Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy/Olds Bravada Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Chevrolet Trailblazer. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • gf2020gf2020 Member Posts: 49
    Does anyone know what the factory incentives are for remaining, in-stock 2005 Envoy XLs or Trailblazer EXTs?

The gmbuypower.com web site does not show any incentives, but I don't believe that is correct.

Alternatively, does anyone recall what the last rebate GM offered during calendar 2005 was?

Thanks!
  • miiamesmiiames Member Posts: 6
    What are the current residuals and money factor for a 2006 Trailblazer and Trailblazer EXT for 24 months and 36 months with 15,000 per year.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Hi Mike. If you were to lease a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer or Trailblazer EXT (their lease programs are the same) through GMAC right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its base lease rate and residual value should be 4.9% and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should be 4.9% and 57%. As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
  • morey000morey000 Member Posts: 384
    I've just got some 'internet' bids for a '06 Envoy Denali. MSRP around $38.5K. Two dealers are offering a similar discount. $500 above Invoice, minus the $1K factory rebate.

I know I can do better- but I just don't know how much.
    The value of this vehicle will be based on whether redesign of the Envoy/TB is going to exist this fall as an '07, or next as an '08?)
  • lastarlastar Member Posts: 30
    Just got a new 2006 TB for $1500 under invoice. Couldn't pass it up.
  • mhagamanmhagaman Member Posts: 1
    Are these rates dependent on ones location (I live in Minnesota)? Using the figures you provided, I get a much higher monthly payment when using the lease payment calculator on the GMAC financing website, even when discounting the MSRP. Have the rates changed? Thanks!
    Hi mhagaman. I don't believe that the Chevrolet Trailblazer's lease program currently varies by region, but I'll look into it just to make sure. I don't think that they've changed either. If you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the truck that you are interested in, I'd be happy to estimate what your lease payment should be for you. We can then compare the number that I come up with to the results of GMAC's lease calculator.

Car_man
    Host
  • gmhellmangmhellman Member Posts: 121
    My wife and I visited the local dealer today to test drive and get numbers on a lease of a 2006 Trailblazer with the cd, on star for one year, side curtain airbags, dual climate control, for approx. 28,000 and change. I was not able to get a monthly lease figure due to the finance manager not being present to "pound out the numbers". My wife and I were hoping to be able to lease around 315 a month, with nothing down and rolling the 3,000 residual on my Bonneville into the loan. I personally don't think it is possible, but I can always hope. Is there anyone out there who knows of a cheaper price or special rebates on base LS Trailblazers?

Greg Hellman
    Hi Greg. The market for the Chevrolet Trailblazer is pretty soft right now. You shouldn't have much trouble getting one for dealer invoice, or perhaps a few hundred less. Check out the following discussion for additional feedback on how much you should pay for this truck right now: "Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy/Olds Bravada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". I would be happy to estimate what your monthly lease payment would be on this truck right now, but in order for me to do so I need to know its full MSRP. Let me know and I'll "pound out the numbers for you" ;) .

Car_man
    Host
  • tdepoalatdepoala Member Posts: 9
    Car_man,

We are looking at a base model 06 Trailblazer with a MSRP of 28700 (we get the partner plan though, so our price is $27300, there is also the $1500 in rebates going on, to bring the price down to $25,800). We are looking at 24 and 36 months with 15k miles/year.

What should lease rate and residual value be on this? And which # would we use to calculate lease payment... MSRP or our partner plan price?

Thanks!
    Nick
    Greetings Nick. If you were to lease a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer through GMAC on or before April 4th for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its base lease rate and residual value should be 4.9% and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should be 4.9% and 57%. You will need both this truck's MSRP and selling price to calculate its lease payment. You can see exactly how to use both by checking out the following informative article that is available here at Edmunds.com: Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • luigisdadluigisdad Member Posts: 9
    Hi:
    I'm trying to decide between 2 different options.
    1. Option 1 --- take over an existing lease on a 2006 TB SS with 3K miles for 22 more months for $392 per month, at 10k miles/year. Current lessee pays the $595 transfer fee and I pay the shipping of the car -- $1200 from the east coast to the west coast. I don't pay a security deposit or anything else other than the next monthly payment and then the monthly payments after that. The MSRP on that vehicle is $40,230, with a final cost after multiple discounts including employee and supplier discounts was $35,154.45. I've had the car checked at the dealer and got the Autoguard protection for that inspection. I've contacted GMAC and they say that I cannot increase the miles per year other than to prepay the $0.25 per mile which I think is a very stupid idea.
    2. Option 2 -- start a brand new lease for $465 per month for 24 months with 12k miles/year for a new 2006 TB SS, with an MSRP of $36,200, with a local dealer. I'm thinking that if I can get the local dealer to come down to $410 per month, then it's a wash. I'd have to pay 1st month, 1 month security, $595 GMAC fee and $45 documentation fee. So, additional out of pockets of $1115, but I start out with a brand new car. If I had to, I could do 10k miles/year.
    What would you advise?
    Thank you
    Roy
  • burdawgburdawg Member Posts: 1,524
    I wouldn't limit myself to 10K miles per year. I would go with option 2, and try to negotiate the price down to get a lower monthly lease rate.
    Doesn't look like there's much more that they will do. As it is, they are $500 below invoice and using a 69% residual. I actually believe that they're only supposed to be using a 67% residual or at least that's what all the other dealers are using. So, it works out to the following:

1. $1200 shipping for take over lease vs. $1100 in out of pocket costs for new car
    2. 10k/year for take over lease vs. 10k or 12k for new car
    3. $393 per month for take over lease vs. $465 for new car.
    4. Take over lease car has Navigation and premium sound vs. new car has neither. This one is not so important, but it is fair to mention because take over lease car has higher MSRP.
    Roy
  • toenlo36toenlo36 Member Posts: 8
    Signing a deal tonight:

Chevy paying off my old Toyota 4Runner lease $343.12 x 3 payments = $1029.36
    (part of Chevy's "4 on us" program - up to 4 payments up to $2000)

$0 down (just 1st payment) all fees waived / 36 months / 12,000 per year

$389.00 a month

2006 Trailblazer LT 4x4 - Silver Blue Metallic / Ebony Leather
    Spring Edition Package (PWR Sunroof, XM, 17" Wheels, BOSE Sound Sys, Running Boards)
    LT Package 2 (Heated front seats, Memory Driver seat & mirrors, Theft Deterrent,)
    1SE LT Preffered Equiptment Group (8 way PWR seats Driver & Passenger, Leather wrapped steering wheel, PWR OSRV Mirrors - heated, RR Radio and HVAC Controls, Driver Info Center, Auto Climate Control, Reversible Cargo Mat)
    1SZ Preffered Equiptment Savings

I think this is a great deal!
    I think that Chevy paying off your Toyota is a great deal. As for $389 per month, unless you're getting the SS, I'm not so sure about the deal. Keep in mind that my deal was for the SS which is another $5k expensive. At least here in Los Angeles, there is a huge supply of non-SS Trailblazers and dealers are bending over backwards to sell these.

Good luck.
    Roy
  • toenlo36toenlo36 Member Posts: 8
    Let me know if you get the SS down to $410 a month for 12k/24 months. I picked up mine last night and really only paid 1st month and DMV fees (registration, etc...) I would get them to waive the $595 to GMAC and the security and documentation fees. If the dealer here (NY) can basically waive these fees, then they are probably taking from you up front to add to their profit. There are literally about $3000-$4000 worth of dealer rebates on the LT right now. I am happy with my $389, and I shopped around and am a tough buyer, noone was going lower for this truck, several dealers questioned if the deal was for real, and cautioned that I would never get it. Thanks for your feedback!
  • andre1andre1 Member Posts: 85
    Car_Man,
    Now that June is here, what are the residual and lease rates on a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LT SS? I need the numbers for 24 and 36 months at 12K and 15K miles per year. Are they still the same as published previously (4.9% lease rate, 66% residual for 24 months, 57% for 36 months)? Also, does the $1500 cash rebate still apply to this vehicle in June (SE region)? If these rates still apply this month, I will probably lease this vehicle (with no money down, of course)! Thanks again.
    Hey andre1. If you were to lease any 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer through GMAC right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its base lease rate and residual value should be 4.9% and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should be 4.9% and 57%. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, the 24 month residual value would increase by 1% and the 36 month residual value by 3%. I believe that GM is currently providing $1,250 lease cash on this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • car_buyer3car_buyer3 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

I was given a 39 month 12k lease payment quote of $440 today on a 06 TBSS LT with an MSRP of 40,800. I have to put the first payment down and security deposit. They are giving me supplier pricing of $36,730 with an additional MFG rebate of $2,500. The truck is fully loaded (Navigation/Bose) and lacks only the rainsense wipers. They are telling me there is absolutely no negotiating room is this true? Is this a good deal?
  • justwonderin1justwonderin1 Member Posts: 1
    im just a dummy here so could someone tell me what an average lease would be on the trailblazer ext 4wd and i guess just the regular basics. im just looking for a geustamit. thanks
    car_buyer3,
    That deal is not bad, but you could have done a little better. If you go to www.fitzmall.com or www.carmax.com, you will see bottom line prices in print for available 06 Trailblazers (including the SS). You can use these published prices for your local dealer to try and beat. The lease numbers for 36 months and 15K miles per year are 57% residual and 4.9% interest. Based on this information, your payment should be in the high $300's instead of mid $400's per month, and that's for 36 months, not 39. The dealer probably marked up the lease numbers to get your payment to $440.
    Hi car_buyer3. GM's supplier purchase price is a reasonable price for this truck. Just make sure that the dealer that you are working with is using GMAC's base lease rate of 4.9% to calculate your truck's lease payment and you should be good to go.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
    Welcome justwonderin1. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Once you have checked out these articles and understand the basics of leasing, stop back in this discussion. If you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the truck that you want along with how long you want to lease it for and how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it I will be happy to give you an idea of what its monthly payment should be like right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
    Car_Man,
    Are the July lease factors (money factor, residual) the same as June for the 2006 Trailblazer SS? If not, can you give me the lease factors for the following:

24 months, 12K and 15K miles per year
    36 months, 12K and 15K miles per year
  • jonscoggsjonscoggs Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

My wife and I are looking into a 2006 Trailblazer LT, pretty much loaded. Per the internet, the MSRP is $33,660. My wifes grandfather was an engineer at GM, so we qualify for the GSM price, which is $30,186.33 (again per the GM Family First website). Right now there is $3750 in cash back incentives. So, I am coming up with a Cap Cost of $26,436.33. Am I calculating that right with the incentive?

We are looking for a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles per year. Can you estimate payments for me? It sounds like the residual value would be 57% or 60%. How do I convert Chevy's 4.9% lease rate into a money factor?

Thanks,

jonscoggs
    Hey andre1. GMAC does not use money factors to calculate the interest portion of lease payments. Instead it uses lease rates, that look just like normal interest rates. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400. If you were to lease a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS though GMAC right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its base lease rate and residual value should be 4.9% and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month, 15,000 mile per year lease should be 4.9% and 57%. With only 12,000 miles per year, the 24 month residual value would be 1% higher and the 36 month residual value would be 3% higher. When negotiating your lease on this truck, keep in mind that GM is currently providing $1,250 lease cash on it. This incentive will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
    Hi jonscoggs. Unfortunately, the $3,000 customer cash that is available on the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer is not compatible with leases of it through GMAC. GM is only providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now. Assuming that the price that you got from the Family First site is not already taking this cash into account, this truck's capitalized cost would be around $28,936. Using this cap cost and an MSRP of $33,660, I estimate that this truck's 36 month, 12,000 mile per year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $344. I used a lease rate of 4.9% (it is just a coincidence that this rate is the same as this truck's current rate for conventional loans) and a residual value of 60% to arrive at this payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
  • mikeriley12mikeriley12 Member Posts: 1
    2 weeks ago I leased a 2006 Trailblazer. I did the deal on a friday night and on monday morning after my wife and i spoke about it more, we decided we want to finance the vehicle. When i spoke to the dealer they told me it was impossible to change it over and that the rebates and what not would not apply and they gave me a over $200 more per month payment on 72 months! My question is, once i get the paper work from GMAC for my lease can i contact them to change the lease into a finance deal and will they honor the purchase price used for the lease?
    Hi mikeriley12. Congratulations on your new truck. I am sorry to say that your the paperwork has been sent to GMAC and you have physically driven off in your truck it is probably impossible to convert your deal from a lease to a conventional loan. You're going to have to continue with your lease and then decide at the end of your term whether you want to buy your truck or turn it in.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Car_Man,
    Please forward the lease terms (residual, money factor) for the 2006 Trailblazer SS (24 and 36 months, 12K and 15K miles per year). Also, is there any cash rebate (SE region) or lease cash on this vehicle?
    Here's the info that you're looking for, andre1. GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer with 15,000 miles per year are 4.9% and 66%, respectively. The 12,000 mile per year residual value for this lease would be 1% higher. Its 36 month, 15,000 mile per year numbers are 4.9% and 57%. Its 36 month, 12,000 mile per year residual value would be 3% higher. The only lease cash that is available on the '06 Trailblazer in GM's Southeast region is on LS models that are equipped with a select set of options.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Car_Man,
    Thanks for the information. Regarding the lease cash, it appears that GM is offering about $3500 rebate in other regions (i.e. northern) but not in the SE region. Even though I live in the SE region, can I purchase a vehicle from a dealer in another region to take advantage of this large rebate? Also, why in the world would GM penalize its customers for living in certain regions by not offering rebates available to other regions? Seems like a very dumb idea to me for a company that is desperate to sell SUV's..
  • framirezframirez Member Posts: 1
    Are you sure the offer is $3,500 in lease cash? I know GM is offering this amount if you purchase, but I thought lease cash was generally a lot less than this? If this is true then you should be able to buy from any dealer in the SE region and have it shipped anywhere.

Car_Man, I have some dumb questions. I am interested in leasing an '06 Trailblazer LT with an MSRP of about $31k. I am in Las Vegas, which is Western region. First, is there any lease incentive from GM that you know of? Second, what would you say is a fair cap cost to negotiate down to with the dealer, specifically, how much would be a reasonable amount for the dealer to kick in as a cap cost reduction? I've read all the posts in this forum and haven't seen anything about a ballpark value one should target for the dealer's contribution to making a deal happen. $500? $1,000? $2,000? And again, I mean what the dealer kicks in, not GM.

Also, I saw a commercial on TV just now about a $1,500 down payment matching incentive on purchase or lease for the '06 Trailblazer that is good until September 5 only. It looked like a GM ad, but the GM website makes no mention of it. It was definitely not from one dealer only though. Anyone know about this? Is it possibly from a group of Las Vegas dealers that got together to offer this?

Lastly, what are the current residuals and interest rates on the 24 and 36 month lease options for '06 Trailblazers? I hope I'm not asking too many questions. Thanks.
  • pgh111pgh111 Member Posts: 11
    Daer Host, or anyone for that matter, anybody know what the residual on a Trailblazer LT, 36 month, 10,000 mile per year lease is? How about first tier lease rate? Also, is there any lease cash available on this vehicle. I know that Chev. is offering the Sign & Drive program. Thanks for your help.
  • madmomtb02madmomtb02 Member Posts: 6
    :mad: I just got hustled at Greenway in Orlando and ended up with a piece of poo 2002 Trailblazer with 98K mile, minor cosmetic damage, and issues with the engine that only came up once we had it on the road for about 2 weeks. Already had to run a diagnostic on it and found over $2600 worth of repairs/necessary work. Of course, when I say I got hustled, I mean that I bought it for $6,300 with many reassurances from the salesmen that it had been inspected thoroughly, there was no damage mechanically, and that it was in good shape.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO GREENWAY IN ORLANDO!!! They lie for a sale! I have a 2 year old that was with us during this buying process and they played nice through the whole event, playing on my heartstrings that this SUV was good for the family. Now I can't even drive it out of my front yard!

Talked to a manager today and he basically blew me off despite the salesmen assuring me that if anything went wrong within 30 days they would take care of it.

GREENWAY in ORLANDO= LEMONS! GO ANYWHERE BUT THERE! :mad:
  • oakridge067oakridge067 Member Posts: 6
    Car_Man:

Can you give me some payment information on a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS with an MSRP of $28,910 and a GM Supplier price of $27,306.75. I'd like info for a 10,000 mile lease for 48 months.

I'm also considering another 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS with an MSRP of $28,705 and a GM Supplier price of $27,135.37. Also, for a 10,000 mile lease for 48 months.

Is GM offering any lease cash on 2006 Chevy Trailblazers?

Thank you so much for your assistance.
  • burdawgburdawg Member Posts: 1,524
    If it's not in writing, it's worthless. What repairs/work did they say was needed?
    $6300 is pretty cheap for an even bottom of the line LS 02 TB. The list price for retail is almost $11,000 (not accounting for any mileage adjustment).
    Hi andre1. The $3,500 cash incentive that you mentioned, which has since changed to $4,000, is not compatible with leases through GMAC. GM is providing lease cash on the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer in some regions, but not the Southeast. Unfortunately, I believe that the incentives that you qualify for are based upon your residency, not where you purchase your vehicle. So you have to actually live in an area that has lease cash on the Trailblazer to take advantage of it. GM isn't trying to penalize its customers in certain areas by providing larger cash incentives in others, it probably is just having more trouble selling the Trailblazer in the areas that it has lease cash on it. Either that or there is just a glut of inventory in those areas, which usually goes hand in hand with slower than expected sales.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi framirez. I am not aware of any lease cash that is available on the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer in GM's Western region right now. This late in the model year, you should be able to negotiate a capitalized cost of right around dealer invoice on a leftover 2006 Trailblazer without too much trouble. You can always stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks recently: "Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy/Olds Bravada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

The $1,500 incentive that you saw advertised was a special bonus cash incentive that GM was providing on this truck over the Labor Day holiday. Unfortunately, it is no longer available.

Here's the current lease program for this truck. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer with 15,000 miles per year are 4.9% and 66%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 4.9% and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello pgh111. Here's the information that you are looking for. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer with 10,000 miles per year are 5.9% and 60%, respectively. Since you mentioned the "Sign & Drive" promotion, it sounds as though you are in GM's Northeast region. Correct me if I am wrong. In its Northeast region, GM is currently providing $1,250 lease cash on the 2007 Trailblazer. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your truck's capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    I'd be happy to help you out, oakridge067. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS with an MSRP of $28,910 and a selling price of $27,306.75 through GMAC right now for 48 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $337. I calculated this lease based upon 12,000 miles per year because the longest 10,000 mile per year lease I have seen is 36 months. I'm not sure if GMAC allows 48 month leases with only 10,000 miles per year. The payment for an otherwise identical lease of a truck with an MSRP of $28,705 and a selling price of $27,135.37 would be around $335. GM's lease cash on this truck varies by region. If you tell me what state you are in I would be happy to tell you what its lease cash is for this model in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi skotty_4. Unfortunately, I had to delete your post because we do not allow community members to advertise in the forums. Sorry.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • k314k314 Member Posts: 1
    We're consiering buying a 2006 EXT Trailblazer, 4 WD LS. I've reviewed the info on Edmunds regarding invoice pricing and there's a section called "customer cash adjusted true market value" which lists a price of $22,593. Is this a reasonable goal to try to acheive when negotiating a price? How much below invoice on a 2006 would be the max to expect. I appreciate the input and/or direction to a website that may help me resolve these issues.
  • amricamric Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_Man,
    What are the updated residual and lease rates for the 2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS? I was considering 36 or 39 months at 15K miles per year. Also, is there lease cash available in Michigan? Doubtful, I know with such a new model, but I thought I'd ask. I plan to lease with no money down. Thanks in advance! :)
    Hi k314. Unfortunately, General Motors' normal customer cash incentives are not compatible with its special lease program, so you can't take them into account when negotiating your lease. Besides, I generally find that consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition and who shop around can easily beat the TMV number for the vehicle that they want. On a Chevrolet Trailblazer, shoot for as close to dealer invoice as you can get. You may want to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks lately: "Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy/Olds Bravada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Also, GM has special lease cash incentives on this truck in certain areas. If you let me know what state you are in, I would be happy to tell you if there is any lease cash available on this model in your neck of the woods.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Here you go, amric. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of any 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer with 15,000 miles per year are 5.9% and 55%, respectively. This truck's 39 month lease rate would be the same, but its residual value for 39 months would drop to 54. General Motors was providing $500 bonus cash on all 2007 Trailblazers in October. This cash should have been used to negotiate a lower capitalized cost for your lease. I have not seen if this cash is still available in November yet. I will check today. Please feel free to post a reminder for me if you want to know.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • amricamric Member Posts: 4
    Thanks - I'm looking at an MSRP on the TBSS of $36,470. I can purchase through the GM F&F discount, which I assume is around invoice, which according to Edmunds is $34,023. Edmunds is also showing a $1500 rebate - is this available to further lower the capitalized cost on a lease? Thanks again, Amric
  • kfranci2kfranci2 Member Posts: 31
    Amric, Did you close your deal on your Trailblazer? What kind of rebates did you get applied?
This discussion has been closed.