Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    ask the dealer to swap them and give you a credit. He can put them on an sl and charge extra on the lot. Just a thought.
  • cococonutcococonut Member Posts: 3
    I am in the market for SL AWD and I've been getting some "inventory is getting thin" routines but there are plenty of dealers willing to negotiate. I am currently looking at two offers:

2009 Nissan Murano SL All Wheel Drive
    Splash Guards, 360 Value Truck Package, LeatherPackage, Premium Package, Floor Mats, Cargo AreaProtector, Rear Bumper Protector, destination
    $29920

2009 Nissan Murano SL All Wheel Drive
    Leather, Moonroof, Premium, Technology, destination
    $30550

Both includes the $500 rebate.
    Still negotiating to get squeeze some more out of it and I will probably go down this weekend to one of them.

So, no, you're not at the bottom. My #1 quote has more than your quoted car but almost 2K (or 1.5K if you didn't count the rebate) lower. I suggest you widen your search area as well.
  • greschgresch Member Posts: 11
    thanks for the advice, let me know what you pay in the end.

just got another offer for $30,500 for the SL AWD (360/leather/premium). they say this includes the 500 regional rebate for me. Not sure how much lower they will go below invoice.
  • scottsims1scottsims1 Member Posts: 12
    Just picked mine up. East Charlotte Nissan in Charlotte...
    09 Murano SL AWD
    Silver on Tan Leather
    Premium
    Tech
    Splashguards and Matts
    DVD Package
    30,600 ( I took 1500$ vs. 2.9% financing)
    I did all over the internet/phone prior to cmong in, was really painless... 502$ a month.
    sounds like a great deal.

Especially since the tech package/DVD is an extra $1600 and 1400 respectively. internet is definitely the way to go.
  • sarasotaladysarasotalady Member Posts: 4
    Lowest price in Tampa Bay area that I've been able to find:

'09 Murano SL FWD
    Leather
    Premium
    0 miles
    $28,157

Per Edmunds, that would be $1800 below invoice. Don't want to pay for more options. Will likely want to finance-- so I need to see if this price changes with rebate.

IAnyone in florida find better deal? Not interested in fly/drive.

Many thanks.
  • avarreavarre Member Posts: 4
    I am interested in getting a Murano LE with the following features. Its very hard to find one in Michigan, Can anyone please suggest where to get one (In and around Michigan) and what will be the best price I can get.

09' Murrano LE
    Navigation
    Dual Moon roof
    Glacier Pearl
    Beige Leather
    MSRP around 40,685.00

Thanks
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    there are a gazillion of those in texas. probably because of the heat.

ill swap you for a graphite on black, same options. cant find one of those around here. :-)
    there has got to be limited supply with certain trims (SL AWD) up here in the midwest. I live in milwaukee, no one has what i want. looking at other dealership in wisconsin and now even chicago area. all total i have contacted about 14 dealerships. Some told me they could get what i want, but itll cost me. I have had plenty let me walk out on my trim (360/leather/premium) at a price of 31,866, no negotitaing at all.

The prices i am getting quoted on dont even touch what you guys are getting in florida/texas.
  • desna78desna78 Member Posts: 21
    Hi Everyone,
    Finally we purchased new 09 Murano LE with 50 miles on it from Arlington Nissan in Buffalo Grove, IL. I think we got a very good deal. I spent 2 months shopping around for best available price.

Here is what I've got: new 09 Murano LE + panoramic moon roof, roof cross bars, aero kit, mats(3). Color "bronze". Sticker price MSRP was $41,389.

After negotiating for 2 days, we paid $34,300. Plus we received $20,000 for our trade in (06 Avalon LTD).

What do you think ? Did I overpay for new murano? Let me know please.
  • iolo72iolo72 Member Posts: 29
    gresch,

I am in the same boat in northwest suburb of Chicago. SL with options are difficult to come by. I've started looking into LEs as well since SLs are slimpicking.
    Have you contacted Rosen in Milwaukee or Gurnee. I bought my car from Rosen in Gurnee before and contacting them again but no new Muranos. I am going up to check out a SL demo with leather, tech, prem, moonroof with 3K miles soon but not holding my breath... Let me know what you find.
    desna78,

That looks like a nice price.
    Do you mind telling me whom you bought the car from? I was there last week and they were not very willing (although I didn't try too hard). Maybe I can use your info for leverage :) Thanks.
    iolo72,

I usually don't deal with sale people because it is a waste of time. I go directly to manager after I've done my homework.

Homework: get on line and send request with your offer to many dealerships as possible in your area. usually when you do it on line, they give you best possible price and they call it "internet offer". I usually offer $8k OFF MSRP.

If you send your offer to let's say 10 dealers, 4-5 will get back to you with a nice number.

Then go to Arlington Heights Nissan and talk to AC(new car manager). Tell him that you are ready to buy and your price for the specific car with specific options is $$$. If they can do it, they never let you leave. If they cannot do it, they will offer you something else. See what they offer, see if they have a car and make your decision.

This is how I did it. I am very happy with my new Murano LE. Very nice Crossover.

BTW, the best deal I got for Murano LE (without Moon roof) was at Rosen Nissan in Gurnee. But when I came in, they offered to me a NEW car with 5000 miles :)
    They also offered to me to order a new car from Nissan and wait 6 weeks but they did not promised to me to give me the same deal ($31,460) once car arrive to dealership. Because 09 productions is done and they don't know what incentives and hold backs and cash backs will be available on 2010 Muranos. And the bottom line, they (Rosen Nissan) offered to me $18k for my 2006 Toyota Avalon LTD with 18k miles. That was their mistake. I was ready to wait for new car to arrive but the price for my Avalon was too low. Car was in very great condition in and out. Arlington Nissan offered to me $20,000.

People, don't waste your valuable time going to dealers for the price. USE INTERNET instead. It worked for me twice already.

My relative just bought brand new 2009 Nissan Roge S AWD for $20,500 OUT THE DOOR (with tax, license, doc fees). I worked out the price with Internet Manager at Liberty Nissan in Libertyville. I think this is really good price for AWD Roge.

Best Luck to everyone who is shopping for new Car !!!
    Thanks, desna78,

Too bad Rosen didn't offer much for your trade-in. I noticed that some dealers offer ridiculous prices for trade-ins. I am trading in my 1 year old Rogue SL/AWD w/ moonroof (12K miles, practically brand new) and one place offered $16000. Needless to say I didn't even try to negotiate anything.

I bought my Rogue from Rosen (Gurnee) last year for a good price but if I am not getting a good trade-in for it, I won't be buying anything.

By the way, I think the demo LE they tried to sell you at Rosen is still available as I was offered a similar vehicle as well (driven by the owner, I was told) :)
    no one has them on their lot, but they can get them. Kelly nissan in chicago told me i could get what i want but sometime in august. ridiculous!

i am currently working with rosen in milw. they have come down a little, emphasis on little. they say for the SL with 360/leather/premium i could get a car next week. A little hesitant from them though, when i first contacted them, a. they didnt even look at what options i told them and quoted me a wrong price, and b. had no idea what the 360 option even was! If i can get to 31,000, ill buy, thats 1600 under invoice according to consumer reports. evidently there is also 500 regional rebate plus a 800 (apprx.) dealer holdback. i got the whole "we have to keep the lights on story"

i have had some milw dealers walk away from 31866, so that might be close to the bottom. not sure.

Its interesting, some dealers wont even try to get a car from anywhere, just what is on their lot. these dealers i would strongly avoid.

let me know what you find in our area!
    Rosen in Milwaukee is the one who offered $16000 for my practically-new-but-used Rogue SL/AWD. They wanted $1000 under invoice for Murano SL/AWD with the similar pkgs you described including $500 rebate. I said no thanks.

Now I am searching for LEs since there seems to be a LOT more LEs available out there so I am hoping to get a decent discount on them but we will see.

Good thing that my purchase is optional so I can wait as long as I can :D

By the way, AVOID STAR NISSAN in Niles, IL. They told me on the phone that they will match other dealers quote and when I went there with a copy of an e-mail quote (after telling them what the actual quote was so they don't say otherwise when I get there because it's close to an hour drive) they said they CAN'T MATCH the price and told me $1100 more for a demo with 4600 miles, falling plastic trims, a dent on the hood, broken remote, not to mention the car was full of the manager's crap from gym shoes to CDs scattered all over. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
    OK, so I caved...
    Got a SL/AWD black with leather, 360, premium for $30900 with my Rogue trade-in at $18000. That's with 2.9%, no rebate. It's a bit more than I was hoping to pay but SLs are so difficult to find in the midwest region. Also, it was a fresh inventory with 4 miles on it so I am just gonna enjoy the ride :) Got it from M'Lady in Crystal Lake, IL. Pleasant experience overall.
    iolo72,

what was the sticker price (MSRP) on your new murano LE?

Congratulations!
    from what i have found, thats not bad, and probably in the ball park. As i already mentioned, rosen let me walk away for the same for 31,000. whats the dealership in crystal lake and who did you work with?

congrats
    mike
    sorry forgot to ask, whats the time frame for you picking it up?

gresch
    It's SL/AWD with a sticker price of $35960.
    if MSRP is $35960, your murano SL must have something else besides 360 package.
    The dealer is M'Lady Nissan. They were one of two (the other was Rosen) who were even close to price paid on this forum. Rosen is just about completely out of stock.
    The guy I talked to is Patrick Tate who is Internet manager (and also the owner is his uncle as I found out :) He is straight forward and all business. I went down to see two cars below:

LE (charcoal) with DVD $32718
    SL/AWD (silver) fully loaded inc. Nav $32844

NOTE: These quotes include ALL rebates including $500 + $500 graduate discount. Needless to say my price went up by $1000 because I was taking 2.9% and not a recent graduate (within 2 years).

I was set on either black or white so I ended up forgoing the powered rear hatch (gasp!), 20" wheels and xenon light :cry:

Went there around 8 p.m. and got out at about 10 p.m. in a new car.

Sales manager (not Patrick) was trying to make some money out of you and said if I can find a dealer for the number I gave him, go ahead and get it. I told him I couldn't pay anymore, stood up, was walking out and told me to have a seat and finally got the number that I was willing to pay.

All in all good experience.

If you do find a car you like there and are serious about buying one let me know as they have a referral program ($500 if the referred person buys a car within 72 hours of referrer sending the person to the dealer) and I will split the $500 :)
    No pressure, of course (I sound like a salesman!)
  • basslerbassler Member Posts: 2
    iIam looking at a 2009 LE with AWD fully load without the DVD and have been given a price of $36,000 and to do a 39 month lease 0 down and 12,000 miles a year a price of $599 a month including tax.
    Do you think I could do better, also Iam in Orlando FL.
    It has Premium, Leather and 360 Value Pkg.
  • jpgray910jpgray910 Member Posts: 2
    Just picked up a 2009 Murano SL. I had problems with 2 other Dallas dealers, they were switching cars and prices at the last minute. The third one I went to located the car we wanted at a price below what I thought I would have to pay.

We just picked up a 2009 Murano SL, with Black exterior and Gray leather interior that was installed at the dealer, with Premium Package, Mud Guards, Floor Mats, and Tinted Windows all for the drive out price of $26,925. Does this sound like a good deal?
    Hello jpgray910,

could you tell me what was the MSRP price for your 09 SL (FWD) murano?

My deal, on new 09 LE with moon roof + aero kit + carpet mats(3) + cross bars rails Murano, was $7100 OFF MSRP.
  • jpgray910jpgray910 Member Posts: 2
    Desna,

Its hard to tell because for some reason at the dealership the Leather and Premium Package were not invoiced, the vehicle was brought over from a sister dealership. The first time I looked at the vehicle was the first time the salesmen looked at the vehicle, he opened the door and said this must be the wrong vehicle because he doesnt have on his invoice leather and premium, he checked the vins and they matched. He basically gave me those two items for free because we had agreed on a price over the phone before I drove an hour out to the dealership. The MSRP on the vehicle was $29,750 before leather and premium, I got the vehicle for $25,120 and $26,925 drive home after TTL. With Leather and Premium that would have to make MSRP go up to at least $32,000. I got lucky, he said if we hadnt agreed on the price on phone with me he would definetly raise the price 2,000 - 3,000 if someone else was buying the vehicle. Problem right now in Dallas is inventory is real low on Muranos, it took me two weeks and 4 dealerships to find the one my wife wanted.
  • dallasmuranodallasmurano Member Posts: 5
    I am in the Dallas area as well and i am looking for a similiar vehicle.. can you tell me from which dealer you bought the vehicle and who was your salesman?
    DONT SHOP AT M'LADY (CHICAGO AREA)!!!!

i dealt with patrick who came highly recommended. long story short, he could not stand by his price that he quoted me via the internet, he was off by 2,000!!! i walked out, wasted an entire day. complete jerk! when i asked and showed him the emails, he came up with some excuse about availability and options, despite all of the info was clearly spelled out in detail through email.

I have no idea how everyone is getting these prices. jpgray, sounds like a great deal. completely different in the midwest.

production started up again for all muranos. theyll be hitting the lots at some point, heard the rebates are all but over now.
    St. Louis is only 5 hours away -- check prices at Autocenters Nissan, Bommarito Nissan, Suntrup Nissan. You should be able to find what you want at a fair price.
    Just checked inventories and very few muranos other than 40+ LE's. Almost no sl's or eves s models. Maybe wisconsin dealers or minnesota have some.
  • soylentgreensoylentgreen Member Posts: 62
    JPGRAY,

That's an excellent price. I too am in the Dallas area. Do you mind if I ask which dealer you got it from?
    gresch,

Sorry to hear about your problem. They did raise the price a little bit saying the quote they gave me included $500 rebate plus $500 college graduate rebate. I told him it was sneaky to do that and he said everyone else does it. I negotiated for a while and ended up paying a bit more than I hoped to get but below my budget, and I wanted a new car (4 miles on odo) in black (no demo, seems like just about everything out there is demo at least in midwest) with 2.9% finance so I grabbed it.

Oh, M'Lady also says their cars include floor mats, cargo area protector, and bumper protector. My car came only with floor mats and when I asked Pat about it he said the little piece of aluminum in the cargo area is the bumper protector and didn't even answer the question about cargo protector. I signed everything already so I couldn't ask for the other parts but I did send an e-mail about it but no reply so I guess I am out of luck.

From my experience, dealers will always find ways to weasel out of a deal and try to get you into the dealer in person. And, ALL the sales people I met (I mean 100%) had much less knowledge about the cars that they are selling than me.

For example, there was an LE in the showroom and as we were walking out to see another one, I told Pat that the LE he mentioned had no moonroof (he said it did in the e-mail). He kept insisting that all LEs come with a moon roof and I said that's not true, it's an option. He swore that he was right. We went back to the showroom and the LE in there DIDN'T have a moon roof. :( He acted all shocked and confused, of course ;)

At another dealer, I tried to open the rear hatch using a remote but didn't work so I asked the guy and he said I couldn't open the rear hatch with a remote when there is clearly a button for the hatch. It ended being broken.

There is a reason why people rate car buying experience lower than going to see a dentist.
  • chrissbuchrissbu Member Posts: 7
    I'm curious where some of these posters who are claiming to get the SL 360 package for $29,920 are getting these quotes from. I've talked to a couple of dealers in my area, and they're not even coming close.

First, my question is about the options that come with the 360 package. If you go to Nissan's site, it's not very clear what features come with the 360 package, such as the Bose stereo, etc. If I build it on CarsDirect, it requires me to add the premium and leather package (with the 360 package). But the Nissan site looks like it just bundles them together, but isn't very detailed (if that makes any sense).

As for pricing, I'm in the Buffalo, NY area, and the best I've been able to do so far on an AWD SL 360 is $31,400. Invoice is $32,905, so it looks like a pretty good deal to me. I only go to speak with the salesman briefly this evening, but will follow up for more details on Monday.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    Regarding what comes with the 360 package its listed on Nissan Web Site :

•18" x 7.5" 6-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with metallic finish
    •Dual Panel Moonroof
    •Silver accented roof rails
    •Nissan Intelligent Key™ keyless entry and ignition system
    •Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
    •Interface System for iPod® [1]

This package requires Leather Package and Preumin package.

[1] Always give your full attention to driving. Avoid operating your iPod® in such a way that you can be distracted during vehicle operation. iPod charge through the Interface System may only be supported via use of FireWire® devices. See Dealer for details.

® The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.

NOW regarding people posting what they paid for thier murano;s, take it with a grain of salt, if they aren't posting the name of the dealership and city, then you can pretty much figure its not true...
    To show you how pricing has changed on the murano sl awd -- mine had an msrp of just over 34k with premium,moonroof,leather, mudflaps and sold for 29200 in october 09. This was the real price. There was no rebate or public incentive. Nobody was buying back then and since all you folks have come out to buy -- nissan has jacked prices. Can't blame them -- not many at local dealerships -- the car is relatively hot in this economy. You can deal better on altimas -- seem to be loads -- everyone wants a murano and nissan is playing the game to maximize profits. That's taking care of business. If I were looking now, I'd go straight to the acura dealer and test drive a base 09 rdx. Nicely equipped msrp 34k -- quote 29500. A bit smaller but very upscale.
    You need to keep in mind that prices change dramatically depending on where and when you buy. I find it that if you live near large cities where business is brisk, you are not going to get as much off as if you live in a rural area. Also, if dealers have a lot of Murano's on the lot, it will be easier to negotiate. Here in Midwest around Chicago area, it was very difficult to find exactly what I was looking for (2-3 weeks ago) but it seems like now there are more deals available (getting some e-mails about deep discounts and end of months deals, of course I would never know how real they are until I go in). I got my SL/AWD/360 for $30900 with 2.9% and I am sure I could've squeezed out a bit more if I was more aggressive but it was late and I was tired :)

Also, keep in mind that A LOT of quotes on the forums are probably straight from e-mails sent by dealers who 99% of time add in ALL available rebates (whether you qualify or not) so most likely, the $29,920 will end up $30,920 if the dealer adds back $500 rebate for June (if you want 2.9% financing instead) and $500 graduate rebate.
  • chrissbuchrissbu Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the insight...I'm being told that the Murano's are scarce around here, but a couple of emails quoting some of the prices I've found on here brought in an offer of $31,400, and I'm waiting to hear back about which incentives they squeezed into that price.

For your SL/AWD/360, that's already a good chunk below invoice...do you know if there were other incentives hidden in there to get it down so low? I'd be happy to get them down that last $500 to match your price.
    My price includes no rebates as I opted for 2.9% financing instead of $500 (both will end in 2 days) and obviously it's been more than 2 years since I graduated :) so no $500 graduate rebate, either.

From all my experience, 99% of quotes from dealers include all possible rebates (even if you don't qualify) to get you in through the door. To be fair, they do include a disclaimer like "all factory rebates included or applied" in e-mail quotes.
  • mikemartinmikemartin Member Posts: 205
    No offense, but you mistake things severely.

I've been through an education on the Murano the last couple of days as my wife wants one.

It's the worst time to buy one because prices are high and dealers aren't budging that much because Nissan literally shut down production since last year (not totally, but more than 60% offline). The even bought out employees at their plant in Georgia that worked on the truck & suv lines, as demand for larger vehicles had sunk dramatically, and they wanted to focus on smaller cars.

So, dealers wanted more Muranos not because demand was so strong, but because they shut production down so dramatically (there was still some Murano demand, obviously). I was specifically told some dealers had not received any Muranos in the last two months - not one.

They are now ramping production of the Murano way up again. I was also specifically told there will be a large allotment of Muranos shipped at the end of July. I can see paying way more now than in a few months, further exacerbating the depreciation. Ughhh.

My wife wants a Murano at the worst possible time. I'm trying to steer her to well-stocked competing vehicles.

Wish me luck.
  • lucylewlucylew Member Posts: 7
    I also heard Nissan has stopped the production of '09 Murano.

We went to test drive the Murano and really liked the ride. The sales guy told us there are less than 10 SL's in our region. I'm wondering how much bargain we have considering the limited supply. Also, are you guys aware of any coming promotions on the 09's?

cheers,

Lucy
    There's nothing to be mistaken.
    I bought one 3 weeks ago after researching for about a month and inquiring more than 10 dealers around Chicagoland. I've heard the bits you are talking about, no or limited production run, from the dealers I've been to. Some dealers tried to take advantage of this by not budging on the price, some dealers were more flexible, some promised really good prices except they couldn't deliver. One of the dealers obviously delivered for me.

And about this being the "worst time to buy," I got mine for $1200 below invoice ($5000 below MSRP) so if you can do better, more power to you. Sure, some have gotten $2000 below invoice but from what I read in this forum there's only so much you go down.

By the way, I bought my car based on how much I liked the car, not how well a car is stocked. I am sure you can get a pretty good deal on a car that there are plenty to have.
    So far, I think I got the best deal on 09 Murano LE with 52 miles on it + (moon roof, roof cross bars, carpet floor and aero kit). MSRP was $41,405. The price I got from Arlington Nissan (Buffalo Grove) was $34,300. $7105 off MSRP.

I think, this is the best deal so far.

very happy with my murano. :)
    Yeah, that's an excellent deal. I think it was the car that I was looking at a couple of days before you picked it up :) At the time I was asking about it, they weren't so willing. :P
    As much as I like my murano it's not the be all and end all-- if I was in the market for an suv I'd look elswhere if the deals are bad. Acura rdx, subaru outback ltd [09 -10], subaru tribeca, honda crv honda pilot,hyundai santa fe, those are all nice rides and deals are available. Go for test drives.Expand your horizons -- or wait until the 2010's come out. But if momma's not happy -- nobody's happy.
    I agree with others, this is probably the worst time to buy muranos.

Personally, i will sit on the sidelines to just watch and see what happens. If they start flooding the dealers, then youll obviously get the best prices compared to today and maybe less of a circus with these dealers.

Since i am really in no rush, just really want the car, i may wait until the 10's come out. Anyone know when these may arrive?
    If you go back and read posts from last year, today's discounts are not that different. If anything a lot of prices paid back then are a bit higher. But there is significantly lower number of cars available now.

Also, there are two MY for Muranos, 2009 and 2009.5 models. 2009 models came with tech packages but it's no longer available on 2009.5 models. Instead they added 360 value package and 2009.5 cars are $1000 more expensive (so I was told).

Some says 2010 models will be out in August/September at the earliest but no one seems to know for sure. If you wait long enough you may even be able to get a convertible Murano which is supposedly coming in MY10 or MY11. :)
  • lucylewlucylew Member Posts: 7
    Hello, some people here mentioned it's possible to get the Murano $1000-$2000 below invoice. I'm wondering if the incentives are factored in... I'm looking to buy one soon so any info is appreciated!
  • mikemartinmikemartin Member Posts: 205
    I am not trying to insult anyone, and respect those who disagree, but we gave up on the idea of a Murano because compared to the competition, it's not a stand out vehicle given the price premium Nissan dealers are charging because of the low supply (not high demand, mind you - the high demand illusion stems from the low supply. In fact, if there were the normal 90 day supply of Muranos (or more), there's no way dealers would be getting the prices they are in this terrible economy.

I think people who have bought in to the myth that the Murano is a 'huge, in demand crossover' may come to regret their purchase if they paid anywhere near the prices I'm now seeing.

I fully expect prices on the Murano to decline with some time, whether production is ramped up or not.

To those who have gotten one, and enjoy it, more power to you - I'm not dissecting your choice or trashing it.

For us, walking away from a prospective Murano deal was liberating, and just allowed us to start negotiations on a competing vehicle, and it looks like we'll save at least $120/month on a true $0 down sign and drive lease and $110/month on a purchase, for a vehicle that has a higher MSRP than the Murano, and does everything as well or better, based on our perceptions and needs. On a 36 month lease, that's a savings of $7,020, because Nissan wants $2,700 at lease signing. No way. Not ever going to happen from us.

We still haven't decided to go with a new vehicle, though, as higher end and newer cars are really available for massive discounts (above and beyond historical norms) if one is willing to drive a three year old (or even two year old), well kept vehicle.

I know some disagree with me about Murano production being low, and I think I am right, not because I'm so intelligent, but because the person who told me that works at Nissan (I probably shouldn't even be saying that). I also suspect that Nissan probably went beyond production cuts, and held back already built vehicles, as many other manufacturers have, which only would have exacerbated the crazy Murano pricing.

We also had the luxury of having a third car, which allows us to pick our spots. We don't need to buy, and can choose when to. This is an invaluable asset for us, as it only cost us $5,800, we've had it for 4 years now, it's been used a winter car with no reliability problems, and we can probably sell it for what we paid for it after 4 years.

Cheers.