Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Jeep Cherokee (All) Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1121314151618»

Comments

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    Camrydc
    I like to know what you think of the 2014 limited ride, quality, features and was it worth 40k

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• carl007carl007 Member Posts: 1
    I am a long term Jeep Grand Cherokee owner and really liked the new vehicle until I looked at the roof racks. I've owned my current grand cherokee for 20 years and love it. I went to look at the new vehicle and on the surface it looks great, but I am having a terrible time getting my questions on the vehicle answered and my questions are very basic. I'm trying to figure out if it is just that I moved from CA to Naples, FL and the people who work at the dealer are dense and lame or the just basically changed the vehicle. Probably a combination of the two is the real answer. My problem is simple. I use the roof racks on my current vehicle all the time, but the new roof rack looks whimpy and lame. You can buy the cross bar, but there is no place to hook straps. The people at the Naples dealership are clueless and lame when you ask them any question. My guess is their clientele in Naples must be 80 year old who don't use roof racks, but for me I use them all the time on my current vehicle and was planning on doing so in the future. My current vehicle has the elevated rails plus holes for hooking up straps. The new vehicle doesn't appear to have any place for hooking up straps, the cross bar awful with no accomodation for hooking up straps. I am looking at higher end vehicle like the Infinity, Audi, Cadillac and they are all superior. It appears that the Jeep went from the best roof rack system to the worst. You would think this would be an area of strength. Why???
    edited September 2013
    Can anyone comment on the new 2014 model.

I am not a big Chrysler fan and still think this jeep is not worth the money. any thoughts/ comments on this new model.

• rmeyermeye Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    I've seen a lot of great info here for various potential buyers, and I was hoping to get some help leasing a new Overland 4x2 now that I just turned in my 2012 Laredo X. My concern is I negotiated a great deal on my last car and this may be tougher.

What is the money factor and residual % for the 2014 Overland V6 4x2 as I am based in Miami FL. The MSRP is $43,195 + $795 (Tow Pack) + $995 (destination) for an estimated selling price of $44,985. It seems like TRUECAR for the area lists $42,698 but I have never used this service and don't know if it is reliable?

Also, it seems like since I just got out of a jeep I may be in line for a $1,000 loyalty rebate, but does anyone know if this is true and if any other rebate may apply at this point? TRUECAR listed I could also get $200 off just for having an AMEX?
  • dacarmondacarmon Member Posts: 35
    Hi everyone - what is the residual and money factors on the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited FWD for 36 and 39 months, based on 15,000 miles per year?
  • jack2013jack2013 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    Hi all,

Is anyone in NY/NJ area planning to buy this car? Maybe we could get a better deal if we negotiate with dealer together.

My email address is [Email removed]
    I am planning to get the JGC 2014 Limited 4*4. with NAV and sunroof (MSRP $40880)

jack

Did you but the jeep yet.?

• anbakookieanbakookie Member Posts: 1

Can't find the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Prices paid discussion. Has anybody bought one of these yet?

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited February 2014

We just cranked up a 2014 Cherokee Prices Paid discussion - please head over that way:

2014 Jeep Cherokee Prices Paid and Buying Experience

For new Jeep Grand Cherokee purchases, please check out this discussion:

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices Paid and Buying Experience