/ all CC owners.
    i got a CC last Dec and have put 14k on it since. i love the truck, it shines on the road.but i got these two questions for you guys, wonder if anyone had experienced the same problem.
    1. every morning i start the truck, the rpm will go up to 1.3, then when the engine is hot it'll drop to 0.6~0.7. this happens in the summer too.(it's hot like hell in atlanta). i tried to show this to the dealer but after i got there the engine is hot already so it looks fine. i wonder if this is common to all CC trucks. mine is CC SE
    V-6, not supercharged
    2. the front tires will get uneven wear after about 6k miles, outer edge has this zig-zag pattern (think of a circular saw). dealer told me it's common for all SUV/trucks. hell i had two trucks before and it was never like this.

thanks folks

-d
    This is a good board, but it doesn't get alot of traffic. May I suggest these 2 boards as well.
    - clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/nissanfrontierclubhouse
    - nissanfrontier.net

My truck only has 1700 miles (Sand Dune SE Crew Cab), so I can't say about the funky tire wear. And my truck idles at about 1000 PM consistently, but if your truck is o. after your engines warms a bit it, it could be nothing. Try bringing it to another dealer if your still concerned.
    In answer to your first question,the truck when you first start it is cold.The ambient temperature has nothing to do with it.You truck is designed to run at around 192 degrees.When you start the truck,the computer gets a reading from the coolant sensor and runs the idle up to quickly warm the truck.Once the thermostat opens and the truck has reached operating temperature the idle will drop to thelower speed.
    The wear on the tires is a common thing to 4wd trucks but more so to Nissan.You can eliminate this by rotating your tires every 5000 miles.
  • gogowandagogowanda Member Posts: 2
    ha, thanks guys, more places to check out and more knowledge to my truck.
    yeah i did rotate the tires at 7k, i guess it's
    time to rotate it again.
    i'm thinking about getting a front protection
    bar, or whatever it's called. the one from dealer is kinda small. my pal who owns a pathfinder got one, and it looks bulky. i wonder if any of you have seen a CC w/ a front protection bar -- how does it look?
    If you haven't been there yet, 4x4parts.com has a really good (and busy) BB with many owners. They also have several accessories for the off road enthusiast.
  • mahimahimahimahi Member Posts: 497
    Hey Gooba,
    Long time huh? How's that beautiful Solar Bad [non-permissible content removed] doing?

For those of you new to the CC or are thinking about it....Expect good things from one! This truck has been flawless!
    I just thought I would throw out there that as long as you don't exceed the recommended tongue weight you shouldn't have to modify the rear suspension. I tow a 21'10" 4100lb Center Console and the rear might drop an inch or inch and a half with a tongue weight of 410lbs. The only thing I would suggest is a Transmission cooler for the long tows with heavy loads.
    My truck is a 2000 CC SE 4X4 AT with 45K miles on it. So far, haven't had it in for anything except front brake pads (not bad considering I tow that boat 2-3 weekends a month). I use my sunroof regularly and don't have any leaks from there or anywhere else.
    You guys are right 4x4parts.com is a great site. I've been going there for the last year or so waiting for them to sell the new suspension lift kit! Now that it's out...hmmmmm, I guess I'll have to make the move.
    Hi CC Owners!

I have a question for you regarding the correct tire pressure on my CC:

I have an '01 CC SEw/Leather 4X2 (Sand Dune) with General Grabber AW's.

Last evening I went up to the gas station to check my tire pressure. All 4 tires were carring about 230kpa. This was the first time I have checked my tire pressure since I purchased the CC in late April. I looked in the glove box and according to the sticker in there, the recommended KPA for the CC is 180 KPA. That seems awfully low to me. ??? What are the rest of you running in your tires? I left the pressure in mine @ 230 KPA for now.

Would like to hear from you all before I do anything.

Thanks! Enjoy your CC! I love mine!
  • keaneckeanec Member Posts: 349
    Gooba & Mahimahi how are you two doing? I thought I would post that I am now nearing 40K on my truck and still not a single problem except for the carrier bearing that one time. It hasn't failed since and it really wasn't giving me a problem before. I have been twoing my 23ft travel trailer quite often with no problems. I haven't even put a tranny cooler in (I figure the first time the dummy light comes on I will).

On one trip I really had the trailer loaded down (golf clubs, extra beer, water, and such) and although I did lose speed on some hills, down to 45mph, it did very well! There were a great many Fords and GM full size slowing down even more on the hills. I figure I must have been towing 5500lbs and it was very windy!!

I have been hanging out at the Yahoo club lately but it seems there is a new board that people are starting to go to at http://www.nissanoffroad.net. These are the same folks from the yahoo club.

Talk to you all later!

• coas2coas2 Member Posts: 8
    I have been lurking at this site for awhile. The hot air issue seems to me to be a common one. I own a '95 626 and a '98 Outback and both seem to have hot air coming right off the engine when I run with just the vents open. It has annoyed me on both vehicles. * I sold a '91 hardbody KC to get the Outback and have missed having a truck ever since.
    Personally, I can't wait to dump the 626 this fall for a CC. I have been researching and stoping everybody I see with a CC for months.
    Has anyone bougth their Frontier (CC or other) through Costco? I am a member and want to know before going into this. How did it work? Did you get a far price the first time or did you have to haggle?
  • cb70cb70 Member Posts: 226
    Just curious to see how you liked it.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    ....but I'm here to announce the new Nissan Pickup Owners club now available on Edmunds.com Owner's Club board. Please stop by and introduce yourself in Meet the Members and let me know how I can help build your club.

I have linked this discussion into that folder, but it will always reside here in Pickups.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • coas2coas2 Member Posts: 8
    Hi cb70. I test drove 2001 CC on 9-8. I looked at but did not drive the the long bed. Basically, after finding out the overall length, I determined it would not fit in my garage, so I passed. I do wish I had the room, because it is nice looking and the extra space will be more than useful. I am glad to see Nissan introduce this. I am going back to drive a stnd. trans next week, and will look at the '02 then (the interior/dash has changed for '02 as well).

coas2
  • nissancrewcabnissancrewcab Member Posts: 12
    As I write this my dealer is searching for mine.
    I need the extra room. The one disappointment is the SE and SC models only have an auto trans. for 2002. I currently have a 2000 Crew Cab, 23,000
    trouble free miles so far.
  • jen1993jen1993 Member Posts: 2
    My 2001 SE 4x4 Crew Cab idles at 1700 to 1800 rpm's every morning when I start it (doesn't matter if it's 20 F or 80 F degrees outside). I have taken it to the dealer twice and they said that it is normal. I noticed that gogowanda, post #581 had a similiar problem. This is my third Nissan, I had a Hardbody 4x4 and Pathfinder and did not have this high of an idle when cold. The dealer has me pissed but otherwise I love the truck. Is anyone else seeing this or do you have any advice on what to do?
  • mjcort27mjcort27 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a Frontier XE V6 CC, I ordered from the dealer with a sport package, only to get the car from another dealership without a roof rack. I got the car because it has the color that I wanted and thinking I can place the roof racks later on. I was dismayed since the the dealer told me that it cannot be done because it doesn't have roof reinforcements.
    I called Nissan next day and the rep said it is possible since it is an option.
    She gave other dealer's phone# around me, so I called one, I was told that it can be done however I have to order it piece by piece...
    I don't care... and plus charges to install it.
    Question is who should I believe?
    I really love the original roof rack...
    Anybody have same experience? What did you do?
    Please help me.

Mike
    frontier 4x4 cc xe-v6 2002
    My '01 CC SEL idles high when I start it too. The second I put it into gear, the idle lowers. I can also just punch the gas and it will lower it. I don't think its a problem of any kind. Not the first auto I've owned that has done it. I wouldn't worry about it.

5300 miles on mine....love every minute I spend in it! No problems @ all. None.
  • jen1993jen1993 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info. I'll try the punch trick when I start it. I just don't like that high idle when the engine is cold in the morning. At 1700 rpm's it sounds pretty loud in my garage at 6:30 a.m.
  • jsandyjsandy Member Posts: 7
    Hi all:

I want to report that all is well with my Nissan Crew cab, I bought mine in July '99, andI now have 50,000 miles on it. I do a lot of communting and running kids around. I am very happy with my truck, no problems at all. The tires even look good still, though they'll wear out in the next 10K or so.

I just read the Edmunds compact crew comparison, and I think I agree, I would like to own the Toyota, I think the only problem with the Dodge is that it's a Dodge.

The Nissan runs fine, and it can take some abuse (I have two children who have learned to drive in it), I've used it to haul things to the dump, or just put my toys in the back (bikes, surfboards, etc). I got a good price ($18.5K), and I am sure that is cheaper than most other companies.

The back seat is very small, but I was driving a Corolla before the Nissan, and that was a small back seat too.

So, if you want a good deal, and don't need a lot of room, then the Nissan would be a good choice.
    That's my 2 cents...
  • deljo01deljo01 Member Posts: 2
    I bought a 2001 crew cab SE ...loaded...
    Here what I experienced.
    1.Turning stops on front wheels were out of wack..Meaning everytime I tried to make a sharp turn the wheel banged the wheel well
    2. Gas guage stopped at 3/4 full. They needed to fix
    3. CD changer didn't work...oops they forgot a fuse.
    4. At a stop light rear defogger on car stalled..
    oops dead battery
    5. Tapping from below car.....Exhaust system was replaced.
    6. Brakes were replaced all 4 sets!
    7. Rear tailgate wouldn't open......they replaces the gate.
    8. Tried to put down the driver side and passanger windows...Once the window was down the window motor still tried to keep going.
    All repairs are on record except the windows.
    ALL this in 8 months! Called the Nissan Corp office......Oh WELL! Sorry..... So I did one better...... I Traded it in for a Passat Wagon! Only 4k additional but well worth the extra money. Best move to Date.
  • tbundertbunder Member Posts: 580
    your comments seem to not make much sense. i think you're just out to get nissan. i dont believe some of the things you say, maybe you had issues with some of these, but to replace the whole exhaust system? brakes? four times? come on. ive yet to see a truck where the tailgate wouldn't open. also, how could a broken rear defogger cause a battery to go dead? i think you are just kinda mad cuz you lost your butt on your wimpy VW.

im ordering a 2002 crew cab 4x4 XE in january. it will barely sticker over $22K, and since JDPowers rated it highest quality compact for '01, i have complete trust in its build quality. a VW? please.
  • paisanpaisan Member Posts: 21,181
    I have to agree with tbunder.

I don't even own or really promote Nissans but to me it looks like you may have had some problems with your car. No matter what brand you buy you'll encounter problems. Seems like maybe your wife said she didn't like it, and you wound up with the VW and now you come complain on here cause your wife won't listen anymore. Not to mention what were you doing buying a pickup and then going to a passat wagon. They are in totally different groups. I could seeif you had a pathfinder and went to a VW wagon. Oh well, good luck with the VW, you'llneed it.

-mike
This discussion has been closed.