Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• pyranhamdpyranhamd Member Posts: 15
    The closes out your way was Apple Acura in York. Their initial quote was $33,620.
  • pyranhamdpyranhamd Member Posts: 15
    Lindsay Acura in Columbus OH was the one that quoted $32,650. Acura of Cleveland was the other sub 33 quote at $32,820. Hope this helps.
  • habitat1habitat1 Member Posts: 4,282
    It's not the ride quality my wife and kids are complaining about, it's the seating design/comfort.

In the case of the rear seats, the headrests are so poorly designed for shorter adults / kids that they push their head forward away from the seat back (even when the headrests are set back as far as possible). I've removed them altogether.

In the case of the passenger seat, my wife is 5'1" and, again, the headrest catches the upper portion of her head and can't be pushed far enough back to have her upper back and neck comfortably resting in the seat.

In my case, my back and upper legs become uncomfortable in the drivers seat after 1-2 hours. My Honda S2000 seats(made by Recaro) were far more comfortable to me, so it has nothing to do with the stiffness of the suspension. For all of the convenient gizmo's and do-dads, and general quality of engineering offered by Acura, the seats are a significant weak point, in my opinion. I'd rank the TL seats well behind the BMW 3 series & 5 series (especially their "sport seats"), as well as Volvo, Audi, and Mercedes (multi-contour). I was looking forward to an improvement over my 10 year old Nissan Maxima, but I don't think there is one.

P.S. To this day, other than the S2000, the most comfortable drivers seat I've owned was in my 1984 Toyota Supra. No power, no memory, not even leather. Just extremely supportive and well designed.
  • rroyce10rroyce10 Member Posts: 9,332
    **On the "strong $18's" being a good resale value for a 2002 TL, I'm not sure I agree.**

Thats a wholesale/auction price .. most dealers and/or private sellers will see the strong $20/$21ish figure down Retail Rd, not bad for a vehicle that sold new for the $27ish range and dealers will pay the super strong $8's for a 99 TL with 80k and sell them all day long for the strong $10/$11 range .... so what price glory.?

**The 6-speed only M5 has one of the highest resale values of any premium sedan out there** .... very true, it's stronger than the 101st Airborne in a fire fight .. that being said, it's a very well made, low production vehicle for it's market, it's a "niche" vehicle and thats a "niche" market .. depending on the area and the time of the year a M5 is a vehicle that most dealers in DC/NE area of the country will avoid til' spring, same goes for the 540's ...

See it's not the vehicles, it's the market and 80/90% of the market doesn't want the El Manual's and the ones that prefer it for the long run do fine .. but what happens is 10/20 months down the road they get traded "early and often" from the ones that "thought" they wanted one - thats the difference .......... ;) ... of course the market gets loaded-up and dealers are lookin' down the barrel of a large used unwanted inventory of expensive handshakers, and the "pure" driver takes the beating ....

Terry.
  • jeremy12jeremy12 Member Posts: 5
    Received a quote of $33k even for an 04 TL anthracite/ebony AT w/ NAVI. Dealer is also throwing in: oil change for life, VA inspection for life, floor mats, wheel locks, loaner cars for service waits over 2 hrs. How's that deal compare to what others have received / heard of? I'm a bit skeptical since the 05's are coming out shortly.
    That's pretty good, considering it's a Virginia (DC area?) dealer. I got the anthracite/ebony 6-speed w/ HPT for $33.3k, but had to go out of state in May. As far as waiting for the 2005, that may make sense, if you plan on selling /trading in less that 4-5 years. You shouldn't have to pay too much more for a 2005 and you will have a one year newer car come trade in.

The other "goodies" are nice, but I wouldn't put a big value on them. And floor mats are standard.
    Received a quote of $33k even for an 04 TL anthracite/ebony AT w/ NAVI. Dealer is also throwing in: oil change for life, VA inspection for life, floor mats, wheel locks, loaner cars for service waits over 2 hrs. How's that deal compare to what others have received / heard of? I'm a bit skeptical since the 05's are coming out shortly.
  • scott31scott31 Member Posts: 292
    It's not "free oil changes for life". You have to buy their service packages (which are a fortune) to get the "free" oil changes.
    Nope...it's really free oil changes. I have to bring it to that specific dealer but it doesn't cost me any extra for any service package.
  • igibanigiban Member Posts: 530
    Does the free oil changes only apply to the oil changes between every 7.5K miles (like 3.5K)? You'd still have to pay full prices for the 7.5Kx services right?
    The impression I was given was that when the car told me it was time for an oil change it would be free. I was not aware of any 7.5k services. What does that include and what is the cost?
    Check with the dealer's service dept and I am sure there're packaged services starting at 7.5k, and then 15K, 30K, etc. When your TL is up for say a 30K miles service, you don't want to just do oil change. Will your dealer then discount oil change portion out of the the whole 30K service charge?
    The impression I was given was that when the car told me it was time for an oil change it would be free. I was not aware of any 7.5k services. What does that include and what is the cost?
  • gled0501gled0501 Member Posts: 12
    Just wanted to remind anyone looking in Philly area of 2 dealers i got great quotes from. The first was Sussman in Jenkintown ($300 over invoice) and 2nd, the one I went with since its closer is Ardmore Acura ($250 over invoice). They both told me just to add $2000 to that price if you wanted navi. I know they both have cars coming in its just a matter of if they have what you want. I have been doing some research on the GPS systems that you just plug in. The reviews are somewhat favorable and go for in the $1000-1300 range. I dont know enough about them yet to compare to the factory install, but its a lot cheaper and may get you the car you want, since navi is still in short supply.
  • jeffceejeffcee Member Posts: 12
    I have a Magellan Roadmate 700 portable navigation system and love it! It is very easy to use and has the added benefit of being able to be used in friends cars, rental cars, etc. Also it has an optional power cord to plug it in at home so I can program in up to 300 addresses from the comfort of my office. It has over 2 million places of interest such as banks, places to eat, etc pre programed. That being said I am just starting to look at TL's and am also finding it difficult to decide if I should get the "clean" look of a factory installed or stick with what I know and have already paid for. By the way with the Magellan there are no DVD's to mess with. The whole US and major Canadian cities are loaded on to an internal hard drive.
    When you got your Magellan did you compare it with Garmin. I am wondering which one is better?
  • jeffceejeffcee Member Posts: 12
    Sorry I did not compare to Garmin. I had used the hertz "Never Lost" GPS in rental cars before and the Magellan Roadmates are the same system so I went with what I was familiar with. Additionly the Garmins required the use of memory cards which did not appeal to me.
  • pete419pete419 Member Posts: 8
    Jeremy,

I'm impressed with the $33K-even deal you were offered for an 04 TL auto w/ navi.

A dealer in the L.A. area has told me, "NO ONE is getting a deal like that on a new TL auto w/ navi. Anyone claiming such a deal is either being 'creative,' or the dealership made up for the price in other ways--high-interest financing, loading the car with dealer options that you pay for over and above the quoted price, etc."

So if you wouldn't mind, could you just verify that the deal you got was indeed a clean $33K, without dealer padding, where the out-the-door cost only involved the addition of (I assume) fees like tax and license? I'd like to be able to come back to this guy and hit him with the truth. Thanks a lot!

Pete
  • eddiemaceddiemac Member Posts: 141
    Lindsay Acura in Columbus, Ohio is selling ALL 2004 TL's (and MDX's) for $350 over invoice. Non-nav models are $30,650 plus tax and tags(auto and 6speed), Nav models (automatic and 6speed) are $32,470. You can go there and pick it up(southwest flies to Columbus from BWI), or they will deliver to your door. I purchased a 2003 MDX from them last year(post #564 in the MDX Prices paid and buying experience section), and one of my co-workers is awaiting delivery of a deep green pearl w/nav this week from them. My co-worker tried to buy a TL-nav here in DC, but dealers will not go that low. I have a price quote from Lindsay for a black-black tl-w/nav. You are more than welcome to e-mail me and I will send it to you.
  • highenderhighender Member Posts: 1,358
    yes....I also had my wife complaining about the headrests being not as adjustable, and she is 5 ft 2 inches....she also wants the lumbar support, but its not available for front passenger seat.

I tried the Volvo RS (?) the sport sedan, which IMO has oone of the most comnfortable seats I have ever ridden in....ever...

bimmer and mercedes are very good. I have not tried supra seats in a long time, so I forget as how they felt. I am thinking that Porsche seats should be way above average, but they are merely good. Corvette seats are good also, but needs some fidgeting to get it right.

I have a custom Stillen suburban, where they re-did all the seats, and they are very comfortable.....but they erred in having them too comfortable, but with no lumbar adjustment and I do slide when making certain turns...

Yes...I hope Acura is listening...they need to improve seat comfort in both front and rear areas.....so they will set the standard...!!
    Sorry, but I can't believe anyone thinks the 2.25" x 3" screen on a Magellans plug in navigation unit is an adequate substitute for the 8" high resolution, voice activated system in the Acura TL. The Acura TL system has over 4.5 times the viewing area of the Magellan.

I recently drove my TL into the Porsche dealership to test drive a Cayenne. The Porsche salesman wanted to see my navigation system. The Acura TL system is universally acknowledged as the best in the industry, bar none. The Lexus system is a distant second and eveything else, BMW, Mercedes, Audi ... are all wannabes.

So if you are going to spend ANY money on a navigation system, get the real thing. There are no DVD's to mess with, it's permanantly installed in the trunk and only needs to be touched if and when you want to update. And the TL system integrates with the rest of the voice controlled systems in the car, including the Bluetooth phone. It automatically lowers the radio volume when you press the steering wheel button to give it a command and vise-versa when it gives you directions. Find a restaurant and call it just by pushing steering wheel buttons and saying "dial". I'm NOT a techie and I'm not into gizmos, but the Acura system really is hard to beat.
  • carsoncarson Member Posts: 8
    I am interested in a 2004 TL with Nav and most of the dealers in Spokane,WA and Seattle are only offering around $800 under sticker or about $2,200 over invoice at $34,395. Anyone have an luck in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana or BC, Canada ? Thanks
    If the prices out west are that bad, you may want to consider trying to buy one on the east coast, and having it shipped to you. You can check the yellow pages for car shippers. When i got married in 1998(i live in Washington DC, and my wife lived in San Diego), we shippped her car to DC from San diego. It took about 10 days and cost about $800. As i stated in an earlier post, you can get a TL from Lindsay in Ohio for $350 over invoice. If you add the shipping costs to this, you should still come out cheaper than the $2200 over invoice price you currently have.
  • chadachada Member Posts: 2
    Hi --
    On saturday i test drove "2004 Acura TL With Navigation" and i loved it. I told the dealer that i am not ready to sign today,but give me a price range so that i have an idea.
    He quoted me the MSRP and said, we have $500 to $1500 to play with depending on the inventory.

Below is the MSRP price including the options i am looking for:

TL With Navigation: 34,650.00
    Destination Charge: 570.00
    Splash gards : 89.00
    All season mats : 129.00
    ----------------------------
    Total: 35438.00
    ----------------------------
    The tax rate in my county is 6.5% (Medina,OH cleveland suburb).

I really don't want to spend more than 35,000 on my next car, so i am thinking of asking him to give me the car for 35,000 (including options, taxes). I am also thinking of asking to throw 2Year XM or 2 Year maintanance free for that price.

Just wanted to check what you guys think abou it.
    Any opinions?

Thanks
    Have you read post #1936? You can buy that car in Columbus(Lindsay Acura) for $32470, plus you may be able to have the accessories thrown in! I bought an MDX from them last year, and one of my co-workers is getting a 2004 Deep Green TL w/navi($32,470 plus $275 to deliver it to DC) from them this week, and we live in Washington, DC!
  • scott31scott31 Member Posts: 292
    Try driving in at 7.5k (or 15k, etc) and saying "I just want an oil change, nothing else" It won't be free.
  • aaarghaaargh Member Posts: 230
    You're from Medina. If you got the quote from Motorcars Acura in Bedford, walk away. They won't deal. Try the new dealer (Acura of Cleveland) on Brookpark. I've heard they have much better pricing.

Of course the trip to Columbus may be worth it also.
  • tbrownsugartbrownsugar Member Posts: 1
    hi,

I wanted to know, do you know how much it is to get the TL delivered to NYC? that's an amazing price of only 350 over the invoice!

Thanks,
    Trisha
  • sharpwitzsharpwitz Member Posts: 30
    Is it possible to bargain for a 2005 pre-order?
  • yet35yet35 Member Posts: 2
    for those in the midwest: i just put down the deposit on a 2004 6speed anthracite/ebony without nav on 8-12 at McGrath Acura in Morton Grove (Chicago, IL suburb). the car is being built in the next 1-2 weeks and should be at the dealer 3-4 days after.

i looked around milwaukee (where i live) and madison -each have only one dealer- the best price they would give me was 31595. madison even said that anthracite would be 33000 while silver/ebony would be 30800 (but they weren't firm on that).

At McGrath, they were straightforward and and stated that they would get me the car for 30,800 ($500 over invoice) + tax + title + license ... since i'm buying it out of state, they aren't charging me WI taxes (i'll have to pay them when i bring the car into wisc), so the grand total at mcgrath was 30,882 cash -no lease or financing.

it was a much more pleasant buying experience than our last one (1999 honda accord .. the one we were signing the papers to buy wouldn't start).

Lindsay acura in ohio was tempting, but the price differential was minimal and would be made up in shipping or a flight out there etc.

thanks for all the prior posts that helped me negotiate the deal
  • highenderhighender Member Posts: 1,358
    yes/... I have to agree with habitat...the TL navigation system is one of the best. It has a 3 dimensional approach graphic when you are within 1000 ft of your exit ....and it counts down until it reaches 0 ft...at which point you exit...

the Cayenne does not have this feature...but its navigation is really good also....and don't even see where they placed the navigation antenna...it is hidden. IT is a good system..though I like the TL navigation a little better, due to better color and positioning of the monitorl.

My suburban has a Alpine navigation system (aftermarket) that is very similar to the TL nav.....very user friendly and very good graphics. IT also has the 3 dimensional approach graphic to exits....very helpful when there are 2 or 3 exits within 100 ft of each other...
  • flfungirlflfungirl Member Posts: 19
    I am seriously looking into purchasing the '04 TL w/o Navi. I am able to put a considerable amount down (60% of MSRP) and b/c of that I've heard that you can ususally work better deals b/c of the up front cash. Do you think it's possible to get it for only $30K w/ a spoiler accessory?
    I do not know what the delivery charge to NYC is. When I bought my MDX from Lindsay last year it was in August. i told the sales manager that I would fly up to Columbus in September to pick it up and drive back to DC. He told me that if we were willing to take delivery in August, that he would drive it to our home from Ohio for no charge. Needless to say that was an offer I could not refuse. If you e-mail me, I will give you his name and number. If I am not mistaken, he has delivered cars to NYC and Connecticut. If not, I would check the Yellow Pages for a car shipping company. My wife shipped a Honda Accord door-to-door from San Diego, CA to Wash. DC. in 1998 for $795.
  • sharpwitzsharpwitz Member Posts: 30
    Has anyone by chance Pre-ordered the 2005 TL and what was the final out the door price?
  • ryanohryanoh Member Posts: 1
    I just bought my '04 TL w/NAVI 6M at Acura of Cleveland for $33,100 - I wouldn't pay for the all seasons mats - you can get them at Target (Car and Driver brand) for 1/2 that price. If you buy in Cuyahoga County, you still pay Medina County tax. When I went into the dealership, they had a PC on with the Edmunds site up, so they know what deals people are getting. I think I got a fair deal for an awesome car. The Cleveland dealership is new and everyone is great there - I highly recommend them.
  • herc76herc76 Member Posts: 52
    Hello people I need your help I'm not a expert in making deals, but maybe someone can help me out with this situation. I just traded my 00 Mitsubishi Galant (which had 73759) for a 02 Acura T.L. (55,000 miles). The T.L. had one owner and it was a buisness company, so most likely it's freeway miles.
       But anyway the galant value is around $3216 and I owed $7145 on the loan. Unfortuntaly I had bad credit when I purchased the galant back in Jan. 02. So I had a skyrocket interest rate of 15%.
       Anyway the dealership said they are going to pay the loan off which is $7154 but they gave me $7500. So am I supposed to get any money knocked off the price of the Acura T.L. (which dropped it to$15678.95)? Or since the dealership paid off the galant which really had know value are they suppose to add the $7500 hundred back on the Acura T.L (which turned into $24163.69)? With extended warranty, taxes, and a few more things it came up to $31047.29.
        I just need somebody that knows alot about cars to help me out. Even though it's too late I at least want to know if I got messed over. Thanks
  • herc76herc76 Member Posts: 52
    Hello people I need your help I'm not a expert in making deals, but maybe someone can help me out with this situation. I just traded my 00 Mitsubishi Galant (which had 73759) for a 02 Acura T.L. (55,000 miles). The T.L. had one owner and it was a buisness company, so most likely it's freeway miles.
       But anyway the galant value is around $3216 and I owed $7145 on the loan. Unfortuntaly I had bad credit when I purchased the galant back in Jan. 02. So I had a skyrocket interest rate of 15%.
       Anyway the dealership said they are going to pay the loan off which is $7154 but they gave me $7500. So am I supposed to get any money knocked off the price of the Acura T.L. (which dropped it to$15678.95)? Or since the dealership paid off the galant which really had know value are they suppose to add the $7500 hundred back on the Acura T.L (which turned into $24163.69)? With extended warranty, taxes, and a few more things it came up to $31047.29.
        I just need somebody that knows alot about cars to help me out. Even though it's too late I at least want to know if I got messed over. Thanks
  • scasca Member Posts: 1
    I just bought my '04 TL AT w/ Nav for $33,195 including destination charge, wheel locks and mud guard. I think it is a very good deal considering that L.A. is in short supply of the TLs. I went through CarDirect and picked up my car at Santa Monica. I bought in cash, so I only had to fill out three form. The TL is a very nice car and I am very happy with mine.
  • tcltcl Member Posts: 42
    You appears got a good deal. Is it because the end of the model year or CarDirect work out a good deal. Did you try other direct internet quote from dealers. What color is you car. Enjoy your new car.
  • jkimfotojkimfoto Member Posts: 5
    I am looking to buying a TL, without the hassels and crap I am seeing from the Acura dealerships. The so called "Acura doesn't have discount", is not appealing to me currently. So I am wondering if there is a dealer in FL who is reasonable and willing to negotiate a deal. I would like the TL with Nav out the door for 34~k. It will be a quick and fast transaction, given I don't plan on financing the car and will be paying cash. If somoene knows a place I can do such, please let me know. I am tired of all the crap I am getting from the dealers. If this is the attitude Acura has, then I will just go take my business with another maker.
  • carcarcarcar Member Posts: 19
    Hello to all,

Well,

We're going to Acura of Brookfield of Brookfield, WI on Friday to test drive the new TL. The thing is, my dad will not spend more than $28,500 (w/o taxes, etc. of course) on a new car. Now the 2005's are coming out in September, and it's obvious that we'll have to buy used, but how would we go about getting the vehicle?

Since that price is very unreasonable for even a non-nav (we want the nav), we'll have to buy a used 2004. When the 2005s roll out, do you think the used 04s will come down in price? And if the dealer/private sellers in our area don't have ANY used 04's for sale, can we have the dealer look and order one from, say, an auction or somewhere else?

Any other ideas? Should we forget the TL altogether? We've been looking at it for 3 months and have our hearts set on it, but the price is the only restraint.

Thanks,
    carcar
  • mattdmattd Member Posts: 5
    I doubt you'll save very much by looking for a used 2004 TL at a dealership, and I'm not sure I would want anything older because of the styling changes. If you are dead set on a TL, then perhaps search for a private seller.

Otherwise, have you taken a look at the Accord EX V6? There's a discussion board here about the comparison, but you should drive it. It too is a very nice car, there is a coupe version, and it is several thousand less. The sticker on a coupe w/ Nav is $29k, so you should be able to easily get it for less that $28,500.

I tried to get my wife to buy that one, but she insisted she liked the styling of the TL better. I am in Minneapolis, and found that the dealerships wouldn't deal. I ended up going to Ed Napleton in Chicago and getting the TL w/ Nav. Actually I am going to pick it up a week from Sat. We added splash guards and floor mats for a total price of $33k flat. Perhaps a search in the Chicago area could benefit you as well. There are quite a few dealers there, so they tend to be a little more flexible.

Anyway, best of luck. I wish my dad would have bought me such a nice car. I would have loved to have the Accord EX V6 Coupe.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    It depends on how long you can wait.. For an '04 TL with navi, it will have to be used, and will probably be after Xmas, before you could even hope to get one for that price.

You could get a TSX w/navi for less than that.. If that is your budget, don't get your heart set on something that doesn't meet that budget.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tobetobe Member Posts: 1
    Eddiemac:

I'm intrigued by your deal in Columbus. I'm in Cincinnati and have Columbia Acura literally around the corner. I'm currently driving an 02 CL3.2S and really like the TL. Was your deal cash, lease or financed? If financed, what rate did you received. I call on the Columbus area for my job and wouldn'think twice about going there to make a deal. How about a contact at the dealership. Great information. Thanks...RJT
  • klee3klee3 Member Posts: 57
    Anyone bought a 2004 TL (auto & non-navi) in the Houston area lately? If so, what prices did you pay? Thanks.
    When we purchased the MDX last year, it was a combination of cash, finance, and credit card.Here's the breakdown:

2003 MDX touring w/nav, dvd, and accessories:

$41,309.25

Credit union loan : $35,000
    Charge Card Charge
    (to get airline miles) $ 2,000

Personal Check $ 4,309.25

The credit card charge was done over the phone prior to delivery, The credit union check and the personal check were given to the manager who drove the MDX to DC at our dining room table. The personal check came from my wife selling her accord on her own.

I do not remember what her rate was, but it was a credit union deal. If you send me an e-mail, I will be more than happy to give you a contact name. I am at work right now(I am a firefighter), and i will not be able to read my e-mails until Friday, but if you send me your info, I will contact you.
  • jomabu1jomabu1 Member Posts: 37
    carcar,

I also was in the same boat. I loved the Acura TL but didn't want to fork out that much dough.

One way I thought of getting a used TL was through an auto broker. They could scour the auctions looking for a car meeting your criteria. You probably would have to compromise some in colour.

I agree with mattd.I test drove the Accord Coupe V6 6spd manual and the resulting drive was the closest thing I could get to the TL 6Spd manual. I found the Acura manual to be definately more sporting than the auto. I ended up getting the Accord Coupe and haven't regretted it since. Areas that the Acura trumph the Accord coupe are the wonderful seats, the awesome stereo, and better styling. The resulting tradeoff was worth it to me. My nonnav V6 cost 23500. Add $1800 for Nav.
    Good luck!
  • carcarcarcar Member Posts: 19
    Well, today we test drove the TL. Great car, great salesman, great dealer!! It was a 2 hour drive to the dealer, but well worth it. The test drive took 1 hour and 15 minutes!! Showed us the entire car, covered everything very thorougly. Got a DVD-A presentation, blew us AWAY!!!!!! But even better is the throaty sound of the 270 hp V-6. OMG!!!!!

The car is AMAZING. We were speechless. The thing is so fast, it's dangerous. My dad LOVED it. We were on a time restraint, but talked numbers with the dealer and he gave us this quote.

$35,220
        264 All Season Floormats and Mud Flaps
        500 discount
        125 discount (Free Mud Flaps)
    $ 1,742 Taxes ONLY (no title/license included)

$36,601

WAY TOO MUCH! We won't buy the car for that price no way no how. But of course he will come down, I mean it's a 2004! The 2005's are coming in 3-4 weeks!

Talked it over with my Dad. Our target price is $33,000, out the door. Probably unrealistic, so we're kinda looking around for demos now. We could really save on a demo. If we went with a demo, we're wanting $31,200 out the door. Does this look unrealistic? Should we use a broker and try to find a used one?

The thing is, we really REALLY want this car. I hope the salesman saw this and will cut us some slack. This is a dream car for us, and if we settle on an Accord, which by the way looks (and drives) very boring as of now (after the TL drive), I know we'll just be disappointed we didn't go for the TL.

Any response is appreciated.

carcar
  • zhelderzhelder Member Posts: 42
    This is my first post in the TL forum, but your post got my attention. The TL is a beautiful car, but it is in high demand, and you probably could not get one for anywhere near 28.5K now. I bought an '04 Accord in November. Why not consider a V6 Accord with Navi? You could easily get one for less than $28500, in fact a lot of people on the Accord board have been getting them for close to 25K recently (or, if you don't want navi, you can probably get one for around 23.5K). You get almost all of the features of the TL for a lot less money. You give up a few luxuries, but probably not as much as you think. The Accord is still a very nice car with a lot of luxuries for significantly less money.
  • jeffreylevinjeffreylevin Member Posts: 32
    The TL is a great car. Need to ask yourself if you really need the NAVI. If not, just saved 2k. Refer to Edmunds invoice pricing. With a little research of dealer inventory, you should be able to negotiate a sweet deal. Have my TL for under a month, car is terrific. Lots of fun to drive. Good luck.