Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Pacifica: Problems & Solutions

Comments

• ruskiruski Member Posts: 1,566
    sorry, I don't know the answer to your question.

But... - HAVE YOU TAKEN THE PACIFICA ON THE AUTOBAHN YET??? :)
  • pssimonpssimon Member Posts: 144
    After the 4th trip back for the same problem (the flapping noise from the front passenger side wheelwell) they finally fixed it. They claim the fix they made before didn't hold. I tried to tell them that, but they claimed they heard nothing. Meanwhile I had to hear that noise for my trip from NJ to FL a couple of weeks ago.

Why can't they believe the owner? Do they really think we bring the car in because we have so much spare time on our hands? A tad frustrating.

thanks for letting me vent <G>!
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    What was the problem and how did they fix it?

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

The problem was basically that the material in the wheelwell is not really attached very well. Because of this, it tends to flap in the wind as you drive down the road. The faster you go, the more it flaps. IT is attached to the body using a double stickyside tape. The tape did not hold from the factory or the next time they repaired it.

They claim it is fixed now. We'll see! If you can tap on the black material just behind the front wheels and see it move, you have the problem!
  • gammaitoni03gammaitoni03 Member Posts: 1
    Can't tell you what a relief to hear that my wife and I are not going crazy. We initially thought our CD's were bad but they would play fine in our other cars. Further perplexing was the fact that we did not hear the crackle when DVDs were played for the entertainment system. Go Figure! The dealer recently replaced the right front speaker but this did not solve the problem. Guess I will be making another appointment.
  • kalathiparambikalathiparambi Member Posts: 18
    I am still having this problem. I know there are others of you out there too. How did your dealer isolate this problem or did they simply replace the unit?

Response to my e-mail concern of the continuing ATC Display problem...

<snip>
    We have received your email of November 24, 2003, which is further to our previous correspondence regarding your 2004 Chrysler Pacifica.

We have noted that this matter has been evaluated by one of our authorized DaimlerChrysler dealers. We must stress that they are
    qualified to assess vehicle conditions which are causing concern, and advise regarding the possibility of warranty coverage to any required
    repair.

We realize that service of an intermittent condition can become frustrating to both the vehicle owner and the servicing dealer. It is
    often difficult to reproduce an intermittent condition in order to pursue an investigation. We recommend that your vehicle be brought to
    the nearest DaimlerChrysler dealer at the time the symptoms you have described are occurring and can subsequently be assessed.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review this matter with you.
    <snip>
  • pumarolopumarolo Member Posts: 17
    I've talked to my buddy who is an expert in installing and repairing audio systems for homes and cars.
    After his first diagnosis with the spool touching the magnets of the speakers, he also told me that the system itself could be the problem. After I told him that Jamesarm97 had his speakers changed and still had the problem he said that for 90% the audio system is the problem. He also told me not to worry about the speakers being underpowered because even on the lowest volume level we can hear the crackling.
    When I told him about the CD to be the problem he laughed out loud and said what a BS.He told me that he started to work as a technician even before the CD was born and this is the first time that he heard such a thing as the CD causes crackling.

Well my question to everybody who has this problem. Did anybody change the system to see if it's the system the problem?

I haven't heard back from my dealer at all. Even after asking him to contact Chrysler. I will call him on Monday and if he tells me that he did not contact this guy at Chrysler I will go directly with Chrysler and tell Chrysler that this dealer did not want to take this problem seriously.

I hope to hear back from some of you!
  • ramzey28ramzey28 Member Posts: 130
    When you say the system, do you mean the reciever unit itself, or that and all the wiring, speakers, etc?
  • user777user777 Member Posts: 3,341
    many posts back someone suggested investigating disablimg the pro-logic...

does the "system" have a button to select a mode change like this?

that's what I'd be looking for.
    With the system I meant the stereo unit without the wiring and speakers.

I have only the standard unit not the intermezzo, therefor I don't have a switch to turn off the pro-logic. Actualy if I remember somebody was complaining that their intermezzo unit with the 5.1 surround sound did not have the switch to turn of the prologic.

Next week I will try to convince my dealer to change it. I keep you posted.
  • xineannxineann Member Posts: 37
    I have tried approximately 40 cds in the car, and re-treird them on my home system (by playing the cd in the dvd player, instead of the cd player I usually play them on). I have problems with only 9 of them in the car (not every song on every cd, just certain ones), of which, I notice similar problems with 7 of the nine on my home system on the dvd player (in the same parts of the songs). It is that same crackling/rattling sound I hear in the car. I tested a couple of things....On the "Shrek" DVD, there is a song by Smash Mouth, (All Star), that sounds awesome on the DVD. When I play the CD, I notice the problem. Also, the same thing happens with the song "Sweet Home Alabama", on the DVD, it sounds great, on the cd, there is a problem.

The other thing I tried is the Rolling Stones. I listened to some cds, and on some songs there was a problem, both in the car and at home. When I put in the new Rolling Stones DVD, there were no problems at all.

In the Pac, you do not need to buy the Intermezzo for the DVD, it is an option, and I believe that I was told that you did not need to buy the extra cd/dvd changer for the system. I thought the dealer told me that you could install the rear dvd without the changer or intermezzo, which would mean that the standard cd player would be equipped to handle the dvds. I could be wrong.

All I know is that I absolutely do not have any problems with dvds, just certain cds (about 20% of what I have listened to), which to me seems that it can't possibly be the system, or the speakers for that matter.
  • kd58kd58 Member Posts: 1
    I hate complaining about a car I really do like. The front driver's side wheel bearing was replaced at 6500 mi. Now, for the past few days (odometer 7100 mi) it feels like the transmission is slipping in & out of gear in reverse. This problem also happened about 4 times when I put the car in D from P and started to accelerate - it felt like it was slipping in & out of gear. My Pacifica is AWD. Anyone experience this? I wonder if the software update some others have posted would solve the problem. I drove 4 Caravans over the past 14 years, all AWD, & never had a transmission problem. We'll see what the dealer says!
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    Kala.., check out my post #247.
  • mflaminimflamini Member Posts: 2
    Purchased off the show room floor in October 2003.

No signs of paint mismatch at that time. Maybe the lighting or reflection but did not notice. At about 350 miles noticed a severe discoloration on the plastic bumper fascias that look awful. Dealer has tried repainting on two occasions with only slight improvement. Certianly not acceptable for their luxury pacifica model. Anyone else have this problem? Has it been resolved? Any suggestions?
  • ms_mayorms_mayor Member Posts: 113
    About a week ago, I noticed that the temp display on my Pacifica (5500mi)would 'disappear', showing only the word "delay" and what at first I assumed was the outside temperature. The 'temperature' display would decrease, and I thought it was calibrating itself to the actual temperature outside. It happened a few more times, always in the morning when first pulling it out of my garage.

I scanned through the messages, printed out the ones explaining the display problem/solution and thought I'd have to get it checked out on my next service visit.

This morning, I realized its not a problem at all.

This one's for you, russklass: I checked my owner's manual!! Now that we're into the cold-weather here in NJ, the system delays startup of the blower until enough warmth is built up. The display goes 'blank', except for the word "delay" which blinks and a countdown of the time remaining on delay before the blower starts up. Not a problem at all...just the system giving me information.

Glad I checked it out before asking that it be serviced.

And thanks again, russ...you've got me checking my manual a lot!
  • russklassrussklass Member Posts: 389
    Congrats on solving your own "problem"!
    There's a wealth of info in the owners manual. On these new, hi-tech, cars you will never find most of the programmable features without a thorough read of the manual!
    16,000 miles and still lovin' it. Going in this week for winter tires.
  • mflaminimflamini Member Posts: 2
    This is actually my fourth white vehicle. Never before have I encountered this type of yellowing. My other white vehicles have been mazda mx3, mazda MPV,and Chrysler town and country! All had matching body and flexible plastic body fascias. Chrysler says that this yellowing is commercially acceptable? Unbelievable! I walk the local shopping center and check other makes and models from entry level cars to top end and have yet to come across a similar mismatch. I plan on visiting a local body shop tomorrow to get a first hand unbiased opinion on possible alternatives for dealing with the mismatch.
    In the accord discussions (don't remember which one) here there has been discussion about whites not matching on some people's cars.

THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO! Even though I am in CA, this morning, that happened to me (the outside temp at 6:00 where I live was in the low 40s). I saw the display fade out and the word delay come up, and figured that it had something to do with delaying the blowers until the car warmed up a bit so it didn't blow 40 degree air on me. I was going to rifle through the manual tonight, but now I don't have to!
  • ruskiruski Member Posts: 1,566
    imagine if they actually tried to fix this?
    My biggest fear is looking like an idiot at a service counter!

When I first started driving, my dad always gave me car advice. Even as an adult, I found myself calling him to discuss car problems before taking it in, just so I could be sure and talk intelligently to the service manager. Being a woman, there's always the fear of being taken advantage of in car stuff.

There's so much electronic wizardry in cars today that it really is necessary to keep that owner's manual handy. Its almost impossible to remember every single thing this car can do, or 'tell' us.
    My dad actually made me take auto shop in highschool for two years b/c he wanted to make sure I didn't get taken advantage of as an adult. I was the only girl in the class, and hated it at the time, but now I think he was a genius!
  • gerrygrgerrygr Member Posts: 2
    Thinking of getting a Pacifica, and was wondering if anyone has accounts of how the AWDs did in this weekend's blizzard in NE?
  • deezldubdeezldub Member Posts: 15
    Well, it wasnt a blizzard in the Lehigh Vallea PA Area, but up to a foot showed me that the Pacifica is a sure footed performer in the snow. Ive owned a durango with Full time, limited slip rear Genuine Four Wheel Drive, and The Pacifica with AWD and traction control is the better performer. I wasnt traveling the rubicon trail, but the Pacifica braking was more controlled, and you could actually pull out from a dead stop on snow or ice with ease and control. The Durnago could climb a tree, But I trust the pacifica more than I did the durnago after this weekends performance!

Three Thumbs up!
  • gerrygrgerrygr Member Posts: 2
    Thinking of getting a Pacifica, and was wondering if anyone has accounts of how the AWDs did in this weekend's blizzard in NE?
    We got about 19 inches, took the Pacifica out in about 8-9"inches of un plowed snow. It did awesome, even better then my 4wd truck. I was impressed. I think anything more then 9 or 10 inches will start to get it bogged down due to ground clearance. It is an excellent performer. Very Happy.
  • deltoid4deltoid4 Member Posts: 5
    All,

As much as I had hoped to avoid this...today I sent a registered letter to DaimlerChrysler formally advising them that I am invoking my State’s Lemon Law and have requested that they either refund or replace my 2004 AWD Pacifica. Let me preface my explanation by saying that I wish it didn’t have to come to this since I really did LOVE my Pacifica after purchasing it new in April. It now has just over 12,000 miles on it and it has been one headache after another. It doesn’t encourage me to read this message board and see the same problems mentioned over and over again. It tells me that Chrysler still has some SERIOUS quality control and service issues to address before they can hope to attract buyers in the "luxury" market.

The problems that have led me to today’s decision are as follows:

#1...Front-end noise/transmission grinding. Call it whatever...but I have both read about and experienced this problem first hand. Please note...there are two separate issues here. First, the grinding and clunking noise that happens when you put the vehicle from R to D and visa-versa and then accelerate...the other is the bearing problem that is listed as number 2 below. The transmission problem has had my Pacifica in the dealer, to date, for a total of 12 days. There were 2 TSB’s out on this issue, one which required "Anti-seize" compound to be placed within the transmission gears and one which required a rubber gasket to be installed on the same. The rubber gasket is the only fix that seemed to work (temporarily). After driving around for an additional 4,000 miles after the rubber gasket was installed I thought they finally corrected the problem...not so. The car is beginning (only slightly) to exhibit the same noise and I know it is just a matter of time before it is just a pronounced as before.

#2...Bearing issues. In addition to the above described problem...I am also experiencing the clunking noise when I turn my wheels full left/right or make sharp turns. I am told the bearing will probably (like many of you) have to be replaced.

#3...My Pacifica’s stereo does the same thing with roughly 40% of my music CD’s (the speakers will exhibit a buzz/static noise). The dealer says they cannot duplicate the noise, but each time I bring it in and play certain songs/music for them I have no problem duplicating the noise. Each time they say it must be my CD. Let me explain that I am a DJ (and audiophile) and I know the difference between a bad CD and a piss-poor stereo system or one where the speakers are out of phase. At this point I have given up on the speaker noise issue and will let whatever poor soul gets this car next deal with it.

#4...Dashboard display. The last two weeks my HVAC control display has begun to flicker in and out at will. Sometimes, the display will stay completely dim for over an hour before suddenly coming back to life. This is not when the system is in "delay" mode...but when the car is fully warmed and driving normally. I am told that I have a bad "control head" and am awaiting the part to arrive at my dealer for replacement. Let me tell you something about ANY vehicle that has had to have a major component in the dashboard replaced....once the dash has been removed and messed with...it will never be as quiet and secure as it was the day you bought the car. I am a stickler regarding rattles and squeaks and can tell you that this will only add to the ones that Chrysler cannot locate and fix within my front door passenger panels.

#5...Memory Seat. I have my Pacifica set for "easy exit" which, as you know, is supposed to move the seat back when you take the key out of the ignition to allow an easier exit. I would guess that this feature works about 50% of the time it is supposed to. After entering the car....I often have to turn it off and on a couple of times before the seat will slide into the proper memory position. I am told I probably have a short somewhere in the electrical system or one of the computer chips is "bad."

Let me ask all of you this....am I being unreasonable???? Would you continue to put up with all of these issues from a car that costs $30.000+? I have never had a new car exhibit so many problems. For those who would say that it is to be expected in a new model year....I say that I bought 2 previous cars in the "introduction" year (Honda CR-V and Nissan Xterra) and have not had anywhere NEAR the amount of issues as I have experienced with my Pacifica.

When I first got my Pacifica I was impressed when I received my "owners advantage" package which promised a loaner/rental anytime my vehicle was having service performed. Little did I know how much I was going to need it! It has become a joke at the local Enterprise rental office...each time I enter, the manager shakes his head and says "What is it this time?"

I guess I have just gone beyond what I consider to be a reasonable amount of understanding and patience with this car. I sincerely hope that Chrysler works out all of these issues and will regain the reputation they once had for building a quality product. For those of you still dealing with many of the issues I mentioned above (and possibly more)...I wish you luck and would advise you consider investigating your state’s lemon law specifics before your vehicle reaches 12,000 or more miles.

As a service to fellow Pacifica owners...I will try to keep you posted how Chrysler handles the arbitration and/or refund or replacement process.

Happy Holidays!
    Sorry to hear about your problems with your car. I don't think you are not reasonable. I believe I would do the same thing.
    Actually when I bought my car the dashboard did the same thing like yours, only after 2 days of owning it. Do to the 3 days satisfaction warranty I made the dealer to give me a different car, which he promptly did.]
    Since then with my new car I only have the issue with the stereo, which I am still working on with my dealer.
    I won't give up on this issue until it's resolved, until the stereo is sounding like it should.

It would be nice to hear if anybody was able to resolve this issue or not!

HAppy holidays to you too
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    I had my HVAC display replaced and there have been no additional noises or rattles or squeaks from the installation. This is the only problem in over 12,000 miles.
    Please keep us posted....I have only had mine for 2 months and 2k miles. My airbag module was defective upon purchase which was quickly replaced and rear windshield wiper needed re-alignment. Both were fixed and have not had any issues yet...And hope not too. I guess Im glad I leased...If issues do arrive, it will be all Chrysler. If you do get a refund, let us know what you buy. PS What state are you in---I know the laws are different regarding the lemon laws in each state.
  • bstnbstn Member Posts: 1
    I have experienced the stalling problem 4 times. 3 times we were going about 40mph and put on the brakes to slow down / come to a stop while making a right hand turn on a yield. the last time happened on the dealer parking lot in reverse.
     What are we going to do?, The dealer said that they hsve not been able to duplicate the problem. However, our car is not safe to drive.
    Carlos
  • gsxrn99gsxrn99 Member Posts: 1
    I had simular problems with number 1 and 2. along with other issues. I forced the dealer into finding me another car. they still have my old one in the back lot because they are unable to repair it. my new one interminitly has the front end click. the service manager told me that the factory rep has got one with over 20k making the same noises without failure. if your car falls within the guidelines of your states lemon law by all means go after them.
  • deltoid4deltoid4 Member Posts: 5
    Everyone,

Thanks for the support...I will do my best to keep you posted on how the return and/or arbitration procedure goes.

Ramzey28: To answer your question...I live in Georgia (the Lemon Laws are pretty standard in Georgia as they are in other states).

BSTN: I actually feel lucky (somewhat) that I haven't experienced your problem (knock on wood)...however, based on my luck, I'm sure it is just a matter of time. If you haven't already done so...I would leave your car with the dealer and tell them "keep it until you can figure out what is wrong and, meanwhile, give me something that won't get me killed!"

As of this morning, my Pacifica is getting, amongst other things, the control head for the HVAC display replaced and they also mentioned a recall item that needed attention (something about a fuel line clip on Pacifica's built prior to April '04).

Based on my long list of "issues" for them to address, they have already told me to expect at least 2-3 days in my oh-so-fun Toyota ECHO rental! It really sucks that my econo-Echo is probably 98% more reliable than my Pacifica.

I'm sure my neighbors must think I work at some kind of auto wholesale business based on the number of different cars they have seen in my driveway over the last several months!

Anyway...I've got my fingers crossed that Chrysler will do the right thing by me. I have heard some really bad stories regarding how Chrysler handles Lemon Law/Arbitration cases...ie trying to force owners into taking huges loses based on the amount of miles the vehicle has, etc. I'll tell you all one thing...if they try to screw me (excuse the phrase) I will go on a "one man anti Chrysler campaign" the likes of which they haven't seen before (after all...look how many people have read my orignal Lemon Juice post!) I don't know if Chrysler realizes just how many people read these message boards?

OK...no more ranting for now. Have a good week everyone!
  • SylviaSylvia Member Posts: 1,636
    A reporter is looking to speak with owners of Chrysler, Saab, Toyota or Volkswagen vehicles who did all the scheduled maintenance on their vehicle and still experienced engine sludge within the warranty period within the past year. If this describes your situation, please respond by 6pm Eastern on Monday, May 23, 2005 to jfallon@edmunds.com.
    Thanks for your consideration,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com
    Well, tonight I brought my car to my dealer and we tested adiffrent stereo unit in my car....and all of the sudden no problems anymore.....cristal clear sound!! He thinks that the laser reader could be an issue that is why you have the problem only when you listen to CD.

Anyway now you know what to do!

Good luck to everyone!
  • jamesarm97jamesarm97 Member Posts: 18
    So you had the CD player changed out? Did they order a replacement before you came in or did they have one sitting around? Do you also have the DVD 6 disc changer? I have this problem and hate the car because of it.

- James
    I have the standard CD player. I called my dealer and after reading that the speakers were not the issue (according to you), I told him I want to try to change the unit. That is the part were the CD player and the radio display is. So he had several on Stock and we tried a diffrent one and boom no fuzzy sound any more.
    Now in your case you say that you have the 6-CD changer. Do you have the same problem when you play DVD's?
  • millpark26millpark26 Member Posts: 14
    I'm so confused....I have a 2004 AWD Pacifica (LOVE it, BTW!...).
    According to Chrysler's website, Steering Wheel-mounted Audio Controls are "standard". I have the upgraded Intermezzo sound system but my Pacifica does not have the controls. I've seen posts where people mentioned that they loved having them in their Pacifica and it's one of the features I miss the most, in mine. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks!
  • mrl11777mrl11777 Member Posts: 154
    You checked on the BACK of the steering wheel, right?
  • millpark26millpark26 Member Posts: 14
    OMG do I feel like an idiot! But, "THANKS!", mrl11777!
    Glad you found them!

One of our 'resident Pac gurus', russklass, reminds us continue to read the owner's manual and we'll find a wealth of info about the car. I've had mine almost six months and I'm still constantly referring to it and learning new things.

BTW, once you get used to the steering wheel audio controls, you will love them! No more fumbling to find the buttons!
    Thanks for the great laugh...that was funny! I kinda did the same thing. I bought my Pacifica and never realized that option until the 3rd day. You just went a little longer without finding out, its ok! Very funny. Gotta love the Pac!
  • sunmanav8sunmanav8 Member Posts: 2
    This is for all of you who have commented on the audio crackling - especially deltoid4. You're not hearing things but it's not the speakers and it has nothing to do with the digital surround sound processing or the 6-disc changer. This issue is caused by an audio output signal from the radio - including cd's or dvd's played in the changer - that is too "hot" (high voltage) for the amplifier to process properly. The result is clipping of this signal in the input stage of the amplifier which is manifested as distortion that is NOT volume dependent. This is typically only noticeable with cd's that are burned at a high gain settings ("hot") resulting in a correspondingly high output voltage - usually the case with CD-R's burned at home. I heard this in a Pac when playing track 3 of Sheryl Crow's "c'mon, c'mon". Both of the Pacifica radios (RAH or RBP on faceplate) have been modified to reduce their output voltage. These radios should be available from Mopar for dealer orders. There are also amplifier changes going into production in Jan 2004 that further reduce the susceptibility to clipping. BTW: audio output from these radios is at a "fixed" level. All volume, balance, fade, bass and treble adjustments are controled via messages transmitted from the radio to the amp over the vehicle's communication line. some dealers have this information. i recommend you pass along to your dealer if they are not aware. sunman
  • mrl11777mrl11777 Member Posts: 154
    on boards like these would probably be reduced by half if people read the owners manuals that came with their cars.

RTM.
    But if everyone read and understood the manual,
    who would we talk to on the boards.
    I enjoy t he discussions.
    I enjoy helping someone figure out something
    even if they might have gotten it from the
    manual.
    I recently had a check engine light that was
    solid. Could have saved a trip to the dealer
    if I'd known it had to be in t he charcoal
    canister circuit. I could have found the
    tube that had rotted off at the end.

• moparman3moparman3 Member Posts: 1
    I agree with the sunman's comments.

For those of you with the speaker crackle complaint with CDs, there is a cause for this issue. It is not the speakers. Your speakers most likely are OK, replacing them only causes potential rattles in your door.

I recently leased a 2004 Pacifica with the Intermezzo sound system and I experienced the issue first hand. I was truly disappointed until I was able to fix the issue.

Now, as far as the cause for the crackle, here is what I know. ( I am an electrical engineer, so things may get a little technical).

All 2004 Pacificas have an amplifier (both the intermezzo and non-surround systems). The amplifier takes 2 fixed level inputs (Left and Right) from the radio. If this input signal gets too high, the input gets clipped and the crackle sound will be heard (usually from the door tweeters, since they are most sensitive to the high frequency noise). Note the crackle sound IS independent of the volume, since it is a distortion in the input stage (bad in = bad out).

Next, the cause of the high input to the amplifier is a function of the media type being played. FM , AM, and cassettes are pretty standard, so there is not a problem here. When you come to CDs, things get crazy. CDs can be recorded at different levels of volume and compression. A highly compressed and loud CD will sound louder when played. This is the current trend for most new CDs - sort of a marketing thing. You can verify this yourself at home by listening to different CDs without changing your volume level. Some will just sound louder than others. Additionally, when you record your own CDs, the volume level and compression can be shifted (check your burner settings).

OK, so now for the fix. According to my dealer, there are new partnumbers (new designs) of radios and amplifiers available that fix the mismatch in level problem. I think they became available last month. The problem can be fixed in the radio OR the amplifier, so replacing one should fix the issue. This will eliminate the crackle sound and the system should play distortion free.

Hope this helps eliminate some of the confusion
  • bjbird2bjbird2 Member Posts: 647
    Are the dealers replacing the old radios or amplifiers under the warrantee?
  • maxmommaxmom Member Posts: 62
    Has anyone had any luck with the ping (chatter, tapping, spark plug knock, burning too rich, etc.) sound?

I can't be the only one having this problem. Had it in to the dealer last week and they installed a software upgrade from September, but I can't see that it made any difference.

Please post if any of you are experiencing the same sound. I love the car and am slow to complain, but it is just before getting on my nerves.
    Haven't had that one yet. Are you using 89 octane?
  • soulman4soulman4 Member Posts: 3
    Regarding the crackling noise you hear with CD's. I have the same problem and I am thinking of adding an aftermarket amplifier. This should correct the problem shouldnt it?. Anyone know where the stock amplifier is located in the Pacifica?
This discussion has been closed.