Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Avalon Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jcu1963jcu1963 Member Posts: 22
    I am 62 and have never heard of "washing." And I don't understand the relationship between selling my car, "washing" it, and buying the new Avalon. Obviously, I'm missing something.

Thanks
  • treynardtreynard Member Posts: 12
    By "washing" I believe the post alludes to having a dealership handle the paperwork transaction on behalf of the seller (and buyer). However, I have not heard the term before. T Reynard
    The best price I've been quoted by a Toyota dealer in my area is approximately $3400 off MSRP. That price seems fair enough to me, so I'm probably going to purchase a new Limited. Other area dealers are quoting as little as $250 off list price. It pays to shop around. You can go to Toyota's website and find a list of dealers in your area. I tried some internet car-buying services. They simply referred me to an area Toyota dealer, and specific sales reps that handle internet leads. The internet contacts did not offer the best prices, so I called around and found what I considered a reasonable price AFTER I researched dealer invoice pricing. As best I can tell, there is a $4,000+ profit margin between invoice and sticker on a typically equipped Avalon Limited. This does not include the dealer's hold back profit. T Reynard
  • mevandemevande Member Posts: 190
    Thats a great price! What I mean by "washing" it though the dealer is that they buy the car you sold to a "private party". ie someone you sold it to though the newspaper ads. Then they sell the car to that private party at the same price you agreed on (buyer usually does not care as long as price is the same). You saved many 1000's for you got a better deal vs. trade in value, plus you only pay the sales tax on the difference between the two cars. Tell the dealer you will pay for the title fee (usually 75.00). I have used this practice multiple times and it saves tons of $$$.

T Reynard, where... what dealer did you buy the car from?. Seems like a great deal.

MikeV :)
    Hello all,
    These are #;s comparing a well loaded Avalon Limited with invoice and list price:

Base Price $29,514 $33,540
    Selected Options $2,145 $2,550
    Destination Charge $540 $540
    Total $32,199 $36,630

The diff. between invoice and MSRP on this configuration is $4161.00

A "fair" offer would be 500.00 over invoice. The dealer is still making allot of money w/ holdbacks, incentives and more.

Happy Hunting!

Mike V :)
  • cove148cove148 Member Posts: 117
    also called "courtesy trade", "in-out".
    Agree, this will save you ton's of bucks. Best to negotiate it up front with the dealer before you actually agree to buy the new car. Could be a problem for the new buyer, if he is not ready to pay the taxes immediately, if so, lowering the sell price by a $100 or so will usually work..
  • dan41dan41 Member Posts: 182
    Understanding invoice pricing is very important information to be armed with going into any negotiation. However, it is not as black and white as some might have you believe by their postings. Another very important equation is market demand, both local and regional. This is true no matter what you are negotiating. Simply put, it is the market demand that will push the median price of the car, not a simplistic statement that $500 over invoice is fair price to offer. "Fair" may be subjective and, although it may fair to the buyer, given the current market demands, coupled with the supply, it may not be close to what the most sellers can get for their product in today's market. The Avalon seems to be a very good value and as supply increases, this may bring down the median price of the car. I just passed 1k mikes on my Limited and I'm enjoying my car as much as I did 999 miles ago. Regards: Dan
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    Posts about dealer/salesperson profit, and general comments about what makes a good deal, belong in this discussion:
    Just what is a good deal?

Further off-topic posts in this discussion that aren't specifically about your own experience shopping for an Avalon will be deleted without notice.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• mackabeemackabee Member Posts: 4,709
    Thanks Kristie for bringing this topic back on track.
    : )\ Mack :D
  • cafpafcafpaf Member Posts: 65
    Last night we order our new Avalon Limited. It will be equipped without a Nav system by with VSC, the Preferred Accessory Package, and Wheel Locks. The MSRP including freight was $35,252. Our deal is $2800 off the MSRP or $32,452 and that includes all documentation. Out the door with Tax and License it comes to exactly $35,000. Put another way our sale price, excluding tax, is $1661 over invoice. My dealer is a large multi-brand dealership with whom I have had a great relationship for the past fifteen years buying Cadillacs. Could I have done better. Considering the market at the moment, I doubt it. At least not where I live. To put this in perspective, the best deal I could get on an Acura TL was $34,000 out the door. I think the Avalon is worth $1000 more and it is nice to maintain the relationship I currently have.
  • tobykrammertobykrammer Member Posts: 3
    cafpaf ,
    I, like you have been researching both the TL and the Avalon. I have not yet test driven an Avalon. What is the name of the dealer from whom you bought the Avalon? I know you shopped in the Pittsburgh area so I assume you bought it in or near Pittsburgh. I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks,
    Toby
    Carsalesman,
    First, I think the "Saturn" buying model is best.,, same price to everyone. If that policy were adopted everywhere it would make the buying experience easier. I love cars, no doubt. The reason I have not entered the field (it would be fun to sell something you have a passion about) is the games that are built into the system.

That being said, I recieved a quote from a dealer on a Avalon limited for 600.00 above invoice. Another dealer told me not to buy and give him the "last chance" and I will do so this coming Monday. :surprise:
    We bought the car for Rohrich Toyota. They seem like very nice folks there just like Rohrich Cadillac. I have been dealing with the Internet Sales Guy as well as the General Manager. They have a nice selection of models and they were the only dealer in the Pittsburgh are that would let me order what I wanted as well as discount the car. We need to wait until the end of May to pick it up after our Cadillac expires, but that is exactly what I wanted. I have a single payment lease now and Cadillac sure is not going to give me money back because I turn the car in a month or two early.
    I may have missed this but if so, I apologize. Please tell me where you are located. Your deal is $600 better than mine and I thought that I got a good deal as well.
  • courtney11courtney11 Member Posts: 77
    I went to a south Florida dealer yesterday. They had 4 cars on the lot. 1 base and 3 xls. What really surprised me was that they added $4995.00 to the list price of each car. When I asked how they could justify this they said all Florida dealers do it and they will deal off the new sticker. So, the best you could do is about $3000.00 over factory sticker. This is ridiculous!!!! Everyone should complain and just go elsewhere to buy a car. Personally I never pay sticker or even close. This is just price gouging, plain and simple. Toyota should know what they are doing and put a stop to it!!
  • zagmanzagman Member Posts: 4
    what toyota dealer did you get that quote from.
  • analyticangelanalyticangel Member Posts: 83
    Courtney
    The dealers in south florida are being selfish I went to a few and in actuality when you start talking they take off the above MSRP then look at you like you should be thankful.
    If you like the Avalon and know what model you want and are willing to drive there are dealers in the state that via the internet dept will negotiate to 1000.00 over invoice which is at least 2-3thousand below MSRP
    I am in Broward and am buying in Tampa
    Good luck
    I live in Minnesota ... and I got my best quote of about $3,400 off MSRP on an Avalon Limited from a smaller Toyota dealer outside the Minneapolis-St Paul metro area. (I'm not comfortable identifying the dealer without his okay.) However, the Avalon he had available is not the color I want ... so I did not write up a purchase order. Supplies of Limiteds seem to be very short. If this drags out too long I'll probably wait for an '06. T Reynard
  • dclkdclk Member Posts: 8
    If you ...are willing to drive there are dealers [who] will negotiate to 1000.00 over invoice which is at least 2-3thousand below MSRP.
    I am in Broward and am buying in Tampa.

analyticangel,
    can you tell me who you're buying from in tampa? i'll be moving there this summer and have to make a few house hunting trips between now and then. might as see how the local dealers rate. thanks in advance.

DClK
    Hi
    Where are you moving from? The dealership is Precision Toyota in Tampa ......If you happen to be living now further north and want a good deal Toyota in Elizabeth City No. Carolina has even lower prices 500. over invoice In both cases though you have to deal with the internet sales folks........
    Good luck :D
  • dclkdclk Member Posts: 8
    i'll be moving from VA. i'd like to buy as soon as i could but have to build a house in FL first. thanks for the info though! perhaps this time next year things will have settled down enough so that really start engaging the auto market again. i'd fly to NC to get $500 over invoice (normally i try not to go over $200 but i really like this vehicle...shhhh don't tell the dealers.)

DClK
    And Carsalesman wants to know why they (Car sales reps) have a bad image. I am looking at "deals: and will buy one (Midwest) and will get a limited for 450.00 over invoice. If there are parts of the country that are gouging, they should be reported to the "paper" for an investigative report (Newspapers love this stuff). I wonder what the average age re: Avalon buyers . Last years and years before it was 59yrs of age. I know Toyota wants :) a younger market.

MikeV
    Great job shopping Mike and I am glad that you found a great deal (better than most parts of the country)
    If you read the Edmunds expose "Confessions of a Car Salesman" it confirms what you say ......
    I think there is nothing wrong with a dealer making a profit ...........but there is a big difference betwen making a profit and taking advantage of people. Onthe other hand, we the consumers have set the market If NO ONE is willing to pay the outrageous mark ups the market will be more competitive
    When I went to the dealer in South Florida to test drive the Avalon it was marked 1500.00 over sticker MSRP plus dealer fees I laughed and told him there was no way I would ever buy a car at these prices he took off the 1500 markup plus another 500. (however still keeping additional dealer fees) and told me that was a great deal I left when he said and I quote "TRUST ME no one can do better"
    ;)
    South Florida must have some awful shoppers. Before I decided the buy the Avalon I test drove the Infiniti G35 and when I walked out because they would not show me the invoice the Manager chased me to my car! I dont think they are used to consumers standing up I have since learned at least with Internet sales you are at an advantage They have to convince you the price is good and to come in.you are not stuck at a dealership with all the games
  • zagmanzagman Member Posts: 4
    can you e-mail me the name of the dealer, that gave you that quote. thats way less than what i can find near me. e-mail zagmendon@hotmal.com. any help would be great. thanks
    We would prefer that dealership information be posted here - that way ALL of our members can benefit.

Posting your e-mail address in a public forum also ensures that it will be picked up by spam-bots, and you'll get even more spam. Better to edit your profile to make it public.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Al Hendrickson on Sample Road.
    The saleman was a real snob!!!
    He was telling me all Florida dealers do it ,,, add $4995.00 to the sticker.
    He would be doing me a favor by negotiating off the add-on price,,, what a nice guy.
    There had to be at least 10 salemen outside just waiting for the fish to walk in.
    I feel sorry for the older people who come in and get intimidated by these slime bags.
    When I mentioned that I would never pay sticker , let alone add-on he just laughed and said that's policy.
    All customers should just avoid these dealers. There are some reputable dealers around, finding them is another matter.
    Hello, Yes I think 450.00 over invoice is a good deal for the Car... 2005 Avalon limited. I put a deposit of 100.00 on it so they can hold it for a week (non-refundable) for I am selling my existing car myself. I have two strong "buyers" who are looking at it again today. It's a 1998 BMW 740i (perfect condition.... 58,000 miles) and dealers were offering me standard "trade in" of between 11,500 and 12,500. I laughed and told them I will sell myself. I will be getting 18,300 for the car and the dealer agreed to buy the car from me and sell it to my buyer (for a 75
    00 doc. fee). There are four Toyota dealers in Indianapolis and they hate each other:) Dealers "rob" you blind when you trade in a vehicle, esp. if it is not a Toyota.

MikeV :)
  • cove148cove148 Member Posts: 117
    Dealers "rob" you blind when you trade in a vehicle, esp. if it is not a Toyota
    Had a 2000xls, bought new, that was really mint, 78k miles, dealer only offered me 25% of what I paid it. With the large surplus of used car, I am sure a person can really pick up some deals right now.
    Courtney
    Read my earlier post to you naming some very reasonable dealers willing to offer fair prices on the Avalon .If I understand the intent of this forum and I am sure our HOST will correct me if I am wrong this is a place for consumers to share our experience shopping for and buying the 2005 Avalon , As I read the posts I see this is about consumers wanting a fair deal and not wanting to be taken adavantage .thus sharing knowledge re costs around the country
    I dont think this is a forum for car salesman to be justifying outrageous tactics, defending sales tactics Lets' stick to discussion of the Avalon 2005 please :mad:
    Yup, we've got a very active Smart Shopper board, which is the ideal place for folks to talk in general about sales tactics and shopping techniques. Let's do stick to the Avalon in here.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

This is a board for "prices paid". What I described should be told so we can all realize what slime some dealers are. Unfortunately here in Florida there are so many older people who look at this car, the dealers are intimidating them. There is no reason to have any additional mark-up on this car. Forget any dealer who tries to use this manuver to intimidate. If we as consumers refuse to put up with this it will end. If Toyota does intend to sell this car to younger buyers they had better stop this practice. We are not intimidated and will walk. Sorry if i am angry, but this just burns me.
    Cournney11
    I agree with you 100% I hope you realize my comments were supporting you and were directed at carsalesman Don't give up I really believe there are fair Toyoyta salesman out there that get it and want to deliver the Avalon 2005 and do it well In fact one of them frequently comments and provides expert advice as well as pics of him playing drums! (If you read the other Avalon Forum you wil see!)
    Good luck
  • corvairmavencorvairmaven Member Posts: 4
    These posts have made for very interesting reading. I'm wondering if anyone located closer to where I live can post pricing information. I live in Eastern PA so I have access to North Jersey, Philadelphia and New York metro. Anyone with experience on a new Avalon in these areas would be helpful. Thanks.
  • agentagent Member Posts: 56
    Ok I'm an Avalon junkie!!!! I will be meeting with my dealer tomorrow to secure (put down a deposit) on an Avalon allocated to another dealer and being delivered on April 25th. My dealer called the other dealer and the car has not been assigned to anyone yet so the possibility of a dealer trade is very good. If my dealer is being honest, he rules!!!! This is what I'm getting: 05 Avalon Touring with power moon roof and the midway updated 6 disc cd changer. That's it and that's all I wanted. Phantom Grey the color I wanted. ( I'm trying very hard to hold in my enthusiasm :-)
    So...... Here's my question. I'm being told that I'll be paying $500 over invoice + fees and what not. I'll just let you know the facts that I have from the dealer's website. (very informative by the way)

Invoice Base - $25,554
    Options - $949
    Del, Proc & Hndlg - $590
    Admin - $585
    TOTAL INVOICE PRICE OF $27,678 (sweet isn't it....I'm so excited!!)
    In addition to that there will be the $500 over invoice, the $56 tags fee, $395 dealer something fee that he says is standard, and 3% tax.

Are all of those fees common and necessary?? Is the $395 redundant? Add all of those numbers up and I'm left with the # that I was quoted; $29,478. Pretty good I know but am I being charged too many fees? Is this dealer being 100% upfront with me?

For those of you that may not recognize me, I'm 29 and a real estate agent in the VA Beach area. This car is perfect for me! I also want to let you know that no, I'm not being frugal. I will end up paying whatever it costs to get this car. Money is a factor for me however so an over $500/mnth payment does scare me a little. I'm not trying to rape this great dealer that has given me so much help. I just want to know that now when we're getting down to the actual purchase, I'm not being messed around with. ANY AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! This is a very big deal to me and the thought of purchasing a $30k car (please be understanding) makes my stomach turn. Thank you for your replys.
    Oh. Toyota of Elisabeth City is my dealer.
    Hi
    I doubt very seriously considering the car was released 02/05 that you will find cheaper prices anywhere in the Southeast
    If you love the car relax and go for it If it wasn't too far a drive I would go there!
    Best of luck!
  • alphawolfalphawolf Member Posts: 100
    I noticed most folks were in S. Florida complaining about prices.

Do the dealers in Orlando and vincinity do the same thing?

Anyone have any dealer recommendaions for Central FL area? I actually live in NY, but I'm moving to Orlando end of this month.

Thanks.

-Dean
  • deaniedeanie Member Posts: 172
    Hi:

"All cars traded in DO NOT have the same value! Thats like saying all basketball players at age 30 are the same players. Each vehicle will vary in value from as low as $100 to as high as $2000 difference depending on condition market/area resale value miles and dealer needs. Dont try to play used car manager unless you are one."

Wow. I just read your above response. Two 30 year old basketball players are completely different human beings with distinct genes, traits. Two 2005 Avalons having the same color and options are for all intent and purpose, identical, whereas the basketball players were not made the same way and are two distinctly different people - far more different than Two Avalons will be. Get it?

In case you by now do not see your "apples vs oranges" assessment of my original post, let me ask you a question. Does the phrase "all else being equal" mean anything to you? Do you understand what it means and how it is far more relevant when comparing cars than living beings?

Imagine if you will two identically optioned and like-colored Avalons owned by the same person that are parked in the same two-car garage, are the same color, and have the same options. Let's say that this owner bought one of them new for $36k in 2/2005 and then liked it and bought another new one with same color/options for $34K in 4/2005 then drove them an equal number of miles and each car's mechanical condition and wear and tear was indistinguishable five years later in 2010.

These two cars if sold back to one single dealer in 2010 each car will have virtually identical value to that one dealer. Why? Because the two cars are essentially identical, and the fact that the car owner paid $2k more in profit to the selling dealer for one car versus the other car has absolutely zero bearing on either cars' value in 2010. Remember the phrase, "all else being equal"? Get it now?

If we were talking about two cars with different colors/options/mileage/degree of wear and tear, of course they would have different values five years later. But that was not the case in my original post.

Regards,
    Deannie ;)
  • deaniedeanie Member Posts: 172
    Hi:
    Your salesman might be being a little deceptive. A $500 over invoice deal means you pay for Base invoice price of the car, plus invoice price for options, plus $540 for delivery (trucking the car to your dealership from Kentucky where it was built), plus the $500 above and beyond the invoice, plus tax and tags. That's it, at least in Maryland. I don't know whether or not Virginia has a different base price. Check one of the auto web sites - either this website, or another (that is known for new car prices and used car values).

If va and md have the same prices, then the $585 admin charge plus the $395 "dealer something" = $980, which when added to your $500 over invoice = $1480 over invoice. That's a lot more than you believed you were paying. And remember, the dealer also gets about $1000 from Toyota (a dealer "holdback" - look it up on a search engine).

The dealer will be getting almost $2500 in profit from you at the price you quoted (if my math and figures are correct), and he can probably let you have the car for $1000 or so less which would more accurately represent the $500 over invoice deal you obviously thought you were getting.

I do not know you financial situation, but think about how long it takes you to earn $1000 after taxes, and know that you might be able to get this car for less. All dealers have to make a profit to pay bills and survive, but how much they earn is up to you, and how much you are willing to pay.

Regards,
    Deannie :)
  • bigsambigsam Member Posts: 4
    Just bought a new 2004 holdover, leather heated seats, JBL 6 disk cd, moonroof, XLS (and got 3 years of oil changes) for $28k even. Tax and dealer fees brought total to $30k. Really like the legroom and reliability that you guys report. Other cars have always been caddy's.
    The $500 over invoice sounds good. What are the fees and what not? There should be no dealer fee or administration fee. Those are add-ons. You are absolutely being charged to many fees. If you read the sticker carefully all fees such as prep, dealer fees are included in the list price. if you are truly paying $500 over invoice it should be as follows:

Invoice: 25,564 + 500
    Options: 949
    Delivery: 590
    Tags: 56
    Tax: 3%

Total: 27,659 + Tax [830] = 28,489

Hope this helps.
    I live in south Florida so i am not sure of the rest of the state. From what I understand the dealers in the south do it. I hope you can find a good deal somewhere else in the state. I am more than willing to travel to get a good a decent deal. Ofcourse I can alway get a good deal on a Camry,,,, OUCH !!!!
    In playing with the http://www.setbuyatoyota.com/inventory site, I've been searching though the Southwest inventory.

There's one in that will be in stock 5/01/05 with what I want...

Pricing* MSRP
    Base $33,540
    Options $3,161
    Del, Proc & Hndlg $590
    Total $37,291

Options Installed -
    Fuel Surcharge $11
    Dynamic Laser Cruise Control-CLAT $600
    Voice Activated DVD Navigation System-NVAT $1,900
    50 State Emissions-FEAT $0
    Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and-VDAT $650

Actually, I don't want the Laser Cruise Control, but it seems to be on most of the limited models I pick out. :-( I'd probably use it, but don't feel it's worth $600.

And Blue Mirage Metallic doesn't seem a popular color...which makes me want it even more. :-)

Anyone care to guess what the Invoice price would be? On a Highlander I configured, Invoice was about 10% less MSRP. Is that about the same for the Avalon?

I'll be mighty annoyed if Orlando dealers are pulling the same stuff as Southern FL dealers.

Maybe dealing in the last few days of the month would help a bit?

I'm more than willing to fly to another state (I have a free flight on Northwest) if Orlando dealers are pulling this marked up stuff. Hope it doesn't come to that.

-Dean
  • ronj1ronj1 Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone help wilth prices paid in the St Louis, MO area. I have been quoted $1000.00 under MSRP. Is this fair a fair price? Thanks
    Go to www.kbb.com or the www.edmunds.com sites and they will price out the car with actual invoice proces you put in the zip code for where you will buy the car

Also note, part of the problem is that set (southeast toyota ) adds an additional administrative charge to the dealer on the invoice in addition to the delivery charge from the manufacturer
    SET is the distributor for ALL the Southeast states and that is something you have to know. The kbb site shows diff fees and charges for different part of the country
    I live in FT Lauderdale and I am buying in Tampa from a dealer
    It is not at invoice and not nearly as good as what agent found
    but much better than any south florida dealer
    Agent found a dealer (Toyota of Elizabeth city ) in NC who is offering 500 over invoice which is true BUT realize the invoices from this area will also have this additional 585.00 SET charge and then this dealer adds an administrative charge of 399.00 so it really is more
    However, having said that that is still taking off far more than most in Florida will do
    Courtney is suggesting that that agent can get the 585 on invoice and the dealer charge removed as well..............
    Good luck if you can find a dealer willing to do it
    Right now its supply and demand and I think that will be hard
    IN south florida its downright stupid Dealers are not only not willing to take off they are adding above MSRP charges
    HOw soon are you wanting to buy?
    Also have you seen the Blue Mirage color I have not and would be interested in what it looked like.
    Good luck
    I agree it is absolutely supply and damand driven. Toyota is purposely holding back inventory to dealers, driving up prices, which is normal on a new model. I believe in about 6 months as inventory builds it will be much easier to get a reasonable deal. A reasonable deal to me is $500 over dealer cost. This plus the dealer holdback of 3% on a $30,000 car amounts to a profit of $1400. Personally this is what I think is a good deal.
  • tajahtajah Member Posts: 10
    I just purchased an Avalon Touring on Monday for $500 over invoice as well. In the "invoice" price the dealer holdback & advertising fees were included. The only add-ons after $500 over invoice they added was $199 doc,stamps, etc" & $10 State inspection fee. Mine totaled out to $29500 for invoice, fees, etc. My car had $3000 in options where yours doesn't. Other than a high "Admin" price, everything else looks pretty close to my research. They should be able to show you a print-out of the true invoice. On this you'll see the holdback & advertising. The extra "admin" fee sounds fishy. The area you're buying could be some of the difference also.
  • agentagent Member Posts: 56
    Toyota's dealer holdback is 2% and that amount drops the longer the car stays on the lot. It is an incentive for dealers to sell the cars quickly. Do a little research on it and you see what I mean. I was at a dealer last week that had 7 Avalons on their lot and they weren't dealing at all. They will end up losing the dealer hold back and shooting themselves in the foot in the process.

For all that are interested in my dilemas. Apparently Phantom Gray Tourings are very hard to find. If you're looking for one, STOP and let me have it!! :-) Every time I get word that one is or may be available for me, some other dealer snatches it up so everyone just stop buying my darn cars already! please :cry:
    >>>Good luck if you can find a dealer willing to do it
    Right now its supply and demand and I think that will be hard
    IN south florida its downright stupid Dealers are not only not willing to take off they are adding above MSRP charges
    HOw soon are you wanting to buy?
    Also have you seen the Blue Mirage color I have not and would be interested in what it looked like.
    Good luck<<<

Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Agent e-mailed me the dealer in N Carolina. I'm pretty sure you can post that here, agent. Just not the specic name of your sales person.

I'll be buying last week of this month...probably last few days of the month. I'll probably start to inquire the 26th or 27th.

I haven't seen the color in person, so I could change my mind. I mean, I will need a vehicle so if they'll deal I'll buy, if not I'll fly. :-)

I'm hoping last few days of the month...they'll want to get rid of what is on the lot. The only option I truly want on the Limited is NAV, and a large % of in stock vehicles have it.
  • 5539655396 Member Posts: 529
    I live in Rochester, MN and our Ford/Toyota dealer is discounting 05 Avalons about $2000. They have about 7 in stock.
    discounting off msrp or invoice?