Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Quest 2004+: Problems & Solutions

Comments

• derekjasonderekjason Member Posts: 4
    We have a 2004 Nissan Quest that has had the same vibration problem for awhile. We assumed poor tire balance. Last Wednesday, we took the van in to the dealer for scheduled tire rotation and got the tires balanced. Vibration didn't go away. Called dealer and they actually mentioned "warped rotors," which at the time sounded like b.s. I guess it's not!

Do I understand you to say they fixed your problem under the Quest's warranty and you didn't have to pay anything? The TSB you mention is listed as '04/'05 Titan and Armada brake judder, but all Nissan dealerships will apply this to Quests as well? Your dealer seemed to be well aware of the problem, but I don't want them to try to pass this off as something peculiar with just my van. I want to be armed with as much documentation as possible when I take the van back to the dealership Monday morning, so anything further you can offer would be greatly appreciated!
  • wman123wman123 Member Posts: 1
    There are two service bulletins that deal with exhaust vibration problems. I had the same sound at 2000 rpm on my 2004 SE and it was a broken bracket that holds the exhaust to the engine. The bulletin has good pictures showing good detail which bracket it is and where it is located. Its not too hard to crawl up under and see the crack. Bulletin #05021 shown at this link - http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Bulletins/Nissan/2005/NTB05-021.htm

The other vibration problem deals with a clearance issue with the rubber bushings and the frame of the exhaust system brackets. If the clearance is too small then the rubber bushing rubs against the bracket frame causing vibrations. They also have parts for adding a mass damper to reduce the vibration even further. Bulletin #04096 shown at this link - http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Bulletins/Nissan/2004/NTB04-096.htm

The sad thing is I had to print these out and show them to the service department before they would believe that there was a problem.

I had both these performed. The noise was instantly fixed and the vibration was improved, but not fixed. I still felt the unusually high amount of vibration through the gas pedal and the floorboard around 2000-3000 rpm and they ended up replacing the entire exhaust system (under warranty of course). It helped a little, but there is still some vibration that I think is more than normal. It may be something I have to live with.

Hope this helps.
  • squestsquest Member Posts: 25
    Thank you very much for your message. The articles that you posted explains a lot of the problems have that reoccur. I appreciate your research!
  • billy8billy8 Member Posts: 11
    Yes my dealer, Morries Nissan, Brooklyn Park, MN knew all about the problem with the rotors on the new Quest.Its the same problem the Titan and Armada have. The dealer resurfaced the rotors on warranty in one hour for free. They used the Pro-Cut hub mounted on vehicle brake lathe. This is the only machine that will do the job correctly almost 100% of the time. You must make sure your dealer has this machine to do this job. Also go to the web sites in my previous post #1427 and print out this info and take it to your dealer. They may try to say the rotors are only covered fo 12 months/12,000 miles. I would then call Nissan customer support.My vans symptoms started at 3000 miles. I felt a vibration in the steering wheel when braking. The faster land speed the faster the vibration when braking. I could also feel the vibration in the steering wheel when going faster than 55MPH and not braking. I thought this was strange, not just a warped rotor. My vehicle is fine now. I hope this helps.
  • cirrusscirruss Member Posts: 87
    As I am reading about dealers machining rotors to fix the vibration problem, to me this is a short term band aid fix. Obviously, when the vehicle was brand new, it didn't have this problem, which means the rotors are good. So after a short time of ownership, the rotors gets heated and cooled repeatedly and eventually warps. The rotor is basically a big mass of a heat sink (to dissipate heat). The dealer's solution is to machine it which is to take more mass out of the rotor. But now you think, whatever the reason it was in the beginning that caused the rotors to warp still have not been fixed. Now your rotors are thinner which means it's a smaller heatsink and more prone to warping. After several more times of machining, your dealer will tell you it can't be machined anymore, and will need replacement. Then your next brake job will be very expensive. I can only guess that a Nissan rotor is around $100 - $150 each. Nissan needs to step up to the plate and fix this problem once and for all.
    For more info. on this problem go to www.nissanhelp.com on the left side of the page see ownership, click on diagnose, select model,Quest, See Suspension,ABS,Brakes,Tires. Click on Brake Noise/Judder/Pedal Feel/Diagnose and Repair TSB. This Tsb will explain the problem according to Nissan, too much run out on installation of rotors. I have had my rotors resurfaced with this PRO-CUT machine. They seem fine now. If you go to the PRO-CUT website you will see that this machine is specified by most all the auto makers. It seems this is not just a Nissan problem. If my rotors cause vibration in the future I will know this was just a bandaid fix. I sure hope not. Time will tell. I will keep the forum informed of developments.
    I went to the dealer Saturday and worked with the Service manager on my Quest SL A/C not cooling enough. He brought out a analog thermometer and the dash measured the outside temperature as being 88F, then with the A/C switched on to fan speed 4, the lowest reading we got from the vent was 61F. Now 61F seem cold, but typically a good working A/C would have vent temerature of 40-45F. By the time this cold air blows into the cabin, it would rise by 20 degrees which will cool the cabin to about 70F. We sat and looked at the reading for 10-15min and it stayed at 61F. I told him it doesn't cool the vehicle enough to be comfortable, but he disagrees saying R134 only cools 20degree below ambient temperature. The service manager even challenged my knowledge of A/C which really piss me off. No, I am not a mechanic, but at the same time, I have owned 4 other vehicles which had sufficient cooling. I am going to wait a few weeks and take it in to have the techs check the R134 level.
    I know this sounds obvious, but I have to ask due to my experience with my 2004 Quest. When you turn on your A/C, is it recirculating cabin air or pulling fresh (hot) air from outside? One of the quirks I noticed with mine, it always defaults to pulling fresh air from outside, and in this summer's heat, it NEVER gets the cabin cool enough. As soon as I switch over to recirculation, it cools down immediately.
    Thanks for all your help and research on this topic. I took my '04 Quest into the dealer at 7:30 this morning. The fellow who wrote up the problem again mentioned the brakes as the probable cause, but the guy who actually worked on the van said it was feathering in the tires due to them being out of balance and suggested replacing all four tires. He didn't say anything about the brakes. We've had the tires rotated without fail every 7500 miles, but just had them balanced once, last week. Van has 40000 miles; tire wear appears even and normal to my eye.

Here's my dilemma: Would they NOT mention the rotors as a solution so they wouldn't have to perform warranty service? Since I'll be out of warranty in another 20,000 miles, they might think I'll need pad replacement around that time anyway, so I could then return as a paying customer for a complete brake job. Make money on tires now, make money on brakes later. Sounds like a car dealer to me.

Considering the tire mileage, I'm going to replace the front tires and have the alignment checked, but not at the dealership. If the alignment is OK and the vibration continues, I'll take the thing to another Nissan dealer across town and get a second opinion.
    The recirc will surely cool the cabin further, but you shouldn't need to use it after the car has been driven for 1/2 hour or more. Once the cabin is cooled, the regular A/C (without recirc) should have no problem keeping the cabin cool. I don't live in Texas or Phoenix where temperature is 100+. That day it was only 88F outside. Also if you use recirc mode all the time, after couple years, your A/C will have that stinky moldy smell. I am going to investigate further and will try to find the exact spec Nissan has for the Quest.
    Well, then, we would be in the same boat, as my Quest's A/C doesn't get the cabin cool if it is mixing with outside air. I always have to use it in recirc mode. Outside temps above 90F this summer.
    How much tread you still have on your tires? If it's a tire problem (according to your dealer 'Nissan'), then take it to a Goodyear dealer have them prorate the tires when you get the replacement. Like you said, you rotate them to schedule, so you are not at fault for neglecting these tires. If Goodyear dealer say it's not the tire, then you tell your Nissan dealer to talk to them and let them battle it out. Don't let them push you back and forth on this. Demand a proper fix for your vehicle and if new tires don't fix the problem, tell the dealer to put in writing that they will pay you back for the new tires. Why should they pay, because they are the one that misdiagnosed the problem in the first place. I might sound bit harsh with this approach but if you don't stand firm on this, you will pay $$$$$$ at the end.
    Any brake or tire shop can put a device on your rotors to check for high spots or run out that would cause vibration in the steering wheel. It sounds like your dealer may not have purchased the Nissan mandated Pro-Cut rotor lathe yet. Ask them if they have this machine. If you are going to buy tires have that shop check your rotors first, I bet they are the problem.I bet at 40k miles the dealer does not think Nissan will pay to resurface your rotors. At least they could have checked them.Good luck.
  • fmunoz1069fmunoz1069 Member Posts: 35
    I have a problem and was wondering if any one else has experienced this problem. I drove my vehicle on Saturday all day and parked in my garage, when I went to start it the following morning it would not start. The gauges were bright and everything worked just not enough power to turn over. I jump started it and drove it for most of the day and I parked it washed it and when I went to move it, the same thing happend. I figured let me jump start it and just drive if over to my local dealer and leave it there. I checked the battery fluid level and everything was ok. This battery is only about 8 months old. It was replaced before I took delivery of the vehicle. So I doubt if it is a dead battery that is causing this problem. Something else is going on.
  • crooncroon Member Posts: 1
    Here's my saga...Got the tires rotated for the second time (16k on 04 SL). First time it was because steering wheel shook. Second time, didn't shake until outside shop rotated tires. Took to Nissan. They turned the rotors and said my front tires were out of round (oval instead of circular - Goodyear Eagles LS2). Said they couldn't do anything, tires should be under warranty, no expense. Finally found a shop to replace the tires - they prorated them and I had to pay over $100. Well, took a long family trip and all the way, the steering wheel shook and vibrated (regardless of stopping or on highway - more at higher speeds). This cannot be just a rotor problem or tire problem - steering column? Anybody got an idea? I'm taking it in a couple of days from now. As far as I'm concerned, they should pay for the two tires since they missed it the first time.
  • dtownfbdtownfb Member Posts: 2,918
    Try measuring the AC with the vehicle moving. The compressor works better when the vehicle is moving. I just came back from a 10 day vacation where temperatures were routinely in the mid to upper 80's and reached 100 on one occasion and did not have an issue with the AC. My kids actually complained about it being too cold. Total time in the van: over 45 hours

Last year I also complained about the AC until I started using the recirc mode more often. The Recirc mode works well then after some time I switch to outside air to "warm" the vehicle up and to get some fresh air. I did notice the outside air setting was fine after using the recirc mode. Either way, absolutely no complaints with the AC in the 10 days.

You have to remember that there is a lot of space to cool down plus there are a lot of windows. And if you have the rear vent sgoing, you may have to keep the AC at ahigher level then normal. I kept my fan setting on 2.
  • eyeblindeyeblind Member Posts: 156
    Checked mine. Yes, a portion of it is flattened.
  • lighthouselonglighthouselong Member Posts: 1
    I have an 04 3.5S. Last week my son went to close the passenger side sliding door & the entire window shattered and actually blew a 6 inch hole out of the center of the piece of glass.

I talked with the dealer today & the glass is back in, however they are now saying that the door itself does not sit properly in the door jamb & that if we were to take the van as is it will happen again at some point. Basically, the glass it hitting/very close to the frame & thus causing undue stress on the glass.

Has anyone run into a situation such as this?

Thanks

Jeff
  • clhawkins01clhawkins01 Member Posts: 25
    What is the TSB # for the 3rd row seat rattle? I think this is the problem I have.
  • ord62ord62 Member Posts: 26
    I had a buyback and it advantageous if you have lower accumulated miles. If you are moving to a 2005 which sells at a lot cheaper now with sales going on you may not need to shell out any more. Maybe the dealer is selling the 2005 to you at MSRP wherein you can get it at 4K to 8K lower than MSRP.

It should be the Price Paid (including taxes and destination) minus mileage used. There is a formula Nissan uses for mileage computation. Check with BBB's formula based on your mileage (deduction = # miles x price / 100,000).

A buyback would let you transition to a different make of Van which doesn't need to be another Quest.
  • vger105vger105 Member Posts: 57
    Quite a coincidence; when we took delivery of our '04 Quest SE, it wouldn't start due to a dead battery. I wonder how common this is among Quest owners.
  • july2004questjuly2004quest Member Posts: 9
    Take a look at http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/TSB/Jul_II/54657.asp If not, then surf up to http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/TSB/Jul_II/Quest_V42.asp and browse for the applicable TSB.

I could swear that Edmunds used to provide the full text of the TSB on their site, but now they only provide summaries of the of the TSBs. See http://www.edmunds.com/maintenance/MaintenanceServlet.

Good Luck,

Quest 04 Quality.
  • geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Member Posts: 3
    13500 miles on my 04 SE. Had the brake issues. The dealer did the rotor work on all four (charged me for front only, their mistake). Seems to have fixed the problem. Nissan Customer service said I was beyond the 12,000 mile brake warranty therefore it was not covered. Fought the issue but they would not budge. I find it very strange that this happened on a relatively new vehicle especially with the Titan/Armada brake issues. I will be curious to see if it happens again.
  • joe15720joe15720 Member Posts: 7
    We have an 04 Quest and had the rotors turned at around 12K already. Buddy at work has a Titan and they told him that Nissan is aware, but won't admit, that the rotors are too small for vehicles. They cannot dissipate the heat sufficiently so they eventually warp. Might want to see if they will discuss this, they probably won't.
    This happened twice so far. Car was driven for a few hours, stopped for lunch, got back in, started no problems, put in DRIVE, but the car would not move. Tach was showing RPM rising, going up to approx 3000-3500 RPM but car would not move forward. Put car in REVERSE, no problem. Car moved as it should. Put car back in DRIVE, again, RPM rise but no movement.
    First time it happened wife shut car down, called me. She then restarted car and it worked fine. Brought to dealer, usual story, dealer said no faults found. They could not find any fault codes in computer nor any issues when driving.
    Issue happened again yesterday. Stopped car and had dealer tow it to their shop. Same story, they can not find anything wrong.
    Suggestions, ideas?!?
    Thanks
    Is your 04 Quest an S, SL, or SE?
    SL. Its been at the Nissan dealer for 2 days now, they say they still can not duplicate problem. No codes in system either.
  • raul4raul4 Member Posts: 95
    You might want them to take a look at TSB #04144. Here is the link:
    http://www.nissanhelp.com/Bulletins/Quest/2004/2.htm
    Thank for your help. The situation described in the Nissan SB looks excactly like my issue. I called the dealer this morning, they still had not found anything and he said that he was going to call the Nissan tech line today!! I asked him why did it take 5 days for him to call the engineers?!? He could not answer the question. I then laid the SB you mentioned on him and asked him why doos it take us as the customer/consumer to find the answers? He said that he was not familiar with that web site (Nissanhelp.com) and if I could please fax him a copy of NISSAN'S SB!!!!! Pending the call back form him this afternoon, we might be heading to court on this one. Wife is an attorney and she is plenty mad. She has had a rental since Wed night that, per the dealer, if they can not find a problem the whole issue will not be covered under warranty. Hence they might try to pin the labor and rental charges against us.
  • plashenickplashenick Member Posts: 165
    I could be wrong, but to my knowledge the buyback equation, on the mileage side, is not the current mileage - but rather the mileage from when the problem started to occur

Refund for Purchased Vehicles
    In the case of a vehicle refund, the refund is calculated by taking the full purchase price of the vehicle, and then subtracting a "reasonable allowance for vehicle use." In addition, the refund can include the money you spent for:
    Sales tax, license and registration fees, finance charges, and any additional costs such as these. Options or modifications added by the manufacturer or its authorized dealer within 30 days after delivery date

Trade-in value
    By "reasonable allowance for vehicle use," this means the purchase price times the mileage (odometer reading when first brought to the dealer or manufacturer for repair of the defect) divided by 100,000 miles.

It pays to complain early and often. If the problem started at mileage 100. You getter a much better buyback then when it is reported at 10,000
    I have an 04 SL purchased in May of 04. I didn't have your, NOT ACCELERATING PROBLEM, but I did have the problem described in the TSB. Turn car on, put into drive, sluggish acceleration ( like it is in 3rd gear), turn car off, turn car back on and problem is gone. Your situation sounds like a extreme case of the same problem. I too had a difficult time getting my dealer to fix the problem.
    The problem existed from the time we bought the car. Dealer could not duplicate the problem and at the time there was not a TSB on it. My service rep explained that the Quest, being a new model, has problems that they don't know how to fix, yet, but they are working on. She even had the most experienced tech work on my van and he replaced something which he thought might be the problem. It, unfortunately didn't work. She said she'd keep her I out for any new information on this problem. She even called me once to let me know that she found some information that acknowledged that Nissan was aware of the problem and was working on a fix. The information stated that they didn't think it was a problem with the transmission, but rather some kind of programing problem. So I was patient. In December of 05 she called to let me know that a TSB had just been released on the problem. Unfortunately she was leaving the dealership and I was assigned to a new Service Advisor.
    Armed with the TSB in hand I went to get my van fixed. I explained the problem to my new service advisor, gave him the TSB and explained this sounds like my problem. Get a call back " we can't duplicate the problem. Until we do we won't fix the van." I explained that you can't duplicate the problem because you never know when it is going to happen. 5 years could go buy and the warranty could expire without you ever duplicating the problem, even though I am experiencing the problem. Nissan says this is a problem with the 04 4 speed transmissions, I'm telling you I'm experiencing this problem, so it should be fixed. I,m not here wasting my precious time just to get a new A/T CONTROL MODULE for the heck of it. I don't even know what it is, but Nissan says my van needs it to fix this problem. I asked to speak to the Manager when I went to pick up my car. He sided with the Service Advisor and said I could call Nissan customer support. They sided with the dealership. So, I went in on last time to say either you fix it or I take my business to another dealer. I did change Service Advisors. When I explained the situation to my new service advisor, she gave me no resistance. She got the part ordered, called me when it came in and I got the problem fixed. It has been 3 months and everything seems to be working fine.
    I don't know if Service Advisors weld that much power, but changing mine was all it took to get my problem resolved. I can't believe that your dealer is as stupid as they are sounding. They have access to more info than we do.
    Good luck. Don't give-up
    eyeblind - Very well done and very well said. It's unfortunate that many service advisors don't know how to treat customer's right. Most of them are not even very knowledgeble about cars, all that's require of them is to be a good salesmen to sell job and make money for the service department. This is why lot of Quest owner's are unhappy with Nissan. The fact is all new cars (doesn't matter which manufacturer) have problems, but the key to making the car ownership experience a good one is for the dealer to solve the problem promptly and to do it without aggrevating the customer. My Quest radio had the no sound problem last year, and without even having to duplicate the problem to them, my dealer agreed to change it out immediately. I walked away happy knowing I will be taken care of. Nissan needs to have all dealers provide outstanding services to customer if they want to have more customers.

One more thing, if you ever get that Nissan survey in the mail after your warranty service work. This is your way of telling Nissan how the dealer is doing. This is very important to the dealers rating and to the individual service advisors rating.
    I'm not sure how UNknowledgeable the service advisor are. I think this is part of their training. It sounds like all the service advisors say the same thing..."I never heard of that porblem" or "We never had that problem show up here". Play dumb until you complain enough. A service advisor not aware of their own companies TSBs???? Not aware of your own company provided website??? Please!!!!!!!

Nissan if you are reading this board, you need to educate your service advisers or your "Drive to One million" will fall short.
    Thanks, didn't even know about this one. I will check it out.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Just a reminder to everyone---you cannot link directly to any other website with automotive forums on it, and from now on I'll have to remove any direct links to various nissan help websites if they have a forum section. You can e-mail each other about such sites or suggest to other community members that they google them later on, by giving them non-URL keywords if you wish. This is a rule listed in your member agreement. The host understands and appreciates you are trying to be helpful but the rules are the rules, so work around them as best you can, as I will be strict about this. Just make sure any link you post doesn't have a forum or blog comments section on the site. It's the "forums" part that's the problem.

thank you

MrShiftright
    Host
    Understand. For those wondering what the post was about, there is a new TSB that came out for the Quest with A/C not cold problem. The Hi/Low A/C line may have rubbed on the front stabilizer bar and caused a hole. You can find the TSB at Nissanhelp.

TSB# is 05071
    Component: AIR CONDITION:
    Summary: 2004-2005 NISSAN QUEST; A/C NOT COLD – REFRIGERANT LEAK FROM FRONT TUBE
  • bmisbmis Member Posts: 14
    Wow...I had this EXACT repair done on my 04 SE a couple of weeks ago. Took the dlrshp 4 tries to FIND this leak, and after (probably) needlessly making 3 'other fixes', they discovered this one and fixed it.

AC is working MUCH better now, even in this super-hot summer! :shades:
  • sdmike2sdmike2 Member Posts: 2,909
    I have an '04 with the dual screen DVD system. Out of all my backed up DVDs only a couple will play in the Quest system. I've tried +R, -R, different brands, and even different burner software and settings. I can't seem to find a combination that works. Any suggestions from the folks here that have had some success with this?

THIS POST RESTORED BY HOST:

(originally #1466 posted by dtownfb)

I hope this may help those with AC issues. I read this Bulletin on the
    Nissanhelp.com website:

http://www.nissanhelp.com/Bulletins/Quest/2004/1.htm
    Thank you for restoring the post.
  • plashenickplashenick Member Posts: 165
    I have be using SONY -RW from my Panasonic Recorder (not a PC, but a stand alone). I have not had any problems

As a rule there is an issue with how DVD's are burned. My Portable has problems with quite a few store-bought. So this is not uncomoon as Auto and Portables
  • raul4raul4 Member Posts: 95
    It's the "forums" part that's the problem.

Would you please explain what you mean by "forums". Are you saying that the Nissan link I posted regarding TSB's is against the rules?

Thank you.

Raul
    bmis - with your AC problem, did you still have somewhat cold air coming from the vent or did you have no cold air coming out at all. My 04 quest is showing signs of insufficient AC which is causing the cabin to not cool enough unless I use the MAX or recirc mode.
    CLARIFICATION: Link to a TBS is okay. Just don't link directly into another outside forum.
  • bmisbmis Member Posts: 14
    cirruss - No, I did not have any cold air, it eventually degraded to blowing basically warm air out of all vents.
  • dc_driverdc_driver Member Posts: 712
    All,

I am considering buying a 2005 Nissan Quest S minivan. I know there were tons of initial problems, but it seems as though Nissan has tried to work through the issues. Looking through the 05 Honda Odyssey boards, it appears that vehicle has its own share of quality issues. What is everyone's overall feeling of the 05 Quest? Has Nissan put their problems behind them? I have an 02 Altima SE that has never had a problem outside of normal maintenance and recalls...

Thanks,
    -Tim
  • ewe2ewe2 Member Posts: 20
    I have a 1996 Quest.

This does not happen all the time. That's why the dealer tells me they can't fix the problem. But it can't be the only 3.0 V6 to do this.

Mostly happens going down a hill with the A/C ON. 55 - 70 mph speed range. You let your foot off the gas to reduce speed and the rpm gauge and engine will flucuate between 1500 and 4000 rpm until you 1.) touch the gas or 2.) turn the A/C off. This never happens with the A/C off.

Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Thanks, D
    :-)
    I would not hesitate to buy an 05 Quest. I own a 05, 3.5s with 4000 miles. Its been back to the dealer twice. Once for warped front rotors, a one hour repair by the dealer and a minor problem with the AC system. Both repairs were handled GREAT. no charge , no problems. The second repair was taking longer than the dealer thought so I was given a 05 Hyundai Tuscon as a free loaner. This vehicle was loaded and cost only $1000 less than my Quest. I could not wait to get back into my Quest after driving the Tuscon, no comparison. I wouldn't by a Dodge Gr Caravan, CHEAP JUNK, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I traded my 03 GR Caravan in on my Quest, Good riddance. I had this GR Caravan in the shop for weeks at a time with no fix. In my opinion you will get the most van for your$$$$ by far with the Quest. Good Luck
  • lumbarlumbar Member Posts: 421
    I don't own one, but I shopped intensely enough (including test drives) that I almost feel that I do. My feeling is that the quality control matters are no longer an issue exept to the extent that any purchase of a new vehicle may present QC issues. There is little doubt in my mind that, feature for feature (including functional space), an 05 Quest is a great deal provided you are (1) not the type of person who is struck speechless by the "pod" and intrument panel; (2) not overly concerned with resale return in a 3-5/6 year time span. The engine/handling is pretty amazing for a minivan IMO, although I had a quibble with the front seats. Also, FWIW, if you are in "D.C." or the metro area, I'd highly recommend contacting the internet people at Herb Gordon Nissan if it's convenient (I have no affiliation there).
  • orientorient Member Posts: 1
    Yes we have the same problem just on 1750 RPM. When I was at dealership their
    told that fixed something with loose screws... bla bla bla, but after test drive I feel the same "Volvo truck" noise at any speed when engine passing 1700-1800 range
    So I went back and was told that another woman today was complaining about the
    same that morning. Second I took new car for test drive and feel the same (my is 1000 miles). Dealer put me on paper that there is no solution at this moment. Sad
    I have no time to play games..., wife wants Honda Odissey or divorce...Nissan suck*...I feed bad because vibration. :lemon: :cry::( :mad: :sick:
This discussion has been closed.