Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Chrysler Pacifica Accessories & Modifications

1212223242527»

Comments

• Did you need to replace the original headphones for the rear DVD screen after Clarion install?
  • Did you ever get this figured out...I have an 07 with the same problem
  • After reading a lot of post on here I'm really confused. I have a 07 Pacifica tha thas the OEM dvd system installed in it. I bought this car used last year and the headphones have never worked. Getting ready to take it on a long road trip and would really like get this figured out before hand.
    I'm not sure if the jumper harness is installed (didn't know that was a possibilty until after reading these) Is this the only fix for this problem?
    Thanks in advance
  • I have a factory installed dvd system (ordered off ebay and installed it myself) but I can't get the headphones to work. I haven't checked yet to see if the jumper wire harness is installed (can't remember doing it) but after reading the post I would say it's not since it is sold seperatly. Is there another way of getting the headphones to work besides the wire harness
    Thanks
  • dee87dee87 Posts: 1
    did you ever find the double dim dash kit for your car am looking too. i found two guy on car domain who got D.D i message them but they haven't reply asyet
  • Hi.. and sorry if I hang up this thread.. but I need the wiring diagrams of my 04 pacifica.. I need the O2 sensors related.. have a problem with a sensor and the mechanic wants to change the car computer... already changes the sensor that is pointed by the diagnostic computer...and now he says that is the car computer??? But i like to check all the wires that interact with the O2 sensor and if all are ok... then change the car computer...Thanks a lot and sorry again..
    Regards