Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
edited January 2014 in Jeep
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2104 Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase experiences. If you have recently purchased a 2104 Jeep Grand Cherokee, please share your experience here. If you have leasing questions, please visit our 2104 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions discussion.

You can also research local dealer inventory and get pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on our 2104 Jeep Grand Cherokee page.

To see all forums discussions about the Jeep Grand Cherokee including earlier model years, please visit our list of Jeep Grand Cherokee discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• dgissel_98dgissel_98 Member Posts: 16
    Looking to purchase 2014 grand Cherokee awd Laredo no options. Best price I've seen. 27,900 + title license and tax Is that a good price. Wondering if any rebates are going to be announced?
  • tresmac1tresmac1 Member Posts: 2
    Looking to purchase a 2014 AWD v8 Summit. MSRP is $55, 185. Invoice $52,195. KBB shows fair purchase price is $51,813.00 I am in located in the Maryland - Delaware area. Looking for some insight on what deals others are getting on Grand Cherokee.
  • osu18osu18 Member Posts: 18

Hi Kirstie! Looking for good data on discounts available/fair pricing on the 2014 JGC Limited in the NJ area. Thanks

• jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36

Bumping this old thread to see what type of deals people are getting on '14 JGC Summit in Houston/Dallas area.

Thanks,

John

• sduff68sduff68 Member Posts: 52

Recently purchased a 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland with only option being the CD player.

We were originally going to buy a Limited, but they did not have the color or interior we wanted because those vehicles had severe hail damage.

We "settled" for a Brilliant Black Overland with the Vesuvio Blue/Jeep Brown interior.

Original quote with rebates was less than Edmunds TMV price.

We also had a trade in with around a grand of equity.

MSRP on the Overland was about 47,500.00. With rebates and equity from the trade in we paid 43,500.00 out the door.

I was very happy with the price. We bought the vehicle on the last day of the month, and they knew we had already cross shopped with another local dealer. We also did not have to use their financing.

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Congrats!

• gblazegblaze Member Posts: 1

I e mailed pretty much all the Jeep dealers in the Washington DC/Baltimore area region and asked to provide me with final taxable price quote for JGC Overland with the Advance/Technology package. The only discount I qualified is the $1000 rebate. When we went to test drive, the dealer matched the online price quote another dealer. The total cost of the car before tax/tag/title etc was $43427 after the $1000 rebate. Keep in mind the rebate comes after taxes are added. So essentially the invoice would say $44K and would add all taxes/tags/fees etc and at the very end (last line of the invoice) would be the $1000 rebate.

I had to show the e mail to the salesperson and the sales manager and they tried to look for disclaimers, but couldn't find any. It took some haggling and i was prepared to walk out, but they price matched it and gave me what i wanted for my trade in. I had to bring them up on my trade in by $1500

Happy hunting.

We lover our Jeep.

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited August 2014

Nice going, congrats

• overland2014overland2014 Member Posts: 2
    Bought used 2014 Overland with 24,000 miles for $36,891...very happy with that.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217

Bought used 2014 Overland with 24,000 miles for $36,891...very happy with that.

What did that sticker for, originally? $50K+?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator