Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Subaru Legacy/Outback 2005+

Comments

• expy02expy02 Member Posts: 23
    Also from Metric. 2nd one we have bought since last August. My S/O loves her '04 Outback Ltd. I drove Kevin's GT Ltd demo 5EAT and it was a rocket. Mine has been shipped and they expected in last week. Any day now.

P.S. my two sisters have the same model Outback purchased from the Keene NH dealer.
  • ssmintonssminton Member Posts: 155
    Originally I thought the locks potentially self-locked. Your comments on easy triggering of the remote has got me thinking. My first night of ownership, actually my first minutes, I managed to lock my keys and every spare key in my 05 parked while in the garage. I had just put the new Subie in the garage. When I turned the car off, I threw the keys to the passenger seat in my briefcase to retrieve from the other side of the car on my way into the house. As I was walking around the car, admiring the fine Champagne Gold color, I heard the dreaded beep-beep. My car had locked itself! Perhaps the remote actually triggered the locking from a weak pressure as it settled in my brief case?

Since that first night of watching AAA break into my brand new car, I haven't let the keys out of my hands. It would be great if we could figure this one out. There are times when I like to set the keys in the car for a minute while I tend to something, without fear of it locking itself!

I think you are onto something here.
  • ace1000ace1000 Member Posts: 151
    The CarTalk website has a procedure for eliminating the blind spots. I do it by driving at the speed limit in one of the middle lanes on the freeway and adjusting the mirrors using the cars that whiz pass me on both sides.

A few years ago, the truck driver who received an award for the best driving record said that the key to avoiding accidents was having the mirrors properly adjusted so that he never turned his head when switching lanes. Once the blind spots are eliminated, there is no need to turn your head when switching lanes, though it is a hard habit to break. The reason the drivers' handbooks say to do so is because many people don't know how to adjust the mirrors properly. They feel uncomfortable if they can't see the sides of the car in the mirrors, which is the position that creates the largest blind spots.
  • ace1000ace1000 Member Posts: 151
    On page W11C of its August 6th Weekend Journal, the Wall Street Journal evaluates the Mazda 6 wagon and compares it to the Legacy GT, BMW 325i, Audi A4, and MB C240 wagons. It shows 5.9 seconds for the Legacy's 0-60 time and 7.1 to 8.7 seconds for the others. The article concludes with:

"Our verdict: For the money, the Mazda is the best buy of the bunch. But for a couple of thousand dollars more, the Subaru has a much richer look and feel."
  • bookemdanobookemdano Member Posts: 55
    It sounds like the WSJ review was pretty good. However, the WSJ hasn't the best record in car reviews. That said and given the recent spate of complete garbage coming out of most of the car mags, the WSJ has now moved ahead of most car magazines in accurate car reporting. Sad!

Regards,

Dan.
  • njswamplandsnjswamplands Member Posts: 1,760
    ok what is a trucker gonna do when turning his head anyways? they dont have xray vision and they HAVE to rely on their mirrors.
  • kmcleankmclean Member Posts: 173
    The main functionality of the little convex mirror is to expand the visual range of what is covered by the driver's side mirror. You can adjust that mirror however you want (and I agree that some settings are better than others), but you don't change the planar character of the mirror, i.e., you trade off coverage as you readjust the mirror. The convex mirror allows you to expand (in an admittedly optically distorted manner) your coverage range - perhaps thereby prompting you to not pull out into the lane to your left without taking a closer look. And, in some cases, the mirror picks up vehicles that you couldn't see even if you did look (which is why truckers like them). I've found it to be especially useful in conveying the motion of an approaching vehicle - due to its convex character. It's just an additional safety tool that can be useful in many applications - cheap, easy, and worth a try.

The first new car I bought (a 1968 Fiat 124 Spyder) actually had factory installed convex mirror on both sides (roughly equivalent to what is now on the passenger-only side). I had never encountered such a set-up (LOVE quirky Italian automotive products), but actually got to like it quite a bit - because there was no blind spot. Of course, the mirror was "recalled" by the Feds and replaced with a planar mirror. I talked the dealer into giving me the old mirror, and reinstalled it myself.

Ken in sunny Seattle
  • tsytsy Member Posts: 1,551
    I did a lot of driving this weekend and finally passed the break-in period. Still haven't pushed the engine really hard. Some thoughts:

1. This car is FAAASSSTT!!! I did a gentle 0-60 (didn't drop the clutch, didn't even hit 6K) and hit 60 in 2nd gear. I'm not sure it's as fast as the FXT, but it's close. When I took off my GPS on my dashboard went flying off! I've never seen it even move on it's beanbag portable mount! 70-100 on the freeway is very quick also. Played tag with an A4 on the freeway- just left him behind.

2. Handling. It rained very hard last Friday here in Seattle and the car was very stable even traveling quickly on the freeway. Took a fast left turn- understeers if you let off the gas, giving some gas brings it back in line. Just watch out for the boost if it comes on in the middle of a turn! The RE92s are decent in the wet. Wipers worked very well.

3. Comfort. Spent many hours in the drivers seat- no back pain! It fit my 5'9" frame great. Climate control kept the car comfortable and the stereo is ok.

4. Mileage. 25.7 in mostly freeway driving. Probably do better if you stick to the double nickel.

5. Trunk Space. Kinda small. Fit's a cooler (barely) and a little more stuff. If you need room, get the wagon.

6. Back seat. Fit a friend 6' easily and comfortably for several hours. It starts getting tight if you have tall people in the front and back though.

7. Fun Fun Fun. Definitely entertaining to drive (if you like to drive) Great touring car, comfortable and quiet inside, handles well, plenty of power, and the engine sounds great when revved up!

8. Negatives. Still hate the seatbelt chime. There is a buzz coming out of my B-pillar on rough roads. I will have the dealer look at it again. My steering wheel is off slightly to the right. Will have the dealer look at this too.
    Road noise is noticeable on coarse roads. I don't know if the OB is quieter. Not bad, though, considering the low profile tires. I am going to try the undercoating to see if it makes this a little quieter.

Sorry, it's a lot, but it was an exciting weekend!

tom
  • timo1745timo1745 Member Posts: 58
    Rifleman-
    My fiancee and I just put a deposit down on an '05 OBXT...the place we ended up (not on purpose, but Amy's folks live there) was Faulkner Subaru off of Route 22 just west of Easton, PA. They had an outstanding selection of Legacy GT wagons. I'm happy with the price I've been quoted, as well.

Hope that helps,
    Tim G.
    Dave5-

In my experience, sometimes it takes tirerack.com to get their databases in order with a new model's information; tech data such as rim/hub size, wheel offset and bolt patterns all need to be manually added to their databases which 'feed' the Tire/Wheel application chart so they present you with the appropriate options when you enter your Year/Make/Model info.

Fyi, I'm planning on running my set of studded Hakkapelita Q snows (I've been running them on my '91 5-Series) on my new OBXT, but will need to find a set of steel wheels to mount them too. Does the Subie need snows? I don't think so--but I do a lot of driving, AND live on top of a mountain, so I'll take whatever I can get in the way of traction.

Hope that helps,
    Tim G. (taking delivery of my '05 OBXT in a couple weeks)
  • gearhead4gearhead4 Member Posts: 122
    I just purchased a 05 Legacy 2.5i Sedan with 5 speed MT and am very pleased!
    My local dealer was having a special sale on stock vehicles, so I compromised with a third choice of color and some equipment I would not order (All Weather mats, Auto-dim mirror, fog lamps).
    I traded in my 03 Legacy SE wagon (4EAT)that had some odd engine/transmission vibrations that were annoying. In addition, I found the drivers seat uncomfortable on long trips.
    The new sedan operates smoothly and has much better acceleration. I haven't filled the fuel tank yet, but the trip computer reports very good MPG. The drivers seat has height and lumbar adjustments that seem to reduce the discomfort I was feeling with the older Subie.

- Jim
    Well folks, thank you for the great feedback. This weekend, after driving the '05 OBXT Ltd, we decided to put down a deposit. In comparison to the GT Wagon, the OB just looks better, IMHO. After driving it, I found it exhibited **enough of** the sportscar-like handling characteristics, that I was willing to "go wagon" instead of sticking to my guns on the GT sedan. Like I said, it was a "win-win" decision.

So, we've signed on a brilliant silver/anthrasite OBXT Ltd with black leather interior, MT w/ short shift kit, upgraded perimeter alarm system, and cargo net package. Should be getting within the next couple weeks. Can't wait!

Stay tuned...

Tim G.
  • kenskens Member Posts: 5,869
    Jim, Tim G. -- congrats!

tom: Tell me about fast! Last week, I had a clear stretch of freeway on ramp so I went to manual mode on my 5EAT and kept it in "2". I had to back off the gas as I was already beyond the speed limit before even getting on the freeway.

Ken
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Congats Tim!

I was gonna say you'll never regreat having a wagon, but I guess I'm too late, you already bought one!

Noone ever complained about having too much cargo space. The OB can get over those big speed bumps without having to worry about scraping the front spoiler, and the clearance helps in snow, too.

If you miss your Bimmer just slap the 5EAT into manual mode and sample that boost a little bit, I think it'll appease you.

Plus, your wife would have made you miserable in that sedan. ;-)

Congrats to Jim also. What did you pay? You benefit from the trickle-down-goodness (TM) of all the pricier models. :o)

alpha01: sweet, I was psyched when I heard you put in your order.

Delivery tomorrow, right? Make sure you go when it's light outside, and walk around the car twice. Check that every feature on the options list works, and make sure the tank is full and the tires are properly inflated.

We get so excited at delivery, make sure to inspect the car to make sure the PDI was done properly.

Ken: glad they resolved the mystery wire for you, that would have bugged the OCD in you forever.

-juice
  • goneskiiangoneskiian Member Posts: 381
    Wow! Lots of folks getting new rides. Very cool! Congrats all and keep us posted on your delivery and driving experiences!

Ken - I'm glad to hear they were able to hide that blue cable away for you. I'll definitely be mentioning that to my dealer at the next oil change!

Also, I found a possible solution for iPod integration in the new Subaru's: http://www.densionusa.com/x/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=375&Itemid=79.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they've got one available yet but if we all put our names (emails actually) on the waiting list maybe they'll realize there's enough demand and get something out quickly.

Cheers!
    -Ian
    Ian, juice:

Yeah, the blue wire was bugging me. But how the dealership fixed it bugged me even more. So in true OCD fashion, I opened up my center console to see how they fixed it. It turns out that the seat warmer wires already travel from the center console under the carpet. The wires poke out through a cut out located right under the seat. All the dealership did was unplug the subwoofer wires and reroute them this way.

It looks like the "port" was getting lazy with the installations. Shame on them.

Ian: Interesting link. I guess the question still remains if the stock headunit is compatible with any of the connections.

Ken
    Thanks for checking Ken! It would have bugged me as well. Now I don't have to take anything apart! ;-)

We'll see what Dension says. I sent them an email AND put my email in for their waiting list. I found an statement on their USA site saying that they'd likely have to unplug remote CD changers but "in the dash" systems would still work with this ice>Link module hooked up. Hope that's true for the Subie system.

-Ian
  • c_hunterc_hunter Member Posts: 4,487
    Well I ordered a sub for my XT, probably will have it in time for a weekend install. I am curious to see the instructions. In addition to telling me how to disassemble the dash and get to the back of the radio, it should tell us the "proper" routing of the subwoofer wiring.

Craig
    Cool, we'll stay posted.

-juice
  • buffaloesbuffaloes Member Posts: 24
    Has anyone tried using a CD-R in this car and if so have you had any problems with playback of a CD-R. I test drove an 05 Outback 2.5i auto today. I liked it, but the brakes seemed a little weak. Either that or the brakes on my Passat are far more touchy.
    No problems with CD-Rs in the stereo. I even put one in that was a problem with my Toyota stereo (junk) that the legacy had no problems with.

Ian- thanks for the link. The website says a unit is pending on 'clarion' equipped Subies.

Does anyone know who makes the headunit on these '05s? Is it the same manufacturer for each model (single CD vs the changer?)

BTW, congrats to everyone with their new rides! (Jim, Tim, Chris and alpha- am I missing anyone? I'm trying to catch up)

Craig- I agree, I think the remote is a little too sensitive. I almost have to run away from my car to make sure it stays locked! The remote has a really long range too. But it is nice to hit the big buttons.

tom
  • alpha01alpha01 Member Posts: 4,747
    Juice, thanks for the pick-up tips. These last 24 hours are killing me! Im always apprehensive when all the financing is being finalized... I feel like somehow, the numbers always change just a bit upwards in the Finance Mngrs office, although this dealership seems to be a bunch of straight-shooters, which I have greatly appreciated.

Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be able to give the "Drive Home" report....

:)

~alpha
  • c_hunterc_hunter Member Posts: 4,487
    Works OK in my XT Ltd.

Craig
  • frankwfrankw Member Posts: 22
    BTW, congrats to everyone with their new rides! (Jim, Tim, Chris and alpha- am I missing anyone? I'm trying to catch up)

Including those who took delivery over a month ago? OBXT delivered 6/30. I now have 1425 miles and the only thing I miss from my X5 is the stopping power. But you get used to that. Otherwise, I look for reasons to drive.

Frank
  • dave5dave5 Member Posts: 3
    Further research has revealed that the GT Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)(page 11-49 of the owner's manual) will only work with Subaru valve stems. According to my dealer if you put aftermarket wheels on the car the Low Tire Pressure light will blink until you put the stock wheels back on. This means all winter!!!!
    Solution, of course, is buy Subaru rims for the winter but they quoted me $285 each for these. Anybody have a better idea? Or maybe you could put a piece of tape over the blinking light. Or maybe you could buy the TPMS valve stems and fit them to the aftermarket wheels?
    Dave

Including those who took delivery over a month ago? OBXT delivered 6/30. I now have 1425 miles and the only thing I miss from my X5 is the stopping power. But you get used to that. Otherwise, I look for reasons to drive.

Frank
  • leochanleochan Member Posts: 8
    Folks,

First off, there are too many great posters to individually acknowledge for helping me decide to purchase my 1st Subie (05 GT LTD auto wagon). SO to everyone, THANK YOU!!

Picked up my Subie today and put 145 miles on it today (can't wait for tomorrow even though I am tired). First Day Impressions:

(1) The ride is firm but so smooth that I am still in disbelief. Having driven my friend's previous Subarus (Forrester and OB), it is not the same riding experience. And compared to my Taurus, I won't even go there. .
    (2) Like everyone else has mentioned in the past, the interior is light years ahead of the old models and quite classy now (minus the obvious shortcomings like the nav. system/telescopic steering wheel, etc.).
    (3) The stereo system (no upgrade) actually suprised me. I disagree with many of the posters and find the system fine (maybe not on the same league as the Macintosh or other upscale system but certainly not a disaster) for classical/acoustic music. Scratch my plans for an upgrade.
    (4) Radio reception is mediocre to the point I am hesitant to tint my windows (even non-metallic coating) for fear of further reduction of reception.
    (5) The center arm extension (on order) should be standard on this vehicle.
    (6) Cup holders are still a traditional weakness of Subaru (esp. the back seats which will probably break w/ moderate to heavy use).
    (7) The turbo engine!! What else can I say except that it is absolutely fabulous!! It is begging to be set free (I am not even close to 1k yet)and just strolls along like a kitten when you don't gun the pedal. It is going to be scary when I can actually tap into power band.

Can't wait for day 2!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on your new purchase Leo!

dave5 - Guess what? You're in luck! The GT doesn't have the TPMS. Go ahead and get whatever set of wheels/tires your heart desires (and that will fit over the massive brake rotors of course).

Cheers!
    -Ian
    Frank, Congrats x2! ;-) (you double posted)

Actually, I also bought mine on 6/30, so maybe you should be congratulating me too! ;-)

Leo- congrats! what color? 5EAT or MT? It's a long painful wait to 1000 miles (having just crossed over myself!) but worth the wait!

I've found the front cupholders much better than the slide out one from the top of the dash on the last Legacy, and the rear cupholders seem to be ok, not great, but at least they're there. The rear cupholder on my Passat broke after about 6 months, so I don't think the Legacy is any worse.

Day 2 is great too!

tom
  • bat1161bat1161 Member Posts: 1,784
    Congrats to all new owners (It's getting to be too many to list individually!). Enjoy, and please keep posting your opinions.
      At this rate I can see a very "energetic" conversation with my wife in January about upgrading to a new OB, or Legacy (still undecided).

Mark
  • bstrignanobstrignano Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone have a maintenance coupon they are not going to use? Took delivery of my 05 2.5i LTD on July 12 but haven't been able to procure a coupon from my dealer or 800-subaru3.

Thanks

Brent
    Leo,

Congratulations on a fantastic choice (coming from another LGT Ltd 5EAT wagon owner).

What color did you get?

I've found radio reception to be fine on my wagon.

Enjoy the break-in process. It only happens once. Pay attention to the power right around when you pass the 200 mile mark. Myself and other owners have noticed that the engine seems to noticeably loosen up after 200 miles.

Ken
  • monomono Member Posts: 26
    I keep hearing how fast this car is, but I am skeptical. Mostly because "fast" is all relative. It weighs 3300 lbs. only has 250 hp. Plus, the AWD system saps a lot of power going to the wheels. I have been spending some time on the legacysti.com lately. Someone dynoed the turbo model at like 202 hp. at the wheels. That’s pretty low.

I don’t see this car doing much better than high 14’s in the quarter mile. This car needs the WRX STi engine! I’d easily pay another $5,000 for the STi engine and drivetrain.

I am coming from a modified Mustang GT. My car dynoed at 250 rwhp. / 292 rwtq. SAE corrected and runs 13.6 @ 102 mph in the quarter mile. It also weighs about 3400 lbs. Now, I am not saying the new Legacy needs to be this fast, but I just think it’s a little low on power for my liking. Everything else about the car I really like.

Do you forsee any viable power mods. coming out for this car? Can you safely run more boost for more power? This car is at least 30 hp. short in my opinion.

I will be honest, I have not driven one yet. However, 3300lbs., 250 hp. and AWD isn't going to be a rocket. I really hope I am wrong about this because like I said, I like everything else about the car.
    Leo- I tinted my windows with a 35% metallic with no significant drop in radio reception. I was worried about AM reception but it has been fine. The reception isn't great to begin, so there's not much to lose. Besides, you can just load up 6 cds. . .

tom
    Drive one.
    You'll be surprised. I had the same reaction to the FXT- I couldn't understand how something so heavy with only 210 hp (per Subaru) could move, but it does.

Fast is very relative. This car is very fast compared to its competition. I would say it's slow compared to a Ferrari Enzo or Saleen S7. ;-).

I am quite happy with the car, it's not a sports car, nor will it completely replace a sports car (but it's not a bad daily substitute IMHO) but I feel I no longer need a WRX STi either (or an Evo). ;-)
    (I drove them back to back before I bought) But there is no way this thing only has 200 bhp. Someone else dyno'd it at 270 (you could see the graphs)

tom

BTW, I'm sure the power mods are coming, they always come. . .
    dave5: nothing a piece of black electrical tape won't fix. ;-)

Congrats Leo!

mono: an STi is rumored, that might be your next ride. IMO the Legacy is almost too fast, just budget for speeding tickets!

Keep in mind mono was talking about net hp at the four wheels, not gross hp. Dyno estimates actually put the gross hp at about 270.

-juice
  • mylegacymylegacy Member Posts: 38
    Rollover ratings get a fine-tuning

USA Today
    August 10, 2004

U.S. auto safety officials published the first specific rollover scores for cars and trucks Monday, answering criticism that the government's safety scores of one to five stars are too general to help consumers.

The Mazda RX-8 sports car is best, having only an 8 percent chance of rolling over in a single-vehicle crash. Worst is the Ford Explorer Sport Trac two-wheel-drive sport-utility vehicle, which the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says has a 34.8 percent chance of rolling.

Rollovers are only 3 percent of accidents, but cause about one-third of traffic deaths, according to the NHTSA.

NHTSA scores only 68 2004-model cars and trucks, out of about 300 on sale. The agency ranks 36 SUVs, 20 cars, eight pickups, four minivans -- models NHTSA thinks people are likely to buy.

Best -- SUV: Chrysler Pacifica four-wheel drive, 13 percent. Pickup: Chevrolet and GMC full-size, two-wheel-drive models, 15.9 percent. Minivan: Nissan Quest, 12.1 percent.

Worst -- Pickup: Toyota Tacoma extended cab, four-wheel-drive, 28.3 percent. Minivan: Toyota Sienna, 15.9 percent. Car: Subaru Legacy Outback, 15.5 percent.

For complete results, visit http://www.safercar.gov.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/6/169013-3926-031.html
  • gxb159gxb159 Member Posts: 46
    I am in the market for an 05 OB. I know domestic manufacturers run rebates constantly. How often does Subaru run them? When can I expect the 05's to have a rebate? Thanks.
    That is the 2004 Outback, not the 2005, by the way.

Plus, look at how they categorize it. Their ratings would seem to tell you to avoid an outback and get a Sierra instead, which wins its class, but the Outback is actually less likely to roll.

They should show the full range to make that information useful.

And the 2004 Outback is no longer made! So the info is outdated before it even came out.

-juice
    2005 Subies are selling well, they had a record July.

It'll be hard to predict rebates. The market is hyper-competitive, and that increases their likelihood.

But...Subaru had no rebates at all on the Forester from 1998 until around 2001. That model was popular and never needed them.

All 2004 Subies had them, though, and I would not be surprised if they had small ones on the 2005 Legacy, but only near the end of the 2005 model year. In other words, a year from now.

My best guess.

-juice
  • ntk1ntk1 Member Posts: 57
    some weeks ago I posted details of an engine hesitation problem at medium throttle acceleration levels on the LGT MT. A number of other owners experienced the same (RSQ et al).
    The dealership couldn't detect the problem - I now understand that this was probably due to the busy road/traffic conditions they used around the dealership location not really allowing them to exercise the car fully. I have searched a number of sites and have established that this problem is not unique to the 3 or 4 people mentioning it at this board (even one journalist auto tester seemed to have exactly the same problem as me and was not too complimentary). I have 1500 on the ODO now and the problem is not getting any better so here is my plan - at the end of August I have to visit a certain middle East country to help sort some problems out for Mr Bush. I will let a senior mechanic at the Subaru dealer use my car for a week so that he can experience the problem himself and hopefully start running some diagnostic testing. When I return I will post my findings, in the mean time if anybody hears anything on this subject on a different board please notify me
    Pete
  • lumbarlumbar Member Posts: 421
    Granted that this is the 2004 and that the 05 has a lower center of gravity despite it's higher profile, but it strikes me that this info still has some relevance--not the least for those who are driving the previous generation. It also strikes me that it's worth looking into the extent to which the new version has lowered the center of gravity, and I still think that one has to accept these tests (just like the side impact tests and braking info) as saying -something- worth knowing, particularly given Subaru's desire to position itself in the "safe car" segment of the market. How -much- one wants to rely on the info is obviously up to the individual.
    Pete: sounds like a good idea. I'm glad they agreed to do that more thorough check/test.

-juice
    Depends on how you read those rollover ratings. The 2004 Outback is about only half as likely to roll as that Toyota pickup.

For anyone that puts this as a high priority, I suggest the VDC model, or any car with at least stability control.

-juice
    Actually, I also bought mine on 6/30, so maybe you should be congratulating me too! ;-)

Congratulations, Tom!

On another topic, here in Santa Fe we are in a restricted water usage regime. I believe we may not wash cars at home and may only go to a commercial car wash once per month. On the other hand, usually the only dirt that gets on the car is a very fine light brown dust. What do those of you who use clay, Klasse, etc. recommend for this situation?

Frank
    take my most demanding use of my cars. accelerating into 2 lanes of 60mph traffic with no acceleration lane, uphill and water/snow is usually in this area.

now take your fast mustang and my fxt and lets see who can get up to speed.

these guys think that everyone is driving in SoCal type conditions.

now that is just straight line, now get a wet curvy road and any subie takes the mustang.

and what about at high altitudes when those NAs lose there punch, let alone a gravel type road. i love these 15 minutes of edit time....

heck look what mike, paisan, does in his old old subaru against the high power cars on the track...
    You forgot "at high altitudes", where non-turbos are wheezing and losing power.

-juice
  • hypovhypov Member Posts: 3,068
    aren't those rating based on mathematical calculations?

If they are derived from real world testing, how do they come up with percentiles like 15.9, 12.1, etc...? Also, if they are physically testing for rollover, how could they know it will roll with those training wheels in the way?

It will take alot of bad luck, throw in bad road condition(s) and terrain(s), to roll the OB.

-Dave
    It will take alot of bad luck, throw in bad road condition(s) and terrain(s), to roll the OB.

yeah juice didnt even roll one at las vegas....
    But my grunting happened in a Legacy GT. ;-)

They had an off road course for the Outback but it was closed until the following day, we were BUMMED about that.

-juice