Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Tiburon Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• mikemartinmikemartin Member Posts: 205
    Looked at new 2009 Tiburon GS for my nephew. MSRP of $18,175.00 for $11,587 plus TTL OTD.

Total will be $12,208 OTD with TTL and everything.

Pretty loaded with manual.
  • mikemartinmikemartin Member Posts: 205
    Looked at new 2009 Tiburon GS for my nephew. MSRP of $18,175.00 for $11,587 plus TTL OTD.

Total will be $12,208 OTD with TTL and everything.

Pretty loaded with manual.

Okay, the dealer offered me the same deal with an automatic, and if we wanted to upgrade to the V6, it would only be $800 more, and that includes leather.

I think this is a great deal even if it's a mediocre car.
  • jeffcjeffc Member Posts: 16
    Picked up a new 2008 Tiburon GT Automatic on the 21st for 14,976 plus TTL. Sticker was $22104. Does this seem to be the norm since they are down to so few 2008's? This one is Black Pearl.

We had a 2005 and at first i did not like the new front end as much, but it is growing on me....when i priced one last July the same car would have been around $18,800, plus ttl.

Sat in the new genesis Coupe....gorgeous car...someday!!!
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A national reporter is looking to speak to consumers who purchased a Hyundai vehicle recently (within the past four months) because of the Hyundai Assurance Program. Please send your daytime phone number and the vehicle you own to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, June 5, 2009.
This discussion has been closed.